East Germany Separatist Movement

There's a massive cultural divide between the Western and Eastern regions of Germany. AfD is polling overwhelmingly well in Saxony and other eastern provinces compared to the West, and even the minority of Westerners who support AfD are quick to condemn Bjorn Hocke as too "far right" despite him being one of the most popular politicians out East.

The unification of Germany from 39 smaller states was one of the greatest achievements of the 19th Century, and it's not with comfort that I suggest Germany be further divided after how badly the Allies mutilated the country post-WWII. However, the East was incredibly fortunate to preserve their racial homogeneity and German way of life while enduring poverty and starvation behind the Iron Curtain, and now that they're re-unified, Merkel and the jews who ran Western Germany are trying to do everything they can to flood the East with third-world shitskins and brainwash them into being just as degenerate as the West.

Would there be any strategic value to temporarily emancipating the previous Soviet territories of Germany, though this time not under the hammer of Communism but instead as a nationalist, right-wing East Germany? The long-term goal would be to re-unite with the West one day as well as with the territories robbed from Germany (Austria, much of Western Poland, etc) but for the time being it looks like Eastern Germany is being held back from electing leaders like Hocke and embracing nationalism while they're overpowered by the larger, wealthier Western region.

Other urls found in this thread:

lragi
archive.is/QvYGH
archive.is/HsU9p
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/poland-virtual-jewish-history-tour
jewishhistory.org/the-jews-come-to-poland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best news from Germany in awhile.

I was hoping some Germans could chime in and tell us if this is even realistic.

I don't know if they even want to separate. I just see the massive support for AfD out East and the uber cuckery of the West, and think both sides would be way happier if they were divided again. Just this time the new Berlin Wall would be to keep muslims from rushing over to the clean, white Eastern parts of town.

I dont see any real push for this at all. This is a horrible idea tat would render the German state completely irrelevant and defenseless in the face of the US and Russia. A large part of the break up of Europeans situation is that there is no longer a strong state in central europe to fend off outsiders.

Renounce all claims to sovereign Polish territory or else we will invade to keep Germany united. The Polish military will make short work of you.

I don't deny the new East would be initially very weak and have to rely on outsiders, perhaps Austria and Poland, for trade and protection. Trump has been highly critical of Merkel's refugee policies so perhaps he'd be sympathetic in bankrolling an independent, nationalist East Germany.

When I suggest dividing Germany further, I realize there are severe short-term consequences, but I look at it more as preserving parts of Germany for the future when nationalism is considered more acceptable and mainstream. If you walk around modern Munich, Cologne or Berlin you'll be horrified and wonder where have all the Germans gone – why have they been replaced with Arabs and Africans? There is legitimate worry that the longer the East stays attached to the West, the worst damage that Merkel's refugee policy will inflict in subverting their homogeneity.

I don't get it. It's usually those who get out of communism who swing the hardest right. Just look at most of the Eastern bloc countries, they were forcibly redpilled on the jews and fucking despise them. I wonder why East Germany isn't following the trend. Most of them probably lived in the allied parts of Berlin or some shit.

HRmmm, maybe I will be able to obtain more east german rain camo uniforms.

take that ancaps :^)

I think you missed the point of my OP. The vast majority of AfD's support is coming from the former Soviet bloc of East Germany. Even Western AfD supporters hate Bjorn Hocke and call him a Nazi, but they can't kick him out because he's so popular in the East.

There's ton of potential for a nationalist renaissance in Eastern Germany amongst Germans who have maintained their German culture and rational homogeneity. They were subjected to the most blatant left-wing propaganda all their lives so they see right through the EUSSR's bullshit. However, I think the far larger, wealthier Western Germany is holding the East back from closing their borders to refugees and electing real nationalist politicians. German re-unification has to be the long-term goal, but right now the East is in danger if the West elects (((Martin Schulz))) as Chancellor and continues to force the East to accept mudshit refugees.

This. And the curse will be lifted.

Hell yeah. Finally a new Communist state. Come join with me my comrades!

I'm all for Bavaria and Eastern Germany creating their own independent state. The East was better off culturally being separated from the West at the expense of being economically more fucked. The West has always been, and still is, completely controlled by the U.S. They say jump and Germans don't even ask how high or how long they just reach for the stars indefinitely.

Bavaria deserves to be on its own. It's the best part of Germany.

I often have to wonder why all of these nationalist movements need to support Russias overarching interests. Germany should stay together and stay relevent individual states will never be anything but vassals

Nope.

No one here is supporting Communism, but the DDR's been dead for 25 years mate. Take a look at the latest demographic numbers and you'll realize the formerly Soviet territories have remained predominantly German while the West has been full of muslims and niggers way before Merkel decided to just open the flood gates. The best German nationalists are out East.

They don't, and I've never suggested as much. However it's a reality that a new East Germany would initially be economically unstable and would be wise to try to develop a firm but friendly relationship with Trump's administration. Like I said in an earlier post, Trump has been consistently critical of Merkel's refugee policies and might be sympathetic to a new nationalist, anti-muslim German state.

Forgot this image I wanted to include for

Germany is a vassal state already.

Nice source, you fucking faggot.

Why not?

They do. If you understood the geopolitical situation in europe you would know a strong military power has always been necissary to keep Russia from swallowing up huge swathes of europe. They have historic claims to Poland, Ukraine, Finland, Belrus, and the baltics. They are just as big a problem as the burgers and they have been rather blunt about the fact they want them back. Many of you seem to forget what happened to east Prussia, I havent. Germany has a right wing goverment on the way and nationalism is rising, it needs to stay together.

