Let Me Introduce you 4chan Newcomers To Whats Known As The First Redpill:

I thought the meme "Hitler did nothing wrong" was a joke until i watched an eye-opening 6 hour documentary which outlines the true story of Hitler's rise and events through WWII (see "The Greatest Story Never Told").

Why don't they teach you these facts in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnSA_Jjh95w
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be
takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
questioningtheholocaust.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/YH2jhmNTn9s
archive.is/vcGWA
thebritishresistance.co.uk/guest-writers/2606-why-we-must-never-accept-jews-into-our-nationalist-organisations
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Belang
therealzcf.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/bnp-booklet-on-zionist-subversion-of-european-nationalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo
seanbryson.com/downloads/nick_griffin_edl_exposed_ebook.pdf
geocities.com/gaias_song/pathofservice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_OeNobWvTOQ
gaychristian.net/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2017/january/we-will-always-welcome-refugees-evangelicals-rejecting-trumps-ban
southwestjournal.com/news/2017/01/minneapolis-churches-join-sanctuary-movement/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/04/will-churches-hide-illegal-immigrants-from-trump.html
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt
tgsnt.tv
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11182630/Adolf_Hitler__The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told_[Original_HD_mp4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinth_Canal
youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=K5NF23WeU3U&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
archive.is/cD5z
hellstormdocumentary.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most people on Holla Forums don't know that hitler was possessed by 6 demons; hitler was also an opponent of Christianity
furthermore, he didn't actually kill 6 million Jews, as most of Holla Forums knows

call me a cuck if you want, but I don't like the current so-called Pope, who is not a pastor, but a destroyer, and also pics related

That's false. The last time that may have been true was the Punic wars.
World War Two, for example, isn't history by a long shot. It hasn't even been over a hundred years sine it happened; people still remember it.
All these redpills are historical facts and written accounts from the side of the "loser". Of course the "winner" won't teach their kids what the "loser" wrote but the historical documentation still exists.
If history was written by the victor, all of these accounts would have been destroyed immediately but it wasn't until years after the war was over that people started thinking about wiping out the other sides account. By then it was too late, these historical accounts had made their way into libraries and newspapers all over the world. They're actively being suppressed but they exist, we have the accounts.
Quite possibly the last time that history was written by the victor was, like I said, the Punic Wars: when Rome salted Carthage and wiped its entire civilization off the face of the earth. There was absolutely 0 proof Carthage even existed until shit was pieced back together hundreds of years later and even then there is absolutely no opposing view because there are no written accounts of the war from their side.
Russia teaches their kids that it was the soviets who were the real winners of WWII, America the same. There are many sides to history and it's all written down, the problem is that you're taught only what your teachers want you to know (i.e. not the whole of historical accounts, just the one they like).

He was not an opponent of christianity, he argued if the church wasn't filling the spiritual void of germany, then he would find something else that would. His argument was that the spirituality of a race is strictly tied to the blood of its people and it is the duty of all aspects of the volkish society to conform first to race, instead of blindly following archaic fairytales, as your retarded post aptly exemplifies.

perhaps a better term is "history is obfuscated by the victor"

youtube.com/watch?v=OnSA_Jjh95w

Is it possible to be redpilled too quickly? My head's almost spinning but I can't deny truth.

sounds like an opponent of Christianity to me

i know history is written by the winners, but im not so sure what to believe about whether or not he opposed Christianity

the fact that he didn't actually deliberately kill any Jews in the holohoax leads me to believe that he wasn't actually a good guy and either lost on purpose or was made to lose so that someone who wasn't compromised wouldn't come to power before he did

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

Meant to embed muh bad

leads me to believe that he opposed Christianity

I disagree. After Danzig everyone Polish kike responsible for the death of 58k (yes they murdered fifty eight thousand Germans) were executed by firing squad and rightfully so.

I might also add the Polish brutally murdered women and children who were German. Gouged their fucking eyes out, raped and burned and mutilated them.

wtf i just googled holocaust definition, how did jews take complete control of the definition of the word

History is written by the victor user.

Redpill: Hitler was the greatest man to ever live

Didn't Hitler also get addicted to meth, kill his own mother, and had one ball?

some low energy there

Fuck off kike shill. Hitler defeated the entire British and French empires in six weeks and had Britfags fleeing for their lives as he claimed Paris.

Yeah and Hitler was secretly an alien super wizard who contacted the ghost of Gandhi through a cheese sandwich.

Don't forget about the six million of the chosen he also killed, goy.

And he only used pure 100% jew soap to wash his socks made out of jew hair. Never forget.

why did i choke up a little bit looking at this pic, that soldier loves him so much>>9330535

Protestant votes formed most of the Nazi's votes you sped.

didn't he vape too

Of course, Hitler was everything.

I would die for this man

I'm with I would run right into battle for him.

Indeed

wonderful gif

And he would for you.

We have to win this time. We absolutely have to win this time. We need to fix history to tell the truth. I don't think I could continue going on if we lost again anons.

Which was the reason why he did pic related.

>>>/polarchive/

>>>/polarchive/

Watcha doin there rabbi?

Of course the anti-nazi fags whenever this was discussed will say "well they deserved it, they were collaborating with the invasion or something probably".

That's only because there was an explicitly Catholic party running.

Fake quote.

That's from the heavily contested "Table Talk", not Mein Kampf.

I might still believe Hitler was a monster if they didn't over-extent their reach with such constant bullshit claims, amateurish photo manipulation that would make Stalin's cronies laugh, and inflating numbers to such absurd amounts that Dobson would be at half mast after having seen them.

Let's also not forget this part.

Pretty much sums it up.

Great documentary except I wish it didn't suck Hitlers cock during the whole thing.

It should just lay out the facts.

How do we know Churchill wasn't possessed by demons? He did give the sign of the "horns" all the time (look up the history of the V sign - invented by Churchill's friend Aleister Crowley, I shit you not).
And Churchill did order a lot of churches blown up - even in countries like the Netherlands that he was trying to "save".

You're all a bunch of pathetic faggots.

Yeah man, I saw that special on the history channel too, what an eye opener.

It's still mind boggling that they really actually aired shit like that.

Fuck right off with that bullshit

>>>/gasyourself/

There isn't a day that goes by where my loyalty to the Führer doesn't grow tenfold.

Churchill was partial kike
He owed all his loyalty to the future false state of Israel before his own nation. In fact his decisions cost the British the largest empire on the planet

>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

The fundamental problem I have is that we now live in an age in which many of the same criticisms he levels against paganism could be leveled against Christianity. He defended and supported Christianity because Germany was wholly Christian, and the Christianity that was practiced was still at least mostly compatible with his beliefs.

Can the Christianity that now exists be saved ? Or is Christianity now on its way to the same fate as those 'tin sword pagans' ? We have seen many Christians in this movement now try to turn people away from us. We see people like CF and his band of shills try to use Christianity as a wedge against us. We see the liberal churches not only being used to promote race-mixing and immigration, but some even being used as front groups for communist causes (episcopalians in particular).

Even the conservative denominations are now being used as zionist tools for the AIPAC agenda.

Christianity, which was once a bastion of the west is now being used as a tool against us. And it is so thoroughly corrupted I don't know what to do. Even those most ardent supporters of Christianity on these boards occasionally reveal some duplicitous cause.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no atheist, but I spiritually drifting without any rock to anchor to. Maybe it's because the church my family attends is basically a communist SJW cult, but I see so much of the world's problems within the churches of the west. If I were to attend any number of nearby Churches, it would be little different than sitting in a college lecture hall listening to a sociology professor.
I don't mean any of this as an attack on Christianity, but I sense the Christianity Hitler is speaking about and what modern Christianity has become are fundamentally different religions.

Hitler was naive about geopolitics and never understood the plans and traps the England set for him. Hence Germany getting destroyed as a actor on the world stage and ending up as a puppet to foreign powers.

You're missing the key concept of all of what you just said even though it holds some merits.
Modern Christianity is not the Christianity that existed before the Kikes took control over the world banking system.

I still recall the tale of the holocoaster as one of my first realizations that there were many lies by former inmates regarding what went on in the camps. Still one wonders how they managed to push a "coherent" narrative.

Just because it doesn't bash him throughout the whole thing like everything else in existence doesn't make it biased towards him.

It does portray him in a positive light, but with how extremely negatively everything else does it almost has to to present the facts.

Yes? That is exactly what he said in that post.
The question is what is to be done with the Christianity that exists today. Do we tear it down and start over, or do we take the currently existing structure and guide back to the right path?

Most of what is considered the truth about Japanese and German cause for entering the war and their conduct during the war was established during show trials in Tokyo and Nuremberg. People were tortured for false confessions and no rules of evidence or due process were used at all.
The purpose of both trials was to make the allies out to be innocent actors who went to war by necessity of the corrupt and inhuman greed and ideology of the Axis.
A lot of the core points of this narrative are pretty much fabricated. And countless people IN AMERICA were unhappy about WWII but no one reported on it, it's remembered vaguely by marginal historians and the vast majority of people were informed and educated by propaganda.
Get over yourself bitch

Throw enough bullshit at a wall, and the stickiest bits will remain.

Dont forget about the eagle and bear in a cage match against a jew

this is great shit.

Where is this from?

I need to see the light.

