CONFIRMED HIT: #PedoMyTaco #TakeiBell Pierces Armor. Wacky George Takei on the run

Left Wing redneck Jack Tapper say's he's looking into George Takei's pedo behavior after 'conservative' friend asked. 1,000's march across the globe against wacky Takei, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.

Taco Bell needs to answer for George Takei's pedo behavior youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

PHASE TWO
Continue demanding answers until George Takei is released from corporate advertising contracts.

Active Fronts:
#TakeiBell
#PedoMyTaco
#PedoRight
#pedobell
@GeorgeTakei
@tacobell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
facebook.com/Creepy-Ass-Pedophile-Asian-Guy-from-Star-Wars-731090133668607/
youtube.com/watch?v=lDviU-kbWmE&ab_channel=TheMediators
heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/
archive.is/HX0vr
archive.is/VlPnV
quora.com/Whats-the-beef-between-George-Takei-and-William-Shatner
countdowntozerotime.com/2017/01/19/donald-trumppedophiles-deserve-the-death-penalty-trump-his-war-with-dc-elites-hollywood-pedophiles-the-worldwide-c-i-a-black-pedo-operation/
thereligionofpeace.com/quran/muslim/008-smt.htm#008.3309
www31.zippyshare.com/v/nH7OUgsB/file.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=lDviU-kbWmE
nambla.org
alanowhere.imgur.com/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183367/pg1
archive.fo/LXLFq
thespec.com/news-story/6926542-cops-baffled-by-couple-found-dead-next-to-untouched-taco-bell-and-not-much-else/
archive.fo/zaRVQ
archive.fo/YhG3V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_(number)#Unlucky_13
tacobell.com/contact-us
8ch.net/pol/res/9328669.html#q9328669
youtube.com/watch?v=cOAid-CmzpA
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/
downtrend.com/markeece/unearthed-video-of-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-going-viral
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&feature=youtu.be&t=425
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/disney-employees-child-sex-charges_n_5587395.html
archive.fo/KcFQ6
amazon.com/George-Takei/e/B001KE4BZK/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1487833378&sr=1-2-ent
goodreads.com/author/list/260482.George_Takei
nextchan.org/extraheresy
nextchan.org/voidpill
archive.fo/SYdox
mega.nz/#F!8ps3VTZQ!qVyr494jW2fKeWxr77FB9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

All my energy is going towards pizzagate where it belongs

KNEW IT
ALL FAGS ARE PEDOS, ALL FAGS WERE MOLESTED AS CHILDREN AND SEEK TO EMULATE THE BEHAVIORS THAT WERE ENACTED ON THEM
FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION

So George Takei was raped by one of the leaders at camp when he was 13 and thats when he found out he was gay. Milo pretty much said the same thing, raped as a kid, no pro kid rape.

THIS IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND ALL FAGGOTRY

It's a counter-attack… I don't care about Milo, but there should be shots fired the other direction for a multitude of reasons. The howard stern interview started it youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 Then it all came tumbling down with a history of additional incidents. So it's push push push back.

He meme'd his own downfall with this tweet

Yet he thinks it should be legal for other faggots to scare and intimidate your 13 year old son into being fucked.

facebook.com/Creepy-Ass-Pedophile-Asian-Guy-from-Star-Wars-731090133668607/
Pics related as fuck

Wtf why is it always gotta be us to slander the left?

You dun fucked up now Georgie-boy

This is how you change the world.

It's getting a lot of tracking. I'll continue to dump new shit.

GEORGE TAKEI

*Traction
Yeh, he's fucked. Had a large team at 4ch until it got hacked. I know, I know…

Nice, I can use that

The video has 70k views rn alone on jewtube. Need to tweet this to as many right wing pubdits as possible and submit it to fox and brietbart and even Alex Jones via their submit a tip functions

*pundits

hahah

Hopefully it's go nuclear tomorrow. Been up 13 hours.

Pretty sure that's part of the satirical sense either that or the OP of the page is a moron. Either way taking down Takei at this very critical moment could be a turning point in both the culture war and red pilling about pizzagate. We take down takei and the masses will be open ears to pizzagate again

holy fuck

Nobody is safe from the Trump Curse, huh?

Here is a shorter version, with some subtitles, for people who can't be bothered to actually pay attention longer than 5 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDviU-kbWmE&ab_channel=TheMediators

You should have seen my Sweden work yesterday. Altogether around 200,000 impressions. Better than this PedoMyTaco shit.

heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/
In a 2006 interview, Star Trek actor, Pizza Hut promoter, and liberal Twitter pundit >George Takei spoke positively of being molested by an older man during his adolescence. His essentially agreed with the now-tanked conservative provocateur on the benefits of pederasty.
Stern and Quivers poked and prodded at Takei about his experience, speaking of the sexual assault by the older man as if it were an episode of an erotic Letter to Penthouse.

'Soft Redpill' site now reporting the story WEW

(((conservative friend)))

so $250k, elite political operatives, and a complicit media string together a shitty hit on a faggot that only managed to get him more publicity for his book (being published anyway) and his post editorial job (speaking tour).
Meanwhile, the internet hate machine smells blood in the water and goes into memetic overdrive striking at a leftist golden calf, for free. I think this will be the more effective strike. You don't fuck with meme magicians on their own turf.

Fuck Milo, he can handle himself, this is too good to pass up.

I just realized that might come off as a defense of Milo. Didnt mean to do that, Pedo scum needs to be hanged. Despite that, jews are happy as hell to have smeared the aut-kike, and as a result, us in the confusion among leftists.

Funny as fuck Milo posted it to his page

We crashed their filthy lying mouths up quick yesterday on Sweden. Redpilled untold millions. Actually, I haven't reviewed the fallout yet, but I have a sense it started an avalanche over there.

lol

I just want to point out that, if hit hard enough, Takei is old and will not be able to handle the stress well. This could finish him for good.

Reminder for twitter ops: liking does nothing. Retweeting is life and death.

There were riots in the streets last night

This is probably the most important story of the week to follow up on and meme into existence. Right now with the Milo controversy this accomplishes three things:
1) Awakens normalfags to the reality that faggots are mentally unstable and most of the time pedophiles
2) Seizes the controversy w/ Milo and attacks the left
3) Literally blows Pedophilia and Hollywood into the minds of every man woman and child in America only pushing Pizzagate back into their minds
Win fucking win Holla Forums

Reminder to follow everyone who retweets your posts, and to counter follow anyone who follows you in order to increase the combined signal. In a reverse line of thinking however, it might be detrimental due to Twitters new regulations - which might sensor the network of Ops more easily if they are directly tied together.

censor*

First pizza, now tacos. When will it end?

(heiled)
Burgers will end it.

Yeah, it worked out nicely.

Well I hope so, but he probably lives comfortably off of star wars earnings.

So basically it's minus one gay kike, and more attention drawn to the horrors of pedophelia, faggotry, and degeneracy as a whole.

What a time to be alive.

someone get the milk because this is too spicy

The other day this faggot was trying to slam Trump. I bet he regrets that now.

Yeah I hope it forces Milo and any other targeted fags to start talking about Pizzagate as a way to deflect criticism of the homo lifestyle and accusations of pedophilia. If I were Milo I would focus on Pizzagate nonstop as a way to "prove" I (he) wasn't a pedo.

reclassify homosexuality as mental illness, because it is.

He's been non-stop lying on our savior. Did he not think we were watching his every move?

Reminder the same people pushing for womens rights 50 years ago were the ones pushing to arbitrarily reclassify faggotry as not a mental illness.

I'm slightly pissed right now because there is a clip of him being his creepy self that was on some Disney Channel series probably a fucking decade ago. The clip has likely been scrubbed since it's been so long.

He was cast as a butler and there is specifically a scene where he was stuck in a storage closet with one of their underage cast members. I have no clue which show this was, and I can't seem to find it. Of course they pulled the "OHH MYYY" bullshit.

He was also featured on Cory in the House, and The Suite Life on Deck. All of which had child actors.
archive.is/HX0vr

It's absolutely laughable how so many gays had early sexual experiences. I had a friend who turned out to be gay, apparently when he was around 5-6 he fucked another 5 year old girl. Probably something he picked up from seeing his mom doing since his dad left and his mom was a slut.

Dubs demand we find more juicy pictures of him creepin on kids!

I ache for the day this shit is finally cut up into little tiny bite-sized pieces so the fucking normals will finally believe and help us start fighting back against this disgusting abuse of children by the entertainment industry.

Wew

They all have the same look in the eye don't they

He would be offed long before the people who enable him would let their organization come down.

signed in and ready to retweet, commander. what are the hashtags pls?

nvm, I see now. just woke up

Check the OP

Active Fronts:

#TakeiBell

#PedoMyTaco

#PedoRight

#pedobell

@GeorgeTakei

@tacobell

Also Pizza Hut would be good

FUCK the ONLY place a chunk of the scene I'm thinking of is at 2:52 of this shitty video. He played Ronald and the whole scene was him and Kyle Massey (Cory) stuck in some room in the Air Force One scene.
It seriously looks like it's been scrubbed, for obvious reasons.

Has me questioning tapper eagerly sacrificing takei. Goys are cannon fodder regardless if they're initiated.

Yeah, it's by no means restricted. Feel free to branch out and colonize.

add @simonschuster to that list

People are still in denial that this is just what fags are like. Being a faggot is just a symptom of being a pervert and a sex addict. They can't stop talking about fucked up sex shit and constantly have to try and push the boundaries.

Yes, we need to push the (((coincidence))) of two fags both supporting pedophilia.

Lezzes are the same. Victims of pedos but they end up hating men and hetero women. Same hypersexuality. Read an article today about a WNBA player that said she was targeted by other players for being hetero and feminine. Says she's going into beach volleyball now. It's on drudge if anyone cares.

Lesbians also have absent mothers so they bond with their fathers instead, opposite of fags who are the other way around

That doesn't make sense, faggotry is the same thing as being a pervert and a sex addict, both of which are symptoms of mental illness usually caused by child abuse.

#PedoMyTaco

Check torrent sites for the full episode. Somebody somewhere probably has it.

FIRE COCK IS RIGHT
MINE IS HARD AS DIAMONDS

FUCKING CHECKED

Tapper has his own skeletons so he's playing along so people don't turn their gaze on him. It may not be pedoshit (though you never know) but he is quite corrupt, having financial connections to Hillary and so on. The fact that he got caught using edited video to slam Trump for something Hillary also did is something he tries to make people forget.

This. Plus it's not out of character and goes back several years. His Nyberg exposes were incredible. Haven't read the other ones he mentioned but he is thorough and accurate in his reporting and new eyes on his pedo exposes would garner him some points.

Told you aut-kike faggot are digging your own grave by siding with that faggot kike. Instead of showing liberal their double standard, you show yours. I hope this serve as a lesson that you cant accept gays and kike in a nationalist movement.

You're a fucking legend.

Shouldn't you be posting this on cuckchan instead?

Few more

Some transparent pngs for future usage too goys

Transmission received.

If you're just joining this thread this has the potential to be the largest and most important piece of memetic warfare against the left, the bias media, pedophilia, and faggots that we may have seen in some time

am i the only one uninvested in this enough to see it for what it really is? It's just some guy recounting fond memories of a time when he and another teen fooled around. The fuck is all this about advocating pedophilia and being "okay with it as long as the guy's hot"?.. Holy shit, you guys gobble fake news up like hungry hungry hippo's if you came to that conclusion. Kind of embarrassing even for a board like this.

