Israeli authorities brand Indian Jew genetically inferior

When Jacob reached the age of four he started kindergarten.

A “Neanderthal” from a “culturally inferior wasteland”

Jacob has been described by the Israeli authorities as Neanderthal, coming from a cultural wasteland that is genetically inferior to Israeli society. He has also been accused of being a homosexual and told that he needs drugs to overcome his “anti-feminist” views.

Jacob comes from a respectable family: his father having a patented invention of his own and his great grandparents worked as architects when India was under British rule.

Even the kikes practice ugenics (and admit they are the ugliest basket of abominations the world has ever known to refuse a poo-in-loo).

archive.is/OXSL7

India has nuclear weapons and so does Pakistan. Unless you can meme them both into wiping eachother out then I could care less about the demographics of Israel as long as the Jew still resides there.
Tell Jacob once we reclaim the Holy Land (and its in Rubble) he won't have to worry

Broken clock, twice a day.

Need to use this shit at people like Sarah Silverman, Seth Rogan, etc.

He's the textbook Pajeet, too.

No, we need to gas Sarah Silverman, Seth Rogan, etc. Thank you for visiting from halfchan, though. You have to go back now.

anything that weakens them and their positions is good for us.

An inferior race calling another race inferior.

The shit kikes can get away with and they call us Nazis? At least we're honest, kikes.

Yeah but if you look at the list of Jewish diseases you'd know the disgustingross but hilarious outcomes of their Jewish inbreeding. Make sure to always remind them how inbred they are as well, same with the other sandniggers.

should just spam them with and the adl and whatever else with all the fucked up shit their kikeland does they supposedly claim to be against oh and the samantha bee thing too. for all their support of shitskins they sure don't want to be around them personally for (((some reason)))

Pic related.

Jews ain't touching this one. Any reply would only attract more attention to the topic.

OYYYY

wew

He's a jew, alright.

that israeli general, possibly the closest kike I have seen to the ever popular caricature

The street-shitters are objectively superior. They have a space program; they'll be a global superpower by 2030

Pearlman is a kike tooo?! Nooooo! I used to enjoy watching him in the congo ripoff movie where he's fighting a ton of monkeys, and every time they do a closeup I giggle in confusion about which looks more like a real ape. Now this will be tainted.

I hate (((racism))) come on jews you have to stop this… so bigoted

Pakistan doesn't have nukes, what they store are Saudi Arabia's nukes.

His name should have given it away tbh fam.

I love how Israelis are more racist than the Third Reich.

Dude, it fucking echoes. Git your Jewdar fixed.

Hindus and Dindus enriching Israel…

It's so beautiful! *wipes tear*

Jews are inheritly hypocritical and evil

time to make some new SJW sock puppets and promote this sob story to all the usual suspects, if Jews are already unpopular for their sand nigger genoside in Palestine, wait till SJWs hear about them practicingt eugenics and holding racial supremacy theorys

(heil'd)

Jews are neandertals?
That would expalin why they hate Europeans so much
The Neandertals were purged from Europe by the Cromagnon

Jews are probably hybrids of Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons, it's why they're so unstable, tend towards self-hatred, and have been the most effective saboteurs from within, because they share some thought patterns with Cro-magnons.

Euro's may have part Neander, but it's too small to consider them as hybrids.

I almost find it hard to believe this story is true based on how fucking extreme it gets. I know israel is the fucking example of racism, and they project onto everyone else their own racism. Here's two things from the article that stuck out with me though;

and this

fuck

Jews love to try to "fix" people with daily drugs, the problem for them is that most of these "problems" are genetic, usually even natural and righteous reactions. People get depressed for a reason.

Although I wonder how Jacob the Hindu with muscular dystrophy would be treated in India. Why doesn't he go home, away from the evil racist Jews?

hahaha

Israel is actually aware of the threat, though. They sterilize niggers who try to immigrate.

Uhm, I am meming in 4 dimensions nigger. If we can make this a cause celebre in India, then nuclear india will be threatening to wipe out your kike friends in Israel. They were right a a muslim populated country starting with I would be their undoing, they just picked the wrong one.

*begins charging a mighty avian bolt*
Bear witness to my incantations tbh fams

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

Holy fuck, imagine the Pajeet's face when getting a notarized paper, officially stating that he's a subhuman goy.

Hue.