The historical roots of the religion might inform us of where to proceed. I subscribe to the Flavian psy-op theory, it posits that Christianity was a religion designed to curb jewish rebels in the Roman empire. In context, the Bible implies that the emperor at the time was Christ reincarnate.

The new testament contains tons of subtextual anti-kike allegory and contextual references of the time, or typology. Anyway, as these hidden meanings were forgotten with time and the Romans started following the religion, this weapon against jews was slowly turned against them and all the pagan tribes it would later subsume.

Personally, I think worrying about a symptom is pointless when the source is already before ones eyes. Perhaps it will need to be scrapped in a post-Jewish world but perhaps it will naturally steer back to the right again afterwards. One cannot know, but it is clear that the priority should be world Jewry. The subversion of all of our institutions is, again, merely a symptom of the true threat behind the curtain.

"All wars are bankers wars". While it doesn't mention the obvious jewish influence if you know about jews and their scheming ways you can just replace bankers with jews

forgot the link already posted

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Mods sticky this thread please. Redpilling anyone who stumbles in here is essential to the cause.

The two fundamental shifts that I tend to see that have changed Christianity from it's functional traditional status to the modern incarnation are these: The availability of the texts to the layman by translation and printing press, and the rise of the television and therefore televangelism. Both medium changes were unavoidable and also irreversible. The printing press allowed any person to consume the texts and come up with whatever interpretation they desired, which ultimately leads to sectarianism within Christianity, and undermines the traditional interpretations that allowed for the necessary functions of a nationalist state (the waging of war and ethnic purity are two big ones). The reduction of churches to non-cultural entities I believe happened because of American/Jewish capitalist profit seeking by mega churches which can bring in more members if there is no cultural setting which might offend the very diverse ethnic make-up that is America. Last I checked, the biggest church in the world is Joel Osteen's Lakewood church, which is completely void of any kind of European culture or actual denominational or scriptural teaching. It is designed solely for profiteering and is completely dystopian in the way it presents itself to anyone that isn't a farm animal.

It's true that Deus Vult is as much a LARP as fighting to go to Vahallla these days. The churches are filled with old boomers, which should tell you something about the struggle it would be to reform the church in any positive way. My honest opinion is that the texts of Christianity are not particularly useful and constantly contradict scientific evidence (tipping intensifies), while demanding literal interpretations and belief. I personally have taken the route of looking into Norse mythology, simply because it's better to revive the religion of our ancestors than to die on a Jewish hill (I've not seen a successful attempt to divorce Christianity from Jews, everything I've seen on here has been complete cringe worthy nonsense. Also Paganism is so obviously allegorical that it's not a problem.). I should stress, however, that medieval Christianity is observably different from the Christianity presented in the bible. I believe this difference to be the influence of the European essence and Pagan leftovers, which was ultimately what made Christianity able to work to the extent that it did. The modernization of Christianity is the globalization of it by the means of removing all cultural influence of the Europeans which was the greater bulk that was actually useful. Can you undo it? Eh. kek

Thank you.

Look at this bullshit….
Germany was indeed screwed over at the end of WWI by being imposed ridiculous punishments… But it lost WWI, just like Russia did… Meanwhile the Germans sent Lenin to Russia trying to somehow destabilize them… And Pilsudski was sent to Poland to try to improve relations.
Also Pilsudski was respected by Hitler, and there were plans to stop Hitler, but French cucks were too scared of Hitler. So 1939 happened and it was all because of Germany and Russia.

If Hitler collaborated with the communist jews… Doesn't it make him a jew?

We won't have a next time. Trump triggered the kikes to engage a zerg rush for their endgame because of how quickly years of work to build up and prepare is falling apart in a matter of months. Constantly hammering a "it's da rushins" narrative isn't just them trying to deflect why they lost the election.

This era is different. The internet preserves history in a means that (((they))) never intended for, and we are effectively a rival intel agency to the regular alphabet soup. We control the memes, because the truth in them resonates with the heart in their clever manners.

And by that, I mean there is no choice but to win this time. It's do or die. The fate of western society and the white race rests in yours, mine, and every other white user's hands that seek to cleanse the earth from menacing jews that have been plaguing societies for eons.

That was beautiful.

Good lord, those numbers.

Fuck off you establishment toolbag

Is there a version of The Greatest Story never told that doesn't have the dramatic score? I would love to show it to my family, but I know that they will instantly call the music as emotional manipulation, and therefore try to dismiss it out of hand. It doesn't matter what the facts are, they will see it as propaganda and nothing more.

are 'chon memes back in style?

"Polish" communist bolshevik Jews*

Fix'd

I feel you there, brah

I watched a documentary on that long before i discovered Holla Forums and argued with my teacher about who started the war. She outright denied any provokation or incitation of the war by anyone besides Germany and when i asked why Hitler would start such a large-scale which is such a high risk for the state he built back up again, although he stated that he had no desire to do so in his speeches, she simply said "well he is a psychopath." School is compromised.>>9331712

What is the truth behind lebensraum? I know that Generalplan Ost was bullshit but I'm not too sure about the former? I looked on stormfront but they seem a bit divided on the issue

I remember growing up in history class two very unusual things. One was how we focused more on muh 6 gorillion than the rest of the entire WWII and anything else ever. The second was the weirdness about the whole gassing story. First off, the pictures they showed were all these ridiculously starving "Jews" who were about to die anyway so here's all the contradictions. One was that why the hell would Nazis gas them when they were already going to die from starvation? Why would the Nazis use fucking Zyklon B, an expensive as fuck insecticide invented by a Jew in an era where rationing was among the most extreme in history to kill them when they could have just used a bullet or a knife or something? If they did gas them that actually makes the Nazis humane for not prolonging suffering. Why does nothing mention in the textbooks all the recorded testimony of prisoners and camp inmates about the extremely nice accommodations there? Why does nothing mention the fact that a guard who was rough with a camp inmate was removed and severely disciplined for it? That doesn't sound like the evil Nazis they keep trying to portray. The story about typhus and allies fucking up the supply lines makes perfect sense, which is the same reason why DDT was invented during the war. Finally, why does all the horrible things Hitler and Henry Ford said about Jews turn out to be true not only before but after the war in current year and this is just not reading history. You'd think Israel would be the most peaceful welcoming state on the planet after what they've been through but they're even bigger schizophrenics and psychopaths than the greatest intellectuals in history from Voltaire to H. L. Mencken described them as.

Imo he knew that Stalin would betray him sooner or later and attacked to gain ground, so the German civilians would be far from the front and relatively safe. The Lebensraum justification was the second reason.

lmao basic bitch retard tier christ nigger
Of course HItler was an opponent to christianity as all good Aryan men are. No he wasn't possessed by demons lmao kill yourself bitch

No mention of his alleged scat fetish?

Six Million Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M

Preeminent Holocaust Scholar ((((((Raul Hilberg))))))'s Stunning Admission (censored from PBS)
youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be

>> takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992

David Cole - The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>> questioningtheholocaust.com/

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
Six Million more

archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?
Pastor Steven Anderson
youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c

Ernst Zundel tears apart the scam movie Schindler's List
youtu.be/YH2jhmNTn9s

For everyone who isn't a Christianity D&C shill, that this thread is filled with, and are interested in historical evidence of his Deism, watch this video . Then research how they started subverting Christianity through "Positive Chrisitanity". Because Christianity is weak shit.

Was there a 'brain drain' in the reich as is taught or is it just bullshit?

what the fuck do you mean brain drain? go back to cuckchan

Goebbels said that Christianity and the heroic German worldview just don´t fit together. They regarded the church as a disturbance and wanted to diminish their influence. Rightly so.

I've never heard of this, please explain for my amusement?

It was a meritocracy, it would be as if the most powerful imageboard autists from Holla Forums /k/ and /fit/ ran a nation.

Christianity is a death cult and we are seeing its endgame today.

It's a decent question.

I'm not sure, myself - but given their incredible level of technology (which doesn't fit in with the narrative of Nazi Science being stupid and all cause of the Jews. Au contraire) - no, it was likely false.

Jewish scientists were persecuted.

The Germans had some flaws in their tech - i.e they would only fight well in certain conditions (summer) so tried their best to dictate the terms of combat when possible.

So the whole narrative of "Nazis persecuted their scientists!" doesn't stand up to scrutiny whatsoever.

With the pragmatism of their tech put aside, it was still leagues above most other Western nations.

The only countries which came close were Britain (Spitfire) and the USA.

Daily reminder that everyone like this stupid nigger who is steering the discussion into a christian vs. anti-christian debate is your enemy.

Every thread that Holla Forums was ever forced to have about if Holla Forums is pro-cristian or not was made by shills and operated by shills. So is wasted dubs and also reported for being a underpaid DNC shill.

fucking pleb, learn history and get a fucking clue.

I know ((they)) setup "The University in Exile"
see: http__s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_School

I answered my own question it's just jews calling themselves the brain drain except they setup social science schools.

(((Intellectuals))) in Exile: Refugee scholars and the new school for social research - Claus-Dieter Krohn

anyone read this book? seems like this place was the epicentre of kikery especially mentioning the new deal.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Yet another reason Hitler lost.

