Other than Shantae are there any other upcoming crowd funded projects that seem somewhat decent? Shenmue 3...

Other than Shantae are there any other upcoming crowd funded projects that seem somewhat decent? Shenmue 3, Yooka-Laylee, and Battle Chasers seem cool. I'm hoping that 90s Arcade Racer and Barkley 2 comes out soon, but it feels like never ever at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1145990096/strength-of-the-sword-ultimate/posts/1507535
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair, 90's AR does look good, other than still being in development hell. Pocket Rumble has finally picked up in development, and they have 3 and half characters in out of the 8 promised, with decent netcode. Strength of the Sword Ultimate is also coming along swimmingly, as far as I can tell.

oh the devs are legitimate? I was considering throwing 20 dollars towards it, but didn't know enough about the devs to donate towards the cause

kickstarter.com/projects/1145990096/strength-of-the-sword-ultimate/posts/1507535

I haven't backed, but they do make updates when major things happen.

La-Mulana 2 is supposed to be released sometime this year.

Here's hoping

soon hopefully

NEVER EVER

are they legit goons?

River City Ransom Underground has a Q2 2016 release

problem is like most kikestarters it's been delayed a few times already

oh, I forgot about that game. here's hoping they release it soon

this game looks kinda cool

The Mandate looks good

Hollow Knight looks like it could be pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to finding out.

Wait, people unironically like Shenmue? That's a good one.

they were back in 2008
now? maybe not

Does that make it worse or is it still a decent RPG?

Aren't the pathologic devs kick starting a spiritual successor to that game? I'm interested to see what comes out of that.

It's a remake of the original.

Whatever happened to that "Not SCP" Korean game?

did its kickstart fail?

tales of game's might be goons but they've got their own weird tight-knit community that they draw from instead of SA "culture"
so it's less of a goon game and more of a "cboyardee and friends" game

Its not really upcoming, but there's still hope for Bloodstained. We'll have to see what happens.

Why is there only one weapon?

[aa] hahahaha [aa]

Tell me more.

lost all interest
disappointed
absolutely disgusting

Is there anything worthwhile at all about that game?

That shit is still alive? I thought they dropped it.

Bloodstained.

Because this is WIP footage?

What kind of autistic fuck dislikes a game just because its from a First Person viewpoint?
They barely show any real gameplay, and hows that something negative?
Where the fuck did you even see this?

How autistic are you?
I love Doom, Quake, UT and Serious Sam but your remarks are idiotic at best.
It looks like a Beksinsky painting and thats why Im keeping an eye on it.

If it turns out to be shit so be it, its already been funded.

Thought it was a trailer.

Also, there's nothing wrong with disliking a whole genre.

Jesus Christ

Because opinions?

Either way its a shit art direction for an FPS. Everything is grey and brown, the enemies blend in with the background, everything looks the same.
The previous points about how enemies blend in with everything means it HAS to be a slow game.

Of course being a slow FPS is bad, if an FPS is slow where is the excitement going to come from? Why don't they just make a bog standard modern military shooter with realism then? Why would you ever want an FPS to go slow when the best parts of the genre has always been about going fast and hectic?
They move the camera and its so blatantly controller based that it fucking hurts to look at. The controller based trailer is also another indicator that the game is going to be extremely slow like every other recent FPS. Because controllers can't handle quick turning required for fast gameplay.

Please elaborate why people cannot dislike a genre.

I think Distance is about to come out of early access

MAV

Let me guess, you're a weeaboo?

Oh you should have told me you were severely autistic and would refuse any meaningful discussion.

You've already proved that both those points apply to you, not me.
Nice going disregarding the entirety of my post witb ad hominem by the way you weeaboo shit crease.

Pretty sure I was the one who elaborated on my conclusions and you who flew off the hinges and posted weeb shit and greentext as a response.

I also never said FPS were bad, I said people could dislike FPS as a genre and asked what was wrong with disliking an entire genre. Which, as I said, you could only reply with anger, greentext and weebshit.

You're right, I haven't. I'm scared.

Was that kickstarted? By the time I heard about it, I only saw it on Early Access.

???

I keep forgetting about that. I wasn't impressed by footage. What do others see in it?

3D platformer made by some indie team, the kickstarter was back in 2012(?) but they're still posting progress on it so they didn't just grab the money and run

I've played the beta, it's alright for what its worth, though my biggest complaint is the double jump negates any serious threat of falling and the boss fight had a few issues, but I'm expecting those to be resolved once its out

They're putting a lot of effort into the extra stuff though, lots of hidden details as well as a full printable manual

Not exactly GOTY material but I backed I was still optimistic about KS shit back then that one game that let you explore your HDDs as a sidescrolling metroivania.