I've been rewatching Star Trek TNG recently, and there is no way the series was not designed to push ultimate-level poz on young boys.

TNG was part of all TV and film progressing towards communist faggotry and kike worship.

He said it's okay for a child (this is illegal you sick fuck) to fuck a grown man of the child thinks the grown man is hot.
That's manipulation of the child by the grown man. That's pedophilia by definition faggot. Fuck off. Even if the child likes the man, the man knows what he's doing. The child has an in developed mind and the adult is taking advantage of that.

OOOOOOY VEEEEEEY!

wew lad, where is all this memery coming from. keep em coming

1. Homosexuality is a mental illness and acting on it should still be illegal. (It used to be.)

2. Paedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children. Anyone not attracted to pre-pubescent children isn't a paedophile. Paedophilia is also a mental illness and acting on it should stay illegal.

3. The age of consent should be abolished and replaced with simply pre-pubescent=illegal in regards to sex.

4. People who are not pre-pubescents are adults and young adults should be treated properly and given their rights back. Read this to be red-pilled by science, not indoctrinated by political ideology like cultural marxism, especially feminism as it was early feminists that started the too-high age of consent bullshit (ignore the fact that whoever was decorating the article chose blacks for the top picture for some reason): archive.is/VlPnV

These aut-kike always here lurking and stealing our memes. I just want to rub it their faces, especially TRSodomite after morrikike defended Milo in the latest merchant minute. They probably felt so stupid now that the latest dank memes from
Holla Forums is a pedo enabling faggot

I am here to say

We get it, you're gay.
All fucking sodomites must burn in hell.

Scared this could hurt your side, kike-kun?

Still stuck in the dredges of societal perceptions I see. When you evolve past plebiscite (if ever) you'll begin to understand it's not what's said, but how many times it gets repeated. The semites build their own realities using this doctrine. Here it is moving back in their direction.

Kind of embarrassing you're searching for complexity in a simple world. Al the real geniuses are searching for the opposite.

Almost got me, Schlomo.

By the way has anyone else noticed these Illuminati kikes and crypto kike pedos actually look like they're going to fall over dead if they don't suck the life force out of virgin children???

I've yet to see/hear/read any evidence that Epstein is a paedophile. He had sex with a 17 year old girl. Here in the UK you can, and many do, legally have sex with and even marry a 17 year old.

Play more word games, kike. You're going in the oven. And this time, everyone's gonna know why you're burning thanks to the internet. Ready for global holocaust for realsies?

You should read the rest of his post

you can't paraphrase to this degree and be taken seriously man. You are literal fake news. He was simply elaborating on the story by mentioning the person he was experimenting with was attractive. It was 2 hormonal teens fooling around and nothing more. How this is on the same level as actively supporting pedophilia or resembles a 40 year old man facefucking an adolescent is beyond my comprehension, then again i have more than two brain cells.

Stop talking to yourself on public imageboards, faggot.

What do tacos have to do with bells anyway? It may be relevant that the name Bel is a variant of Ba'al, who is the same as Moloch.

So you stopped there and didn't read "and replaced with simply pre-pubescent=illegal"?

I did and I agree with

He said he was a child and the man was grown fuck outta here you Pedo enabling faggot Shill

David Rockefeller's on… what? his 7th heart?

These are just waiting to be morphed into vampy the child slayer.

Faggot-enabler and Milo shill

Sure, he doesn't at all describe the aggressive nature of an older expirienced fag making a sexual power play. That 'put his hand on my knee, then moved it to my privates' is just a couple innocent boys funning around. aye? Is it hard to get in the JIDF? Gas yourself and save me the trouble.

nice trips.

what goes around comes around.

Also checked and for the keks here's a handful of celebs who are either time travellers or vampires who suck the life force out of children. In each image is the 'celeb' compared to a historical photo of someone who just happens to look identical from decades or centuries prior. Number one will shock you.

A. He is a jew
B. Therefore he is a pedophile.

Fuck, wrong reply. Have another merchant.

Then we get to argue whether or not the person was prepubescent or not before the rabbi mouthed their cock. The age of consent simplifies things. Using prepubescence as an indicator opens up the opportunity to argue about whether or not it was legal to fuck someone. And you know who likes to play word games.

Okay, lets get the boycott threats going.

This. Time to hit YUM! Food Brands hard. It's Taco Bell, KFC, A&W, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers for that corp that I know of for certain.
Also hit Pepsi and Doritos etc. All of them have deals with Taco Bell

AIDS?

Excellent work. Looks like the last leg of discussion by some anons in the previous thread manifested a response. This needs to be done to every kike and media group promoting and/or defending pedophilia (edit of the pizzagate kid that was photographed taped to a pingpong table with the NBC logo and Meygn Kelly etcetera) or pedo-lite degeneracy (National Geographic promoting "trans-kids" on their front covers; the record label that produces Miley Cyrus). Go after all their sponsors and promoters, go after any public funding they receive. The fire was rising with pizzagate but, now, due to their projection and fear, (((they've))) brought in a bellow and added firesalts.

Please, user. Share with us the positive boy fucking experiences you've had.

user, did you listen to the interview? Takei sure as fuck doesn't describe a positive experience. He alludes to being being intimidated. How Jewed is your gay mind? Seriously, why shill a gay agenda here? Just to piss off straight people? All child fuckers and child fucking advocates, jews, niggers, non-whites of any sort, homosexuals and degenerates are going into the closet, or the oven. It's your choice man, do you want to live past a well deserved aids death at 45? Times are changing, and the conservative backlash is gonna be pitiless for your kind. The 10% of the population that knows what to do when shit hits the fan is grinning ear to ear - we almost literally can't wait. Maybe you should repent or something, because boy-fucking may not be the hill you wanna die on.

This is what we call projection.

He said it's Okay for an ADULT MAN to have sex with an underage prepubescent boy as long as the child thinks the ADULT MALE is 'hot'.
Wew were into something here the kike shills are out hot and heavy.

I went by this image. I guess Im supposed to be boycotting these companies anyways, since they are Pepsi.

DO THIS

The guy you're responding too is a pedophile.

Wrong site dude.

Takei is a well known Hollywood pedophile.

The rise in global 'populism' (the are too scared to print 'nationalism') has then shitting bricks. But like always, whites will put their foot down and give these kikes the end they're begging for. Something the Jew cannot understand is the White soul. They really think they can wear it down, and eventually white people will be fine with child fucking and kid murder. 109 times they've been dead wrong. And 110 is gonna be a real shoah, because the Jew-ejection will be from every internet connected nation on the planet.

Homosexuality wasn't the point, I was talking about arguing whether or not the person was prepubescent.

Love that animation.
Spoopy

Never forget Jews and Pedophilia go hand in hand

Found you.

A combination of shills and gay pedos probably. the guy is probably the latter given thee reddit-teir argumentation he is using.

tbqh, I never liked Milo, because he was a fag & occasionally a flaming one.

I think most on Holla Forums despise degeneracy.

Keep bumping this post they're sliding the board heavy to keep this hush hush with dead dog faggotry

Did you not see the rabbi sucking the baby's cock?

It's just a bit of heat and a big oven what the fuck is the big deal?

Wew.

William Shatner has a long standing beef with Takei. This can be exploited if he comments on the pedo videos. Also provides residule benefits in the ongoing internal civil war between Shatners middle eastern people.
quora.com/Whats-the-beef-between-George-Takei-and-William-Shatner

Kikes = Faggots
Kikes = Pedophiles
Kikes = Shills

It's stickied now so there isn't much they can do.

Mfw Captain Kirk was raped by Hikaru Sulu as a young man

good to see all this pedo filth getting destroyed

He's just a reddit-tier shill, they're always doing mental gymnastics on asinine shit. "if you hate meth, you probably smoke it cause youre guilty…" These fucking idiots are as bad as the pedophiles.

Nice

Go be stupid somewhere else

Sound familiar?

Let me explain something to you, because you're obviously pretty stupid.
The age of consent is not due to biological considerations. It is due to mental maturity levels.
A 13-year-old may be menstruating or (if male) jacking off, but although that means they can breed more humans it does NOT mean they are mentally capable of making any informed or well thought out decisions as regards sex or partnership.
They are not yet experienced enough at living to legally enter into ANY contracts of ANY kind, besides the most basic ones, such as "I'll shovel your snow for $10"...this is the basis of the age of consent.
What you are suggesting is that children be given the ability to literally ruin their lives with a bad decision based on their lack of experience, and all due to the functionality of their plumbing.

Now, I don't want to ever see you bringing this nonsense back here again.
I am disappoint.

dude star trek from the very first incarnation was meant to be full of diversity and poz

Takei must be livid after the past week. He was getting pretty crazy over the poll. I can only imagine his reaction to this.
Kek smiles upon the Trump Youth. You see that he has given you both ID trips and a symmetric post number.

Let's hope he takes his own life.

Takei was at his best in this episode.

You know this dude would of kept his mouth shut no one would of even bothered to look at him. I think with the recent shit of him with the polls on twitter and him shittalking the president it just begged people to dig. So now he has the attention he so desperately craves.

Though ill look on the other side for a moment. What is the real gain throwing someone into the fire that is about to die anyways. Sure I understand that it NEEDS to be done but it feels like in a year or two all this effort will go to waste because this faggot will be dead. I guess its about sending a message but still feels like a time waster besides doing it for the butthurt.

The human brain doesnt finish developing until about 25, and the last part of the brain to fully develop is the area which allows deep thought about cause and effect, the consequences of actions - the part which prevents impulsive and self detrimental behavior. If any argument is to be made regarding age of consent laws, it would be in a context of parental consent, and no lower than 14 (which was the legal age of consent in Canada, until it had to be raised to 16 in response to sex tourism from America) Also, homosexual relations should be treated by forcefully committing people until they can be cured of their illness.

Barely dropping any tweets and still got decent impressions. 90% of time producing memes. Took a 3 hours break… will be getting back into it shortly.

1, 4, & 5 do not look at all similar, and if you could see them in profile, I'll bet you'd see some radical differences.

Couple of weird ones… I wouldn't use 'em. But whatever…

There's also no 'pedophilia'. Pedophilia as some orientation doesn't exist, you are not born a pedophile because there's no evidence it's a neurological glitch. If you want to fuck children, it's not 'pedophilia,' it's a sick fetish.

I love you guys (not like that)

But he is right. People are still unable to make sound choices even at the age of 18, let alone 13. So why the fuck would or should we allow them to have even more children? If you ask me, I would raise the age that someone can have a child to like 23-25. If they do it before, you steralize them. Right now we have so many uninformed and unwanted pregnancies that its clogging out countries with shitty people. This would also curve the breeding races such as well…anything not white or japanese because the less iq they have, the more they breed. This is probably because they are too stupid to realize that having massive amounts of children would actually be detrimental if they cant take care of them all. Most of these large families are on government assistance.

Kike shills and Pedo enabling faggots trying to ruin the thread. Never fret here's more Takei memetic weaponry

except that most of those people having babies are brown people that don't give a fuck about the law or society to begin with so you only end up punishing white birth rates.

just give everyone cocaine and guns and let god sort it out

1st interracial kiss ever televised.
It was a big fucking deal at the time.