DAILY REMINDER

Cacophany of Christian Cuckolds, aka Good Goyim Face the Question that Destroys Cucks for Christ
archive.is/vcGWA

Occupying Czechoslovakia, breaking the agreement that had given him all of the German areas was wrong

They took us to the moon and you think there was a brain drain? We would be colonizing space (lebensraum) today.

Took me six months, tell me about it brother.

Since when is Milwaukee in Britain?

please user…no feels today

Some say its in the house of quadrillions.
No wonder kikes wants to push a cashless "solution" and rfid chips.
And even the soft-red pill normals are starting to realize that WW1 and later WW2 were only possible thanks to the Federal Reserve.

Nobody will admit that England set up such atrocious trap. Should had asked her why Russia was allowed to invade Poland, but German innervation to prevent a Russian invasion was out of question.
The reasons will always be always be: jew, race and expansion

>that feel when you finally get to redpill those who are unpilled when only a few years ago you were once on the cusp of such a drastically life-changing discovery yourself before really digging into 8/pol/ First Exodus

On your third I would like to point out that it was edited by Jews decades ago. Here's the original.

Notice on the left hand side the addition of more rifles. This was probably done to show that she's going to be fired upon but doesn't make sense to have such an out of line firing squad. Further on the right side you see people bending down, well those rifles on the left side which look awfully like the one the man is carrying like they had been copy and pasted would be hitting them.

BY THE WAY DOWNLOAD THIS PICTURE
IT'S GETTING VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND ON THE INTERNET

See pictures 2 and 3 of my post which are common edits used by kikes during different decades.

The real story is he and his comrades are defending her and her child as she escapes from Russians.

is not a real country.

I had that one already saved but my entire pill folder is a clusterfuck and it's somewhere deep in the depths.
I need to print out that 500gb Holla Forums .zip and organize it all into a secure filing cabinet in case of extra-jewish mega-EMPs or something.

Most likely because a true genocidal campaign was waged against the Germans during & after the war (specifically targeting civilians as well as soldiers), and by pushing the lie that it was the Germans who were genocidal, they hide their own crimes against humanity in a flood of lies.

Eisenhower (along with France) starved a million German POW's to death after they had surrendered, and every major German city was horrifically firebombed in waves of attacks designed to simply kill as many people as possible, not to destroy infrastructure.
The U.S.S.R. military, led by mostly Jews (80% to 90% of their leadership) was given orders to kill and brutalize as many Germans as possible while they invaded.

This is the truth of WW2, carefully hidden under the camouflage of false "death camps" and nonexistent "gassings" of prisoners.

The real crime that Germany committed was to dismiss onerous debt thrust upon them by the Allies after WW1, and their act of removing themselves from the world banking system. The fact that Hitler was reuniting German lands taken after WW1 was really a secondary concern…do you really think they gave a fuck about Poland?

All we have been taught about WW2 has been a vast, manufactured cover-up for our own crimes.

Listen to your dubs user.

(checked)
The folklore of our people is in our blood.

There is a tale of the Froschkönig restoring virtue to the kingdom realm aka Reich, it's strange that Grimm heard about it from the woman he would marry.

Are you fucking kidding? Are you even real? You sure as hell act like a fake, because I'm having a really hard time figuring out why someone would reject Christianity for rational reasons and then decide
No, fuck you. I'm sure you'll object and tell me next how it's really not a religion, and it's just a cultural or philosophical thing. I'm not buying it. You stupid fucking "Pagans" never give a concrete example of what exactly you are offering ideologically other than invoking some vague concept of traditionalism and pro-white culture. It's all horseshit that nobody wants or needs. You're on goddamned Holla Forums for crying out loud. We've already bought into pro-white ideology. Why else would we be here? Who the hell knows what you're selling or why you proselytize here of all places? There's already suspicious groups that barely explain themselves which behave just like you "Pagans" while shilling at everyone they see. Most people call them cults.

If the "Pagans" had either genuine or effective pro-white intentions, they would be promoting and advancing the long line of European philosophy, especially empiricism and Nietzsche instead of shilling for god knows what. There's a reason they are being called LARPers.

You can't just meme the immigrants back to Arabia. The Jews are a formidable enemy that are not to be underestimated, and they have been putting their plan to genocide the white race into action for longer than most of us have been alive. Memes and redpills can wake up the people, but it's all for naught if the people don't start getting violently angry and taking action. They're pushing western civilization into the same corner that destroyed the Roman Empire. "Cultural Enrichment" is a tried-and-tested strategy.

You can win the information war and still lose the real war.

Bump

Christcucks at it again
Yes, known fact. Good thing too, since Christcuckery is a Semitic religion and not an Aryan one. There is no reason for any race to practice a religion of a foreign race.

You do realize that there being an explicitly Catholic party running does not excuse the Catholic cucks voting for it? It was a cuckservative party that loved the kikes. And practically all Catholics voted for them.

Secondly, one can not be truly redpilled on Hitler if one thinks he was pro-Christcuckery. He only pretended to be during his election campaigning. Instead of looking at his words, look at his actions. Once in power, he actively did countless things to remove Christcuckery from the German society and to replace it with the worship of the German race.
This is a GOOD thing. Why would you support a Jewish religion for a non Semitic people? Wake up.

Didn't he want them to fuck off to Madagascar but they didn't free their assets and the Brits up and gifted them Palestine

Do you know WHY Hitler only had one ball, though?

It's because he had the other one removed because it was gay. Balls were touching.

i wonder who's behind this

You still haven't gotten redpilled if you are tolerant of Christianity, a foreign and Semitic religion that was forced on your race.

How do you feel about nationalist movements in the West being misdirected into supporting zionism?

Why do you devote so much energy into promoting antiChristic tendencies when our nationalist movements have been derailed into neo-cohen cheerleading squads in the last year or so?

Which is more pressing and important at this very moment, propagating your college professor's communist anti-Christian rhetoric or saving the white race from being steered into extinction by serving international jewry's interests?

Reminder that everyone against Christianity is a shill paid by the kikes and we have proof of this.

A Red-Pill warning that's as prescient today as it ever was:

Why we must never accept Jews into our Nationalist Organisations

Quote:
I am one of those that believes that we do not want or need Jews speaking up for the White Race and I also say that they should never ever, be allowed into nationalst groups or on nationalist websites.

Several weeks ago, I read a comment - it might have been here on the British Resistance site - where the poster was suggesting that Whites should link up with Liberal Jews who were keen to support our cause. This kind of association is something that I, and I am sure many others would be totally opposed to.

If they are genuine Jews who are keen to expose the Zionist Jew agenda (and I am sure there are many Jews who also see the evil of Zionism), then let them form their own group such as, Genuine Jews against Zionist Jew One-World government, which would take the legs from under our enemy whilst being of great assistance to the white race.

But the reality, is that Zionist Jews in a nationalist group or party have always been an unmitigated disaster, for they are the ENEMY and always work to their own hidden agenda.

Crypto-Jews and Zionist lickspittles already moderate mainstream media websites, steering the masses into meekly accepting the Zionist One World Government agenda.

So why on earth any nationalist would want to bring on board the very people who are destroying Western Civilisation, to me, is completely insane and so must be resisted at all costs - no matter how tempting or lucrative the offers of assistance may seem.

From my observations, allowing Zionist Jews - either open or covert - to come aboard a nationalist group will see them do, what they always do, and with the assistance of their many sayanim trolls, they would gradually promote those troll articles and posts, thus totally confusing potential nationalist recruits, whilst marginalising the genuine nationalists, whose posts will then be considered too 'provocative'.

Nationalists who will be unaware of what is going on - because they have unknowingly lost control of their website or forum - will then feel demoralised and start one-by-one to leave - there will be unrest, and the clique then at the top will say - yes, you've guessed it - We had to get rid of the 'Nazis - the very thing our Zionist enemies have always been saying.

Those 'Nazis' by the way, are the genuine nationalists, who DO know the website is being infiltrated and whose warnings are moderated out of existence by the Zionist infiltrators. Usually on forums, they are also then silenced by being banned for spurious reasons.

Covert Zionist Jew control is exactly what killed both the EDL and the BNP as viable forces and it will continue to happen every single time Zionist Jews are allowed to infiltrate and destroy nationalist groups from within.

If you doubt what I say, then just look at how successful the Zionist-free nationalist parties, Golden Dawn of Greece and Jobbik of Hungary have become and how their support from their people is growing.

In Hungary, the very existence of Jobbik has forced the centre right ruling party, Fidesh to start implementing nationalist policies in order to remain in power which is infuriating the Zionists who control the European Union.

Jobbik and Golden Dawn are political parties that are going places, because they would never in a million years invite Zionist Jews into their fold to create havoc and destroy nationalism from within. They have watched what as happened to nationalist organisations in countries further to the West and have learned that lesson well.

So, in conclusion, the template for running a nationalist party and website is already there with Jobbik & Golden Dawn, let us use the same template, instead of inviting our eternal enemies into our camp - which would be tantamount to Suicide.

thebritishresistance.co.uk/guest-writers/2606-why-we-must-never-accept-jews-into-our-nationalist-organisations

Zionist infiltration of nationalist movement in Europe

Quote:
Filip Dewinter, the leader of Belgium’s Vlaams Belang party which grew out of the Vlaams Blok nationalist party, has clearly declared his zionist viewpoints during an interview on the 8th of December, 2010, in Jerusalem[2] were he made the following comments:

I am very impressed by Israel. I think it it is, well, the only democracy in the Middle East. Sort of an Island of western civilization surrounded by islamic and also fundamentalistic countries. And that´s the reason why I came, to express my solidarity with Israel.

