28 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OxKJa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that the same guy who made InfiniteBits?

I don't know but that's definitely the same guy that made webm related

post more of these

Wew. Good webbum.

Video e3 related.

Source on the music?

Did all three of those. Pretty easy to tell since there's always that zoom-out & zoom-in. Unless other people start imitating that.

With the Squilliam one I actually made the templates, while in the case of the others I showed up in existing template threads & contributed stuff then did a compilation WEBM.

It will fucking suck but I'll still watch it because my life is empty

Cool story bro

put on a tripcode you obnoxious NAMBLA member

Testing to see if this one gets a better thumbnail.

Great, it doesn't use the first frame for the thumbnail like the other VP9 encode did.
On the upside, I can actually seek it in MPC & on the site, whereas the other VP9 encode won't seek.

Since the VP9 encodes are coming out properly now, here's another attempt at encoding the original.
This one shouldn't use the first frame of the video for the thumbnail, but rather, a frame from the middle.
This should be a better encode than the original & able to seek to different times.

I hope Psychicpebbles does another commentary with Rockcock64.

bamp

MARGE

MARGE

E3 is a meme event.

It also spreads varying forms of cancer.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/ is a meme board.

There's a name I haven't heard in a while, what the hell does Spazkid even do nowadays? I haven't heard anything about him since Sonichu TAS fell apart.

Reminder that Nintendo will only show 1 game, Microsoft will show nothing and Sony will oly show VR
This E3 will have less games than an average thread on Holla Forums

What does E3 even exist for anymore?

Industry Circlejerking perhaps

after the sonichu, he was busy being a faggot at newgrounds, improving his animation skills and meeting most of the ng people like oney (oneyNG), harry, egoraptor (now known as Arin "Game Grumps" Hanson), stamper, etc. after honing his animation skills and creating some okay short videos and started to be less of a faggot through each milestone, he partnered up with shadman himself to make money off making better art than shadman, later on sleepycabin was formed of the previous ng people i mentioned minus the egoraptor and left shadman's business to create absolutely nothing, it is said on the podcast he's making a videogame with collaborated efforts from everyone else.

You can see his last animation, "Rap Battle: Ryu vs. Ken" Animated video.

They are still creating art from what they say.
They havent postes shit thought.

yeah commissions to stay on float

I miss Newgrounds drama, fucking Street Fighter Chode was the greatest fucking thing.

never again

Birthday collabs were the shit

Never fails to make me laugh

I just want to know when I'll be able to take upskirts of my waifu. The rest can properly fuck off

Every thread until it happens

There won't be anything good at E3 whats there to even hype yourself up on?

Why do idiots like you never realise that some people watch E3 for the train-wreck factor?

never forget

Glad I'm already able to do that.

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

I have some news for you user

So is it like 26 days now?

I fucking love Milo.

This year is really going to be nothing if Gabe doesn't roll on stage

No nintendo and no microsoft

Anyone have the one with the vidya characters drunk at a table?

Where all the expectation pics at?

user, I…

This sort of events are the reason memes become mainstream to the point of retardedness.
Do not defend shit events.

Good.

It could've been HTTYD + adult target audience but instead it decided to be a memestep no-dragon-playing fag festival.

Don't make me angry.

2016 is VOLVo year

Don't forget one of the project leads is some SJW from America who complains about Japanese games offending him.

Am I the only one who gets a Donte vibe from Scalebound?

So post the template you double nigger

I suspect this years E3 may possibly be the worse, unless Nintendo has some actually good launch titles.

Worse as in funny or worse as in just a shitty time all around

Don't all the 3 Major Console Guys have NOTHING to show this year?

So all we are left with is Ubisoft and EA?

There is a chance Nintendo may announce SOMETHING interesting. We may get an Luigis Mansion Equivalent game.

-Nier
-Nioh
-Persona 5
-Dawn of War 3
-Mount and Blade Bannerlord
Thats it

Personally, I expect some Nier Automata footage and proof of Nioh not being dead again.
I guess Bamco may want to use one of the big one's conferences to advertise for the DaS3 DLCs.

I actually forgot about Nier and Nioh. Still, not terribly exciting.

At least Next E3 we will be getting the announcement of a New Smash Bros, Right?

Maybe SEGA will annouce that RGG Zero is much closer to for a translated release than stated and they already started working on Kiwami haha yeah right

I have some bad news for you…
archive.is/OxKJa

All I'm looking forward to is SNK showing off some of the games they promised and hopefully the announcement of Rune Factory 5. And thankfully I don't need to watch this awful shit to do that. This E3 is, somehow, going to be worse than the last.

Hello Goyim!

Are you hyped for our event? Because we are!
Don't forget to pre-order your ticket for only 950$ per person*!

*does not include travel costs and the like

I hope Demdy streams the event.
Gotta prepare enough alcohol for that case.

Sony blew their load last year, Nintendo has one game, M$ could announce they could make your waifu real and 8/v/ would still hate the conference

There's nothing worth being hyped for

JUST FUCKING DO IT IM SICK OF MOBILE TRASH

FINE, TO MOBILE IT ALL GOES

Oh boy I cant wait for cringe. Trying to keep a straight face while telling us that VR is super awesome while showing of gimmicky games+memes

2016 is being quite the year, I bet this E3 is just going to be as insane.

Which means that it could go INSANELY wrong, or INSANELY bad.

I bet on both.

I don't wanna wait to see more ridley fag shit. I want some smash dlc shit to bring those hopes.

Time traveler here.
Any E3 2016 questions?

Will the Bethesda conference check these dubs?

No.

Who will have the least shit conference?

How bad is half life 3 going to be?

Ubisoft funny enough, it's gonna be so bad it'll be good.

Greatest conference of all time, you have no idea who's gonna be performing.

Half-life 3 has been cancelled, all the resources and staff have now been redirected towards making new weapon skins for CSGO.

Will any dinosaur related stuff be shown?

Yes.
New Dino Crisis game exclusively on iOS and Android.

No, but I have the drawing I submitted to that thread.

Will Nintendo shutdown Treehouse and give a unbutchered version of both Xenoblade X & Fire Emblem Fates plus a new translation studio that does translations only and not localization?