Reminder:
Donald Trump said ”Pedophiles Deserve The Death Penalty”
countdowntozerotime.com/2017/01/19/donald-trumppedophiles-deserve-the-death-penalty-trump-his-war-with-dc-elites-hollywood-pedophiles-the-worldwide-c-i-a-black-pedo-operation/

This. It's fucking alarming how much shilling, derailing and shitposting is going on. I don't even think halfchan is down anymore so any stragglers need to head back.

I've been seeing this shit all over this site and it needs to stop
I do love that fast food keeps getting tied up in shit like this though

It won't fly on this board, Schlomo.
And I read the thread, it has nothing to do with your sick suggestion.
So go crawl in an oven and make the choice as to just gas yourself or strike a match.
Your kind is heading for a nasty end in our new world.

Let them shill friend. This is fucking comedy gold to the spectators. The rest are easily filtered fodder.

Well ill say yes and no to that. Sure fucking a kid is pretty bad. But I would think that humans are also programmed to breed asap as a survival instinct that was pretty much hardwired back in the days before electricity. Society has done a pretty good job of winging people off the need to fuck things as soon as they become able to breed but I believe that there is still that primal instinct to do it with anything that CAN breed. Though like people said back in those days 40 years was practically the life expectancy so they did things a bit earlier then they should. Now we have the luxury of actually having people wait and live longer. Now im not advocating that people should round up a bunch of jr high kids and fuck them but I can see why there is an issue, why it exists. Because humanity still hasnt had that little instinct to fuck anything thats breedable out of its system. Some people are not really able to tune it out so back then it was not a mental illness because it was not something that needed to be curbed but now we are treating it as such. So im not surprised that this thing is still an issue. I would think that in about a couple hundred years we would probably solve this issue but I dont believe there is some clear as day treatment that would solve the problem overnight. Its going to have to be evolved out of just like it was evolved into.

I ARGUE If a white father decides its in his daughters best interests to marry her to another successful white man, so they can have many white children, at an age no lower than 14.. where he is no more than X years older than her (I havent really thought much about it tbh but there should be some limit) I don't really see much issue in it. I should stress though, the fathers consent.
We could actually raise the age of personal consent to 20, or even 25 without the fathers consent.. and increase the punishment for harming those unable to decide for themselves, or even put in punishments for pre-marital sex. How is that for ultra-traditionalism.

This is a crucial fight in the culture war.
1) Defeating the Liberal Media Bias
2) Saving Children from Poisonous Celebs
3) Informing the masses Faggots = Pedos
4) Taking down a liberal anti-trumper
5) Defeating a Pedophile
6) Awakening the masses to the Pizzagate reality
7) Gay Kike/ Gay Chink both turn out to be faggots and pedos in the same week
Fucking win win win win win win win

Gay Jap* same thing different island

Seriously user, report from one psychologist is meant for cognitive bias for the masses. I can write an article on how cheerios can make you fat, make up some bullshit evidence, provide metrics from a study of 25 people in a social experiment and purposedly scew it.

Literally the most worthless people in our society are these psych professors. Reason above is why I do not trust college research studies.

You're still arguing for the removal of age of consent. You need to be gassed.

Age of consent should be 18 world-wide, Shlomo.

It should be 30, because everyone under that age is still too retarded to make any life choices.

When Shatner tweets about it, the situation will become much more interesting.

Nonsense, it should be 40, because only then are the egg cells fully matured and ripe to create very special children.

Shatner is very anti-"snowflake", a natural clash with Takei's degenerate personality.

Why?
Your post stated a premise.
That premise is flawed.
If you're trying top make some ulterior point with that flawed premise, backed by some other jackasses statements, then the onus in on YOU to present your conclusions in full.

You HAVE publicly stated in your previous post that post-pubescent people be "given back" their rights, which are rights they never had in the first place.
This is not advisable in our modern world. Things are quite different now, not nearly as simple as they were in the 1800's.

And in the 1800's people were denigrated and ostracized for even having sex out of wedlock… do you want THAT back, too?

The age of consent should be 16, and slid with the age of the other partner until 18, after which the partner can be of any advanced age. This fits our current society best.

Fuck off and make another thread if you are so bent on defending this bullshit. Hot damn.

I really want to see this.

I don't see any problem with that, actually. Sluts were at the bottom of society where they belonged.

IGNORE THE AOC DERAIL
THIS IS PRIME TIME HAPPENING

I read it. 1 psychologist does not dictate truth.

It would be an improvement over our current situation.

This. Report and filter. AOC shills were the second class of shills this board purged after the no ID kikes were dealt with after the exodus.

Hate you so much for making me do this.

are you the ASR poster from the old 4chon.net/new?

Me, and my family will not be eating at Taco Bell, A&W, KFC, Pizza Hit or East Side Mario's (Yum Food Brands) until Taco Bell condemns George Takei and his remarks in favor of pedophilia, and cuts ties with him.

When Kek chose to humble Takei with his Twitter poll, he could have accepted that judgment against him and said, "I know that there are many Trump supporters who feel that the media is unfair. I disagree, but that's ok." Instead, he chose to go full-SJW while Kek's gaze was still upon him!

Fear the frog god.

he had it coming. no pun intended

Reported for posting faggotry.

Still trying to derail the thread with arguments defending pedos? Sorry kike-kun, you aren't going to weasel your way out of this one.

>>>/oven/

Swing faggot, swing.

Wait, what the fuck happened?

Si si si

some of this memes are so low energy that they look like they are from Holla Forums

Shoop potential.

"Consign Sulu to the brig. And watch out for the cabin boys."

SHATNER MUST COMMENT ON THIS

Yes, just what is going on here? Are we outsourcing meme generation to shitskins now?

Besta pizza pedo triangle logo will fit.

You have no idea how much I wanted to see this Takei trash shot down and dragged through the coals like this even since he started talking shit on Trump months ago with that awful chink smug face of his.
And the best part? This is happening now because of the brain-damaged left's planned attack on Milo, who was also a subversive and opposed to us, so these retards are removing two pests in one shot for us without even realizing it

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

hah based shatner for the win

I need damage report from the twitter front, any respond from takei or liberal?

Shatner's a kike.

Perhaps we can equate all this pedophilia into a tenant of radical Islam. Milo and Takei are the new faces of radical Islam in the west.

When cuckchan's around, shitposts abound.

We could talk about the rapes of little boys and such by these groups. They even have some aspect in their religion about it so that would be pretty educational.

well shit now that ruined star trek for me. please dont ruin legos either. :^)

Also, I think OP fucked up by suggesting too many hashtag. Make #PedoMyTaco trending

Interesting if (((Shatner))) turns out to be a "bad Jew"
Haven't paid much attention to him honestly.

fuck quora

Amazing. He really doesn't look nearly as jewish as he actually is.. the only thing that would be a sign in his face that I can see is his mouth.

Done.

(and slight tinge of brown skin)

OH SHIT

The similarities can easily be meme'd into a redpill for the unsuspecting left that they are being co-opted by Islam without even knowing it. Not only will they abandon their position but may get a few to join our side.

It's one of the proud tenets of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/quran/muslim/008-smt.htm#008.3309

you sure about that? i would think with the amount of brainwash they get with the muslim sympathizing and cultural marxism they would instead convert to islam. sounds slippery slope to me.

Heads up fellas-
These are currently the first two things that show up when you Google this nipponese cocksleeve.

Either they convert or back away. Either way it further divides our enemy into further infighting.

Why link a jew to islam when you can link a jew to judaism. Milo is fiercely pro israel, its no wonder hes also fiercely pro child fucking. Hollywood is Jewish, Takei has clearly been possessed by jewish pedophile culture. On second thought, that probably undermines the seriousness of our message, and you shouldnt do stupid things like suggest an asian guy is a pedo because of islam, or judaism. Milo is fair game though.

Nice, now all we need is that twitter trending. Just about time the burgers waking up

Oh my god please dont lol I didnt proxy for that.

DIS ES NAO A DOWG THREAD!

Well that's even better. Claim the stance that the judeo-christian alliance has broken up and reformed as a judeo-muslim alliance. Either way the d/c plays in our favor. Christians will see this and turn against their Jewish overlords.

It's not a timewaster you faggot.
It's exposing in very short succession & in very public normalfag view that queers in any political alignment are suffering (& making society suffer) mentally ill cancer whose minds are degenerate & depraved & whose fornication produces no life, only death & disease.
Opportunity abounds to slip redpills into the cattle's daily feeds.

How can I delete?

Pretty dank tbh

And how about this, if we can associate it with Star Trek it will cause his co-stars to turn on him and start telling stories about his weird behavior on set etc.

I think Im just fucked, I guess I just have to hope the TacoIDF's skills are lacking lol..

I'll take care of it… you worried about the pedo logo?

Been retweeting and spamming from bots and alts for a few hours already no luck yet they're trying to keep this low key

Change the words, write your own message

Checkd kekd & saved. Will spread. Good work if OC

Alinsky is just Sun Tzu for dummies. Get the original, it's better.

IM IN UR THREAD COOKING UR DOWGS!!!

gk/m.,dfbdlfLAG?mnlk;eagklsd/,v fjglekrmgbk;eralk

HAVE YOU NO SELF AWARENESS AT ALL?

Would be hilarious reading the responses of normalfags after they look up pedo triangles and the first things they run across are pictures of Pedodesta and pizzagate videos on goytube.

Exploit pic related.

SHATNER SHATTERS SULU

Pizzagate tie in is obvious.

I hereby refuse all continued patronage of Taco Bell, A&W, KFC, Pizza Hit or East Side Mario's (Yum Food Brands) until Taco Bell releases George Takei of his corporate advertising contracts due to remarks trivializing pedophilia, on his radio tour.

:^)

HOT DOG WE HAVE A WEINER!!!!!!

Not directly pedo related but first thing I thought of given the monument

lul

Ummmm guys, did i just wake up in a different timeline?

No brother, the fire rises

Checked. Shadilay, brothers!

^^^^^^^^^^ DO NOT USE / POST ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^
These are fixed.

Pizza hit

Someones not happy.

in chink land dis is pizza/////////////

I'm just glad I eat at Domino's instead.

probably same diffrence…

That's how you know you're onto something

The memes should include some way to easily find the video

Which software and fonts to you use for making these.

*do

It's a mission bell, to evoke oldschool western/Texmex environment. This is also the coloration they emulate on their exterior paintjobs.

Did my best, hand me some helpful criticism.

Do you have a site to upload too?

It's ok because it's about repetition. People don't give a shit what any of this says… they only care if people pay attention to it. So, in order to force attention it's a matter of mass-variation. This creates the illusion whatever noise being pushed is a big deal (has substance)… otherwise why was the time and effort spent to make all the variations.

So it's good… you can even flip it around and make 3 more of the same.

yup, embed related

GAS THE PEDOS FOOD WAR NOW

Instead of an article by a nobody, why not include link of the actual video? The article also cringe worthy because it sound like he's salty about Milo getting shitcanned

I had the exact same idea for the yum! Logo with the taco kids.
Classic

More OC whatcha think fellas?

Doesn't matter. Either the libtards have to back down on attacking Milo, which undermines their own position, or they have to attack one of their own, which undermines their own position.

Either way, it's a win. Milo is tolerable to an extent only because he drops a few babby-tier redpills and triggers libtards.