Filip Dewinter calls Judaism "a pillar of European society"[3].
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Belang

BNP booklet on Zionist subversion of European nationalism

Professor Kevin MacDonald surmised that the Jewish neocons went to great lengths to induce Gentiles into their movement in order to lessen the appearance that it is a Jewish movement with Jewish motivations. In his comprehensive study called Understanding Jewish Influence III: Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement, MacDonald writes:

Quote:
As with the other Jewish intellectual and political movements, non-Jews have been welcomed into the movement and often given highly visible roles as the public face of the movement. This of course lessens the perception that the movement is indeed a Jewish movement, and it makes excellent psychological sense to have the spokespersons for any movement resemble the people they are trying to convince. That’s why Ahmed Chalabi (a Shiite Iraqi, a student of early neocon theorist Albert Wohlstetter, and a close personal associate of prominent neocons, including Richard Perle) was the neocons’ choice to lead postwar Iraq.

therealzcf.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/bnp-booklet-on-zionist-subversion-of-european-nationalism/

It's bad for us. Funny you would bring that up, considering all of those misdirected nationalists who support Israel are Christians. Never seen a "pagan" nationalist who supports Israel, that would be contradictory since native European religions are racial in nature and automatically condemn foreigners.
By Jews AND CHRISTIANS.
And again, Christianity IS a Semitic, NON ARYAN religion. It is a FOREIGN religion. Do you not see how stupid you are being for practicing it? It's not your peoples religion.
Not an argument. If you are going to act like a child don't expect others to take you seriously. Want to try that again?

That is just blatantly false. There might be some shills from Holla Forums and Holla Forums who think it's a good strategy, but in the end getting rid of Christcuckery would make the White race far stronger than it has ever been before. It would terribly backfire on those shills. Either way, it is undeniably the truth that almost all anti-Christians here are simply the most red pilled nationalists, they are Holla Forumsacks who are wise enough to see how Christcuckery makes Aryans weak. It is a religion of weakness, and most importantly, it is a FOREIGN religion. It is not a Aryan religion.

Fixed that for you.

In La Silva Curiosa de Italian de me, printed in Paris in 1608, on pages 156-7, it states: (1)
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice when a Spanish law threatened expulsion. This was the reply:
“Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves. The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of state, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
Prince of the Jews of Constantinople.

EDL Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo

'''What Lies Behind the
English Defence League?
Neo-Cons, Ultra-Zionists and Their Useful Idiots '''
seanbryson.com/downloads/nick_griffin_edl_exposed_ebook.pdf

Reported for intl.

Yet they support every cultural Marxist scheme to destroy our homelands including zionism and all the filth all our institutes have been corrupted with.

geocities.com/gaias_song/pathofservice.html

I've added emphasis to a few for fun. quote:

HUMAN SERVICES

American Foundation for Aids Research
212 806 1600 www.amfar.org
Primary mission is the prevent HIV infection. Seeks prevention methods such
as a vaccine, improved treatments and ultimately a cure. Delivers
comprehensive clinical trial and treatment information to patients and
physicians.

Gay Mens Health Crisis
212 367 1536 www.gmhc.org
The oldest AIDS service organization in the US. Provides friendship,
counseling, companionship, nutrition, legal assistance, meals, health care,
to one third of all New Yorkers living with AIDS. Also seeks to educate the
public about AIDS related issues.

Human Rights Campaign
1 800 777HRCF www.hrc.org
Fights for an America where lesbians and gays enjoy equal rights, where they
can be open and safe at home, at work, and in society. 91% of candidates
supported by HRC were successfully elected. Lobbies for the Hate crimes
Prevention Act, the Employment Non Discrimination Act. Largest national
lesbian and gay advocacy organization.

International Rescue Committee
800 551 3000 www.intrescom.org
The leading non profit, nonsectarian voluntary organization providing
relief, protection and resettlement services for '''refugees and victims of
oppression or violent conflict'''. Provides resettlement assistance, global
emergency relief, rehabilitation and advocacy for refugees. Seeks to have
volunteer doctors and emergency supplies in the air within 24 hours of a
refugee crisis because it is in the first few weeks of a large scale
population movement that overwhelming deaths occur.

Oxfam America
800 77oxfam www.oxfamamerica.org
Provides emergency assistance in hurricanes, floods and other natural
disasters and to refugees in war situations. Provides famine relief,
micro-credit loans, educates farmers on marketing strategies. Must be
invited in by a host country and do not seek to influence the politics of
any given nation. They help people to help themselves while honoring
indigenous customs. Oxfam fights for debt relief for poor countries and for
indigenous rights.

NARAL - National Abortion Rights Action League
202 973 3000 www.naral.org
The political arm of the pro-choice movement, formed before Roe vs Wade was
passed. Lobbies to protect access to abortion, does grass roots organizing
and education. Emphasis is on legal and political work. Helps elect
pro-choice officials through its pac. Works to develop and sustain a
constituency that uses the political process to guarantee every woman the
right to make personal decisions regarding the full range of reproductive
choices, including preventing unintended pregnancy, bearing healthy
children, and choosing legal adoption.

National Organization For Women
202 331 0066 www.now.org
A grassroots political action organization that organizes marches, lobbying,
legislation for women. According to a 1998 New York Times/CBS newspoll 75%
of those polled oppose constitutional amendments to outlaw abortion, however
a loud minority works every day to deprive women of this right. NOW
activists fight abortion bans across the country. Also works for domestic
violence program advocacy, opposes the Republican led gag rule on family
planning worldwide, provides education for judges and law enforcement
personnel, '''fights for freedom of access to health clinics, deals with
stalking issues, sexual abuse of runaways and homeless youth, hate crimes,
violence against women in the military, protection for older women, disabled
women and immigrants''', employment rights, health issues, safety for women on
campus.

Native American Rights Fund
303 447 8760 www.narf.org
Works to defend the legal rights being denied to Native peoples. Is
currently representing over 500,000 individual Indian Money trust
beneficiaries against the Department of the Interior and the Department of
Treasury. Works with tribal governments to reform the education of Indian
children on reservations. Works to protect the natural environments of
Indian reservations, to ensure police protection in Alaska's Native
villages, to protect aboriginal hunting and fishing subsistence rights.
of related interest; www.freepeltier.org

Continued

UNICEF - United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
1 800 FOR KIDS www.unicefusa.org
Founded to protect children and their mothers in the wake of WWII. Ships
clean water, syringes, vaccines, water filters, food, soap, blankets, radio
equipment, tents, pit latrine covers, and other emergency supplies to
disaster areas. Works to prevent outbreaks of diarrhea, cholera, malaria,
measles, meningitis. Creates emergency field schools so that children's
educations will not be interrupted. Is working to eradicate neonatal and
maternal tetanus world wide.

RELIGIOUS

Interfaith Alliance
202 639 6370 www.tialliance.org/
Encourages candidates to resist the influence of the religious right. Gives
religious leaders information to prevent distribution of misleading voter
guides in houses of worship. 50 faiths involved. They work with grass roots
activists to promote voter registration and hold forums on issues facing
voters. Organize religious leaders to promote voting and get people of faith
involved in political activities in churches, synagogues and mosques. Seeks
'''to ensure the civil rights of all Americans and to oppose the Christian
Coalition.'''

Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
202 628 7700 ww.rcrc.org
The only faith-based coalition for reproductive choice. Primary mission is
to counter the idea that Pat Robertson and the Christian Coalition speak for
all people of faith on the choice issue. Lobbies elected officials. Provides
counseling to women facing choices. Provides sex education. Trains clergy to
offer counseling in hospitals and clinics. Provides pastoral support for
health clinic workers and escorts. Member groups include; Methodists,
Presbyterians, United Church of Christ, The Episcopal Church, The Moravian
Church, American Baptists Witness For Choice, Catholics for Free Choice,
Lutheran Women's Caucus, Conservative, Reconstructionist and Reform Jewish
groups, the Humanist Movement, Unitarian Universalists, Ethical Culture
Movement, Black Church Initiative, Women of Color Partnership, Clergy For
Choice Network, etc.

It's false because it's a lie you made up. The vast majority of Holla Forums is openly anti-Christian because it's a filthy Semitic cult that is ruining Aryan society. We must and we will destroy it just like we will do to all other Semitic and foreign influences. You Jew lovers won't be able to stop us.
Reported for anti-white kike lover.

Why make up lies like that? You know perfectly well all authentic "pagans" are hardline nationalists, they are people like Varg Vikernes. You really do a good job of making people in this thread not take you seriously. Your argument is equivalent to someone saying that a homo who claims to be a Christian is a real Christian, when that is impossible because homosexuality is not tolerated in Christianity.
All real pagans are white nationalists. All real Christians are globalists, because it is, you have to admit this because it's literally, objectively the fucking truth, a GLOBALIST RELIGION. It's all over the Bible that the religion should be spread to all races across the world - whereas native European religions exclude any foreign races from membership, you have to be born into them.
This automatically makes them better than Christianity, because Christianity is incompatible with Nationalism.

I just quoted you two entire posts listing Pagans: for gays, refugees, and immigrants and a number of their associated orgs championing queers, blacks,kikes and all strains of muds.

