A lesson in Physics

I'm sure most people are now aware of why we all hated that kike Milo. But do they yet understand why? The TRSodomites continue to use their flawed logic about making concessions, compromising, and bridging the gap with degenerates. It has now bit them in the ass yet again and they are trying to play damage control. The irony in the attached video is that this faggot (SS) doesn't see that the same concessions he made for Kike Eunuch on Thekikestuff.jiz is no different, and in fact worse, that giving Milo an inch to defame the credibility of right thinking folk. I say we use this opportunity to swell our base, and say "I told you so". If you want to perform a powerful vector, you need to consolidate your mass as far away from it's current location as possible, making compromise will only serve to hinder your goal, and may even undermine it. People will gravitate to the source of power. That is the physics lesson for the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDV5RelnPvo

Listen here, dumb nigger.

Holla Forums has had enough with the e-celeb drama. No one here, who belongs here, cares about Milo. No one here, who belongs here, cares about TRS.

WE DO NOT CARE

You're a shill. The fact you didn't embed the YouTube video but supplied it in text, hoping for traffic, proves it. You're human garbage and I fucking hate every aspect of your being.

You're a just a TRsodomite who's afraid of things re-escalating.

Nice try you oversensitive cunt, and way to miss the greater point. Pretending we don't have newfriends here is like pretending the Earth is flat. I didn't link the video directly because I hate this cunt.

Since when?

Holla Forums is always right

its actually kinda scary

ehhhh… the correct saying is: Holla Forums was right again
definitely isn't always right

Morrakike was actually attacking us for not standing with BASED Milo against Antifa in a recent Merchant Minute.

Starts at 9:47

That seems to be the point… But it seems the TRShills still hold a presence.

i.e. >>9330570

Funny, they claimed to hate him, yet in reality they were probably jealous he got more fame compared to the faggots and kikes in their cuck group.

God why are they such faggots?

fucking spoiler

scratch that you gave warning

Enjoy your ban faggot.

I scrolled down too fast for the warning, but too slow to avoid the images. I hold OP personally responsible for exposing my eyes to a fat faggots gaping asshole. your thread is gay, you write like a faggot, and no one got any information from your shit writing style.

just kys and I am not going to watch your gay video. seen enough gay shit for one day.

At least try to not be an obvious shill Moishe…

pic related. Ironic gayposting is still gayposting. The irony of yesterday is the truth of tomorrow.

I really hate TRS now. I didn't feel strongly about them either way until the aftermath of the Kike Eunuch exposure - the unbelievably kikey way they dealt with that was truly disgusting. I hope they fucking die.

I still want FTN to come back, as long as they aren't affiliated with the shekel scamming TRShills.

Post a webm, no one is going to give you views TRSodomite.

Interdasting

see

I think this was just a low energy post. The TRShills are already kvetching

Since OP posted this the video has gained like 1k views and only one dislike. You guys need to get better at catching alt kike shill posts that hide behind self depreciation.

I am attacking OP because he is an obvious alt righter. Say what you want about CF (he is Polish and the spic stuff was made up by thebuttstuff.biz) but he is great at spotting sodomites.

Jizzhands spent the night before the inauguration with Dicky and Eunuch. If FTN comes back, it will be on TRS.

The video seemed to be summarized and the link was broken. OP could be a shill, but that seems to be a bit of a reach to me… What could really be to gain? $.20 in Jewtube bux?

I enjoyed their articles, FTN, and honestly most of their content except Daily Shoah which was bretty gud at first but then declined in quality after the election and the Kike Eunuch debacle ruined it all permanently. I had hoped TRS would push the kike out and clean house and then get back to business as usual with hopefully less faggotry but there are almost no new articles these days when there used to be a new, usually good one everyday, and FTN went dark to avoid dox also, which is fair since they literally were not aware of Mike Enoch's lies and actually dindu nuffin. The complete lack of new content other than Daily Shoah and I guess Morrakiu who kiked out bigly is indicates that Mike was the hill most of them chose to die on, that is why you never trust namefags I guess.

Except associate with Eunuch in person after the jimpacting and do prep for TDS.

None of them are any good.

This is a new video series. They are trying to boost their viewership numbers to create the fake impression of popularity right out of the gate. Jewtube bux aren't important rebuilding their brand is.

FTN probably avoided the imminent dox to hide their kippahs. They did prep for TRS, and did prep for the bull that jimpacted Eunuch's wife.

