What's going on with varg?

his latest content has been pretty strange

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-13/female-viking-warrior-might-not-be-female-after-all/8941196?pfmredir=sm
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/how-many-scientific-papers-just-arent-true/
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-016-1044-7
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124
sciencealert.com/this-is-why-a-lot-of-peer-reviewed-research-is-actually-wrong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a faggot like always

this is different

The digits don't lie.
He's always preparing, but maybe it's getting serious now

Lol. What a faggot… Camren would eat him for breakfast.

He's been going senile for years. It's only going to get weirder from here on.

Varg IS television. Only now it's on an internet connection, and free and on demand

No. If Margaret isn't allowed because "she doesn't review tv shows" then neither are any other e celebs.

He's preparing to do battle against the peasant masses trying to steal his potatoes.

By your logic, a movie theater is not Holla Forums, neither is viewing anything in your PC monitor.
Varg is Holla Forums because he has a show, it's like a bad quality reality show, better than standard reality shows.

Margaret deserves shit.

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

So no computer?

I remember when this board was better than facebook.

So what kind of prison did Varg do his time in? Some resort tier Scandinavian deal or federal pound me in the ass penitentiary?

hes going to challenge macron to a boxing match

All you had to do was be funny and you blew every chance you had man smh

It was in Norway so you can pretty much guarantee he was living better than the average eurocuck (which would be poverty-tier in norway).

This guy is just a lunatic murderer, him being the spiritual guide of the pagans says everything you need to know about those losers.

Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable of the practices of either the historical pagans or their self proclaimed inheritors but I find it unlikely at best that they really know or practice the actual religions.

1. Varg killed a guy
2. Varg gets pussy
3. Varg has children
4. Varg is a successful musician
He is literally the Holla Forums definition of alpha. The murderer / musician bit makes him very attractive to women.

You mean like that daughter he abandoned?

I killed a lot of guys in the military. I get a decent amount of pussy. I probably have kids in Japn, Korea, Germany, and Texas. I am a successful contrator for certain defense companies without embrassing myself by making a metal album.

reddipol's definition of alpha involves the number of mongoloid cartoon's you have waifued.

I am better than Varg on every account and the best way to prove it is by fucking his wife.

I remember you from Holla Forums. Holla Forums is a real hobby horse for you isn't it?

You should do it.

After you're finished Larping on Holla Forums you should really do it.

Projection. It started with a thread that was just funny waifu nicknames
then (You) turned it into autistic spamming about jennay won with no jokes or bants just feet pics and degeneracy about fapping. Margposters countered with OC and jokes about jenny
since leftycucks can't into humor your only reply was shitbag followed by deleted posts and cringey banners. Ever since this board has been a hive for mod allowed Holla Forums sperging and munter worship with only a few old guard keeping it from turning into full blown reddit cancer. Like this place 4chan was an exodus board from humorless SA hotpocketry but at least those janitors managed to last almost a decade before turning it into cuckchan.

Running out of his autism meds.

Urban life quite destroys the human soul.

This x10.
My life got 6,000,000% when I moved out of New York. Everything is so much cheaper and people are so much nicer.
You don't know how bad city life really is when you're born and raised in a city. I lived my entire life thinking it was normal seeing homeless people and druggies on the street everywhere.

Sorry, I meant to write "my life got 6,000,000% better"

stop embarrassing yourself and your supposed faith larper

That’s a thing?

Color me surprised

Moonman is Abe Sapien, who is actually Doug Jones without prosthetic make-up

Really nigga?
Also those kicks are terrible

plz do

Is that why they love niggers so much?

good goy

Stop masturbating

STOP

All of those sea faring ships, fortified cities and later, stave-churches don't count as civilization and all those sagas and myths that have survived to the present day don't count as writing shit down.
Do you also think the wore horns on the helmets and didn't know what bathing is?

not like the Norsemen ever wrote shit down, built advanced ships, houses, had laws, set up trading routes, or explored new lands or anything either…

is full of shit, or baiting.

Hello Jason Blaha.

Whoa whoa whoa…let’s not be insane here.

