Trump will lose if he does't do these things

All of this is legal for him to do and within the scope of power granted to him by the presidency. Every day he delays doing any of this is a day his enemies continue to encircle him with daggers in hand.

Trump will lose if he won't allow me to fuck Barron's boipucci.(KIKE WAS GASSED, LYNCHED, STRANGLED, AND SHOT FOR THIS POST)

you are reported motherfucker

What I don't get is why has nobody gone after the MSM for causing race riots by race baiting over niggers shot by cops.

Can someone enlighten me ?

Stop immediately.

Stefan Molyneux for news anchor when?

I agree with your list, including the order.

I hope President Trump reads this.

The media is the 4th estate. It's a central pillar of power. You can't take the media down unless you're willing and able to exercise power greater than theirs.

C'mon man, show Muad'Dib some respect.

Could we break up google with anti-trust laws?

Google is an easy target for monopoly busting.

Topkek. I think I heard that during the campaign from media kikes.

The media is not the "4th estate"; the media is a shitpile.

Trump needs to import millions of russians to vote in swing states. THAT is how we win.

Trump needs to fuck Melanlia live on the white house lawn and then when CNN and the like report on it he can get them taken off the air for obscenity

The only white immigrants you could rely on to vote right wing are white South Africans.

Whites as a whole vote 59% Republican. It varies between ethnic groups of whites depending on how long their ethnic group has been in America. Anglos and Scotch-Irish vote at the highest rate Republican while more recent ethnic groups like Irish, Italian and Slavs don't vote as heavily Republican. I'm willing to bet the voting habits of present white immigrants don't look too good.

Hey Milo, get banned.

That's not how cable television works.
Cable news channels like CNN do not have or need FCC broadcast licenses, because they don't broadcast

Unlikely. Trump is pro corporation and free market and Google's Eric Kike has met with Trump already

Education is the most important out of all of those. If he doesn't find a way to not just break, but smash the liberal education from K-12 to University then all of this is for nothing and you might as well just sit around going back to the old "Wait til the economic collapse" mindset again.

Media is already dying/dead. They destroyed themselves this election. Immigration is also important but not nearly as important as getting kids to think for themselves and be able to critically analyze the world again.

There's a lot of shit that needs done and it's a good list indeed, but education by far is the most important. Teachers need to be purged by the tens of thousands. Either tossed to the curb or taken out back to the woodshed.

All Trump does is win nigger. Get fucked.

This. Trump is letting the media build up momentum and continue to act this way so he can have justification and conviction to shut them down. When all is said and done there wont be a single fuck given about MSM. Hes gotta get cia/nsa/fbi to suck his dick first.

Just so you guys remember. This is what JFK wanted to do and was one of the reasons for his Assassination. Along with the Federal Reserve and Israeli Nukes.

milo pls go

JFK did not have private security nor did he consider assassination a serious threat. Trump is well aware of the threat of assassination, especially since some people keep mentioning it.

never going to happen

The neocons are the biggest problem as we've seen with CPAC and most every action against Trump from the inside. The only thing they did right was get rid of that coalburning fag Milo but the neocons need to fuck off back to the dems or end up like the old right they displaced before them.

We need tactical memeing operations in places like Arizona, so we can get ride of traitors like McCain.

Agreed

Let's check the last election, did he do any of those things before it?
Did he lose?
Are you retarded?

Even his passing creates memetic magick.

No, he won and without any of these weapons at his disposal

He lost the popular vote thus he's not a legitimate president, like George W. Bush.

first post worst post

Yawn.

This is a good idea. We need a certified list of neocons to meme against in the midterm elections.

Reported.