Android gaming thread

What games are you playing on your phone, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonbox.de/en/414-pyra-preorder-mobile-ed-us-ver-4gb-ram-pyra.html
github.com/SDLash3D/xash3d-android-project/releases
maps.mobileworldlive.com/
retropie.org.uk/
mega.nz/#!JkIhjAaD!jJzWAGoqWiq8KbF1VkZGtbD3OrKUQqd5_6l5p0iputw
minotaurproject.co.uk/Minotaur/donate.php
apkmirror.com/apk/kingroot-studio/kingroot/kingroot-4-5-0-release/kingroot-4-5-0-android-apk-download/
blackmart.us/blackmart-alpha/
lucky-patcher.netbew.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

A NGPC emulator and Card Fighters.

where'd you get that thing?

Oh shit, what is that? I could go for carrying something like that around for games and shit

Do you play Valkyrie Crusade user?

That version no longer exists, but you can get dragonbox.de/en/414-pyra-preorder-mobile-ed-us-ver-4gb-ram-pyra.html

Nope. Is that a good card game? I've been desperate for another Card Fighter Clash, such that I played the DS game. It's alright.

Prepare to pay 600 dollarydoos if you can find that on ebay, or pre-prder the Pyra for 560 dollarydoos or similar.

Too expensive for what it does as far as gaming, although the controls will be far better than anything from an android device.

ishygddt

Never said it was ideal.

"Not ideal" is an understatement. Buying into that kikescam is an extraordinarily bad idea.

Actually, from what I can tell, the kike that helped make the Pandora flop and fuck over tons of people isn't a part of Pyra development. EvilDragon has been working fairly closely with the manufacturing group to get some kind of idea on quality assurance and fine tuning all the machines for fabrication. Still not a bad idea to wait until somebody else buys it and they get their shit together.

Still waiting for the GCW Zero to get HDMI out. Glad I didn't buy one like I wanted to.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, I'm surprised how fucking free they make it.

It's so fucking easy to get booster packs and decks without spending a dime

Play it. It's fun if you like to collect cards. It's kind of tedious if you can't pay for jewels, but you can generate your own Gold and other resources, and the game gives you things weekly so you don't have to spent a shekel on it.

Just looked it up. I'm already concerned based on the art. Is this one of those monster-collectors-disguised-as-a-card game? I just want to build good decks and not have to grind each card up, too.

muh dik, this is perfect

does it have triggers on the back and does it have goodies like bluetooth?

Currently emulating mhp3rd.
Pretty fun actually even without a controller.

You are, without a doubt, mah nigga.

github.com/SDLash3D/xash3d-android-project/releases

Reminder some ruskies rewrote the Goldsrc Engine and ported it to Android so we have native Half-Life 1+mods on the go

Just as important as what goes in your phone is what goes around it.

Right now i think classic boy (pic related) on the playstore is the best for emulating.
(1) PlayStation 1 ( PS1 )
(2) Nintendo 64 ( N64 )
(3) GameBoy Advance ( GBA )
(4) GameBoy Classic ( GB )
(5) GameBoy Color ( GBC )
(6) NES/Famicom
(7) Sega Genesis
(8) SNK NeoGeo

A true all in one. i just bought a steel series stratus XL (pic related) best investment in a emulator i can think of.

Pros
all in one
bluetooth controller support
gesture mapping
button mapping
Game state auto-load and slot load
Sensor controller
External Joysticks/keyboard input by keys mapping, maximum 4 players
Custom setting for game video size and filter

Cons
app devs are ghost
no fast forward option
online checking for paid version

XPERIA PLAY 2 NEVER EVER

A shit little game called Battle Cats and I only play it when I'm taking a shit.

Noice

It's been said a million times, but the only thing putting me off is the price. It's the catch 22 of small hardware manufacturers; can't produce in high enough numbers to lower cost/unit, but can't attract more orders due to cost/unit.

Ah fuck that game! I put so much fucking time into it and had so many damn cards then my phone died and I totally forgot bout it till now. Wait did they change art on the cards again?

Why not just get a PSP with softmod instead? You get an actual handheld console with decent controls and you can run emulators on it, and play PSP games natively.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

Someone please help me out

I am a complete moron when it comes to phones.
I can't tell an Iphone from an Android from a chinese walkie talkie from a Blackberry.

What's a cellphone that can emulate the GBA and SNES?
Is there a cellphone that can emulate a DS?