Oh look, talking (((NATO))) cannon fodder.

yeah, sounds like a fucking nazi…

A quasi vassal state, modern Germany has 80 million people and is the strongest western european nation, if it could throw off its american shackles it would thrive. Its also the only one that could oppose much larger blob nations interests.

Any divide can be remedied by a unifying agent.

Unfortunately Europeans are now in a situation where they either support ZOG or take a chance with Russia. There isn't really a viable alternative at the moment. Despite nationalist ideology, geopolitics will always be a reality.

Russians have been cunts for 300 years. They still sit on east Prussia cocksucker, They are worse then burgers as occupiers.

Russia is zog

What a fucking cuckold.

shut up fascist, all land is russian land

why do you care about jews so much……….

lol, did you get lost schlomo ?

Ya you're probably right.

I agree, let's declare war on them and get nuked to ashes for America and Israel!

Holla Forums please kill yourself.

Germany has 80 million people, but not 80 million Germans. There are about 50,000 peace-time US troops stationed there and military bases on every street corner. Germany doesn't even have their own Constitution, they still operate under the Basic Law that was written and forced upon them by the Allies.

I'm not defending the American occupation of Germany as well, because as an American I consider us occupied by kikes and our military the instrument of zionist world government. However, East Germany is fortunate in that they have few if any US military bases over there (for obvious reasons) and would have the best shot of breaking off and forming an independent nation.

whats so wrong about jews??? german devils killed at least 8 million of them… as a proud russian I hope to see the german nazi crushed!!!

Ok.

Filtered and reported

Larp harder, you false-flagging kike.

What we need to do is not splinter into a million in fighting pieces but form a solid nationalist goverment that has mutal cooperation between other europeans and especially between central europeans. A new central powers will be needed to reform europe all of you keep talking about how we should change an american bootheel for a Russian one. How about we just become strong enough to rule ourselves?

Germany constantly talks about having a separate country and dividing up Bavaria even today. This discussion has been going on for quite a long time, even under the third Reich. Don't expect much to come of it.

fuck off you murderous assholes, russia will not lose

Slave morality.

ok.

I dont want to fight the Russians and you are taking that out of context. I understand Russians and all they respect is strength if they can take what they want and you are incapable of stopping them they will and then blame you for it. Germany doesnt need a new master or to become a bunch of irrelevent countries it needs to re impose itself as the dominate military and economic power in europe to fend off outsiders.

Cuck.

If that's the case then I actually agree with you. But you do realize remaining in NATO will only lead to eventual war with Russia and you country's subsequent annihilation, right?

So can the East Germans separate then invade the West and take everything over?

I never said Germany should stay in NATO. My stance has always been independent Germany amis and Russian rapists out.

I agree with you then.

Burgers don't understand a thing. They are still stuck in that "you need to be saved by someone else" mode that they have been riding on since the 20th century. Europe was capable of fixing its own problems without international hyenas wanting to play hero by bombing and raping their way across the continent.

NATO is just free gibs from the US. Russia can't do shit, Putin BARELY managed to capture Crimea, and even then, 1500 of his troops got BTFO'd.

You'll be hard-pressed to find an American on Holla Forums who actually supports the occupation of Europe or our involvement in WWII. Blaming us for the blue-pilled masses would be the equivalent of us blaming you guys for all the cucked Germans who protest PEGIDA and wave "refugees welcome" banners, which is absurd.

The reason I suggested Germans start an East German separatist movement is because it looks to be like the Eastern region has stayed attached to their German identity and racial homogeneity better than the West. If they could get on their own feet and become independent and successful, they might be able to reconquer the West after Merkel's muslims have wrecked havok on that side of the country.

It almost seems like people who have experienced communism are even more likely to not believe leftist bullshit after being fed for so long.

I understand the thought process but its important to remember Europe is very small compared to huge empires like Russia China and the US. Even large nations like Germany and France have a difficult time resisting outsiders will for smaller states it is impossible. Estonia can be nationalist all day it wont change the fact that it exists as long as NATO says it does. It has zero change of winning a military engagment with a lerger power and seperating into smaller states would do the same to Germany.

For the record Russian nationalist Vladimir Zhironovsky and Eurasianist Alexander Dugin have advocated returning East Prussia to Germany, so some of Russia's best are for righting that past wrong. Remember not to equate what Stalin did with the actions of "Russia".

Forgot link:
lragi r.am/index/eng/0/comments/view/32793
archive.is/QvYGH

Would they really give it back though? I heard that Russia likes to hide its nukes in former East Prussia due to its good strategic placement in the baltics.

Just burn it all to the ground and start over.

He sounds like the worst type of Russian

Zhirinovsky is well known for his boasts pertaining to other countries, having expressed a desire to reunite countries of the ex-Soviet "near abroad" with Russia to within the Russia's borders of 1900 (including Finland and Poland). He has advocated forcibly retaking Alaska from the United States (which would then become "a great place to put the Ukrainians"), turning Kazakhstan into "Russia's back yard", and provoking wars between the clans and the nations of the former Soviet Union and occupying what will remain of it when the wars are over.[40] Zhirinovsky, who encourages separatism within the Russian minority in the Baltic countries,[16] endorsed the forcible re-occupation of these countries and said nuclear waste should be dumped there.[

Don't forget he supports Zimbabwe and wants to genocide innocent white Ukrainians.

All major western countries have been fucked by them by that logic.

Regarding the Russian fuckmeat thing, the US actually had way tighter control over the ocuppied places. Stalin just tries hunting down nobles and intelligent people. After the initial attacks they allow the government that they appointed to recreate the ideology. But by putting workers and farmers as the leaders, they can potentially put overly conservative people there.

Burgers took away rights of military and any semblance of responsibility to countries and look where its lead the world.