Adding to this they know we won't change our minds so they use self depreciating (jewish) jokes so they can pretend to be one of us. Nothing changes for them but they get free views while laughing at us for being gullible.

where's your proof of this?

It's not its. Fix your image faggot.

Did someone say JIMPACT?

People who saw them at the Deploraball After Party were talking about it after the fact, and Eunuch confirmed it when he talked about how he was with people who didn't want to be named on the first show back afterwards.

Reported

That cave needs to have Mike's sweaty face in it, watching his wife get jimpacted like the cuck he is.

Who is this "we all" you speak of?
Since when is Holla Forums one person, and since when have you been elected to speak on behalf of all of us?

Lame, if true.

As much as I liked FTN, I will not support them if they remain allied with TRS scumbags.

Next you'll say that there isn't a consensus against race-mixing kike sodomites… I think you made a wrong turn somewhere.
You have to go back.

I agree OP but holy shit fuck off we had threads on this constantly for almost a month straight, bump in case some newfag doesn't know about the eternal TRSodomite

Jim agrees

You're just now figuring this out? Better late than never I suppose. Also, stop abusing your enter key.

I bet a Mcnigger worker gets paid more than you ctr shills

And what is it you bring to the table mr filth? Bashing whites, chanting #whitegirlsfuckdogs and no substantive solution?

Bullshit, I love milking them for teh lulz

Shemita wasn't Holla Forums. It was a christcuck/Jewish forced meme astroturfed here by shitskins and kikes from /christian/. Even my normie evangelicuck uncle was talking about shemita.

Holy fuck… Which is it? I've seen you faggots claim this is made by TRshills and CTR shills. Care to have some consistency? I think you need to have a quick focus group. Watching TRS have to eat their own hats, and unwittingly admit they are full of shit has produced some much needed salt to supplement my new voracious appetite. You kikes are only helping me feast!

lol
>>>/baphomet/122109

ban this faggot

Didnt even read the op just saw milo and trs. Mods please delete this thread like you have been doing all day with the others. Its the least you can do after being giant kikes.

No.
No one fucking cares about this TRS bullshit nor is it fucking relevant here. Stop shitting up the catalog.

(checked)
Why do Jews like lgbqt so much? Her videos were all about that stuff.

wtf kind of name is Nuttycombe?

sounds like a joke

It's beating a dead horse tbh. I do like watching their metrics drop, though.

It doesn't really matter at this point, all that matter is how much gas we need.

How do you see their metrics?

Search for "the right stuff" and whatever that tracking metrics site is (avira? Avena? Don't recall) and it'll be in the results.

to much jew homo drama

Gee, TRS must really be pissing off the kikes this week.

So true. This is the painful lesson that enjoying TRS taught me. The shitty part is the Jews have so many 'levels' of kikery. You start with Alex Jones, then get wise to race, then Stormfront and Anglin catch you and you're contained again. Finally - if lucky… you actually read Mein Kampf, look again into the use of Christianity, get a good source, break on through to actual scripture - and finally see the world for what it is. One big anti-white shitshow headed up by the Jew anti-christ and their endless colored brigades. "The black ones are shit, but the brown ones do good work." "The brown ones are shit too, but the yellow ones have a cool culture and I like Asian chicks." Upon finding out entire books were removed from the King James. You realize everything the Jews ever told you is bullshit, and that God is real, pissed, and racist as fuck. Then, you start to live right. You get in shape, learn guns, raise racially aware kids, and know 90% of the whites on Earth can't do what you just took decades to do. I'm down to 240, benching 160, and cut out the carbs… Does the road ever end? Who cares. Now I never want it to end. I will continue to DM&FTB

Is Kike Enoch's wife on her period? How pissed is she?

White hating, closeted, shitskin faggots are not welcome on Holla Forums.

No, he just calls everyone who disagrees with him sodomites, he also called 8/pol/ sodomites.

That relationship was doomed from the start.

Mike Peinovich is his real name, Enoch is his mother maiden name after his parent got a divorce

I think what you mean is Alexa.

fuck these shitbags

sage and ingoring edrama

A lot of the "talent" that split after the Enoch reveal have returned to the fold - Fash Britannia, Rebel Yell etc. FTN are either compromised or don't want to lose their White House jobs or both. They are still with TRS in spirit.

Now I have to wonder…

You're the one we have to wonder about.