Preferably in the $100 - $300 range.
I don't know how much a cellphone costs.

I don't know where to find information like this. My PSP broke so I figured I'd get something a little more modern to replace it. I figure cellphones can probably do emulation or something by now.

Thanks in advance.

or you can stop being retarded by trying emulate and game on a console from 2004. My android phone can run Mh p3rd and Birth by sleep using the 60fps patch with 1440p internal resolution.

That combined with my DS3 paired to my console via blur tooth, I see no fucking reason to play on a system that is a harsh downgrade to what my phone is capable of.

any decent dual core phone and fullspeed most ds games, however if you want fullspeed without frameskip or audio latency DS emulation on android you'll need a newer quad core or 8 core phone.

My nexus 5 was a flagship google phone with the Snapdragon 800 quad core chip, but I still couldn't play rythmn heaven or elite beat agents because I'd get slow downs without putting audio latency to medium.

However, my Nexus 6p google flagship can play without ANY audio latency or frameskip, making elite beat agents and rhythm heaven a very flawless, satisfying experience.

Panzer Waltz and Muramasa Miyabi

pretty much anything that can be classfied as a smartphone. probably even dumbphones.
I had a Galaxy S3 and it could emulate DS games. Wouldn't probably go older than that (S3 is 4 or something years old and I don't think it's sold anymore).

Pretty much any current Android phone can emulate those. A good one could go as far as Dreamcast and PSP comfortably.

About prices, here's an important tip: better buy unlocked devices from independent stores, not carrier-subsidized phones which ultimately cost much more. If you feel lucky, you can try less-known Ching Chong brands from stores like Gearbest or DX. But then, be sure to check if the phone's frequency is compatible with your carrier: maps.mobileworldlive.com/

There are tons of chipsets, but as a rule of thumb, the current baseline is:

While a high-end device will be:

Be sure it has a microSD slot, unless it has 64 GB of internal storage: when it comes to emulation, you will need a lot of room for all the ROMs and ISOs. The screen must be IPS or AMOLED, old-style TN panels are only used in the cheapest garbage and their view angle is horrible. Size is a matter of taste: 5.5" will seem unwieldy at first, but you get used to it very quickly. If you want to use it for "cardboard" VR, higher resolution is a must.

Other options are not worth considering. iPhones are crazy overpriced and need jailbreak to do anything interesting, fuck that crap. Blackberry OS is being phased out in favor of Android anyway. Windows Phone is on the death watch, good fuckin riddance. Sailfish, Tizen, Ubuntu… are just too niche.

are you a phone fag? What's your opinion on my galaxy S3 intl?

The battery is swollen as shit to the point it's starting to push the case out and the bulge has been palpable for a long time so if a replacement is too expensive i might just get a new phone

Not specifically android, but I recently made a raspberrypie 3 emulation console using retropie retropie.org.uk/

It works well with 2d emulation (gba, snes, megadrive), but starts to crap out with 3d emulation. It is pretty cool though.

what?

They inflate before the next step.

More or less just Cinderella Girls and Starlight Stage. I recently emulated and beat some GBC games but honestly, I fucking hate emulating on my phone.

Dead Trigger 2 is fun.

Replace that battery already. It's really cheap, $10 or so on eBay.

You can shove your pissdora up your anus, nubs and all.

Any good lewd games? Or anything fairy related?

Link related; it's a fairy onahole app.
mega.nz/#!JkIhjAaD!jJzWAGoqWiq8KbF1VkZGtbD3OrKUQqd5_6l5p0iputw

Yes and I think so.
that thing is called Open Pandora, and it's successor (still in development) is called Pyra.

meh.

You're all right.

Wait, people run Trainers in units instead of sacrificing them to the entertainment gods to power their aidoru up?

what does it do? do i have to touch the phone with my dick?

kill yourself, moeshit lover

Space Galaga International Edition, it's a crossover between Galaga and Space Dandy.
Can anyone suggest me some good japanese games?.

X-wing flight , a free star wars fanmade space shooter and Carmageddon (first time I pay for an android game)

pick one, autist.

Tie it to an onahole and start thrusting. Each thrust shakes the phone/tablet and causes the fairy to bounce up and down on your dick.
She says stuff while you do it but I don't understand moon.
The button in the upper right is for cumming inside.

Sounds rather pathetic.

What else are you gonna do with an onahole app, take it to dinner?

what game are your pics?

