Taco Bell needs to answer for George Takei's pedo behavior

Taco Bell needs to answer for George Takei's pedo behavior youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

#Takeigate
@GeorgeTakei
@tacobell
@pizzahut
@yumbrands
@takeigate

Tweets
twitter.com/JimCrackton/status/834078250963841025

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/Creepy-Ass-Pedophile-Asian-Guy-from-Star-Wars-731090133668607/
youtu.be/PrOqgRdkmRM
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fire up those twatters.
I hate Milo and don't care about what happened with him, but it's time to call out the left for their sacred cows.
If pederasts are not to be tolerated, then that goes for the left's pedos too. What's fair is fair.

Yep, this has nothing to do with Milo. We should use the downfall of the greek jew to take out all faggots from the public eye.Unfortunately they can't help themselves but admit to pedophilia because fags gonna faggot.

dude we're not calling out the left

we're redpilling the left about faggots. They hated Milo enough to use his faggotry against him but uh oh!!! It turns out that ALL faggots are pedophile rapist drug addict mentally sick perverts.

Milo was just the entry pill. Go now: expose faggots for what they are.

Whether or not you like Milo, this is a yuge opportunity to make liberals eat shit. If enough people go after Taco Bell or Pizza Hut, Takei will have to address this. They've created their own moral quandry that we have the opportunity to hold them to to make them squirm. At the very least, there is lulz and milk in this.

They don't care. This is shitlib psychology 101. They don't care about intellectual honesty or logical reasoning, the only thing they're concerned about is who's on their team and who's going to help them genocide whites.

Absolutely perfect timing.
Gay Jew Milo pedo comments == media shitstorm
Gay Jew Georgie boy pedo comments == media hypocrisy

shill

If the left cared about intellectual honesty, they wouldn't exist. Fascism is the ultimate form of intellectual honesty. Anti-fascist is codeword for anti-intellectualism.

are you really this fucking stupid? where the fuck did i say don't do anything? point it out to me, i want to see where i said that.

It doesn't matter whether or not the left cares about intellectual honesty.

It only matters whether or not Pizza Hut wants to be connected with a pedophile. Especially given the current environment regarding pizza and pedos.

Hammer away at Pizza Hut. They will cave.

The liberals? You're right about that, however the normalfags that may have a slight opinion leaning left or right but don't particularly give a shit in general are another thing. Workers, housewives, farmers. It's a wide spectrum of decent normal people who will join calls to toss pedophiles from their pedestals. That's what can be used to our advantage.

Read these replies you dumb fuck.

Calm down, y'all. Just call Taco Bell with some shit about you having kids and you'll never eat their dog food with lettuce again.

Corporate phone: 1-949-863-4500
Customer service: 1-800-822-6235

I agree. Unfortunately for the kikes, we weren't at Weimar levels of degeneracy yet. Nobody wants to be associated with pedos. This is the most powerful accusation we can throw at someone. It's even more potent than "racist" or "Nazi." We should be utilizing it as such.

Wrong.

We must teach politically apathetic America the truth:
All faggots are pedophiles.

This. Don't forget Lena Dunham and Roman Polanski.

Wasn't there articles and a movement by the kikes to normalize pedophilia a few years ago?

Absolutely. Milo will inevitably end up being a martyr of sorts because him going down for this insufferable disgusting Pedo rap only gives us ammo to take down every fucking sick child touching lefty or righty we can period. If you touch children you fucking die. Left or Right or In Between. No excuses.

Use it to strike back at pedos before it fades

Newsflash. It's been going on a few millennia with the kikes and its legal

Its like if the left called kanye or 50 cent a violent nigger because of their rap lyrics, just because they like Trump.

This milo smear is going to bit the left so hard in this ass. Literally all shitdicks think like that as im sure Holla Forums is aware. How is the left expecting to do a 180 on one of their key tenants for the last half century? Most of the fags will abandon the left for good after this.

Now I'm an oldfag and this is a new term that I absolutely spit my coffee out reading.
Wew. Can't believe I've never heard that one before. Kek.

Why are we going after taco bell and not georgie himself? We should make george admit it in his own word and spread like wildfire

They've become so fucking clueless that they can't even tell how Milo is obviously one of their own useful idiots that's enough on the inside to do some internal damage. The Left had a great setup with Milo, and now they're throwing it all away just so they can virtue signal some more.
Still not tired of winning.

Theres a very old shock image that is very popular on Holla Forums circa 2005 called shitting dick nipples

We should go after both.

Woah, bro. Seriously? Don't you know coffee stunts the growth of your volkisch aura? Coffee consumption causes:

>and more!

Plus, you totally become dependant on coffee. After a while you can't properly "wake up" without it,and if you don't consume coffee, you'll get headaches. Bro, don't fall for the Caffeine Jew.

Yeah yeah
I'm old. I don't do drugs. I work out. I don't smoke. I don't drink alcohol. I don't do soda. I'm old though and I work. I need coffee

Ok, but never stop improving. You don't need anything aside from the understanding that you create reality – you control the matrix. Not the other way around…

Hail Evropa.

facebook.com/Creepy-Ass-Pedophile-Asian-Guy-from-Star-Wars-731090133668607/

This could be a major power move taking down takei in the culture war people. Make this shit happen. The video has over 70k views on Jewtube right now and its trending all over Twitter

lol good to see another oldfag

Because George is just a social media faggot who will ignore it.
Taco Bell is a corporation & they get uncomfortable if the public yells at them about supporting this or that.
More publicity for the charges of sick perversion. :)

He's fucked.