Swedish scientists recently announced that the rune stones all say "Allah" (when the mirror reflections are viewed upside down during a solar eclipse), and that all the Viking voyages to the North American continent were undertaken with specific intent of spreading Islam to the Native American tribes.

They, the Swedes, did find a ring with 'Allah' written on it, brought to Scandinavia by trade, and I think there was a figure/drawing inspired by Buddha found in a Viking ship grave in Norway.

Also, this piece of news is bound to rile up some folks:

Go back to Holla Forums

A Viking expert has some big issues with the research
Judith Jesch, a Professor of Viking Studies, wrote a comprehensive blog post poking all sorts of holes in the original research.

She noted that:

There are doubt about the origins of the bones because they were excavated in the 19th century
Her own analysis raises doubts over whether the grave actually belonged to a "high-ranking" officer
There were no injuries observed on the skeleton, so there are questions over whether it belonged to a warrior at all
Researchers didn't pursue alternative explanations
"These are some of my caveats which I would dearly love people to take into account before tweeting all over the world about women warriors in the Viking Age," Professor Jesch wrote.

She said she believes the "fascination with women warriors" is "is heavily, probably too heavily, influenced by 20th- and 21st-century desires."

Her final thought?

"It's too easy to take the title of an article at face value and send it round the Twittersphere without further thought."
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-13/female-viking-warrior-might-not-be-female-after-all/8941196?pfmredir=sm

If you post again on Holla Forums you will be permaban.

Oh my!
Come back when she's written a peer-reviewed paper in a respected science journal.

History as a science has always been a joke. They didn't call Herodotus the father of lies for nothing.

>ideologically driven and baseless opinions are credible as long as they are in a comprehensive blog post and agree with my own views
Yeah, who needs peer-reviewed papers, when we've got blog posts - it's the current year after all!

It seems a futile hope, but I wish you really are a historian butthurt he wasted his life in study of fickle propaganda.

> (((peer-reviewed))) paper in a (((respected))) science (((journal)))

Why not a scientific paper on the virtues of Communism published by North Korea University?

Sure thing Ephraim.
you have been permabanned from this channel

[Professor Judith] Jesch has written extensively about gender roles in Viking society in her fascinating book The Viking Diaspora, and she finds a lot of problems in the researchers’ analysis. For one thing, even when men were buried with swords, that didn’t mean they were necessarily warriors. Swords were often decorative or symbolic. […] But Jesch’s most damning criticism is that the researchers don’t acknowledge a key point: the bones they analyzed might not actually have been from the grave in question.

Enough that basing government policy on ‘peer-reviewed studies’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/how-many-scientific-papers-just-arent-true/

Gene name errors are widespread in the scientific literature
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-016-1044-7
Why Most Published Research Findings Are False
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

Take this 2011 paper published in The Journal of Personality and Social Psychology called "Feeling the future: Experimental Evidence for Anomalous Retroactive Influences on Cognition and Affect," for example.

In that study, researchers said they'd found evidence that humans could predict the future… all based on the fact that when asked to pick which of two curtains would have an image behind it, participants picked the right answer 53 percent of the time.

The authors claimed that if it was just random chance, the number of correct guesses would have been 50 percent.

That sounds pretty bogus, but here's the thing - the study was statistically "significant", which means that researchers crunched the numbers and got a p value less than 0.05. In other words, there was less than a 5 percent chance that they got that result randomly.
sciencealert.com/this-is-why-a-lot-of-peer-reviewed-research-is-actually-wrong

BO PERMABAN THIS FUCKER

Don't forget to take your meds, user.

I have stopped taking my meds months ago!!!!

God, statistical analysis is such bullshit. A whole science of inducing confirmation bias.

I want a statistics analysis AI to kill me already.

He would stab you in the head and use your corpse as fertilizer for his potatoes.

He's shitposting. I'm sure of it. Maybe he's aware that he takes himself to seriously, so he's finally just started shitposting? Bantz maybe? Varg in the 90s was a pretty serious dude, so maybe old man Varg finally learned to laugh?

LENA DUNHAM ON WEIGHT SUICIDE WATCH