Can someone turn that into a DVD cover for "SWEDEN RAPE DENIAL SIMULATOR 2017" game?

The font being used is called Gibson. It is the same font that faggot Shia Labeouf is using for the -He Will Not Divide Us- art project.
FONT: www31.zippyshare.com/v/nH7OUgsB/file.html
I used it in a few pieces against him.
Using photoshop and JixiPix Fx, Topaz plugin

top kek

Can confirm. Got a great job in uni because my boss thought I was gay. He would harp on me for sexual harassment because I would make risqué jokes yet he would tell me all about the bondage festivals him and his Arabic lover would attend. Cool guy apart from that but he is so mad I never made a move on him that he doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't mind it but just shows that gays are just hypersexualized perverts.

Faggot. Into the bog with you.

Clearly you lack reading comprehension.

Added some subliminal wording as well

Clearly you lack adequate disgust for homosexuality.

Thank you for posting been trying to redpill my girlfriend on this subject for awhile.

that's the problem, user. we don't make exceptions for pedos. ever.

Milo advocated for pedo shit. No free passes.

checked

also

Holla Forums you glorious bastards I LOVE YOU

I have disgust for anyone who has to promote their "sexuality" as opposed to promoting their actual values.
Still think fags are gross

Wow. Someone kicked the hornets nest. Pedo-outting threads seem to draw out the most derailers and shills of any kind of thread. I like the fella who keeps posting dog gore. Nigga, ive seen people with heads split open, men with their decapitated heads in their laps with their genitals shoved in the mouth, mutilated babies in their cribs on this fucking site.
Low, low fucking energy. I do hope no (You) will be earned for such a lack of effort.

You guys are doing great so far, will spread this info around like the Clap.
Remember: do not respond to shills, keep this shit moving

3min in you can tell this is a good doc, saved.

I didn't understand it like I do now. What I was referring to in that sentence was that I don't mind not being that guy's friend if the only reason he wanted to be friends is to fuck. Gays are gross.

Checked but what does this mean?

Top ficking notch

Not on my Holla Forums, faggot and pedo must fucking hang

also the (((coincedence))) of two faggots who got raped as minors and now have fond memories of the rape. plenty of normalfags are completely unaware how common this is in faggot culture

polite sage for cropped version

Maybe if he went full Bobby Fischer as well as checking himself into the Mike Pence Clinic.

Kek. Might need some Goldstein stars to cover up those mud bags before disseminating to goybook and the like.

Lovely work, user.

We're the new banksy here tbh

What…. what did he say exactly?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=lDviU-kbWmE

PRAISE KEK

Fucking horrifying. That one dude talking about killing the creep who raped him when he was 4 actually gave me some feels. You can tell that shit royally fucked that guy up and he knows it.

Spoopy, two can play this game.

Checked. Praised Kek brother

And?

I don't like Takei one bit, but demonizing someone because he DOESN'T feel traumatized is a whole different from of insanity.
What is this now? You MUST feel like this?

I don't give a fuck what he felt, but I sure as hell can't be ordering him what to feel.

All of this ..pointless.

Checked!

I love this place. Godspeed to those who are creating memes and spreading this.

JESUS CHRIST THEY ACT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING SERIOUS!

The day these inhuman monsters are rounded up and brought to true justice cannot come soon enough

Congratulations, you just gave me a 30% boost in motivation. Keep it up.

Nigga even your id has dubs, KEK is with us because KEK hates kid touchers.

I'm working the normie front, quite literally. Telling younger co-workers that might follow this guy somewhere. Gave some irl buddies memes to spread themselves. The only reaction I've noticed is disgust, with some overtones of anger. I merely lit the match, they will fan their own flames.

Censored version for faceboyg

Glad to be of service.

My twitter accounts have all be locked, how do I get around it without surrendering my phone number?

Oh.
I think you ended up in the wrong spot, friend :-)
You might feel more at home
here>>> nambla.org

Victims that support pedophilla are no better than the people that perpetuate it. Slippery slopes.

I'm a victim of this my self and I fucking hate it, It took me 6 years to blow the guys cover and he is finally serving consecutive life sentences. My hometown police covered it up and intimidated me, gaslighted me and eventually ran me out of town.

I don't want justice, there is no such thing right now, I want it to fucking stop, stop now. The left are throwing milo under the bus because it serves their purposes and the media promotes degeneracy on all fronts.

also all pedos = molested =/= pedos.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Takei should've just left the poll up it would seem.

;^)

What is it with you and stupid ass filter? That look horrible as fuck

What a surprise, a majority of faggots got raped at a young age, this explains their state of mental health. But they were just born that way broooo!

Filters are what attract stupid normies.

None of these are clean and colorful enough to be used although a few were getting close. All the filters and overlapping images with varying opacity look too busy. Nobody wants to look at diapers, so that's out.

The copy should be something simple like this one "Taco Bell spokesman George Takei promotes 13/yr old pedophile behavior on new radio tour". Also use "PEDO MY TACO".

This one was close, but no need for tweets and the baby taco twice. It shouldn't be too busy.

We're not here to care about feelings. We're here to silence those who stand against us using all means possible.

Dan "the man with the plan to get her in the van because he can" Schneider must die.

We dont need some fancy editing software to create dank memes, all you need is mspaint.

It's a mark of a great memegician to learn when to use paint and when to use photoshop.

Neither #TakeiBell or #Pedomytaco is trending despite all that I've seen under those hashtags.
Either we're not doing enough or Twitter is nicing up the trending section as usual.

b-but muh alt-right virgin trolls who masturbate to anime

Twitter's the fucking Skynet of the left at this point. It wouldn't shock me if it was being covered up.

Ya the dog threads are a really poor attempt at gore trolling, I'm guessing it's a Muslim who thinks it would bother the regulars here.

It has to be a foreigner based on the way they type. "DEAD DOGGGZZZZZ" and shit like that is someone who still thinks they're shitposting in 2008.

We may need help from the President to get this to spread if this is the case (which it most likely is). It would put them in a lose-lose situation; Trump would be able to get this to spread as he did with Sweden, and if they try to hide or delete his tweet, it would further prove to normalfags how pozzed and one sided Twitter is, while also proving that they're trying to cover this up (which they are, but would make it more obvious).

Source on the lass?

Yeah true

THIS IS FUCKING BAIT, STOP PUTTING STICKY BAIT ON THIS SITE.

BACK TO PIZZAGATE

Good one. I might have nightmares for image searching his name and for listening to his horrible gay voice. I am totally unaffected by extreme gore but Takei is really fucking creepy, poz overload.

The news of what twitter's doing is already spreading. There's already been articles about it, and more people are talking about it every day.

Hey Takei, how's that pedo taco going?

Only a faggot gives a shit how things look. Learn here
repetition repetition repetition

Endless pizzagate… no, taking out Takei is a quick snipe.

what in the fuck? My (((therapist))) said there wasn't a link between homosexuality or transgenderism and CSA. I have a ton of issues that all have a high co-morbidity with CSA and thought that it was possible that I'd been abused and just repressed it, and she said that I shouldn't jump to conclusions. That video is basically confirmation that something happened and I just blocked it out. Kidfuckers need to be shot, fuck the child traffickers getting 40 years on my fucking dollar. It's 20c to put a bullet through a skull, for the two of them 40c sounds more just than 40 years. The black guy was surprisingly coherent, strange times we're in.

what if they're throwing takei under the bus because he's not jewish, and they really don't want people knowing about jews fucking kids as a part of their religion? Not to say that he shouldn't hang, just that we need to keep an eye on (((their))) actions and possible plots

Sorry brother, she'll be easy enough to find, but I won't aid you on your quest to spill your precious bodily fluids at a computer screen.
Degeneracy is by me being fought, not endorsed.

we see you

WORLDS LARGEST PIZZAGATE DATABASES!

@ jimmicommet dm added along with a min of 10,000 for deleting any database

alanowhere.imgur.com/

google photos backslash Rhyg4gAZwScGNdyu7

comet IG part 1

https:[email protected]/* *//

It could also be some faggot from goonsaloon after /sp/ shutdown their site and made them homeless. Seems we took some of the blame because /sp/artans came by to gloat and celebrate with Holla Forumsacks. Then the weak dog gore started. Could be a mudslime like you say. They are, after all, natural pedos.

Shit nigga fuck man shit nigga shit. nay sayin
muh looks 'n shiiiet

FUCK OFF CIA SHILL. YOU THINK I TRUST JACK TAPER AS FAR AS I CAN THROW HIM?

So faggots are outing themselves as pedos this week? It's gonna be a good week.

witness me

alanowhere.imgur.com/
comet IG part 1

Any and all of them investigate every one, route out the deepstate pedos mccarthyism 2.0

Yeah, it is true homosexuals were molested as kids. So they grow up mentally ill.

But, there is another phenomena known as "The Fatherless Nigger". This is where a young nigger is raised by his single mother. They too grow up to be mentally ill sucking the dick. The female nature of the American Nigger displays itself in many ways. One such way is always talking about how shit looks. See here as example Not understanding there is a higher level of play at work.

Read this fuckface

Nobody gonna read a fucking wall of texts with dark and bloom filter. You need something that grab peoples attention and a short phrase that easy to read and remember. Most peoples gonna scroll through boring ass shit and wall of texts because of short attention span. Learn marketing 101 retard.

kill yourself.

appologize for being a pedophile or i add 3,000 pictures

Yeah nigger shit nigger yeah. Nah sayin.

Can someone post the PEDO MY TACO thing with no background, preferebly without the baby taco in the O. Thanks.

Talking about this.

Earth: Thrones & Dominions

I kind of like that just like that for a small one. Did it by accident to ask my question, but it doesn't look bad.

yeh

you were not fast enough

alanowhere.imgur.com/
comet IG part 1

here's better centered one.

mufuggin gold chain nigga

Add what pictures? Do you know were we are? Go ahead make someones day worse.

Is this some kind of a riddle?

Yep, no argument. filtered

i just trust no one. 2 4 and 8 chan are compromised beyond belief. we can not give these fuckers an inch.

Cool, thank you.

How did an actual nigger even make it on this site?

Source of #2?

REMOVE TACO

(checked)
Kek has blessed this post

this thread was sticky'd by a compromised admin, ANYTHING jack taper is involved in is fucking gas lighting jew magic

Taco Bell/Pizza Hut's parent company YUM's stock dipped at opening. Keep at it with the twitter hits. THe more their brands get associated with pedophilia, the more chance that they will force Takei to address this.

Time to play hardball.

Large Logo

Extra large indeed.

Like, why does it matter tho .-.

Jacob Tapper is a born and raised Jew York kike.

Checked and keked.

Are you lads saying this op is a big ruse?

You're a leftwing redneck jew just like he is.

Are all these faggots suddenly whining british? Fuck now it makes sense.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children NCMEC in conjunction with virginia state police are running and covering up the world's largest pedophile ring. that is the story.

i'm not even going to post a reaction image for this one

Lesbians are notoriously hyposexual. Google lesbian bed death.

Ignore this MI6 shill with his 100,000 bullshit docs trying to kill resources by sending you into a endless dark pit.