The whole Russian fuckmeat thing was more of regards to the huge amount of slav on fraulein rape going on for the entirety of the coldwar, so much so infact that it can be argued that east germans are no longer ethnically german anymore, but something more along the lines of quadroon in terms of race.

The second observation is more along the lines of what your talking about, but you should clarify it as ZOG if your going to bring up cultural oppression

Rape by the Red Army obviously was a tragedy but hardly responsible for transforming the entire German race in the East. The vast majority of Eastern Germans are pure germanic and based on their anti-immigrant sentiments, I would imagine are far less likely to miscegenate than in the West where mudshits and "tolerance" is a lot more accepted.

Stalin pushed for the destruction of most of esst germany the expulsion of millions the rape of Millions massive deportations to the gulage and other douchbaggery. Fuck off RIDF you cocksuckers, amis might have fough on the wrong side of the war but at least they have some nobility and pride if it was up to Russians the whole of germany might be exterminted right now.

Meaning Prussian territory you stole during Weimar and shit the commies gave to you.

Daily reminder that Poland started WWII by refusing to give up a TINY PIECE of the territory they took from Germany. If Poland hadn't been a bitch, the right side might have won that war.

Trust me, I'd be the last to defend the Soviet occupiers and will forever be butthurt that I cannot visit the Kaiser Wilhelm Denkmal in Berlin because the communists wanted to blow up whatever art survived the war unscathed.

With that said, take an honest comparison of Western Germany to Eastern Germany today. Which city has more Germans, Cologne or Dresden? Hamburg or Leipzig? Where is nationalist and anti-immigrant sentiment the strongest, in the East or West? I'm an American and the (((American))) occupiers (they're actually kikes and not representative of the average American at all) have been remarkably successful at committing genocide of the German race. With a couple of more decades, these cities and much of Western Germany will likely be majority muslim. The Soviet occupiers were shit and Germany needs to be independent without any foreign occupation, but as a whole the American occupation has proven to be far more destructive than the Soviet one.

Ironically, Hitler offered them tons of (undeserved) land in return for the tiny Danzig corridor and they still declined. I recommend Richard Tedor's book "Hitler's Revolution" on the matter.

Though it's wrong to completely blame the Poles. They were propped up by American, British and French financiers who were pressuring Poland to refuse all reasonable offers and pledging their support in the event of war – which they never honored as Poland got steamrolled by both Germany and the Soviet Union.

It wasnt just the red army that raped them and magically the eastern german people were stouter, had broad faces and rounded chins, though. It was 40 plus years of forced prostitution and sexual slavery that did that. A family friend of mine, Petra, happens to have been raised in east germany in the 70s and early 80s before the two germanys were united, and she tells stories of how her father, then a factory manager near the polish border, forced her to have sex with gis Russian superiors so that he could keep his position as manager. It wasnt just that, she also has a collection of newspaper clips advertising "modeling agencies" looking for attractive blond women to model for propeganda posters that were fronts for a human trafficking ring.

West germnay was cucked by zog, east germany was fucked by russia.

So what you're saying was East Germany was also fucked by ZOG?

The anecdotal experience of your one German friend hardly can be extrapolated over the entire East German population. Maybe an actual German can come here and set the record straight, but I highly doubt every last German in the east was either raped by the Red Army or sold into Russian sexual slavery, and the vast majority of them are still pure Germanics.

The the Soviets conquered Germany, they engages in mass rape, theft and a bit of massacre.

But their motivations were more pure than that of the West.

After the wars end and thing settled down? They were satisifed that they had won.

And so yeah. They did less damage. They slammed on the shackles and let them be. Even racially, the Slavs are not that far removed from the Germans, much closer than the Turks. So whine all you want.

And still less damage than what the western kikes did. Amazing isnt it.

Except in reality, most of the raping stopped before the 50s.

Are you a burger? You sound like a burger.

The cultural differences between South and North are bigger than between East and West in Germany. The former GDR states also are much less economically viable than the West (still) so a divide would only hurt them.

Im not saying that 100% were either raped or the chidren of rape, but if even 30-40 percent of them were, thats enough to affect all of them enough ethnically in such a way that they are no longer truly german. Just ask any italian how they feel about Sicilians are you are likely to get a response somewhere along the lines of "barbaric half-breeds" and they would spit in your direction for infering that Sicilians could even be considered italians despite most of the rest of the world as seeing them that way. Fuck, there was even many accounts mulattos and quadroons being so ethnically different from blacks and Europeans that they had their own political parties in s. American countries and the Caribbean, Fidel Castro overthrew the cuban one in the 1950s. In my opinion, east and west germany are so different culturally and ethnically that they arent even remotly the same homogeneous people as they were before before ww2.

tbh, if i could get away with it in a wartime scenario i would also rape my way through europe like a chainsaw made of dicks

The east is totally overaged though.
If we gas anyone above 60 this might work.

blow your fucking brains out cuckchan.

Albeit even in the 30s they admitted that germans could be parted into several subraces. This is now of course pretty mixed through but the population was always more lingually homogenous then genetically as you aint gonna sit in the middle of europe as a monolithic people with scandis, germanics, celts, slavs and huns moving through on an area that was already divided into different populations during the bronze age.

Mh my grandfathers mother was raped but she already had kids then and the next one she got died. Not all people who experienced rape made children.

Early western germany was quiet based though with a massive shift to leftwing liberalism happening to the next generation of children/boomers.
If this is the fault of the Americans is debatable as west germany was a top priority for soviet commisubversion to weaken society due to its position and a lot of protosjwsm was already produced in the weimar republic and then recycled by the westgerman students and professors in positions of power.

Not all cancer is foreign our own decadence is a significant factor in this.