Then you say I made it up

Are you illiterate? We already JUST went over this. Why must I repeat myself? When I have to repeat myself it means the listener is very unintelligent. But I will have to do it now. Those people are as real pagans as promoters of homosexuality are real Christians, which is not at all. You know this perfectly well. It is clear that you are in fact the shill because you resort to typical shill arguments instead of talking about this like an adult and a nationalist.

Every axis nation was sanctioned by the church, the social nationalist fight was to defend Christian Europe.

The church was brought up on trial at Nuremberg and Bishops sentenced for the churches sanctioning of National Socialism.

Every word you've written is disingenuous jewish communist postwar promoted poison, yet you have the fucking gall to state the absolute reverse of the truth as fact.

Every axis nation was sanctioned by the Christian church
Evidence
Here's TGSNT Croatian Story Never Told
youtube.com/watch?v=_OeNobWvTOQ

This is supposed to be a Red Pilling thread, yet you're determined to promote your jewish communist professor poison on this instead, start another thread to kike it up, at least don't do it here ITT.

I provided you clear evidence that Pagans are just as multiculti loving as every other jewish organisation, then you flat out denied it like a kike, despite all the evidence.

someone gas this kike out of this thread at lead

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

The documentary tells not why these massacres occured in the first place, what motivated the people to commit them. While I admit that I have not researched this myself either, I was told that the areas given to the Poles with the signing of the Treaty of versailles were a matter of conflict since 1800s. If this is true then the documentary shifts all blame onto the Poles unjustly when both sides were at fault. (This is not to say that Poland's non-action in regards to Germany's appeal were just at all, I agree completely)

Would like some input or thoughts on this.

Thats where your wrong kiddo

There is no such thing as "just", there is only what you can hold and what you cannot hold in that particular case. Nobody asks if the Romans were "just" in destroying Carthage. The truth is that Carthage was gone and Romans stayed for centuries. Lands of Europe have switched owners so many times, that the small ethnicities just integrated into most influential nearby ethnicity or died out.

You can bounce facts around like "There were majority German territories in Poland in 30s, therefore Germany has the right to them.", to which one can say "Yes, but these lands used to be Polish back when Poland last time existed as an independent state. "Oh but then there were Pommeranians and Prussians living there even earlier than that". It can go ad infinitum and nothing gets fixed. At the current point in time it's just used as D&C tactic. In the future, where white future is secure we can discuss what belongs to whom and who has the manpower and tactical genius to back up their claim.

God damn it you retard we don't want them here. It's bad enough that so many jumped ship during the election.

You fucking idiot this thread isn't about welcoming those faggots but to show them what they will have to learn in order to stay here if they wish. Most of those morons will still be here even if they are unwelcomed at least they should learn some formalities before posting as if this were halfchan.

I cannot tell whether these "we want to stay da sikret kool kids club xdd" posters are shills or straight-up retards.
Are you a National-Socialist?
Do you want to see a National-Socialist rule at any point in the future?
Do you understand why Hitler wanted to come to power through legitemate means rather than a takeover after his Putsch?

If you answered "yes" to all three then you should be able to understand why the end goal of a NatSoc rule is near-impossible should Holla Forums remain a miniscule community with a NEET majority population.
If you answered "no" then either lurk moar or kys

the active user count on the front page disagrees

Die nigger.

You do know they come no matter what right? What do you think is more productive at the end of the day, spreading useful practically life changing information or jerking off about being a secret club?

not an argument

That is what this thread is for retard. Telling the clueless what to do and what not to do. You can't get redpilled from seeing @Kekmagician69 post "shadilay 1488 hitler did nothing wrong xdddddd" on some random kike's twitter.
Even if that was possible, then pray tell, where would these individuals go to discuss natsoc, how would they keep their own interest?

TRS? Breitbart? Alex Jones's podcast? Or 4chan? Maybe some shitty Blogspot page from 2004 about the holohoax? But wait, all of those places sound like shit.

They have to go to the right place, or else they will turn into deformities of what they need to be. And do you know of any other "right place" besides here?

die famalam

So first you claim you don't want them here, then you advocate for shitposting over intellectual discussion and sharing of information (see ) and now, when presented with something you can not disagree with, you are saying they need to lurk.

Reminds me of that one paragraph in Mein Kampf about the Jews.

what. They lost. If they won they would've been the ones dictating terms.

watch the documentary and read then, nincompoop

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Fuck off CIA Nigger

> gaychristian.net/
> www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2017/january/we-will-always-welcome-refugees-evangelicals-rejecting-trumps-ban
> southwestjournal.com/news/2017/01/minneapolis-churches-join-sanctuary-movement/
> thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/04/will-churches-hide-illegal-immigrants-from-trump.html

Your ilk are the worst. You really are, just the fucking worst.

Cacophany of Christian Cuckolds, aka Good Goyim Face the Question that Destroys Cucks for Christ
> archive.is/vcGWA

Also:

> Christians do all of this shit as well, and very-probably in greater proportion, in at least on of three categories selected

> Posted a dead geocities link to "gaia's song" as proof that all - or even a majority - of modern pagans "support every cultural Marxist scheme to destroy our homelands including Zionism", whilst modern Christians are equally, if not greater, supporters of these things, particularly Zionism

control-f :Litten

fail

.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Litten#Cross-examination_of_Hitler

Spoilers:
during the coming commie purge, all commies who are connected to that slogan will be burned alive, as a service to them, so they may go to hell in their most favorite way

In a similar vein, this film depicts the modern scam of fractional reserve banking and usury AND names the rothschilds, which is just a sliver away from naming the jew. I saw this before I found Holla Forums and found it really agreeable, going back to it after watching TGSNT made everything click.

thanks lad. saved

Come on, fam.

Which kikes?
Yahweh, Rabbi Ben Yeshua, Abraham and Moses?

Fuck off with your jew cult.
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt

All you have to do is compare the success of Christian Europe after the Roman empire, to the jews themselves. Our christian ancestors worked wonders while the jews never accomplished anything despite creating Christianity, and eventually abandoned it out of impotence and spite.

Not an argument.

Blow your brains out, yid.

Also,
Whatcha doin' Rabbi?

Just take a look at that screenshot.
First and foremost instructions is to deride Europeans and their native faith.
Then add a bit of "christcuck" to make it look like Christians are attacked, too.

What I am trying to say with that.

To a Christian (aka a jew god worshipper) it pays off more to "take a hit on the chin" even if punching yourself, if it means the parasitic cult will stay.

Or, in other words.
Getting insulted is preferable to losing ground.

They will do EVERYTHING to keep Europe and the West in a jewish grasp
Even playfighting amongst one another.

But all of them worship the same kike.

Then why did the church (both in the west and the east) sanction all banking to the jews while prohibiting all gentiles of doing it?

lebensraum is like manifest destiny, you take land from people who can't use. Had the war not happened I assume Germany would have taken steps to reclaim it's former colonies and send people there. Hitler didn't want to take over other European countries, but to take back land stolen by the treaty of Versailles that was still inhabited by ethnic Germans.

And also because the soviets had no defensive plan, they had mapped out an entire invasion of Europe but didn't even have maps of their own territory and were completely defenseless. The peasants employed by the red army could be sated through conquest since that meant looting and raping, but they had no desire to defend the union since they hated it as much as anyone else but couldn't willingly leave.

Book 01 Genesis

001:001 In the beginning Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) created the heaven and the earth.

001:002 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was
upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) moved upon
the face of the waters.

001:003 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be light: and there was light.

001:004 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw the light, that it was good: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) divided the
light from the darkness.

001:005 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the light Day, and the darkness he called
Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

001:006 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the
waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

001:007 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made the firmament, and divided the waters which were
under the firmament from the waters which were above the
firmament: and it was so.

001:008 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the
morning were the second day.

001:009 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered
together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it
was so.

001:010 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together
of the waters called he Seas: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:011 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb
yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

001:012 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed
after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in
itself, after his kind: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:013 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

001:014 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the
heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for
signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

001:015 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to
give light upon the earth: and it was so.

001:016 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made two great lights; the greater light to rule the
day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars
also.

001:017 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light
upon the earth,

001:018 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the
light from the darkness: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:019 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

001:020 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving
creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth
in the open firmament of heaven.

001:021 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) created great whales, and every living creature that
moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their
kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that
it was good.

001:022 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and
fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the
earth.

Havent you noticed that you are literally saying that we can't discuss X topic anymore because some goons noticed that it's polemic? That's what they wanted from the start, to stop us from discussing each topic at the time, eventually turning us into a unneficient, bloated mess that other spaces have turned into.
Also, Holla Forums is too busy fighting /sp/ right now to engage with us.

Because it's considered a sin when Christians loan people cash with extortionate interest. Jews existed as a financial tool, a workaround.

And as an idol of worship, as a supreme god, as the only one who can spare them from punishment the same jew god invented.

Dont you think that all that theology is simply an excuse to give jews privileges?
You really are naive.

Oy vey goyim, you shouldn't hendle yer wealth, let me do it.
It's a sin if you do it.

Same with kosher shit now.

No, I'm saying that it's just coincidentally advantageous for our hand-wringing friends that Jesus chased out the temple merchants with a cat o' nine tails.

