Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was released 15 years ago

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fl14V
archive.is/iebPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can it really feel like you're getting old if nothing has changed? it's more like time stopped.

Not for your rancid flesh, you disgusting meat puppet.

user checks dubs one minute ago

At least we finally got an official translation of Melty Blood. Here's to hoping Melty Blood comes back with an upgrade after UNIEL hits Steam.

Back to melee hell you massive faggot

They already confirmed a non-mobile metal slug is in the works after KoF XIV, also 95% of the Metal Slug XX team is still working for SNK

Minecraft appeared 7 years ago. People already can feel nostalgia about it. In few years there will be people whose childhood was marked by minecraft.

They will remember it just as fondly as you remember your games.

and it died in 2014, EA didn't even let it live a decade

JUST!

>mfw there are people who still make good mods until this day

you feel it too, user?

>AC:3 Electrosphere the Japanese one was released 17 years ago

Damn.

I think I've grown over my longing for a sequel but I can reminisce feeling miserable about it one more time…

not to this day but
what a shit day today must be

I thought Morrowind was older.

I'm still holding out hope for a full translation. Call me what you will.

Truly a NEVER EVER at the rate Capcom is going.

Me too user, me too

This may make you feel better or worse.

how do you win?

And i've trained like a retard to get gud at fighting games while these niggers get money by vaping.

Fuck this life in general.

HOLY SHIT

Is there a hacked server for pirated GTA V to get heists and multiplayer and shit? I hate games that lock content away behind multiplayer-only settings.

I just realized that thing on the left is supposed to be a woman.

Fuck, I believed that it was Lil' Wayne

I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything

i didn't know i was older than mortal kombat…

When are you going to accept this and move on? When?

I know, ti's hard to accept we are all getting old, because that implies that we are all going to die eventually and it's getting closer by the moment, but… so what? Accept it. Enjoy your life to the fullest so you don't have regrets on your last day, that's all!

Go and enjoy life!

What's the fucking point when modern consoles can't run 4K without a major hardware revision and PCs already have for years been able to display beyond HD resolutions

easier said than done

even if you give everything your all it could still fuck up

>inhaling that much propylene glycol

They must have died of dehydration 5 minutes later

you fucking wish

If it's your aim to drive people even further from Christianity with that you're doing a great job.

Sorry Holla Forums, I laughed like a mad man.
Beautiful.

I shit you not, I initially thought "oh, MK is 14 years old" when I read that.

>their first vidya was probably Halo 3

i used to envy those who went to college, now i really don't

>B-but it's not smoking! It's vapor!

why can't they just smoke an e-cig if they need an alternative to smoking?

vaping somehow became way more obnoxious than real cigarettes real fast

Most of will die before we reach 50…

If i die before the end of this year i'll be beyond happy.

do you get that special feeling when you experience a medium created on your birth year

The only real reason to go to uni these days is if you have to go to grad school afterwards
but who am I kidding, there's no jobs anyways

I'm only 19 and I still think the 90s were only 10 years ago. My frame of reference should be 2010, but I still think everything is around 2004-2006. It's not just mongolian throat singing enthusiast fan-mail sites that think this, almost everyone I've talked to feels this way.

The internet, by its popularity, has officially stopped time.

Life is too short.

Ecigs could've been okay but they fucked it up hard when the typical formula for its juice included propylene glycol by default. It's even worse when you look at the disposable cornerstore shit. The real formula should just be:

And that's it. Instead you have morons using propylene glycol that when ingested in high amounts dehydrates you and fucks with your hormones.

How did my life get away from me so fast

No, this will solve itself in a generation or two.

Why you do this to me user?

It gets worse.
It started 17 years ago.
There are probably people on Holla Forums right now who weren't born yet when it started.

You old faggots done jerking yourselves off? Do something worthwhile with yourselves. You're at a point in life where everything is available to you if you put in elbow grease. Eat shit and change something, anything. I still gotta put in work at the moment to get to that point.

make life feel longer to me*

Such edge. Much tip. Very trilby.

9/11 happened 15 years ago.

I don't think you'll be anything but dead, user.

IMO, it's dangerous to tell someone to enjoy their life. Promotes hedonism. A successful/good life does not always mean a happy one. Do what you think you came here to do, and make sure you're being used to your full potential.

Disgusting. Fucking hell. I'm glad the point in my life where I loved that garbage is over.

i was always aiming for 30, figure if i don't find direction in life by then, its too late

I could have sworn Morrowind was a late 90's game, not early 2000!

Even after you said it, it took a while to figure out you didn't make a mistake

i'm dyin here

Is that Freddy Kruger's dick? My God.

always good

I only reason I can reasonably place Morrowind's age is because it came out for the xbox.

user, they've been posting here for a few years now.

mmmhhmmm

So what you are saying, Social justice is a mental disorder that can be caused by vaping?

I'm not even going to look up the rest.

i'm not even that old and this thread hurts, man this is painful, why does this hurt so much

Because you realize that you have wasted your life.

that hurt more than it should have, but its true

Thanks for the new game and the good fap, user.

stop

Na, I'll stay NEET and play vidya all day.

and when your parents die or throw you out? What then, user?

Rick Dangerous is 27 years old.
FUCK.

Mine would never throw me out, and when they die I'll just eat a gun or go on welfare because by that point I've still have had infinitely more enjoyment than if I had continued my shitty normalfag lifestyle.

Already did that wage slave shit, already had a gf and lost my mana, I'm good with that. Vidya is all I give a fuck about anymore.

But anons, there's Project Nemo.