What I heard was abortion was commonplace after the Soviet invasion and most actual rape babies were left out to die. Despite the staggering casualties from the war, Hitler's policies helped the birthrate to skyrocket during the 30's so they were fortunate to have many young Germans to carry the next generation even though their fathers had all died.

The rape is tragic and an unforgivable crime, but it was only a serious issue immediately after the war and mass rape is not especially unique in terms of wartime scenarios. I wouldn't be surprised if East Germany was more homogenously pure Germanic than the West with their mass importation of shitskins and jewish propaganda pushing race-mixing.

I think this is simply human nature and not the fault of Germans, Anglos, Slavs, etc. Hitler realized the people's mortal flaws which is why the National Socialist movement was more of a cultural and social renaissance than a purely political movement, and he saw the need for a disciplined, authoritarian government to prevent people from slipping into degeneracy.

Instead of blaming normalfags, the majority of whom are ignorant and apolitical, for falling victim to jewish propaganda our real enemy are the kikes who try to subvert our fellow whites.

As opposed to now, where germany is a monolitich entity and its armies strike fear in its opponents?

The EU headed by the merkel government is the primary force behind flooding europe with niggers and mudslimes

Funnily the DDR adopted the same policies of Hitler to boost the birth rate "abkindern" as it was called by the people maybe to be translated as "unchilding" describes the state giving you a generous credit for family planning you can pay off by a quarter of it being worth a child you make.

Ofc the DDR could not sustain this growth because gommunism and now people breed as sparsely as in other postcommi countries.

Concerning the purity of east germans. They probably had always a slavic kink (just as tcechs should be more germanic then other slavs) as ofc some borderhopping happened during the middleages and you have their regions of living overlapping with those of the sorbs and now extinct polabians.
Berlin itself is derived from the slavic word for swamp, a result of the quiet chaotic movements that happened in the 3-6th century were many tribes were displaced or left their lands voluntarily to settle in italy, spain or other places.

kek, first try to abide by your ancient job, which is being our vassal, Prussians. These territories will remain ours as they historically were always ours.

While some ns policies like the hitleryouth or the already mentioned childpolicy seem to have had a positive cultural impact it is questionable how much authority a people can stomach before it strangles them.
The norks have some admirable traits but even if they would be able to feed themselves you probably wouldnt want to life there, depressed by the rigid static the whole place is forced into.
Hitler and his circle wanted to craft germany into an autark, eternal artwork of a society were most parts of life were standartised after some ideal which was made to be upheld dogmatically.
I wonder if this can be done without having to ditch democracy or the personal liberty of speech and childraising which we usually defend on here when its the left that wants to make use of the state to strip this from us.
How many authoritanian mechanisms can you cram in a republic to prevent degeneration of the public order, subversion by foreign interests and to hold up societys/ethnic integrity without it ceasing to be a republic?

I don't think you'll find many people on Holla Forums advocating for a Republic or a Democracy; certainly not me. I do not believe in freedom of speech because that is how jews poison our people with self-hatred, sodomy, miscgenation, pedophilia, etc. We should utilize free speech as a weapon (in the few places it still exists) since the left-wing is in control to reveal the truth about the holocaust and jewish control, but only as a means to an end when we finally have nationalist governments in America and Europe who will clamp down and silence jewish communists once and for all.

People as a whole, even Europeans, are not intelligent and those that are aren't especially interested in politics. Democracies cannot work because people don't even know what their true interests are in order to vote for them, and they only vote for short-term benefit at the cost of long-term planning. There's nothing wrong with authoritarianism, we just need to fight for nationalist authoritarians who love their country and people instead of communist authoritarians who believe in international societies and want to erase everything about their country's former culture and identity.

Totalitarianism as a tool for providing your group of loyality, be it racial, religious or the abstraction of your choice called "the people" a good and safe existence is alluring as it makes many things faster and easier.
But the same goes for kneejerk reactions with a bad ending and just like democracy suffers from the age old trap of short sighted mob appeasement, the concentration of power in a pyramidal society may lead to the top being a bloodily contested area between the remarkable people that made it there which cant be in the interest of the group the state was made to handle too.
Saddams Mosul dam was build in a retarded way asap for example as the guy responsible was afraid for his life should he need too long as someone else would have liked his position and there was no mechanism for this to happen without denunciation and the gallow.

Looking at the things that have worked so far irl some kind of starship trooper like republic were voting is a meritocratic privilege may be the best of two worlds.
Singapore is a model city in this regard and the times were only those willing to take up arms in the alps were allowed to vote in the swizz might be a model society for a more rural state.
How to fashion welfare is another thing I didnt thought much yet about despite its importance on how it shapes people.

The massacres of Germans there didn't help either.

Didnt that happen at the day when war started making it more of a spontanous reaction?

How is the education in East Germany now? Do they get the full dose of the guilt?

No fascist designed those helmets.

It's stronger than Germany, and certainly stronger than German separatists would be. We will not make the same mistake as Pilsudski and invade a revanchist Germany before it's too late.

There's no way this could end badly!

Fuck you. You robbed us of Silesia, West Pomerania, Danzig, West Prussia and most of East Prussia.

Those, with the exception of West Prussia, were German territories for centuries. But you had to deport or murder the germans and keep the lands to yourselves.

Fuck you. Not another fucking concession for the Poles.

What a surprise. Next you're going to tell me there's more defectors from the east side of the Berlin wall than opposite during the Cold War.

Why does Germany need it back anyway? Does it need space to build retirement homes? You need Lebensborn not Lebensraum :-DD

Poland probably should have become a German satellite in retrospect, but I'm fairly satisfied with how things turned out regardless :-DD

Bavaria, what the fuck are you doing? This hurts mein heart.