Then why did they sanction all banking to the jews instead of banning it in general?

Nice quads.

The boomers won't be there forever. They are about to drop like flies en masse. This demographic cliff is going to be interesting.

this is total non-sense (i'm a Pole btw)
Danzig (Gdansk) was almost fully inahbited by Germans before war, it's assessed that Poles were from about 3% to 15% of total Danzig population accordinng to different sources and its population was around 400k so not sure how any massacre by Poles could happen there

Germany started war with Poland, mainly because Poland didn't want to join Germany n order to beat bolsheviks (which i personally find as our bigger mistake)

officially war started because hitler issued 3 demands to Poland which Poland didn't agree to:
1. giving Danzig under full supervision of Germans
2. approving by Poland to built exteritorial highway and railroad which will connect Germany and East Prussia
3. joining anti-komitern pact which de facto will mean end of polish soveirgnity under Grrman lead

not biased at all im sure

Who, but Christians and jews, are Zionists?

The new testament largely consists of jesus calling out jews for being disgusting money grubbing parasites that have no regard for human dignity. Try again schlomo.

So did the kike Bobby Fischer what is your point christcuck shitskin.

Yep. I have a map to go with this.

I just have to say, board quality has plummeted with 4chan getting kneecapped or whatever happened over there.

Oaths of celibacy are clearly kike-engineered schemes to prevent the most moral and well-read of the Christian population from reproducing. Yet another area where Orthodoxy is the only truly uncucked path.

I remember my old friend's grandfather had fought for the Nazis back in World War II. After a brief discussion with him and my friend, I was told how Hitler had helped give work to his family and helped bring food to their table after nearly starving prior. I would always tell people this as a way to show that he was not the pure evil everyone believed he was and why German people would have voted for him. If only I had known…

Because politics are politics. The Church and Church-approved kingdoms still needed to make their money somehow. Whether or not they had official sanction, the kikes would extortionately bank.

to the first page

You will get conflicting quotes on it.

Pretty sure he was requesting a referendum for all areas which were 70% German or more, if its not in pic related, its in Keitels memoirs.

Bullshit, poles weren't Jews or Russian.

Alfred Rosenberg delivers the message pretty well in his works.

"If holocaust is a lie, did my jewish parents lied to me?!" Millions survived holocaust! It must be true!

That second definition… they wouldn't be that obvious would they?

What year/date was this user? I wonder if original sources for info like this might have become publicly available since without people realising.

Still makes me laugh every time.

People ask every time and no one seems to know: where is it from? I'd love to see more of it.

It's true. Christian shills will never be able to admit that without their religious beliefs, jews would have in all likelihood have been killed off long ago, or at least have been contained. People need to read more of Revilo P. Oliver's books on the origins of christianity. Time and time again, the jews were forgiven or just peppered with their holy water, and that's it. You have two diametrically opposing views: race is the foundation of life or your universalistic religion is.

Hitler did nothing wrong

(Heil'd)
Torrent link?

If you're a Pole or not a Pole, the opinion will be biased either way.

Regardless, blaming WW2 on Poland is nonsense.

I can't be the only one not seeing the video on that mp4.

This, all the countries of the Axis told globalism to go to hell so they started the war, waged it, and after 70 million people dead, an incalculable number wounded, and entire societies reduced to rubble they finally won

Picture related though

Both Hitler and Jesus were opponents of usury, as were Gaddafi, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, etc. Despite having different religions and ideologies, all of the above fought the evil that is central banking and usury to the last breath, and that is what matters. In the sense that an antisemite is one who hates Jews, Jesus was definitely not an antisemite, in the sense that an antisemite is one opposed to the Jewish agenda, Jesus was the greatest antisemite of all time. It is not money in and of itself that Christianity claims to be the root of all evil, but the love and worship of money. Inherent to the love and worship of money is usury in all of its forms, including fractional reserve banking and central banking, which must be resisted at all costs. There is a reason why Revelations says that the end times will occur when The Beast has marked everyone with its identifier…

Because this identifier will likely be some form of RFID implant or chip implant to access a single world bank for all digital transactions parasitized by usury. While Jesus did not condone drunkeness, lechery, greed, etc. he still accepted drunks, whores, degenerates, etc. among his flock as long as they recognized their sin and would work to improve, he hated sins but not sinners, however, despite his relatively charitable attitudes towards drunkeness, thuggery, whorishness, greed, etc. the one class of people he used violence upon to drive away where the usurers who had infected his temple…

The comparative forgiveness of drunkeness, lechery, violence, etc. of Jesus compared to usury indicates that Usury is the beast, the antichrist, and the root of all evil, and anyone who fights against usury is a defacto pro Christian. Many people have fought against usury and central banking throughout history, including Andrew Jackson, Hitler, Gaddafi, etc. whether they where actively Christian or not. Allies of Jesus and Jesus's cause are just as valuable to Christianity as anyone, and Hitler is among the most valuable men in History towards the cause of Jesus, which is why his actions were supported by Providence.

Jesus was not an antisemite in the sense that he hated Jews, for Jesus loved and continues to love all of Gods children and humanity in general. However, Jesus recognized the danger of the Talmudist Jews leading his flock towards sin and evil, and viciously denounced Talmudism in the strongest of terms, after driving Usurers from his temple with whips. Talmudism is a perverted form of Judaism which is essentially the same as Satanism and Evil, and Jesus fought to resist its influence. In this sense, Jesus is the greatest antisemite and warrior against the Synagogue of Satan of all time and antichristian D+C posters on Holla Forums are a bunch of fags. Praise Jesus, the son of God and God bless you all. May Providence protect all anons from the pernicious influence of usury and the false Judaic Synagogue of Satan.

Thank you for this post brother. It always amazes me that Holla Forumsacks will read MK, CoC, etc, and never think of trusting a Jewish interpretation of these works. Yet many are all to happy to believe what Jew's say about Christ.
Anons, read your Bible. Don't take some Zionists word for it. God is a racist, jealous God. A God of war. He murdered the enemies of his people, the enemies of his white race, without a second thought. By the thousands. If you still think Jews are God's chosen people, because a Jew told you, or a Jew told your parents, or a Jew told your pastor that - what hope is there for you? You've been Judaized.
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion clearly spell out that plan of Global Jewry to covertly convert all non-Jews to Jews. (They've penetrated all the Denominational Churches with Zionism ('Jew Worship')) Bonus: The word 'gentile' is misused, misapplied, and mistranslated many many times in the KJV. If you'll spend years learning the truth of Fascism, will you not spent a few weeks learning the truth of your loving heavenly Father?
No one here shills against Odin, or Astaruu, but happily bandy about the term 'christ-cuck' to disparage the faithful. Why? Why does Christ get bashed? What book - what one book - does the World seem to drive you away from?
Read everything the Jews hate – and they hate Christ way more than Hitler.
Also the 'christian' board here is pure denominational Kike bullshit, but you knew that.

tgsnt.tv

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are not alone…

I think most people came to this place (or old 4chan/pol) thinking this was merely a meme, some edgy stuff…

Boy, if people just knew the truth…

Your summary is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to WWII-lies.

Can anyone link me to a copy of Mein Kampf that is unedited? A .pdf or something? I want to read his words for myself. I want to go all the way on this red pill.

From what I know, there where several editions.

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

What did the 16 point peace plan that Hitler offered to the United Kingdom consist of?

Thanks, user.

This (((topic))) is dragging the board down and adding nothing which exactly what the goons want. It's productive for nobody but jews.

Polack here. From what I can gather: what the cause of this is polish government, prewar media hyping up the conflict with Germans. Polish government actually thought they can win a war against Germany especially with France and Birt Empire at their side. Since we will win the war and take the rest of the prussia everything owned by Germans in Poland is free for taking already. There was also lots of attacks on jews in Poland in these times.
It's truly hilarious to look at this now. Nobody in Europe aside from Germans realized how devastating modern warfare can be. Many (unlike "the losers") didn't learn anything from WW1. Not really sure about that, but even our national hero Józef Piłsudski disregarded tanks and planes as toys. That's the reason why German war machine won so much at the beginning, but allies learnt fast.

The Greatest Story Never Told
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11182630/Adolf_Hitler__The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told_[Original_HD_mp4]

great information

Pretty much everyone on here went through a similar period. And no its not to quick that's just the way it is.

The Poles were told by the Allies (France and England) to reject all of Germany's offers on promise of aid in any potential war. The Germans and Soviets invade, and the Allies were nowhere to be found…

Good god these cuckchanners are hopeless.

Both fake quotes

France and England (US as observer) were in Moscow to forge an alliance against Germany, asking the Poles to let them pass the Red Army.

At that moment the Poles should have understood what's up and seek an alliance with Germany (was offered to them before by Germany but rejected) and if possible with the SU.

Stalin did talk simultaneously with a German delegation in Moscow because he did understand that the Allies tried to create a conflict between Germany and the SU, so both would destroy each other. This was Stalin's official explanation why he made a deal with the “Fascist”. He most probably had knowledge about allied plans because British administration was subverted by “moles”.

Hitler probably thought erroneously that England would clandestinely support German action against the SU (my speculation). I believe the British deliberately created this illusion through intermediates. That is the main reason why Germany didn't prepare for war against England. This would also explain why Hess went to England; to check what is going wrong.