555 trips confirm, the timer is up for the left

appologize for being a pedopohile or i drop 10,000 new pictures you have 2 minutes

I'm not saying this is the one, but something clean like this.

take a picture of your face with an appology for being a pedophile, you have 5 minutes actually.
failure to do so will result in:

jimmicommet IG DM drop PT 1 of 8
and 15,000 randome pictures

Can I has original tweet or w/e where George Takei promotes pedophilia?

I get why they're made now… this thread is #1 boohoo getting all the attention. cry cry
pffttthaha

guess I'm cooking chicken on my own then

You're a low level demon… nothing impressive.

you were not fast enough

i will pull of your face and wear it like a hockey mask. delete this thread and appologize for being a pedophile you have 10 minutes

very low level

you now have 4 minutes to delete this thread

alanowhere.imgur.com/
comet IG part 1

you should have helped us stop pizzagate. good bye and good luck

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ADMINS HERE, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE HERE.

NCMEC WITH VIRGINIA STATE POLICE ARE RUNNING THE WORLD'S LARGEST PEDOPHILE RING. THAT IS THE STORY.

The All Seeing Eye found in the Taco Bell logo?
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183367/pg1
(((Pure coincidence, goy!)))

Yeah good job. The thing is, when you have a large variation of styles it makes the cleaner ones stand out more. It's not that big of a deal. Someone was complaining about using filters on the images to create multiple variations. The point is to make variations.

Shit. don't click on the spoiler.
Sorry i'm retarded.
archive.fo/LXLFq

How many other prominent gays have made similar comments? I don't think this is an uncommon sentiment.

Thanks. I see what you're saying, using contrasting versions. Here is a variation on the one I posted that adds a little bit of texture.

Look, I'm not interfering with your investigation. This is just a quick operation that we'll most likely win in the next 72 hours. It has to do with political timing from many different angles right now. Nobody really cares about Takei. He's simple being taken out for political ammo.

This will go away soon, and you can get back to your thing.

Pretty sure Taco Bell's logo were those colors long before the "pansex" marxist movement came about.

Cops baffled by couple found dead next to untouched Taco Bell — and not much else

Two small children were living with them, but they were taken to foster care before the parents were found dead.
thespec.com/news-story/6926542-cops-baffled-by-couple-found-dead-next-to-untouched-taco-bell-and-not-much-else/
archive.fo/zaRVQ

(self checked)
Please forgive my autism and don't click on the spoiler.

Who is Brock Pierce, Marc Collins-Rector, and Bryan Singer?

Dig if you want to take down all of Hollywood and their deep pedo culture.

I can't tell if you're mentally i'll (schizophrenic) or legit evil. I'm leaning towards schizophrenic because I sense you were testing to see if I was evil. Whatever you have investigated it sounds like it got to you and messed with your head. Maybe you should take a few days off and relax.

Hey, it'seems "13 yr." not "13/yr" you FSBfags. When you faggots run an influence campaign, at least know your target audience's proper colloquial contractions.

You guys are fucking low energy. The FBI is literally up your asshole right now planting bugs, they're so on this like Putin on a 16 year old rhythmic gymnast. Literally kill yourselves.

Pestilence refers to a spreading disease.

But with the black plagues cured, small pox too and all the rest, and most unavoidable diseases like cancer and diabetes being passed down genetically (all which have simple ways to avoid them), the final pestilence we must overcome is memes.

Memes, when you get down to it, are a spreading disease that enter through the eyes and ears, some with beneficial thought, but most spread today promote shallow or damaging thought.

And it's not just Pepes or whatever people thought was funny, spread until it isn't, it is a basic operation of humanity.

what you values that pass onto your kids are memes. A bad mood can pass on the meme of that bad mood. When used right, a smattering of memes can kill a nation, and maybe all it takes is just one.

We must cultivate the good memes and remove as many bad ones as we can by being rational. We must be the makers, not the followers of these shallow memes, we must make good memes to pass on to not only our kids, but to everyone else.

So what are the odds that two eccentric gay public figures, from both the left and the right, are having a pedo scandal within a week of each other?

Both of these "slip ups" seem like some sort of narrative weaving to me.

Mother arrested for leaving child at Taco Bell
archive.fo/YhG3V

tbqh one of the reasons I haven't an heroed is because of the hope of seeing something like that. also it doesn't make sense to fight white genocide by doing the enemy's work for them

Why would the FBI gives two shits about Takei. Tapper already threw him under the bridge. Like I said, this will be over in 72 hours. You faggots are just mad because your thread isn't #1.

Also, everything here falls under freedom of speech. It's just a fucking boycott you dumb mother fucker.

*BELCH*

Thought crossed my mind as well. But hey…until the shit hits the fan you gotta keep things balanced as much as you can.

So if you faggot are done with your probing, we'll get back to making memes. Enjoy your day fuckface.

Innocent little memes. It's just a hobby.

So, milo gets taken out (he's not, no one actually cares) by cuckservatives and they get a double win with takei.

Well done fullkikechan living up to your easily manipulated nigger behaviour as always.

associating all of this shit food with pedos is going to wonders for America's wasteline

I'll be back rejuvenated for another round of meme magic in a few. Keep up the good work everyone. Really awesome job so far.

Milo's role was to hijack, then sabotage at a later date by falling on his sword. I don't even follow your logic with takei, he hates trump.

George Takai confirmed for fetishizing the exotic features of the northern European male.

This is the most autistic shit I've ever seen.

Holy fuck, learn how to use PhotoShop you fucking retard.

F I R E C O C K
I
R
E

C
O
C
K

Milo is aut-kike trash waiting to be replaced or given old pence therapy to turn him into a vegetable

Pederasty and faggotry just saying you shouldn't defend any of their adherents.

Meme War Veterans back on duty!

13 years old…
Isn't that faggot Milo also on fire for promoting sex with 13 year olds?
What's with the 13 number?
is there any significance to it besides bad luck?

HAHAHAHA THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID IT HURTS. They'd get more accomplished by telling Trump to go forward with the visa ban and that it's s great thing. They don't understand that TRUMP HATES THEM.

They subtly forget that the 65 celebs are washed up kike puppets.

13 is the cutoff between teens and children. They say 13 to soften the blow, and fly under the radar (as these comments did until someone decided to bring them up) but they really mean younger.

I was molested when I was 10
Currently a homo
Don't fuck little kids
Your assertion is wrong user

seek therapy

If he's anti-Trump, then Captain Katherine "The Borg Are People Too" Janeway must be flipping her fuckin shit right now.

this pedo enabler needs to be b&

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_(number)#Unlucky_13
Google it m8
13's been a bad luck number for as long as i remember

nice get user

He's been full on Never Trump cuck during the whole election.
Why people liked him as a captain is beyond me.

He once said in one of his conferences that he was going to talk about pizzagate, but that he "got a call from washington" telling him not to do so, "yet".

Hardly. If anything it's the eyes and

(1)
What does (((anyone))) hope to accomplish with this literal faggotry?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Praise kek.

Praise Kek

Killyourself insecure homophobe

Straight people molest children too

I think some people do use it as a coping mechanism for trauma.

Not everyone obviously, that user is the real faggot here.

Reported for not even trying, faglover. Child abuse is an innately homosexual trait.>>9334658

Maybe I'm remembering this incorrectly…. But wasn't chicken pedo code for something?

It's people like you who derail investigations into actual paedos

Taking constructive criticism and adding new small one too.

I am a fag, and I dont want to molest kids, I would literally strangle to death any adult I saw raping a kid. Pieces of shit like you are probably why more little girls will be raped because your too busy focusing on fags. In fact, all the 'fags are pedos' shit is probably propaganda by straight pedos to cover their asses.

Black people make up a tiny portion of the population yet commit half the crimes.

Fags make up an even tinier portion of the population, yet make up half of the child molestations.

Faggots: Tolerate not even one.

If you are gay and you keep it secret and to yourself and you act in an otherwise upstanding and responsible manner, you are still a degenerate piece of filth that deserves to be purged. But I may not know about you and I probably won't care, because you aren't harming society very much. Lots of people have lots of vices, yours just happens to be extra destructive.

It's the open tolerance and acceptance that is truly evil. It allows pedofaggotry to thrive and feel emboldened. You WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, but anybody can do anything they can get away with.

Just know that if you are caught, you will be punished. And if you have harmed children, you will be made an example off.

Here is Takei stroking

Its actual entities that attach to you, and it reverses your internal energy cycle, making you gay.

PRAISE KEK

Dude, what the fuck?

degeneracy at its sickest

Fair enough, and if I ever catch you raping a little girl I'll skin you alive like a mexican cartel you insecure douche.

STRAIGHT PEDOS GET NO FREE PASS YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Reported for projecting your own pedophilia as a cover, and probably to divide allies against pedophilia. Shill scum.

from the Howard Stern show

Stop projecting your gay little fantasies, carlos. But I would expect nothing less than the same treatment for straight pedos as gay ones. There's nothing to disagree with there.

Good luck with that, Chaim. Anyone who wants to fight degeneracy with me is my ally, but that won't stop me from fighting homosexuality. All faggotry will be crushed in the purity spiral.

Try not being a colossal faggot for once in your life.

Checked and kekked.

He made a pass at Miranda Cosgrove and that Victoria Justice girl, didn't he? And wasn't there a series of tweets where he was obsessed with Arianna Grande's feet?

I agree with this. If the goal is to straight up kill all pedos in a line up in public, this is how we pull the topic up through the mire of social media.

We should retaliate with Takei and hope they retaliate with another conservative talking faggot, to which we can return with another counter and so on, with the only goal of trying to expose how pervasive pedophilia is and how open those who are involved in it are.

It would be easy for us. We already know the players and openly discuss the degeneracy masquerading as "progressive" here. Our next salvo could be Lena "sister fister" Dunham, for example. That's just off the top of my head, there are a million of choices.

The hatred for pedos among normies is generally universal; that is to say, outside the scope of individuals' politics.

This could be the way we can actually make normies talk about how disgusting these pedos are around the proverbial water cooler, sharing stories of the crazy videos they saw on their snapchat subscriptions of their once-favourite celebrities talking about "pedo acceptance".

We can take the whole fucking thing down and watch it burn. From our cell phones.

AS IT SHOULD BE

NEW TACTIC UP ON THE CREW BOARD CONFIRMED

Separately and with more effort than the dog gore posters, something I noticed since the jsoc thread is invasions by degenerate story tellers posing as Holla Forumsacks. It's actually higher level bait than they've used before, it's as confusing as x-tier shit and maybe more derailing than it because it triggers so much. I've determined it a CREW effort and encourage you all to filter and move on, even filter those who take the bait and respond, as they might well be joining in to shit up the thread.

FILTER AND IGNORE GAY POSTERS AND THEIR BAIT TAKERS, I'M SUSPECTING IT'S THE NEXT CREW TECHNIQUE

?

Why are you a fag, and why do you even choose to continue existing as such an abomination, don't you know that one day you will die?
Yet, there is still hope for you; repent, change your worldview and improve yourself. Man does not have time for such perverted childish games. Nature itself hates the path you have chosen, that is why faggotry produces disease, for what is the difference between a fag and a virus? There is none, both seek to destroy life and can not produce it. A fag is the embodiment is selfish dysfunctionality. For the sake of your forefathers, your family, your fellow man and yourself, shed this disgusting abomination.

I like Star Trek (well, apart from Voyager and Enterprise and about half the movies, they were shit), but it's pretty obviously pushing an earlier, slightly less loathsome version of the progressive agenda. Always stood out to me how the Mirror Universe episode was by far the best, most interesting, most fun instalment of TOS and it then got quietly buried until Gene was dead and gone.