My grandfather helped ethnically cleanse Germans along with the gommies and I will do it again if the Germans make advances on our clay. I am a Polish nationalist first.

It is not you fucking clay, and it never will be.
You didn't won it in war, and neither did you diplomatically annex it.

The only reason why you have the territory now, it's because you expelled or killed the Germans, and you impose the fucking Oder line during it's unification.

As much as I despise people like you, I hope neither you nor your country will ever have to go through what Germans went.

105 wars, 3 of them being against shitskin countries, whereas Enland had 110, many of them against 3rd world farmers, and we didn't "exist" (translation; all big players agreed) for two hundred years. German faggots can only strike when no one is looking, makes me laugh you pathetic mongrels die at the hand of a woman kike, your country filled with Turks we driven out from Europe some four hundred years ago only to be invaded by German kikes who couldn't handle our superiority. Karma really does take its time, this is the best timeline.
Balkanization soon retard, grasp whatever straws you can while it lasts.

eastern germany wen't trough all of it already. We had socialism including censorship and we also got Shitskin-Immigrant workers from turkey. Eastern Germany is even still after the "great reunion" still getting fucked pretty hard by Western Germany, example being a massive wagegap between the two and east being on the losing side. When you see pictures or videos of germany you mostly will see either vibrant cities or old traditional houses. When you go to the east and leave the bigger more famous towns(Dresden, Leipzig etc) and the Towns with famous universitíes you will quickly notice that neither of those stereotypes is true here. Alot of smaller eastern towns are economicly fucked left in constant decline because people can't find work anymore and have to leave for bigger mostly western towns. When you ask people here whats wrong with current germany they will call out merkel or capitalism but if you ask them what about capitalism is bad they mostly point out stuff thats either coorparatist or socialist so its safe to say what people hate is socialism, but they got indoctrinated to project anything bad on capitalism. There is also a unspoken general sentinment that alot of the older people want the wall back, because they noticed that things went downhill really quick after the westerners came over. Coming from eastern germany i think i can say that people here know exactly whats wrong, but the deep instalation of capiitalism as enemy is making them call out for more socialism just to be fucked over again because the politicions are clearly not opposed to giving us more socialism. So honestly I think it would be, at least from a social point of view very possible to go for a seperated germany again, but with the condition to let people make the decision beforehand to leave for western germany if they are globalists.

But lets be honest. Even if this would work out economicly in the span of maybe 2 Generations people would have forgotten again that globalism isn't this good and insist that we unify with what will be at that point the islamic republic of germanistan again.

The worst hasn't come yet faggot, just like Poland didn't "exist" on a kike map Germany exists only to compliment ours today, whilst filling the pockets of all the kikes at the top who extract you daily for resources. Best get them petitions and signs rolling kraut its as much as any of you ever get done.

Also, the German government said it didn't want Konigsberg back.

He's half "Polish Jew"

Yes they did you fucking retard:
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=177353

Because they are fucking traitors. They should all hang.

i can only speak for navy stuff regarding polish military: a lot of their stuff was pretty old when we had the last exercise with them, which by itself is not that bad, but their operational training was not up to standards either. they even ran out of fuel during the maneuver and they got some from us.
judging by numbers only is not going to get you far. maybe their landforces are totally different from that, i wouldnt know.

(((They won't allow it))). The German government is right where the kike wants it, on its knees and being pozzed more each day. As long as the kike regime that was installed in West Germany by the allies keeps operating it will stop at nothing to destroy the German people and destroy Europe at large.

No division of Germany isn't the answer, liberation of Germany is. This will only be possible if the EU is dissolved and the right-wing takes power in France and possibly one or two other western European countries. With the support of Eastern Europe, it will be possible to isolate and surround Germany and then forcibly remove kebab from German soil.

That has no chance. Western Germany still pays about 80 billion each year to make Eastern Germany recover from communism.
archive.is/HsU9p

Fuck off with your D&C, jew.

Dude, listen.
This is somewhat true, because the UdSSR socialism focused on other "uniting" values but multiculturalism was not one of them, luckily
Not really. See, in the east you had all former local traditions exterminated for the bigger goal of being a good socialist state. All the small rural traditions that I still see in western Germany that keep the community together are non-existent in the east.

However, the easterners were unlucky when the wall fell. Most of the industrial capacities were either relocated by westerners into the west or bled out and then shut down. The result was and still is a massive lack of industrial work places where in contrast in western germany you have a vast amount of small and large companies that are world class hidden champions in what they're doing.

So it comes, that in the east, the people, deprived of their work places and firms, their traditions and lack of higher goals, are sick of what is happening right now and so tend to be willing to vote AfD. In the west, however, you still have many Germans that have well-paying jobs, regional traditions (especially in BW and BY) and they just don't bother voting for change. What is especially maddening, is that they tend to look down at easterners. Also you have inner-german migrations by germans that "flee" from the east to get well paying jobs in the west that just are non-existent in the east, which makes the whole thing just worse.

The only thing that would unite Germany would be pure nationalism, with a uniting vision the we are the greatest, hardest-working nation on earth and that multiculturalism needs to be exterminated. I think most pure Germans still have this vibe in their blood, but it is frozen by the ever-babbling propaganda all day every day. Look, we are going to get laws that will bring you to jail for being openly nationalistic and somewhat racially biased. I don't want to be a defeatist but as of right now the motto is, enjoy it, while it lasts. The needed change can't come in small portions but only with a big event.

t. contemplative Germanon

For what purpose? Are we GIDF now, our sole purpose to serve Germany, despite it bing one of the most cucked nations on Earth? Should we abandon our own countries in favour of this one?