Amazing work, highly recommended to every one.

The British had the Palestinian Mandate and they were under Arab pressure to restrict immigration, most particularly, Jewish immigrants from Europe. How is it generous to give away something you don't and will never have?

Seconded. Also saved.

Bump for the glory of National Socialism.

Guys, look what I found. I think (((they've))) been forcing this meme for millennia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinth_Canal

Wew

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

They're moloch cultists.

THE TABLE TALKS
CHECK OUT HITLER'S TABLE TALKS YA NIGGER!

daily reminder that 6 is the milhouse of numbers.

The latin term 'mille' is the root for the word 'million'. Million meaning "a great thousand" (or, a thousand thousands). Mille in latin means a thosand.

Never forget the 6 mille goyim.

You're basically right. Christianity is not the same as it was then.

Hitler's view of Christianity is so difficult to define because he was essentially a "cultural Christian," and he considered Christianity to be more relevant to modern Germans than Germanic paganism.

What matters is cultural relevance and dogmatism. Christianity is far more normalized today than paganism but it is still as dogmatic. Paganism on the other hand is still an "outsider" thing, however it is far from dogmatic. It may be possible to normalize paganism in some European nations, but I can't see it happening in the US. I can't really see ethnic nationalism happening in the US either since America's ethnicity is still so vague.

Looking toward Europe, we have two positive paths.

I can't decide which path is the easier one. Either way, I can say that a strict adherence to the literal codes of Christianity is not what we need right now.

Remember that the Crusades were only possible because widespread illiteracy made Christian doctrine malleable according to national concerns.

Displacing Christ as the historically defining sacrifice. The ovens are symbolic alters. They feed on their own, just for some barren Levantine land.

>Shoah's in 3 with their numerology obsession, 6k, 600k, 6mil (the big dick metaphorical one) – Masada, Jerusalem/Judah under Rome, Imaginationland

See

They were Pagans, it's OK.

Hoover (of FBI fame) was instrumental in getting food into central europe and shortening it; French and Czechs were also being starved as a consequence of the policy.

Thank you for correcting the record, lowest-hanging fruit of apostate Christians well btfo.

bump for greatness

There were a lot of Jewish poles user, and 80% of them Communists.

It was the USSR which started WWII, actually:
youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs

To use your pic as an end point.
>Every user carries the Rage they felt at the moment when the betrayer said "I sacrifice" within them.
Fear not user, for beyond that Eclipse lies more friends, followers, and comrades.

David Irving said Hitlers table talk was a forgery for the most part.

only 1944-1945 you well meaning nigger
ive never seen him say anything bad about the ones that came before that.

Im german and i actually learned all these facts in school.

They change the dates though, I was expelled for two weeks and was under criminal investigation but it was dropped.

I said that the Danzig massacre was directly connected to Germany invading Poland.
My teacher showed us dates in german books saying it was after.
I showed her Greek and Russian books that said before.

She flipped out and sent me to the principal.
Cops came. I was charged with minor fraud for whatever reason and expelled for two weeks.

It was eventually dropped because the books couldn't be used as evidence.
They were just confiscated and I was told that evidence is never released.

I had my lawyer inquire they told him the evidence was destroyed kek

I had to go to afternoon classes with a single teacher for history and had the history hours off in the morning, I picked doing two hours of sports with a grade lower.

People do know. They just don't care enough for the truth to release it or accept it.

Then I would surmise you know what your duty to your people is, now don't you?
t. Yankee who cannot help but reveal his power level in public.

He truly did love his country and his people.

I would also rather watch it without music, I think it takes away from the overall message using cheap emotional manipulation. It's akin to putting a laugh track on anything.

(On an off note, try watching anything that has a laugh track, with the track removed. It puts the character interaction in a whole new light.)

I often do. I try to redpill as many people as possible in a subtle way to not come off as too obvious.

And as you can tell from the story, I did to my class and got isolated.

The teacher I ended up having history class with talked to me a lot about "alternative history" as he called it. He told me to never talk about it in public or I would get crucified.

People often try that when I discuss holocaust numbers it always comes down to me saying

And all of a sudden everybody says yes that's true a lot of Russians died.

People understand there are lies but they just are too indoctrinated to challenge their thinking.

It's like gravity. If we found out gravity was really just a construct of mind that was indoctrinated in 5000bc and we could all flow freely if we just wanted to, and even some people demonstrated it and had actual proof for it and flew around above their heads, most would say no all tricks because they couldn't fathom being lied to so heavily.

"Paganism" is a term invented by the Semites to describe any non-abrahamic religion. You are advocating anything from Hinduism to Voodoo to rain dancing.

It's like watching babby's first Atheism, where some 14 year old watches the Amazing Athiest on youtbe and thinks Atheism just means "not Christian".

It's meaningless larping. Come up with a specific belief system or accept that you have no idea what you're talking about. Tearing down Christianity and replacing it with absolutely nothing is one of the worst mistakes you could possibly make. That's exactly what the left is doing right now.

That's because the guns on pic 2 are cropped out of pic 1. You can easily see this yourself by aligning the two pictures, pic related.

If you check the pic in , the guns all have a different sling, no copypasting.

I don't see any edits here except them being cropped.

Also, thats a jugoslavian uniform and rifle.

And if we didn't have the Internet none of your points would matter; not that they really matter anyways. The victor sets the narrative, and it's very hard to find the truth when they control nearly every facet of your society. Don't be naive.

Like that theory about there being oxygen in space.

Strict adherence to the literal code of Christianity demands that a new Crusade be called.

The Crusades were possible because the fucking Pope of the time, who knew scripture and practiced a rigid Christianity, called on all Christians that were able to go and fuck shit up.

its a third hand post war document sold by a jew that was fist edited by martin borman its a total fraud it also contradicts itself

JEW WORSHIPING CHRISTIANS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY THE 4TH REICH!

i see no evidence anywhere in this post

What?

Here is a recent audiobook of Mein Kampf, I think the author did a really good job, check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5NF23WeU3U&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_

ursury was banned

Catholicism, mormonism and evangelicalism aren't christianity.

GOOD DOCUMENTARY OP, MAYBE THE CUCKCHANNERS COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO BY WATCHING IT

Well said. A later redpill is that he did make a number of mistakes, namely, being idealistic about the British and his fellow Aryans seeing the corrupt and murderous intentions of the Jew toward Western civilization, and joining his European Crusade. Many German POWs were similarly naive, thinking that their American and British captors would realize the evil of Communism and join Germany on the Ostfront once they realized Hitler had a chance to win. They never realized that their brother nations would gladly aid in the extermination of Germans for the sake of (((international finance))).

youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do

Typical kike tricks.

If any newcomer has made it this far in the thread and you skipped this post, I'd advise you to take a look. While it's seemingly apologetic and doesn't include some of the bad things that went on from Germany's prospective, it definitely gives a lot of weight in regards to seeing things in the light of non-controlled media.

this was a real eye opener

Newsflash: Holla Forums isn't anonymous. You're only anonymous when using Tor and a VPN and even that isn't guaranteed. Every single post here is recorded and cataloged.

Every.

Last.

One.

Hitler reminds me of honest Abe Lincoln

Awesome. Danka.

there's your redpill OP

Genrikh Yagoda is featured in the Wikipedia categories "Russian Jews" and "Jewish socialists"

He worked ppl to death, starved them to death and subjected them to death by exposure to extreme cold. He was in charge of work projects and collectivization.

When I was a kid in school the encyclopedias said Yagoda killed nine million (9,000,000) Slavic Christians. Today Wikipedia has jewed that number down to only seven million (7,000,000) dead Goyim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

It still means this one Jew alone beat Hitler's supposed number.

Except wheeling your tracks was not a cunt. Shackle you boat checks or you might get vatium'd another meme.

Yeah that is so Mods can see your posting history and so they know how long you've been here and if you're a good stand up sort.

I only recently got a VPN (again) because it was on sale. Otherwise my normal IP has a very long and well to do posting history that has never been banned even once.

Hell is for ever!

OP here, let me just drop this off here

Youre probably not even white you faggot.

Christianity is a kike religion.

Your cognitive dissonance wont change that.

But, yes newfags. Hitler was the good guy.

(((Hollywood)))
(((SPIELBERG HIS USC SHOAH FOUNDATION INSTITUTE)))

Schools are a indoctrination camp for leftism, liberalism, progressiveness and outright socialism. I'm european, seeing American people preaching for socialism is absolutely horrifying to see and i don't understand why American's haven't issued their call to arms to defend their public from this obvious infiltration of the media, academia and government. They are heading towards a civil war none the less, just like we are.

These school teachers mostly have never read a book that wasn't designed for children. They never looked at history themselves and never cared to either. They are puppets who are there to regurgitate what the State wants children to learn.

This is why they want to control the internet, 'red pilling' needs to be banned and they are scared shitless of children who read a actual FACT on the internet and begin to ask some crucial questions that even their ignorant masters can not or are unwilling to answer. This off course has planted the seed of a critical thinker. Because the authority the child used to defer to just showed their hand as being a unknowing buffoon.