Probably because it was far more interesting than his pseudo-communist delusional fantasy.

So are the normies picking up on this shit or what?

In addition to twitter, the real achilles heel here is Taco Bell, don't forget to call in with a complaint saying you have children and won't eat Taco Bell or any of Yum!'s subsidiaries again if Takei is working there

1-800-822-6235.
tacobell.com/contact-us

Noticing the same thing user. They're shitting up this thread with anecdotes about being gay or arguing about being gay or anything except the whole purpose of the thread, which is to meme about Takei being a Taco Bell pedo.

Jumping on with " I support you because…" then launching into some story about how they are a queen or pedo or victim or something, it's stomach turning and doesn't contribute to the original purpose, which is raiding twitter with pedotaco memes. Sometimes they're just coming on and going

OR

Just filter immediately and move on, same for the (I suspect) paid shills who shit up the thread later with

Or

It's been happening ever since Flynn got dropped and deep state started being targeted, I don't think it's a coincidence, filter and ignore all, back to raiding the pedo and sinking yum brands.

A bi-partisan war on pedos is just what America needs to unify behind God Emperor Trump.

Gonsegudubs gonfurm

And tribs imblying as well

Thank fucking god. I hate his self-righteous posts so much. This kind of came out of nowhere, huh? I'm glad, Holla Forums was feeling kind of slow the last week, we needed a good ol' happening

Libcucks will still manage to find a way to defend it. "Free speech" and all that, even though raping a child isn't a valid form of self expression

I want cuckchanners to leave

For some strange reason pizza hut and taco bells twatter ISN'T filled with anti pedo comments.

This needs fixed immediately.

More info on this? How can it be prevented?

schizos get out

fags are mentally ill abominations, not people with ghosts controlling them. what's next, Ashtar Sheran created fags to fuck with us?

Holy fuck, kill yourselves you kooks.

I don't know why you /fringe/ people have to complicate things. It's simply a matter of poor diet and chemicals.

(checked)
This tactic may work on the soft mind of a newfag, but most are able to see right through it. Anything that is seemingly unrelated/orthogonal to the discussion at hand, or insinuates a telos of anything other than sending kid touchers to lampposts and fags to bogs gives them away as subversive. When they are reminded of the bog and cover of thickets that awaits them, they respond with dog gore (weak compared to the cartel skinning a guy alive set to 'Sweet Child O Mine'), betraying their true motives.

I talk about starting up a company to boycott companies we don't like

Come on guys. In a world of memetics, why can entities not exist? You had an imaginary friend as a kid I bet.

What if memetic entities (thoughtforms) were implanted into our minds to make us gay?

I mean, I remember pretty much all kids TV shows were crammed full of gay/sexual symbolism when I was younger. Video related.

The truth is more complex and weird than you might think.

8ch.net/pol/res/9328669.html#q9328669

I'll get to work on it right away

I create "memetic lifeforms" as a hobby. It doesn't mean they're real beyond a string of consciousness in my own mind.

Another example.

Your entire experience of reality exists - all sensations, thoughts, feelings - exist as "a string of consciousness" in your mind.

What's in your mind is what is real to you.

Seriously Holla Forums have you learned nothing about meme magic

>>>Holla Forums

I hope you're joking, faggot.

>>>/oven/

reality exists both inside and outside of our minds. "There are more things in the universe than all the philosophies you dream up". The lie is that what is real is only real in our minds. When Reality is objective whether we perceive it or not.

What is going on? I know all faggots are pedos but what the fuck did this one specifically do to rile up the final boss?

How can something not perceived by consciousness exist in any form?

Correct, though remember that objective reality exists within the mind of The All, of which we are all an infinitesimal part. The All is Mind, yet that doesn't mean that all happens within our own minds, a profane understanding of a hermetic axiom.
you boogered up the shakespeare/bacon quote :^)

the longer a virus lives, the more it shifts to resemble the host

Never, ever count on that. People nowadays live a really long time. Especially rich ones.

Because they're useful idiots, user. Yuri Bezmenov explaines it - Subversives love mysticism and other new-age "spiritual" movements because it keeps people away from useful information. It keeps people away by having them running around in circles over vague concepts with no practical applications.

Confirmed, as soon as I posted about gay arguers trying to derail we got hit with our first x poster. Same exact shit happened in the jsoc thread, filter them and those who respond.

If you have a few minutes to kill, an easy way to boost this is to search for the tags related, our own OC, and things like "is george takai a pedophile?" on jewgle. If you do, and click the links that are related to tacogate, it will make them prefered search results and link more things together. Also spam halfchan with direct links, when it gets archived, it multiplies the effect on the algorithms.

just when I thought I could hate that faggot more

Seppuku = sudoku

Animals also practice homosexuality for various reasons, look it up genius. Our closest ape ancestors do it for social cohesion, and it also serves a purpose to prevent overpopulation. Unless you want everybody in a large population breeding tons of hungry kids.
You are NEVER going to stop people from being gay in a large enough population, it's natural as it has happened all throughout human history.

Also:

LOL retard

Your argument has no substance, it all revolves around your personal distaste for it, which frankly makes you sound like an SJW.

I can play this game: Men overall are more likely to rape kids, therefore all men are scum and potential kid diddlers, therefore women should rule all positions of authority and men should all wear shock collars.

You seem awfully invested in this whole homosexuality thing, rabbi.

Are you defending faggotry because it reduces our fertility rate?

Call and complain about George Takei's statements about pedophilia.
@TacoBell: 1-949-863-4500
@PizzaHut: 1-800-948-8488

USA USA USA

Isn't that kinda the point?
YOU were a victim. YOU feel terrible. Therefore, assumptions are made that everyone must feel the same. That your experience is universal.

Isn't Stockholme Syndrom also the invention of (((psychologists)))? The same ones that say gay and all kinds of shit is a-ok?

Fuck it all, I have no idea what to believe anymore. The world should just burn.

Alinsky was a brilliant man. A vile piece of kike garbage, but brilliant nonetheless.

This. There is literally nothing wrong with hijacking Alinskyite tactics for our own purposes, every kike and shitlib piece of shit who uses them is just as vulnerable to them as anyone, probably more so since they have almost never dealt with Alinsky tactics themselves.

13 is a calling card for a certain cult that's been around for millenia.

This.
To hell with Milo, this needs to happen just out of basic principle.

Fuck me, the ride really never ends… does it?

You sound extremely ignorant.

war soon

These are some great memes so far but we need some that include when he gave that handy on howard stern as well as his defense of pedos. Mention the fact he's married. #TacoBellFamilyValues or something similar

So does anyone know of any book deals that pedo george has in the works?

He has done ads for Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Those companies should publicly disavow him.

TacoBell: 19498634500
PizzaHut: 18009488488

500+ posts so far. You people must be retarded.

Annoy their fucking CEO. He has a team that reports to him, including marketing, that anyone who is an adult and works for a fortune company can tell you he'll crucify if he is annoyed enough.

Mr Brian Niccol CEO

Email [email protected]/* */

Telephone 1-949-863-4500
Switchboard 1-949-863-4500

Also hit YUM!'s CEO and senior management team.

GREG CREED
Chief Executive Officer
Yum! Brands, Inc.
ROGER EATON
Chief Executive Officer
KFC
LARRY GATHOF
Vice President and Treasurer
Yum! Brands, Inc.
DAVID GIBBS
President and Chief Financial Officer
Yum! Brands, Inc.
MARC KESSELMAN
General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Chief Government Affairs Officer
Yum! Brands, Inc.
BRIAN NICCOL
Chief Executive Officer
Taco Bell
MILIND PANT
President, Pizza Hut International
Pizza Hut
DAVID RUSSELL
Vice President, Corporate Finance and Controller
TRACY SKEANS
Chief Transformation and People Officer
Yum! Brands, Inc.
ARTIE STARRS
President, Pizza Hut U.S
Pizza Hut

Spare no survivors.

If you want to make this especially awkward, Greg Creed also sits on the whirlpool board of directors. Start calling them and making a fucking scene. Mention him by name.

2000 N. M-63
Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692
Telephone: 269-923-5000

He's the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter.

"Hey Martha, I got a handy from Mr. Sulu!"

user, dan "slip n slide in her" "the cunny divider" "you want a contract gimme some ball contact" "get in the van" schneider is one of the top pedofucks in the "entertainment" industry and has been for years. Jamie lynn spears had his kid, every nick actress has to go through the motions of indulging him and his sick associates. this motherfucker asked children to send him pictures of their feet with a tv show name attached via twitter a couple years back.

i swear it's like Holla Forums forgot pedowood was the og pizzagate you newfag roodypoos

This got retweeted a bit. Can anyone else help push this out?

Call and complain about George Takei's statements about pedophilia.
@TacoBell: 19498634500
@PizzaHut: 18009488488

This is the real cancerous faggot take takei down.

#TacoBellFamilyValues means cheating on your spouse and advocating pedophilia

ayo hol up the hashtag thing is gold but don't even attempt to meme in favor of that subversive faggot kike

You're pretty good.

I really need to pick up one of those gas station prepaid phones to set up a set of social media accounts. I don't want any of that shit actually tied to me. I also use a vpn. Social media is just a way for your enemies to ruin your life b/c you made a joke 10 years ago.

He works for Taco Bell?? Since when? I don't think I've ever seen him associated with that company. Wtf?

Tried doing that, Didn't let me, The operator made me speak to a Costumer Service person, And they said they would speak to marketing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOAid-CmzpA

What is the Holla Forums Nation discord? We need to spread it there?

Milo is the one who raised the ruckus about Takei
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/

HAHAHA

I don't think he started it, he jumped in though. It doesn't really matter because he was already forced to resign from breitbart.

I give 0 fucks who first brought this to light, a weapon is a weapon, I say lets drop hammer.

Seconded

There's a (((Bill Maher))) video that has surfaced where he defends pedophilia.

downtrend.com/markeece/unearthed-video-of-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-going-viral

youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&feature=youtu.be&t=425

You're on the money my boy.
Fuck plebs who don't grasp it.

Bloody hell takei has jerked multiple dudes on howard stern

Good

Taco Bell's new Burrito of Sum Yung Gai, apparently.

I just got off the phone with Pizza Hut, and they don't plan to disavow their previous association with Takei. Apparently Pizza Hut has no problem with advocating the sexual assault of a child.

@TacoBell: 19498634500
@PizzaHut: 18009488488

Thanks user.
This is mine. I'm bullshitting of course, I don't even eat there now or have friends or family like that. But he don't know that.

What the fuck is even happening here? Did they just say "give this dude a handjob" or what? What's the back story?

It's Howard Stern. "give this dude a handjob" IS the backstory.

I have no idea on this one. The context of the handy I replied to was the guy removed a bunch of clips from his junk or something and takei started rubbing it "to make him feel better" or some shit. I just found out he's jerked dudes on camera more than once today.

I wonder if he asks kids if they want to ride the SS Enterprise.

Is it just me or has nothing related to this trended on twitter? I've been keeping an eye out all day for it, but it hasn't happened yet. Is there some shadowban bullshit going on or is twitter really so fucking evil that they would defend a pedophile?

