(((Vandals))) Knock Over Kike Headstones; Trump to Blame

OY VEY GEVALT!!! DA SHOAH IS REAL! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Muslims have raised $40,000 to help Jews hire spics to lift carved rocks and put them back in place. This will end well.

It gets better. Human rights activist Linda Sarsour is involved:

It will be fascinating to watch that Brooklyn muzzie whore wrestled with the kikes over the donation money. If her Saudi patrons don't kick in quick, there might be another incident.

Now here they pretend not to simultaneously hate the Jews and be in a strategic alliance with them:

Needless to say, the normalfags all think this is a heartwarming tale of two communities coming together to reject hate, and the comments generally tend toward blaming Steve Bannon as if he personally would be caught dead in that St. Louis shithole.

Count on zero corrections or apologies when it comes out that this was the work of five nigger teenagers who streamed it on Facebook Live or something. This will always be the hateful nationalists' fault, goyim. We should have voted Hillary, like Linda Sarsour said we should!

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/02/21/every-person-deserves-to-rest-in-peace-american-muslims-raising-money-to-repair-vandalized-jewish-cemetery/?utm_term=.45f3d4a8b4d8

P.S. Note the pic related. "Shamsky," who died during the lollercaust. Cohencidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39082013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just throwing this out there… If you've ever wondered why the kikes are more terrified of Europeans than sand niggers, here you go.

Thank you, AWM. Your OC is always greatly appreciated.

I'm calling this one in advance: It was niggers. Think about it:
A) There were no goofy, fucked up swastikas attempted, which rules out liberals and Jews.
B) Over 100 stones were pushed over, so you know it wasn't spics.
C) The vandals didn't wait until the next morning's visitors and just shoot the place up, nor were any puddles of beer vomit reported on the scene, so we're not talking skinheads.
D) St. Louis.

Niggers for sure.

Linda Sarsour… That's the bitch who organized the Women's March in DC btw.

Just awful.

Nicely done

That pic was obviously an attempt at an olive branch from neo nazis. They probably painted their most revered symbol on their potential jewish allies graves in order to bring them good luck, why it's even gold pain! :^)

Thanks, Doubledubs-dubs user. Two of those weren't in my collection yet.

Fucking Kek
Good shit

Hmmm not posting i wonder (((why)))…

Jews keeping this image out

I was the one who pointed that out in that thread. Was the first time I was exposed to jewish false flags pretending to be nazis attacking themselves. Pretty damn big red pill that one was, especially when I started looking into Frank Collin.

Fifth fucking try

I'm surprised the vandals didn't accidentally lose their MAGA-cap or passport at a convenient place.

Holy shit, you nigger. Lurk for two years and then kill yourself.

I suspect a Jew conspiracy

I suspect a Jew conspiracy

Heard this on NPR today. It was the top story at 4pm and they tied it in to Trump because of that rabbi he btfo'd and then went on to play sob-story interviews from kikes "traumatized by this hatred and anti-Semitism" who all kvetched about the holocaust. Then the kike hosts wrapped it up with a "muh six million" bit. Super lulzy.

niggers

So it begins. Kikes and shitskins unite against white.

Funny how none of this stuff ever happened before Trump was elected. Quite a (((coincidence))) indeed.

Jews have to persecute themselves to keep it real in their deranged minds.

This is an embarassment of riches. I can't believe we're seeing new content like this. Thanks, AWM.

Well, it's been fun, guys, but Holla Forums has obviously finally driven me insane. You would not believe what I think I'm seeing in the OP.

Pottery…

"Soon there will be acts of antisemitism across the world"

The reason they can't do it properly is because they believe in symbolism themselves, they believe that painting swastikas actually empowers the 'natzees' on a spiritual level. The same reason is why most of them would rather be tortured to death before accepting Jesus in their hearts, even if it's all bullshit they still believe it.

Probably niggers

While this is true, it's also due to the pure tardness of the left.

Kabbalists and traditional Jews are both highly iconographic, this assessment is and will remain accurate since the sorts of Jewry that are
are one of the two sorts.