Retorting that Hitler was a psychopath is how Jews depicted him after the war, they made up many false lies. Hitler hated war with a vengeance (Mein Kampf), he had experienced trench warfare in France during WW1 and suffered the humiliation of signed surrender. Hitler didn't want to put his volk through war, instead he wanted to focus on the country itself, but that's not to say he wasn't prepared for war as these world leaders had been threatening him ever since his democratic election in the early 30s. Anyone who opens a detailed unbiased history book will learn this basal fact. The jews in England, US and Soviet Russia pushed Germany to war.

I finished reading patton papers a few weeks ago and i'm still raging. Due to Jews holding back Patton from conquering Europe and kicking the russians back into Russia and possibly winning even defeating russia itself, they would have not been able to issue their Soviet propaganda of the holocaust since all sites on the American side were eventually disproven to be mass murdering locations.

You can see that the globalist want to go back to their old 'cold war' meme between Russia and US, but the internet isn't having any of it. They don't know what to do. I want their heads on a spike.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazim and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

The greatest persecution to a jew is manual labor

That movie made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

And then it made me cry.

Still waiting for those Holodomor museums to start popping up in every city…

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
archive.is/cD5z

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Yes, it's called the black pill.

After converting from commiefornia-tier leftist to national socialist in just under a year, I lost hope. Seeing my surroundings filled with leftist scum, all of them likely misled and propagandized just as I was, I grew to fear that any true change would be impossible. I feel deep in my heart that my struggles are worthless, yet I know that this can't be true. Sage for blogpost.

Nice waste of digits. Christ insanity was the original overthrow of Europe. Pretty much that entire post is blasphemy against Kek and His digits. Furthermore, you missed that that is what christ insanity was designed for.

Every tribal teaching in REAL European religion was turned into universalist crap. It's merely an older form of the same SJW garbage we have now. The kike kikes in every era, but it is always the same–get in on the goyim, subvert them, fill them with foreigners, and kill, kill, kill–say universalism for the goy, but tribal identity for Jews. Odinia already spelled this out. Frankly, not knowing about religion and posting nonsense is just as bad as talking about psychological warfare and not knowing about Bob and Horus.

There's your (((you))).

This is a good question to ask anyone. And if they give a non-committal or blasé response about Hitler, then you'll know how far gone they are.

Do you have a link to it? I need something to help me sleep.

The Greatest Story Never Told

you can search for it on your search engine and find it with downloads and subtitles in many languages

Same, user. The odds were all against me growing up, but 8/pol did the job. 6mo was about how long it took me too, and my head is spinning. Feels like a fog of lies was lifted that I never knew was there. Like I've broken through years of brainwashing. It's equally liberating and terrifying.

Newfag here, tired of half-chan's cuckery.

This is a lot to take in at once, but I appreciate the summary. This shit goes way deeper than I thought.

Plenty red pills here

https//justice4germans.wordpress.com/

The importance of that website cannot be understated. I actually learned a lot about WW2 (The real WW2) from that website and never looked back

Holla Forums is the shittiest board!
Holla Forums is the shittiest board!

"Hitler did nothing wrong" - Shia LaBeouf

They do. At least most of this stuff.

I'm pretty sure most of us did, user.

And then we found Holla Forums.

Man, why haven't we been doing this to the Beef all along?

How do I know that you guys aren't just trying to pull a fast one with reverse psychology to make me believe YOUR propaganda? Where is the evidence the holocaust wasn't completely real? I trust the government more than loosely-based theories and jargon until I have any decent evidence.

Redpill me on the Vel' d'Hiv Roundup and other mass deportations.

(((Wikipedia))) says:

They also say than over more than 13,000, less than 100 survived.
If nazi Germany did not want to eradicate the Jews, then what really happened?

No, their lies are the size of mountains.

Why are christfags even allowed to comment still?

As opposed to what? The decades of unfair demonization and outright fucking lying by you kikes? This is disturbing to you because of how much you were sold bullshit that is no longer currency.

I doubt it will help you sleep friend.

That docu just makes me eager to get to work for our future :^)

2 years isnt short really bro

Id say I redpilled in about a year

Its a fun ride and it only gets more fun :^)))

Serious question: Did he was really a vegan? If yes, why?

Hitler wasn't a vegan. He was commonly described as a vegetarian. However this isn't strictly true. He did eat meat earlier in his life and gradually became a vegetarian. The reasons for this are varied depending on who you ask but some say because he loved animals and couldn't bare consuming them (Which is true - his statements back this up) and the fact that he had severe digestive problems that prevented him from meat eating. I believe it was a combination of both but a minimal amount of research should give you the answer

What pisses me off is how back in elementary and middle school how all the jew and cucked teachers tried to brainwash all us goy to feel sorry for those fucking (((rats))) only to learn years after leaving school that not only are they all liars but responsible for nearly everything fucked up in the world throughout history.The jews really deserve to die and this is where Hitler failed trying to relocate them when they should have been outright exterminated from existence FOREVER!!

Yeah, it's amazing what a year on Holla Forums can do for you… or to you, as the case may be. My family thinks I'm going slowly insane (they may be right, but not in the way they think), and my attempts to redpill the wife have backfired every time, with her rushing to the metaphorical medicine cabinet and overdosing on the blues.

It's a fun ride, but all fun rides have their steep prices.

Vid unrelated.

Where Hitler failed was listening to that filthy muz in the first place. He should have kicked them out and let THEM get their hands dirtier, rather than do the heavy lifting for them.

But that's not true. Not even Holohoax historians believe that the Grand Mufti convinced Hitler to kill them all. He's just trying to draw public opinion against Palestine by associating that state with the white mans' silver bullet: The Holohoax itself. Also, are you implying the Holohoax actually happened in the way described by (((them)))?

it's a stroke of genius.

I believe Hitler respected the Muff enough to keep them bottled up in the camps, if not actually burning them.

jewish divide and conquer
a few jews killed a few hundred ethnic germans
poles did not

I think most people can probably be converted as long as you are very careful in how you present the information. You must start with irrefutable evidence that shows too many coincidences that don't make sense. And eventually these coincidences start to paint a bigger picture. Then you can fully redpill them. You sure as hell can't go full on redpill immediately. That will probably rarely work. It took years before I was redpilled enough to fully comprehend everything.

Thanks for the thread op, will watch this documentary with my right-wing, conservative wife this weekend. I think she'll enjoy the redpills

My first redpill was in history class in freshman year of highschool. We were learning about WW1, which I previously knew very little about, and we went over how the entire thing was essentially a stalemate war of attrition, with Germany beating Russia on the eastern front and fighting the Brits/French to a standstill in france.

…and then our teacher and our textbook basically just says "and then germany declared defeat and the entente powers completely fucked them in the ass." Even as a 14 year old kid, this made absolutely no sense to me. How did Germany lose? I could understand them deciding to make a truce and stop the fighting, but I don't see how Germany actually LOST. Not to mention how ridiculously severe the penalties were put on germany. Wasn't Austria-Hungary the ones who "started it"? They were just broken up into their corresponding countries, but they still didn't get totally fucked in the ass like Germany did. And my teacher couldn't answer any of my questions about why Germany would ever surrender, especially with such harsh penalties, when they hadn't even actually lost at all.

Alright, buddy.

And yet you let the kikes live in your homelands and have full access to citizenship, your governments, and your banks.
Christians LARP as hebrews, of course they'd kill their "heathen" brothers before touching god's chosen desert merchants.
If it weren't for the christcucks the pagan Romans would have wiped out the jewish race thousands of year ago, but you had to protect your special kikes.

The armistice came about because Germany was about 6 months from economic collapse, spurred by industrial unrest and (((agitators))) who later led the failed (((revolution))). Once America joined the war for the Entente Germany was going to lose sooner or later.

The Treaty of Versailles was where all the concessions were made. After Verdun and the Somme the Entente were justified in feeling that massive penalties should be enacted; they forgot they hadn't really beaten the Germans militarily, which gave them the impetus to really put the boot in from '42 onwards. At Versailles, Germany couldn't have argued against those terms without starting the conflict again.

I think I'm still in this stage of "holy shit do I sympathise with Hitler am I a neo nazi?". It's like a low thrumbing guilt. What's even more disturbing is realising that it's a response from my conditioning. It's all very strange.

not entirely true
Romans thought to give mercy to a race as pathetic and pitiful as the kikes
all the christcucks did was elevate the jews to a privileged position as convenient tools for the kings and Church as men exempt from Christian laws

Don't even bother.
They actually believe that without them paganism wouldn't even exist.

Which is wrong.
The eddas wouldn't exist in the form they exist, but we'd still have polytheism, thundergods and gods of war and creation.

Thundergods and co are in every culture, you don't need eddas to be some fuck in the forest who gets awestruck by the rumble in the sky.

But maybe the christians have also written the pagan shit for everyone in the world
How nice of them.

Also, obligatory buchenwald clip.

Yes, he did

Debunked false propaganda, not like

It took me one afternoon of hanging out with a jewish person.

Famous last words.

Why isn't the final figure 6 million instead of 42 million?

How many jews were working in important positions and why did he have jews working for him?
I recently read here that supposedly Eva was a jew, true or false? If true did he not know that?
Why did his mental state deteriorate so fast?
Was he secretly jewish or what? His ears resemble that of jews and I don't know if those are distinct jewish traits or what. But I did read that there's no evidence to backup that he is jewish but I'm still asking though.

If any of you can watch pic related without getting royally pissed, you are the (((enemy))).

hellstormdocumentary.com/