Attacking a gay man on Twitter is homophobia (unless it is Milo)

They have been doing 10 tweets a minute about it, but no trending. I think the only way that's possible is suppression. Takei is their boy, and they are going to defend him.

Yes.
We been working on this for over 14 hours, lots of shit all over Twitter.
They completely blank it out.

So is there some way to start deploying the shit in things that are trending, to link to it or something?
Twitter makes no fucking sense to me.

#ProtectTransKids is trending.

Contact the Wayne Foundation about Takei the more groups attacking this thing, the faster it will gain traction.

A globally trending hashtag is
#TellASadStoryIn3Words
Takei Promotes Pedophilia

(checked)
Well that's convenient.

Quality OC up in here. Good job all those who got on this gook faggot so fast.

I don't have twitter. Others will have to spread this.

(((Stern)))
If it's jewish it's going to be degenerate.

there's like no tweets under #pedomytaco

wtf are you nigs doing lets go

George McGook Zipperhead Takei is censoring the hashtags lad.. eerm I mean twitter.

I actually listened to this live as it was happening. Takei was just supposed to look at the guy's dick, but he just straight up grabbed it without warning or permission.

What do you mean exactly, I just posted in it.

How fucking new are you? Even the TRSodomites wanted to purge him out.
Milia is a greasy kike, I didn't even trust him back in the GG days because he's slimy as fuck and looking to make his name.

So, anyways… if some of you can't figure out how to use social media use your time to be productive by making memes for those who can. Thanks

Does anyone need free, anonymous, acct activation phone numbers?

ahh the old hybris/nemesis dialectic. hybris attracts the attention of those who consider themselves gods, those who suffer no competition to their narrative. of course the irony is that the gods do recognize their own hybris, they do not notice their own nemesis until too late.

"Faggotry is a mental illness that spreads through child molestation"

You literally just proved his point.

youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

thanks fam i lol'd at this. tfw takei in internment camp again.

(checked)

(checked)

100 hours in mariopaint.

Yeah this is the critical point here. Takei BELIEVES that as a 13 year old he CONSENTED to sex with an adult, so he must also believe that there are 13 year olds who can consent to sex with him.

You can't hand wave that logic away, liberals.

Daily reminder.

Some people choose the opposite response, user, and veer strongly away from the act that was done to them. Some girls get raped and turn into turbo sluts, others become super prudish school marms.

You know what…that may actually be Buck Angel, the trap porn star that looks just like a guy but has a pussy.

How fucking funny would it be if he was grabbing him by the pussy

Grabbing HER by the pussy, user. No matter how many male hormones she fills herself with, she's still a dyke.

Bump. Kikes are sliding the board trying to hide this and the Bill Maher exposure

Bump

REMINDER

Keep the Bill Maher pedo thread bumped

PRAISE KEK

have you been here before? no one likes milo

Nice, if you want the font it's here

Does KFC stand for Kid Fucker Central?

Yes

Too much?

then go spread bug chasing along with this

Knew it.

Not enough, this shit makes me want to put a sign on my local taco bell.

One more then.

This is just disgusting, but what the heck.

Where the fuck are you when we have multiple thread here about Milo getting the boot and faggot coming out of the woodwork to defend him

This is actually a great way to get rid of every prominent faggot, as most of them are literal pedos. Like every homo.

The hit job against Milo opened Pandora's box. Now we can pedocaust all the queers.

Don't forget to phone Taco Bell.

Also, morrikike defended Milo in the new merchant minute while giving a snarky comment how Holla Forums is an antifa site

Shock yourself

There's been pedo crap going off and on for years.
Sauce: Huffpo. huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/disney-employees-child-sex-charges_n_5587395.html

archive.fo/KcFQ6

Then there's the gay day that Disney denied for years when rumors first began surfacing on the net about it.

It has its moments, but the first few seasons were mostly trash. What you're posting is a bit how the "official" fanfics for Star Trek Online are right now, and somehow get hilariously worse with each new update. With most of the shit not even ending up being referenced in-game because they know how bad it is. Hell the (((Ferengi))) meme is still strong in STO whenever they announce a new zen or lockbox key sale.

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason DS-9 was canned was due to his rising popularity.

That sums it up. Shatner never knew Takei was gay, when everyone else on the set could see the obvious.

It's probably retribution of him being angry about making Sulu gay in the new movies. To him, it continues the trend of making characters gay for no goddamned reason other than it brings in more money from yaoi fangirls.

You're talking about the chalupa threads that got banned from half-chan's /mlp/. Would also post the Bohemian Grove Owl from the current series, but don't want to summon Barneyfag. Not sure if he lurks here, but it will become a thread derail if I did.

Checked and nice shoop.

I pooped out one more for good measure.

These are great we should have anons in every state print these out and plaster them on the windows of all the taco bells in their area. Bonus if they use the glue that tears only a small piece off the poster when some one tries to take it off.

Now you too can be a meme master. Use the special cutout. Instantly win!

Good idea!

Literally nigger tier wuz dem ebul spirits made me do it dindu nuffin.

Really good lad

We should push this hard.
The left hate Milo too much to let him go and they'll be forced to throw Takei and Maher under the bus. Don't let them ignore it.
I'd suggest look for other liberal icons who've expressed similar sentiments.
The extremely liberal BBC covered up for Saville, (((Allen Ginsburg)) was a gay pedophile and political activist who wrote poems about fucking little boys. Hollywood, a liberal circlejerk, has a huge pedophilia problem as stated by Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman. Also remember all the Guardian and Salon articles about how pedophilia is "misunderstood". Demand to know why pro-pedophilia seems to be a predominately leftist position, and why they only started to care when a gay jew disagreed with them.

Next you're gonna say Holla Forums is aut-kike

Yippee ki yay faggots

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Go back to TRS you fucking faggot

holy fuck. let's meme the fuck out of this and takei. this is a fucking golden opportunity if Ive ever seen one

Yeah, having a jew wife is the last stand of implicit white identity. Thanks for the laugh aut-kike

Cut out game for the kids! yay!

Get the fuck out shill

Good work have a (you)

Mike pls go

So much for "fighting for white children". This is why aut-kike will always be a laughing stock on Holla Forums

spelling error fixed

Looks great. Didn't catch the spelling mistake though.

Now I see it "too"

Some autists think that the kikes are trying to get ahead of the pizzagate narrative by taking control with Takei and Ashton Kutcher or whatever his name is. "They'll let a few idiots like podesta take the fall then they'll make anime into cp and everyone is now guilty of cp"
I'd believe they'd try that ploy with shillary in power, but we have Trump and I don't think it will work when half the idiots who would try to push that narrative are legally culpable for a whole host of illegal activity.

Over thinking things can lead to inaction.

Fuel their civil war.

If you don't want Comedians or actors weighing in on politics, to be honest, you can fuck off. It's a job, they're still people who can have opinions.

i think you need to go back space cowboy

yeah it's called demonic posession

lol, what do they produce? What products do they make? Let them weigh in on politics but don't you dare pretend it's respectable profession or real job. I don't give a shit what they do for the most part. They're better paid birthday clowns. George Takei has advocated pedophilia when the guy is hot and jerked two men off on camera while "married". Clearly faggots aren't ready for marriage. Dirty old AIDS faggot is a job is basically what you're saying.

Alright, I spent a little more time on this one. If we could get kids, teenagers or bored ppl to play this meme game, then it is free labor we don't have to commit too.

toon version

amazon.com/George-Takei/e/B001KE4BZK/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1487833378&sr=1-2-ent

he's written plenty of books. pic related looks to be published by his own company. Someone tweeted at simon and shuster about him earlier but I can't find a book by him published by them. Maybe it's in the works?
Loving these titles btw. The internet strikes back indeed.

amazon comments section needs work

FUCK
At least I can cook, even If I fuck everything up.

No more T-Bell for me I guess…

22 titles by the pedo on goodreads. goodreads.com/author/list/260482.George_Takei
some he wrote with others. I wonder if his xmas book has any pedo shit in it. Can someone find a free copy online?

I'll look around real quick

It looks like the xmas book is the classic that he narrated. This one might have something in it.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, motherfucker. We told the Bell, and that taco got…

TOLD!

NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN!

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE TOLD!

>>>/tumblr/

Motherfucker, you don't know shit. Come meet me in the streets:

nextchan.org/extraheresy

pic related is you?

No, you say this shit to my face on my board and just watch what happens.

Triggered

Not in the slightest.

This board belongs to Death Himself.

nextchan.org/voidpill

They were given a platform and empowered by your dollars to entertain you. Their Jewish masters then use that platform to kill your people. This is okay with you? You don't understand why people object?

Look at this faggot running his mouth. It's going to be glorious weekend.

Because all immigrants are non-white. The sandnigger and mudslime immigrants fuck everything up whether Trump says it or not

Seek help and try fucking a woman.

Get in tripfaggot goon: >>>oven

Purely a coincidence that Dunham's sister became a lesbian too.
archive.fo/SYdox

He's one of us????

This is Takei talking about how he was molested. And he's not advocating for legalizing it. He's just saying that he personally enjoyed it.

Making him a villain here is the wrong tack. This only proves that molesting kids turns them gay. If this story goes mainstream "victim" is the worst they'll ever call him.

But he is saying it wasn't rape because he liked it. He is saying it was ok.

He's not advocating for legalizing it. He's not saying he did it to other kids.
The worst label you can pin on him is "victim who loved his abuser."

I wish we had something to take him down with. He's the worst. But simply being a faggot isn't a crime, anymore.

You're a complete idiot if you honestly believe anything you just shited out on your keyboard.

pic related. I'm probably too tired, but I'm really horrified that I can't refute the math on this.

Link, paste, or type the quote where he said he fucks kids. Or said it's okay to fuck kids.

Welcome to the filter fucking shill. Huurrrr hurrr muh strawman derail attempt. that seriously the best you could come up with? hahahha jesus fucking christ we're winning so god damn much.

sit the fuck down

"where dooo he sayin he pick he nose? it not illegal to pick the nose." mr. hurrr hurrr man

I'd say it's more or less true, but there is a problem with that math in that it assumes all pedophiles are men which is not the case. Women can definitely be pedophiles as well. Now women tend to get off more, so they might not make as big a contribution to pedostats, but this blind spot does leave weakness in the infographic.

Whoops, totally missed the line about 96 percent of convicted molesters being male. Please excuse my retardation. Solid math.

Same guy. That molestation rate estimate has to be wrong or there are more homos than that, because if you do it with 1% homo (I've heard the number was 10%, but that would count women as well) you come out with a higher than 100% molestation chance. Still is an interesting thought experiment, but the tiny percentages involved make the maths real fucked for exact numbers.
All you need to know is, a tiny proportion of the populace commits 1/3 of all child molestation. They molest well above the mean, like niggers and robbery.

You do understand that a lot of molested childs think they wanted it, but if you go by the story it just plain molestion and rape. They have a fucked up idea of what happened to them, a complex even.
This happens a lot.

And he being a faggot doesnt help, abused people tend to abuse others too.

I'm not even going to ever watch Star Trek again. Shatner is a fucking cockbag too. Sorry Nimoy you were the cool one, unless there's something I don't know about you.

this homo chonger should get the death penalty just the same as they did to milo

This graphic is false because it assumes that all assaults against male children are exclusively homosexual in nature. A study was conducted that found that pedophiles who abused boys were not attracted to men their own age and were also likely to abuse female children. The thrill of sexually abusing a child was more motivating to the pedophile than the particular gender of that child.