Furthermore, what even is the basis for this? A historical claim? Almost every country on Earth has a shitload of historical claims – may as well help Italy form new Rome and conquer all of Europe. The nationalistic basis for territorial changes is based on the population living there. There isn't a significant German minority in Poland; its under 10% in Opole, and everywhere else it's under 1%. As for Austria, annexing them is the most un-nationalistic thing you can do. They have a right for sovereignity, and should only join under their own free will.

It's not 1939 anymore. There are no valid German claims on any European territory that isn't already part of Germany. Favouring Germany over other countries in this regard is an unfair bias and a clear display of hypocrisy

Well my dear Kraut, theres still hope from liberation from the outside. Europe is waking up to the danger and once the leftists are pushed out of power, a Muslim-infested Germany as a neighbor will not be tolerable to the rest of Europe and won't be tolerated for long. The socialist multikulti regime in Germany will be the last peg to fall out but it will fall.

Navy is shit but we were never a naval power, what drives the military though is morale. That's why burgers can be the most advanced army in the world yet still loose; because no one there gives a shit about Vietnam or Afghanistan. Poland has many enemies, which shall fuel the hatred of our enemy eternally. None shall speak to the enemy, none shall help the enemy, none shall hold the enemy to our standards, right or wrong, we shall forever hate and our hatred shall forever drive us westwards.

This is the same kind of vengeance that killed the Nazis, of course, ignorant retarded German "WE WUZ" cucks will boast about their military prowess in sneak attacking Poland or the Soviets or how "they" helped to "liberate" us, yet it is ALWAYS pointed out in historical revisions how Stalin specifically walled out our cities and air dropped weapons to minimize casualties from his men (not that he cared, he wanted us to do the dirty work) . Even with lesser weaponry, in a country Germany wanted to absorb completely, as opposed to a loosely guarded bumfuck nowhere village in France, German faggots got absolutely whiped out. Both in Warsaw and Berlin, Germans with superior weaponry died at the hands of a random farmer. This is because of MORALE, spirit, bravery, and absolute, incorrigible HATRED of our enemy. No one but Muslims (or anti-fascists) are willing to die for that God forsaken land; white German men have been put under the cross, and now the same hatred that drove through our veins shall awaken all limp wristed, kiddie fucking, cock sucking degenerates to keep their paradise as it is, Germans wouldn't be fighting us alone, they would be both against us and with us.

They might have double the men, but to put it famously, "we will shoot twice". I suggest all kraut faggots here wake the fuck up from their power fantasy, you're in for a rude awakening.

Which shall fuel our morale eternally* I need sleep.

The subhumans are being delirious again. You got wiped out in Warsaw, remember? And the vatniks got to Berlin, not you?

Also, daily reminder where the Holohoax industry is and who is the most pro EU entity.
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army

Stalin allowed us to storm Berlin first while the vatniks were busy rape'ing

Time to clean my toilet, subhuman.

Proof? There was no way you stormed Berlin alone, not after Warsaw.
poles are truly the lowest form of lying subhumans. They are on par with the kikes. Considering where the Holohoax industry is, no surprise.

That's why Poland is listed as a participant, retard. Soviets pushed their own, let us clean the filth in our land, then together we took spoils of war in form of German women at Berlin, fact.

Quit being idiotic. The second world war is long fucking over and no longer relevant. The only infighting we can afford in Europe is the bare minimum needed to eject the kikes, shitskins, and traitors. In case you haven't bothered to think past your immediate borders, theres a very very hostile world out there that wants to totally destroy Europe and replace it with mongrels.

It's not like it was a privilege. Stalin used us as cannon fodder :-DDD

Pssssh. The moment we militarize again, you subhumans will be wiped out in a month. You are correct, the time to invade is now.
Too bad, who will pay the welfare to your subhuman "people" if you invade us? What is here to take? Banks?

You sure did take the spoil. In the form of what? You said the ivans did the raping and looting. What did you even take?
You were as important in the Battle of Berlin as Vietnam was to France in the war.
What a bunch of delusional subhumans. Don't you have an appointment to beg Ferkel for more money? And toilets to clean? Piss out of my sight, subhuman.

No salad on my kebab, Ahmed.

Where's your proof that "first" is synonymous with "alone" you illiterate nigger? Learn English.

You know the saying user, "fool me once.." , funnily enough Roaches saw through German kikery and didn't recognize the petition of Poland, and now Germany is riddled with them. Karma sure does take its time.

No, East Germany because East Germany is screwed on a different level than the West. For independence to not devolve into a shitfest it would require a major cleanup of mistakes made during reunification.

You see, during reunification the West German elites and East German commie government apparatus cut deals with each other. As a result economic reunification happend on terms that many economists said would devastate E. Germany for decades (htey were right) but it didn't fucking matter. What mattered however was the ability of West German companies to loot everything of value (key industrial sites, patents, high value personnel) while funneling subsidies intented to help rebuild E.Germany towards West German operations and squashing potential competition. For example the Bremer Vulkan AG took over most of East Germanies shipbuilding industry and used approx. 800 million DM in subsidies to prop up their failing West German operations.
As a result of the economic devastation many East Germans left for West in search of jobs and better salaries delivering another boon to West Germany, since a influx of ethnic Germans helped alleviate the devastating demographics after the introduction of the pill.

The commies on the other hand made off like the thieves they are. The party treasury of the SED was allowed to go "missing" to this very day, giving them a 4 billion Euro war chest. Much of that money was used to buy up real estate and firms for pennies which were then doled out to party loyalists.
Also after reunification commie functionaries were quickly allowed to take up high positions in administration, government, police and civil society again, handing them a new powerbase on a silver platter.