The narrative seemed to become especially concentrated in msm around the time that jew reporter was told to sit down and stfu. What a coincidence.

There are many coincidences when Jews are around.

When I heard that 200 headstones were pushed over I called my daughter to check if one of them was from our grandfather who survived the holocaust. She went to check and saw that his was in fact one of the 10,000 graves vandalized. That someone would perpetrate anti-semetic acts at such a scale of 2 million graves is an outrage and we demand action from the police. Once they find who did this that bastard must pay us for the repair bill of each and every one of the 6 million gravestones, with interest included.

underrated post rabbi

kek

Pence went there to help clean up, which just makes him look like the sycophant we thought he was.

Fucking great.

Also did anybody make a Vandal joke yet?

Good point, can you imagine Catholics complaining that vandals keep spraying stars of David or alla in Arabic on thier cathedrals. It doesn't make sense to do of you like the swastika.

They don't give a shit. Lack of decency is how you know kikes are mongrels.

It's obviously money they are paying to themselves. Probably paying the PR muzzies to launder it for them. Jew schemes won't make sense if you aren't actively brainwashed.

I never understood why there was niggers raping in that painting?

My guess is that painting was made by an artist back during the days when Christianity treated all Europeans as lost tribes of Israel.

Actually Vandals were very against racemixing even once they fully accepted Christianity they always killed the Blue Gums, an archaic word for nigger. Thinking that being bitten by a black person you would become one.

Pretty sure of the swastika is a streetshitter one, the only thing missing are the dots.

Don't let the goyim forget. Not even for a single nanosecond.

probably fell over after the kikes skimped on cement to hold the fuckers in place

yeah there's little chance Rabbi will get caught on this one, but it's still fascinating to watch and pray for a deliverance
give rope to the lefties, play judo on them, support their bullshit to make them trip
yada yada just play it to death
etc

oy vey

It says Juden Raus on that white stone in the back left bro. Niggers dont speak German.
Im tired of this false flag meme, if they wrote "Rope days coming" I bet you still wouldnt believe it.

oh look, a new antifa communist false flag attack
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39082013
now their mudshit allies can rush in to virtue signal right on cue

There is no evidence of anti semitism. Of the 70+ bomb threats and these two cases of Gravestone destruction have zero arrests. There are only allegations. It's entirely fabricated by kikes

"G-d" forbid you call them what they are, right? This wasn't done by "antifa" or "communists", it was done by a kike.

Oh, you're a TRSodomite. Makes sense.

Fucked up my reply. Meant for

Its most likely that the people who started the fund-raiser also toppled the graves. They are probably planning on using the money to bring in illegal immigrants from spic-land

Please explain this. The last time that I checked, plenty of (far more, actually) Europeans have spread their asses open to help Moshe, too.

SAGE
WHO CARES

OY LEFTYPOL, IDS ANUDDAH SHOAH

This was featured on NBC nightly news along with the rabbi in tears over the string of bomb threats all over the country.

Legit bomb threats or the "It was real in my mind" bomb threats? This is the first I've heard of this alleged "string of bomb threats".

Were they real tears or (((Chuck Schumer))) tears?

A kike's been making them.

All (top) communist may be kikes, but not all kikes are communists, and the motivation for a fake "hate crime" is racial, not ideological.

Either act like an adult and name the jew, or fuck off back to reddit or the TRS bog.

Kikes did false flag swastikas even when the original natsocs were around?
Top kek.

Less commas/no bizarre pause.

kikes have no problem with white muslims. it's a religious motive, not a racial one, but at least you tried

In their own racial (jewish) interests, retard.

Uncorrected version, you can still tell he's a heeb.

There has been 70+ "bomb threats" with 0 arrests starting over a month ago. If you search you'll see that every non Jew related recent bomb threat seems to lead to an arrest except the ones against Jews.

I don't believe for one second anyone other than filth false flagging kikes have been doing this shit. They need to be busted and exposed.

Nice

spray painting stars of david…

wew lad

am i the only one who does loss instead of a swastika