Out of curiosity, what is the gender ratio of molestation victims?

I'm not attracted to female africans, this doesn't make me gay as I like other females. The fact that they like children but not adults does not preclude them from gayness just that their is only a subset of males they are attracted to. While it is certainly a flawed infographic as it doesn't account for equal opportunity degenerates and isn't as encompassing as is necessary, that logic is also flawed.

Bumping this shit since its spoopy

The point being is that pedophiles are their own class of sexual deviant and can not be directly correlated with homosexuals simply because many child victims are male. Pedophiles are attracted to the idea of abusing children, oftentimes irregardless of the gender of the child. I am willing to believe that homosexuals may be slightly more likely to abuse children, but the conclusion that that infographic makes is incorrect.

Kek has spoken twice (at least) about this. If repeating digits, it happens soon.

4 U.

RIP JEWS.

Third I've seen.

Nothing. There is no "scandal". Milo pointed the finger at Takei for an old (((Howard Stern))) interview where he talked about being molested at 13 and liking it. This is the top Google news for "George Takei", but the so-called story is only being carried on right wing websites. It's not mainstream news.

If it ever makes the mainstream the story will be
That is literally what they'll say if it gets trending, and 99.9% of normies will go for that narrative. Because it's basically true.

Holla Forums is completely up its own ass and has gone full /x/. They're not just denying objective morality like leftists, they're actually denying material reality.

Literally a Jew. And the "live well and prosper" sign is actually a Talmudic symbol.

Shatner's not godawful. See

Still a Jew but what can you do.

TacoBell is hot news in Canadian Province Captial

Good target to shill George's sin and flip the perspective of brand. There's momentum there, now we just have to subvert it.

Careful on Twitter folks. George Takei is reporting twitter accounts. Mine is in suspension for memeing him.

Yes. Little boys.

Listen faggot, just go type "chickenlover" into your preferred search engine on your way to fuck off.

All of you fag jews in this thread need to gas yourselves. I have never witnessed so many fags shitting up a post before.

Schwartz = black
His name is "black black" but in two languages

We will probably never know, but as the non-pozzed Family Research Council says, it's probably 1/3.
But you'll never get an accurate number because most boys never report sexual molestation. Society deems it fine for a girl to come out and say she's a victim of sexual abuse, but most boys are ridiculed for speaking about it. Not to mention the stigma of being called a faggot because of something you couldn't control.
Best guesses are at 1/3 of all molestation victims being boys, but nobody really knows.

Is this catching on yet or is Twitter still in SHUT IT DOWN mode?

I've been wondering what it's like when Holla Forums fails to force a meme. Even this thread has ground to a halt, and I presume the sticky will be revoked soon. I've become so accustomed to winning that this seems odd.

Leftist hypocrisy shields a pedo-positive faggot whose only claim to fame is that he was a closeted faggot while acting on a show in the 60's. Oh my, indeed.

I tried to explain this to the 'WE CAN MEME THIS' people the other day.

The left has no shame. They will not denounce people, they won't fire them, they won't cancel their deals. Lena Dunham will continue to be more acceptable to hollywood than James Woods. George Takei will be asked up on stage with politicians. Bill Maher will have his show.

The only thing we can do is not denounce anyone on our side. Don't cancel speeches, don't fire people. DON'T EVER GIVE THE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. EVER. DENY THEM EVERYTHING.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

Because he's not pedo positive, and this doesn't break the leftist narrative about gay people. He said HE enjoyed homo shit when he was 13. Not that he fucks thirteen year olds. This reinforces leftist rhetoric.
At the absolute best they'll just say he was a poor unfortunate rape victim who fell in love with his abuser. Which wins him more sympathy, not less. There is no smoking gun and he's not getting thrown under the bus.

This was a desperate attempt by Milo to deflect the pedophilia accusations. That's it. Look at the OP. Who the fuck is this Jack Tapper and who cares? No one. Who are these 1000s maching across the globe? Nobody. This post is fucking Milo Yanopolis trying to make Holla Forums his personal army.

It's working in right wing media, but this is an echo chamber effect. Check Google news. It's not trending in mainstream outlets where leftists or normies will see it.

What the fuck.

"Chickenhawk" is slang for "pedophile", but AFAIK pedos don't use it.

Imagine when people start talking about Dan Schneider

Hours away from the weekend.

Triggers hard: a team of dedicated cock suckers attempt to intellectual dismantle. Only to immediately expose their own emotionally based weaknesses and thought process while doing so. 'Oh my.. it's always a little sad watching homosexuals attempt logic through twisted emotional projection. We're not operating on emotions. So your emotion weaponry has no affect. Only in your mind and in your world do these tools play any role. Stay losing, faggot.

That AIDS makin' your brain stupid, son?

There is so much faggotry in this retarded post I could spend the next 30 minutes picking every word of it part. Why does the left echo chamber believe we run off emotions like they do? This shows how utterly clueless they are of their opponents.

I'm so depressed now. Time to give up. My emotions got the better of me.

Phallic.

Mocking the left HARD with the first two styles.

Saved

Consolidated memes
DUMP
DUMP
mega.nz/#F!8ps3VTZQ!qVyr494jW2fKeWxr77FB9Q

This is a linguistic trick. If you fuck a guy and you are a guy, you are a homo, that's the definition. The FBI docs on pedophile groups show that they themselves define as girl, boy or child lover. Where would you have the homosexual pedophiles grouped, with the fucking heterosexuals, you fucking shill?

>said he made out with an older boy when he was underage
You are the one running off emotions here. And you don't have shit.

Show me the actual smoking gun. Show me the admission of a crime. Show me his explicit advocacy for criminal activity.

You guys are high on your own fucking supply.

Oh shut the fuck up you, spastic retard. Try making a single goddamn retort without resorting to shill accusations. What I'm saying is entirely accurate - pedophiles are attracted to children, oftentimes irregardless of the gender of the child. They get off to the idea of fucking a kid and likely don't give a shit whether that child is male or female. Just because young boys are being raped doesn't mean those rapes are being committed exclusively by the homosexual population. Pedos are their own class of sexual deviant along with homos. Is there some overlap? Most probably. does homo = pedo? No. This is false interpretation of the statistics.

After having been called a shill on Holla Forums for almost five years every time I questioned groupthink I'm almost positive there are no shills. Or if they're are, they're totally unnecessary.

He implied it was pedophilia on his radio tour. That is the whole point. Normalizing pedophile behavior during his pedo conversation.

No, you are and in-turn you reveal your insecurities. Which only further motivates those going after Takei. Your faggotry here empowers us. So thanks.

LOL, thanks for the easy laugh amateur.

In further news, cannons are continuing to be loaded for the massive assault starting in 9 hours. 'Oh my…

Being this new

Just fucking hang yourself, matey.

I'm whatever at even given moment.

Exactly. You don't have shit. He hasn't admitted to anything but being molested and liking it. This shit won't redpill anyone. It won't cost him anything. He won't lose a single follower or sponsorship. You think Taco Bell will drop him? You should know by now these big companies don't care if it costs them a little money to promote progressive agendas. Look at Twitter. They don't care if they lose money until they starve.

I really despise the fucker, but when this shit backfires because "muh victim blaming" it will just give him PR armor. Milo we had something on. HE admitted to criminal activity. Criminal activity that normies still aren't desensitized to yet. This is an obvious deflection tactic Milo's pulling out of his ass and it just looks weak. Holla Forums is getting dragged along because of wishful thinking. Milo is crying wolf and you're running to the scene.

i'm at the KFC
i'm at the taco bell
i'm at the combination KFC and taco bell

Being this out of touch.

It didn't even come from Milo you fucking stupid whinny nigger.

Closest thing anyone had on Milo was him saying he felt fine after being molested as a kid.

Seems to be a similar thing going on with Takei which is why it's a decent line of attack, since if journalists were fine with going at Milo with that weak of evidence then can work similarly with Takei.

This is what happens when you don't even bother to do your own ten-second search before jumping on a bandwagon. You end up with your own jizz on your face.

Meant for

but you're stupid too

Just as all men and women don't need to fuck to propagate the species, all fags don't need to fuck kids to propagate faggotry.

This is the maximum extent of your entire fucking whinny faggotry. Holy fuck you're retarded. Of course they will jump in on it. How stupid can you get nigger? god damn. How the fuck does this protect Milo when he was already fucking fired from Breitbart and shamed by everyone on the right? He's fucking dead. Takei is a residual freebie. Everybody loves a mother fucking freebie niggerrrr.

These low IQ lefty's running interference have help create a NEW HYBRID. 'Oh shit!
SO MUCH WINNING!

Don't stop whining, fagmongers. You help improve.
[pic very related]

There are slow growing infections/intracellular parasites/viruses associated with homosexuality like toxoplasmosis, bartonella and dozens of others that have hardly been studied. Some of these have been known to make humans hypersexual along with other subtle neurological and hormonal changes. Medicine still knows very little about infections that aren't a cause of death. It may be that we find every psychological disorder has an infectious component considering how little we know about the biological causes of behavior disorders.

That's my point. It doesn't protect him. He's desperate and firing a blind salvo. It's falling short. No one in the mainstream is picking it up. Google it, like I told you. It's all alt-lite conservative sites carrying the story. It's not going mainstream. Milo could have used his platform to construct an argument against Takei, and against pedo normalization. But he was too in love with with being a homo, and the protection he thought it afforded him. Now he hasn't got a platform. His boat is sinking and he's just unloading whatever he has.

Milo was one step removed from presidential power through Bannon. He was a useful propagandist during the election, but his persona is a liability to consolidated power. I don't think it's a coincidence he's going down in the first hundred days of the administration.

Get your head out of your ass. Good luck with the twitter campaign.

You live in the social realm because you have ZERO talent. Social realm relies on social maneuvering to make up for their lack of talent.
I live in the talent realm content is king, and it's last for beyond all the little social realm faggots maneuvering back and forth with each other.
Talent realm creates the world in-which you faggots dance.

I gives exactly no fucks if this catches on or not. Ammo for the warriors I manufacturing in my factory of ammo manufacturing. You have dedicated for too much time into think about Milo's thoughts… you absolutely enormous raging cock sucker.

Your time is better deployed probing your own asshole than continue any further here. Enjoy the rest of your days, god damn simp.

"Tapper was born in New York City, and was raised in the Queen Village neighborhood of Philadelphia."
"Tapper was raised in the Jewish faith"

this is a special kind of autism. Good luck though, fag-pedo connection needs more exposure

This is going down exactly like I fucking said. The Independent is the only thing remotely resembling mainstream picking this up. And they're pinning the victim label on him. Because all he did was admit he was abused and liked it. He never made a pro-pedo comment. He never admitted to criminal behavior or even criminal desires. All your magical content did was get Taco Bell a few hundred extra sales through Pavlovian response.

There is no fucking story here, or smoking gun, and you have blown a lot of energy on it. Congratulate yourself on that.

Reserve Alinskyism
W
I
T
H
Dabs of Tzu
& Jupiter's cock

Expect all genres of fuckery.

Two for the price of one. This is going down exactly like I fucking said.

Tell that to anyone who isn't pro-pedo.

Probe your own anus, that is were you'll find me.

There is fear out there.

gay

thread