What really fucked over Germany however and was instrumental in the decline we see today is that now the Frankfurt School-inspired communists who had spent three decades infiltrating West Germany and their Stalinist bretheren from East could now openly operate together and "exchange ideas". Which is why the East German commies now fully support settling Muslim rapegufees into even economically devasted rural areas, which are precisely the places where violent backlash is all but guaranteed.

Good reading comprehension, brother. I thought I was unclear.

They literally started it first in this thread. Alright. I'm waiting for the day these subhumans actually cross the Oder with their piss army. They need to do it before we militarize.

Funny how you say that, jasnuz. Most of your unclean sausage stands are next to ahmed's imbiss. Funny how you parasites always seem to work together in the weekly market and the fair. And how you are all so friendly together at the welfare line. Hartz 4 unity, am I right?

Oh, so you died like subhumans just like at Warsaw. Top kek. Proud achievement right there.

Low IQ welfare foreign trashes can never learn.
And thank you for reminding us of your friendship with the Ottomans. Unity through Inferiority.

Gee sure did hurt my feelings knowing your country is being sucked dry.

The Kraut shrieks out in pain as he strikes you

But even if they got that region back, for one thing, it's still locked away from the mainland and the people living there are now basically all the ruskie conscripts' descendants so it's a de facto Oblast. Best solution would be independence but that'll never work.

You don't have a choice Poleanon. If Germany is left in the hands of the kikes, it will be turned into a shitskin infested cancer at the heart of Europe, one that will spread east. Its in everyone's best interest that Germany be purged of the shitskins and set right, we need every last white European we can save. In the global scheme of things we are badly outnumbered.

Slav Lands stolen within last 200 years
Rightful vassal of Polish Crown that broke away to from Prussia with Brandenburg.

You and your stupid Drang nach Osten got stomped, and rightfully so. Sort out your kebabs first, or you will not have a Germany to call home by 2050. As it stands, we do a better job of keeping the land in European hands than you do.

Makes sense, look at the rest of the former Eastern Bloc areas. They are far more radical one way or the other. I mean, Die Linke also polled pretty well in those areas, and at the same time, the AFD is doing good. This shows that in nations once affected by Communism, there exists both nostalgia, and a need to be firmly against the past.

Nationalism is a big thing in most of the former Bloc, as many once existed as mere puppets to a higher power, many are unwilling to do so once more.

Still patiently waiting for the proofs of how Germans were BTFO at Warsaw, top kek.

It is called Preußen, subhumans. Even then, it was an ami. This doesn't matter though. Unless your loud mouthed subhuman "people" can cross the Oder with your "army", it inevitable that we will be united with our lands again, the lands that our ancestors cultivated, which you subhumans were never able to, because you are as good as the turkroaches.

Keep sucking it, olag. We need the EU to collapse. It seems that you subhumans are good for one thing alone after all!

Kek, already trying to change ID and brigading from your chans.
You keep babbling about this as if it is something to be proud of. A vassal less than a fourth of your size kicked you to the curb 200 years later. That is fucking embarassing. And even now, you are slaves to an occupied and kiked nation.

Retrospect is not a thing for the low IQ welfare leeching subhumans I guess.

Doesn't matter who started it, its stupid to fight amongst ourselves anymore than we have to. The Kraut government as its stands needs to go and be replaced with a Nationalist government, theres just no other solution.

What needs to happen is the poles need to cross the Oder with the help of nationalist Germans and storm the kike-run government in Berlin and then begin the removal of every last shitskin cockroach in Germany.

Die Linke aka the renamed SED polls good because they got to some lenghts to conceal their adoption of Antigermanism/Third Worldism while posturing as the party of social responsiblity for the little people and welfare. People truly nostalgic for the days of the DDR are pretty much limited to those who had highly privileged positions who no longer have these positions (i.e cab drivers, construction workers, small craftsmen etc).

I just came into the thread, but believe that if it makes you happier kiddo
Not as much as being an occupied nation today, kek.

Current territory is where it needs to be and belongs to the right people. No amount of kvetching will change that.

Germany will Balkanize, Bavaria joining Austria, Eastern Germany as a parody of "Prussia" (which in itsself was Poles under the control of Vatican kikes), some to Belgium, some to Luxembourg, and so forth, once the money expires, to pretend it'll sustain a close of a hundred million people in the future is simply ignorant.

You too, will collapse. 27 more years and when Americans leave you might have a shot. Don't keep me waiting Hans.

Unsurprising, I know 3 eastbloc-germans and all of them say today that they would actually prefer a new 80s DDR over the current year.

Thrilled to see phase two of the "based polan" meme develop…

This is what is going to happen in your scenario:

Best Reality:

Worst:

A slave state to an occupied state, and you are proud of it.
Typical low IQ thought pattern. Fitting for toilet lickers.

But you said it first, subhuman. You were going to cross the Oder with your army? You think we forgot about it or something, subhumans?
You subhumans are just like the shitskins. All talk and no walk, in every area of life.

How old?

Nice fantasy, but it will never happen. You underestimate the lengths the kikes will go to prop up a mongrel state and you underestimate the lengths they will go to in order to destroy you. They and their leftist allies have decided that the white race must go and they will not rest until every last Polish, man, woman and child is gone. You cannot allow that cancer to take root on your western border nor can you indulge your fantasies of a destroyed Germany.

You can't get Putin to invade us from the rear like Stalin, kraut. He ultimately supports Slavic power. It'll be 1v1 Pierog vs. Kraut and no flanking from so-called "East Prussia" and Bohemia for you because they have been cleansed, and next Germany will be cleansed. Turks will rise up in support of Polish army and help cleanse Germany

One was 8 when the wall fell.
The others were father and son, 14 & 39 respectively.