Space Galaga International Edition

Breath of Fire IV. Recently beat III, and after this I'll play Wild Arms 1 and 2.

I grabbed a 'gpd xd' a few days ago. Its pretty good and my only complaints are: the joysticks feel a bit fragile; speakers arent the best; gets a bit hot when playing taxing games; and the wifi antenna is bad. it does really good ds emulation.

I still cant find a good free ps1 emulator on the app store. Any good suggestions? It comes with a built in one, but i want somthing more customiseable.

Help

I think they broke that feature on the most recent updates. It used to work, now you have to connect an actual bluetooth controller to it. It sucks.

You are the same retard from the AGDG turead ain't ya?. Fuck! You are one obnoxious faggot.

Battle Girl High School, a pretty fun rhythm based action game with cute high school girls
Divine Gate, speed matching with sick soundtrack
Shironeko Project, similiar to BGHS but with a different style
Shoumetsu Toshi, a runner with what I hear is a very interesting story (haven't tried it myself)
Last Period, new timing based game "action" game, very simple gameplay, very cute art
Personally I'm most interested in Girls Frontline which is going in to regional chinese open beta on the 20th.

No thanks. I'll just keep playing and posting my moeshit. You can go back to playing clash of clans or sucking dick or whatever it is that you do.

Okay then. I usually play pic related: Gridrunner, from the same guy who made Tempest 2000, it's one hell of a shooter.

minotaurproject.co.uk/Minotaur/donate.php

user you play shitty mass produced moeshit grind2win garbage, you have no room to speak about anybody if they even have ever touched another shitty mobile game.

Then pirate a paid one, you cheapskate. Get Blackmart too.

Im just gonna grab a 10 dollar play store card and get that paid ds emu and epsxe.

I've been emulating Fire Emblem 4 lately.

I used to play Fate/Grand Order, but I managed to tear myself away after six months.

Just fucking download KingRoot
apkmirror.com/apk/kingroot-studio/kingroot/kingroot-4-5-0-release/kingroot-4-5-0-android-apk-download/
Then Download Blackmart
blackmart.us/blackmart-alpha/
To download the APK file of Drastic latest verdion
And then use Lucky Patcher
lucky-patcher.netbew.com/
And go to > Remove License verification > Auto mode > and choose Auto Mode (inversed) + "Remove Dependencies".
Done, no need to be such a moralfag good goy.

Version*
Jesus, i apologize for my terrible grammar.

Im a paranoid faggot who doesnt trust anything.

Sooo, are you going to actually post some games instead or just go full spaz?

Anyway, why is Granblue so popular? Is it actually good?

Granblue Fantasy.

I want to fuck Fenrir.

Holy fuck

You do NOT need to Root Android to pirate Android programs!

That's not what root is for you fucks, you most likely will never need root in your lives

Android programs are stored in files called .apk files, just download the .apk file, and install it from the file browser

If it gives you a warning go to settings and enable unknown sources

This is a basic fucking function of Android, that's why more people use fucking Android over iOS, because it works like a normal fucking operating system

But you need root for lucky patcher, faggot

Fenrir isn't furry. She just has animal features.

Japanese furry is called kemono, btw

Fuck off.

what about license verification, nigger

There are much better alternatives to whatever you're looking for m8

Go on then, find me a DS emu as good as DraStic.

lmao

What s the latest pirate version of drastic around?

I installed drastic on an unrooted phone btw, the phone has noway to get rooted because it's some shitty galaxy S3 version sold in Turdmenistan

Unfortunately cracked versions don't work properly. The dev went full jew and made some parts of the app not work properly when cracked, which is funny because about 2 years ago the app was free with buying being an option.

I would give you my bought app if I could.
Current paid version is r2.4.0.2a.

It seems like a decent thing if you're into JRPGs with turnbased combat. I never got to actually playing it properly because rerolling in it is an absolute bitch. It also got an english translation not too long ago.

I emulate DS dungeon crawlers, and play them on public transport.

Right now I'm playing SMT: Strange Journey and Etrian Odyssey III

Granblue is popular because it has cute/lewd girls and because it's already popular.

Civ 2 and daggerfall

Voting for Bernie user?

Audio fag here, trust me, you will NOT find a program better than Neutron.
That I can tell you.

Should I trade my M9 for the HTC 10.
It's gonna be $120 off, then another $100 with the code HTC1010.

Which will roughly be 320
Is it worth the Price?