Any good western games for PC?

Like I have seen a bunch of westerns and I just really want to play a game set there, I have played all of the Call of Jaurez games so don't bother recommending them. I'd preferably like an RPG game.

HES SO BAD, HES THE BOSS, BOSS NIGGA

The original Call of Juarez

Red De– OH WAIT

Desperados

Ew nigga, western is action adventure only, get that rpg weebshit out of here!

Call me when 8th Gen gets gayms

Gun

pretty much GUN

GUN is amazing

play GUN, you bitch

Final boss fight was fucking shit though.

Fun fact: Boss Nigger was originally aired in SWEDEN YES

Outlaws is fun

Fuck off.

This is my nigger.

New vegas?

also you have to do every mission to get his gun

the problem is that you are left having no one to use it on unless you start a shooting

still, GUN halal

marshall pls go

cuck

also have a mexican one

Posting god-tier soundtrack

Heres the a real God tier soundtrack

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Erase yourself from the gene pool.

still god-tier though

Lucasart's Outlaws.
Desperados

Hoe dumb can you faggots be?

It was the second one i posted
Nice dubs
Also posting this because i like the harmonica

Here's your (You)

(checked)
Can you fags even tell a joke from baiting anymore?

I did it,here . Sorry user

Also for your question:
-Call of Juarez
-Red Dead Revolver
-Gun
-Fallout New Vegas(i know but there is really nothing on Western)
-Red Dead Redemption
-Fistful of Frags for FPS

This is everything i could think

Now that I think about it an old west open world rpg would be pretty cool.

That would be cool.You know what could be better?Another sequel for an already established series,like COD.
How much publisher needs to bleed money before they try something new?

Why create a system to put all those ideas to work when you can just reskin Halo and Call of Duty and get cash money?
At least theres some nice things coming out this year, smaller projects thought.

Maybe something like that will come out when Mount and Blade 2 is released.

Call of Juarez 1 and Gunslinger
Desperadoes
Gun

Someone get cormac mccarthy to write the story and you've got the greatest game ever made. I just want to play a game that lets me be a cattle rustler in the lawless west

There was nice Western themed mod for Half-Life 1 but I don't remember the name

You mean Half Life 2, you mean its shit now that Reddit changed everything.

Its called Fistful of Fags and it used to be great before the dev released a barebones build to Steam with only 4 way TDM that somehow attracted the worse kind of internet dwellers.

Still can't fucking get what the fuck they are thinking,That,the women,etc. I bet they are going to add a black character to every faction even when it doesn't make fucking sense

His hand isn't sideways.

Sweden, EA and the vidya industry can overcome anything, including reality itself.
They've shown us this plenty of times.
The loud indocritaned and mentally ill have gained a big enough foothold even as the minority and are now being pandered towards to by Globalist mass market suits that likely have the same worldview since its convinient for them.
I could understand having this on a War where blacks were predominant, I can understand black playermodel skins on the African front.

But this is just awful pandering and makes no sense due to him having German weaponry.
Besides this its been proven that the game is the same fucking garbage with a WWI setting from all the leaks.

Its a fucking trainwreck and normalfags will eat this shit up.
Im beginning to think EA paid for all those dislikes and views, but Im being probably being too naive.

Worlds fucked man and our hobby is just a small part of it.

underrated post

I meant single player mod. Not fistful of frags

found it, it's called Wanted

I know, I was just using your post to post that.

2quick2dirty

10/10

So what's up with this game, anyways? Are you Algerian or something? Because being an Algerian French soldier fighting on more obscure fronts might actually make a sick game.

It's probably shoehorning, but let me believe.

HE'S SO BAD
THEY CALL HIM BOSS
HE'S THE BOSS
BOSS NIGGER