This is probably the most important story of the week to follow up on and meme into existence. Right now with the Milo controversy this accomplishes three things:
1) Awakens normalfags to the reality that faggots are mentally unstable and most of the time pedophiles
2) Seizes the controversy w/ Milo and attacks the left
3) Literally blows Pedophilia and Hollywood into the minds of every man woman and child in America only pushing Pizzagate back into their minds
Win fucking win Holla Forums

If I see that fucking cat one more time

So why are you posting this kiked up trash?

Ever noticed that during happenings the new fags tend to get in and start working on the cause first and what seems to be the old fags join in last when it becomes necessary while also rallying routing newfags and tend to absolutely shatter the opposition when they do participate.

Hey fellas, check out this Pizza Hut commercial where a pedophile is pictured playing ping-pong for no apparent reason!
(unless there's some connection between pedophilia, ping-pong, & pizza, that is!)

youtu.be/PrOqgRdkmRM

Come on you fags, there's not nearly enough tweets at Taco Bell & Pizza Hut about this.
This isn't about Takei or Yiannopolos.
It's about meming pederasty's tight & snug relationship with faggotry into the public normie consciousness.
And personally want that nip cocksleeve to be defamed & destroyed. I am sick of his ilk being worshipped.

Holla Forums twitter account collector / nexus: http:// twitter.com/thefutureofx

Checked.
What is this?

Whoever runs that account (not me) generally follows accounts who are 1488 pepe or actual full Holla Forumsacks. If you follow all the recently followed accounts, they generally follow you back within an hour or so, and it can be useful for raids.

Someone should do this here though so we can follow each others' accounts and retweet/like all tweets of the others to float memes to the top of reply stacks etc.

Understand. This is an important op. You don't have to like Milo, but he was a valuable gadfly in their pie. And you know damned well that this was a hatchet job.

Hold them to their own standards. This is about payback. We need to start taking out 2 of theirs for every one they go after. Not every one they take down, every one they go after. We owe them 2 for Pewdiepie and 2 for Milo. That's 4 they're owed if you want to start getting through to them. Or through them.

Oh OK
Someone should do what here?
Pic related is fresh OC I just tweeted @pizzahut

The reason you should be looking for is for the very very few that end up wondering why everyone is calling this sulu faggot a pedo. Which if Kek bestows upon us his blessings will be they come red pilled on how faggots molest children at alarmingly high rates. We are the Taliban of red pilling, we dont get very many big wins but we get small ones every single day across the internet. The donald on subreddit is almost at 400K subscribers and e-celebs with following of 53 million is red pilling his followers on the (((media))).

Taco Bell still has not made an announcement about Takei

This isn't strong meme material as it is. The audio doesn't out him as a pedo, just as a gay kid who turned out to enjoy being molested. He's a pedo apologist if anything because the normal reaction to an adult coming on sexually to a child is revulsion.

You'd be better off cutting out the lame taco bell pics, and just attacking him with words if you want to be taken seriously.

I just called the 19498634500 number.

Keep pushing.

I'm about to call the 18008226235 number

mfw the left crashes its own pedo normalization program to get Milo

Lena Dunham and Slate also need to join Milo and Sulu on the Kidtanic.

Here are more phone numbers:

Taco Bell: 19498634500
Taco Bell (only after 11 am CST): 18008226235
Pizza Hut (only after 1 pm CST): 18009488488

How can these companies keep their relationship with George Takei after he spoke so glowingly about pederasty?

He said his 19-year-old camp counselor gave him a handjob when he was 13 years old. He was laughing about it and saying how much he enjoyed it, especially the blond hair on the camp counselor's arm. This is the guy who is in the Taco Bell and Pizza Hut commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

I hope you faggots don't expect anything to come of this. Only the lying news gets to feign outrage at pedos and get people fired.

The Pizza Hut number is open now. I just called.

PizzaHut: 18009488488

They say Pizza Hut isn't commenting at the moment. They are aware of the issue, but they just opened, so they don't know much. She wouldn't say anything else. She said they are a comments line, but no statements. She couldn't even tell me if Takei still has a contract with Pizza Hut. I asked for a number where I could get a statement. She put me on hold and asked her floor manager, but she said they don't have a number where I can find out what Pizza Hut is doing about the issue.

I gave her a long description of what was said in the radio interview, told her that I am a Pizza Hut customer, and that my opinion is very negative of what Takei said, and that Pizza Hut should terminate all ties with Takei and make a statement distancing themselves from him and his statements. She said she would submit the report.

Calling now. Will post results.

So I head to twatter and guess what I do not see?

I don't see taco bell nor pizza huts posts filled with anti pedo comments…are we not going to fix this problem?

This is what happens at Pizza Hut.

Just called 949 number.

I said I an issue with one of their representatives supporting pedophilia.

She said I understand we are submitting the information to corporate, they are preparing a response.

I asked if she wanted to know who I was mentioning.

She said she know who.

I confirmed it was Takei.

Good work Anons. Hopefully something out by end of day.

Takei hasn't posted anything on goybook or twitter for 14 hours and he is banning any and all people who bring this issue up. He knows he is fucked.

Just did the same with pizza hut 800 number. Same convo. Same response.

That is actually a very good way of putting it. I heard a normie woman sound like Holla Forums today on the streets of a Canadian city. It's rather weird I tell ya.

I can see the headlines:

RACIST HOMOPHOBIC PEDOPHOBIC GAMERGATORS BANKRUPT TACO BELL OVER FAKE NEWS

This was some of our finest work. Here's our trip:

##ZersetzungApophenia

There has to be some sprinkling white sauce adverts this can be cut to.

Takei and Bill Maher need to be destroyed. Kek wills it. I heard Takei tapes were on TMZ

some of these faggots seem to think milo was one of ours