Rival schools came out a few years later, as did Strider 2, and resi 2 had just come out

fucking hell man, capcom was on a roll

Uh oh!

For fuck's sake, it's debt. Obviously those 17 years of education didn't do you much good if you can't even spell DEBT correctly.

How the fuck you played a game that just been released 3 years ago for 6 years.
Stop smoking pot user.

That's unrelated, user.

Holy fuck where does time flies

user New Vegas came out in 2010…

Uh, you missed some of his nose. It's still in his eye.

Goku actually has a nose though.

I don't see why these threads disgruntle you guys so much. Of course you're getting older, and you gain experience and knowledge while doing so. Shit gets left behind and we move on.

Don't exactly feel nostalgic over these games because I just go back and play them when I feel like it. And if you're upset that the golden age of vidya is over and there are 'no games to play'. Then you're not looking hard enough.

I for one am looking at marrying some millenium sugar

Seems like much longer. I can't imagine any big time publisher today releasing anything even a quarter as intricate and strange as Morrowind was. Even the setting of Elder Scrolls is degenerating into samier and samier Tolkienesque horseshit these days.

MGS2: 14 years ago
MGS4: 8 years ago

I just

They're most likely legal outside of Jew York, the midwest and Commiefornia you know.

i just feel bad for them, they were born into a horrible time and they never stood a chance, i'm sure all these kids can't think for themselves worth a damn

Time does not heal all wounds.

Easy money?
Just upscale some PS3 games and the retards will flock towards it like a fucking moth towards a light bulb.

good news is AfD is doing well

Here's another depressing fact that I forgot to add

I'm genuinely surprised the OC I made last year is still being reposted. Nice.

AfD to have a meeting where Hitler gave his first political speech
archive.is/Fl14V

60% of Germans agree with AfD that islam doesn't belong in Germany
archive.is/iebPE

It gets spammed in CSGO matches.

Well, i regret nothing.

I do take full responsibility though for the many hours I'm sure it's been spammed. Sorry.

How'd you get your voice to sound like a girl?

I didn't

relax, bro. The chick's audio was from one of those audio JOI things.

Thanks for being honest at least man.

My voice is way too deep to pull off a girl voice anyway.

It's ok. It's funnier than the other shit that gets spammed in chat.

Case in point.

why do I keep seeing the /r/redpill "nazis are kewl XD" meme?

Dude… where have you been for like, the past year and a half?
All the nazi LARPers came over when moot holocausted 4/pol/.

holy shit kill yourself

nice. terrible audio quality though.

This shitty shovel wear game is going to be 6 years old soon.
But the remakes are bretty decent.

much better

I am 29 years old and I have no direction in life nor ambitions.

I am incapable of correcting this in any way.

I wish to die.

As well as PKMN Red/Green, Super Mario RPG, Mario 64, N64, Crash Bandicoot, DKC3, Mario Kart 64, Pilotwings 64, Wave Race 64, Panel De Pon/Tetris Attack, and Resident Evil

Also:

I'm feeling old now, seeing as I'll turn 27 in June 13.

Don't forget Chrono Trigger

Damn son

All the other stuff you listed is indeed worth worrying about, but that's a really low priority thing to be impacted by. What about the Boomers? The generation that was given the best environment that the modern age had and they squandered that shit away, and now have private and public pensions draining wealth from the youth?

Because the boomers ate the lie that with their very capable hands and inheritors of the achievements of the previous generation, becoming what became a modern leftist was the best decision they could possibly make. Somehow an overtly large portion of them agreed that throwing away almost everything their parents stood for was a good idea.

Chrono Trigger is 21 alongside SMW2: Yoshi's Island, Kirby Super Star, DKC2, and Donkey Kong Land.

You are the filth that's really ruining society. Life can fucking suck, there's no way around that, but running away from life and hiding with mommy and daddy makes you no fucking better than the SJWs who want to turn life into an inoffensive shitpile that requires zero effort.

user checks dubs right now

People can have thier own political ideology. Just saying anyone who gives a fuck about whitey is a nazi is not true.

I am 29. I still have nostalgia for that shitty, retarded, fun, colorful series.

cars in that pic would be nice to build some Mad Max-esque cars out of.

I think the way the characters moved was what made it fun.

shut up

Cha cha cha termino hace casi 20 años

what else is there to do with rusty cars other than turn them into glorious war machines?

Goddamn, I never would have thought we would get this far. And the BAH BAH that marks it actually originated in Mario 64 ten years before it.

bump

You'reall a bunch of pants-shitting autists. The passage of time is the most inevitable force in the universe, next to the uncontrollable bowel movements that make you pants-shitting autists.

Back when he was only known as Angry Nintendo Nerd or ANN

If feeling old makes you a "pants-shitting autist" then I might as well try to feel young then or else I'll be one.

>first vidya was Need for Speed Underground

I'm lost

At least they make it any worse than Oblivion/F3 and 4 R-right?

Don't bother. Multiplayer is a repetative grindfest and missions get old really quick.

It really depends what field you are going into. I found a great job before graduating, and that was without making any connections at school and with average grades.

Fellow meme machine operator, I require your opinions on the lovely signaling call of the wild north american smug president.

Time to feel old

It's Holla Forumstards doing as they normally do, i.e. shit over threads on Holla Forums to make themselves feel better.
It's been happening for ages now and the thread will just become a Holla Forums circlejerk.
any attempt at resistance and they'll call you a Jew/JIDF and post that one edited gif from the Simpsons.

Probably because you started coming to Holla Forums.

No, 2005 was 11 years ago.