Ok, this is shilling now.

I like how kikes try to ferment hatred by pretending to be someone else and start blaming everyone around.

If that happens it opens the door for the kikes to take advantage and manipulate the rest of Europe into taking sides and killing each other. Which is exactly what they want. While some won't realize this, the Polish leadership has to or Europe is going to end up a charred out cinder at the mercy of the kikes. Again.

Germany proper will get cleansed by heroic Polish army along with Turkish fifth columnists Boga willing

What will happen then?
I'm confident most Kraut's carry kike blood at this time. As another user put it beautifully here, the kraut cried out in pain as he strikes you.

"Cannot". Such a broad word. They are UNABLE to is more fitting. A militarized Germany means dead subhuman poles. Attacking a cucked Germany means no more gibs.
They are destined to be our slaves no matter what.

Checked. Old boomer coots and a kid.
Nice. Really good depiction of reality.

Killing da germans is good but when they bite back it is D&C am I right?
I don't give a fuck. Your subhuman "people" will always be under our chains, one way or another.

France has a much better army you know. And they actually HATE the EU, unlike some loud mouthed subhumans and a shitty state.

Samefagging. You know we have IDs here right? Typical inferior subhuman trash.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/poland-virtual-jewish-history-tour
jewishhistory.org/the-jews-come-to-poland/
I wish I can find some pogroms in pooland. Oh wait, they don't fucking exist. The only ones that did were allegedly by us, with mega ovens.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Just like the poor Ameri Indians, no? You dirty kikes will publicly speak about us yet to talk back is to "bite", this is why we will forever remain enemies. Your land was conquered, by force and not by deception like the kraut prefers, you're no different to Jews.
Take your meds, schizo. Check my triple double faggot.

Holla Forums has become the Russian cock-sucking propaganda machine and they dont even know it.

Like I said, they are best buddies when they sell us unclean kebabs and sausages. And at the welfare line.

Wew.
This is pretty sad. For the last time, I will just remind lurkers where the Holohoax industry is and who harbored kikes for half a millenium.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was for "another" ID. Freudian slip much?

Typical subhuman poolish trashes. I will enjoy slashing some sausage carts today. Fuck you subhumans.

I was reiterating my point, not samefagging :^)

Not me, and not the Germans in this thread.

Yeah, because Achmed will let you, especially after he's done fucking your girlfriend and sister.
I do see their point though, German girls are easy, had one myself :)
You lost, if you want to do something, uncuck yourself first.

By force. True. By America and Russia. Not you subhumans. That's why your claim will never be accepted.
Hold on to it, subhuman. You will see what happens when the gibs run out.

We will breed a German untermensch mixed with Turk just to spite Hitler

You both realize this is exactly what (((they))) want. For you to hate each other and kill each other over stupid reasons, every last white corpse is a victory to them. Meanwhile our numbers dwindle and the shitskins breed like fucking rabbits while we waste resources fighting each other. What you provincial fucks fail to realize is most of nonwhite world hates your guts and wants to wipe you out and the good ole days of European feuding either have to end or we're going to weaken ourselves further and be exterminated.

So the side of Germany that had to live under rule of the USSR doesn't want to be part of an increasingly leftist state? What a surprise!

Kraut, you want to see heroic Polish pogroms of Jews? Look after the Polish-Soviet War. We actually defeated the Soviets and kept them from invading Europe, unlike you lol. And we killed Jews for being gommies.

different id now, was 602a4c before.
look user, i only told you why you shouldnt attempt to judge military forces by numbers only. i was not trying to hurt your national feefees or something. morale is only going to get you so far - if the enemy has a significant advantage in information and knows your position they are going to bomb your ass out of the water pretty hard and soon. you arent talking like you have any military experience at all so i dont know why i even tried to tell you why your numbers game is dangerous thinking. you learned nothing.

that being said, this thread is literal dividist shit and i dont understand how it could get sone many replies - even if i take into account all the retarded shitflinging that you are honestly doing right now.

If only you had this much energy to get up and save your country, then you wouldn't be a daily, global laughing stock. Cry all you want, reality speaks more than I care to.

Like I said before, Stalin airdropped weapons and walled out cities so we do the dirty work ourselves, where's your proof of otherwise? "It was real in my head" . No sympathy for Germanic kike.

German claims to our lands begin in the OP, to stand around and accept such humiliation is German in nature, not ours.

This thread was made by some americunt who wants to propose something.
Subhumans poles bark like dogs, as always.
And now I'm some D&C agent.
Piss off.
And poolish whores are even easier than your decadent German bitches.

You are the subhuman though. And since you lots always hang out with each other, it is more probable that you will breed with a roach.
Also
Shitskin detected.

The roaches don't seem to hate the poles that much at the welfare line. What are you talking about?

Wew

isnt that where merkel is from? isnt east germany the commie one?

Yeah, it is always so cheerful between you and the roaches at the welfare office.

Are you illiterate, subhumans?
What does that have to do with that post?
Are you talking about Warsaw where you got mowed down like dogs, your retarded subhuman ape?

KEK

First of all, you clearly need to study more.
Second of all, Ferkel is a polish kike.

HEROIC
E
R
O
I
C

But the rest seem to be moronic cucks who willingly digest every bit of propaganda.

It was not directed at you obviously, I added onto WHY numbers shouldn't be considered alone, because of morale. What is your point?

1000 kikes maximum
Meanwhile we put hundred and thousands of them in camps and they died from the bombs of their own allies.
Hilarious.
47000 poles just to kill a few kikes.
Meanwhile we didn't have to waste a single bullet, because they kill themselves.
Just to show how inferior the subhuman poles are.
And reminder that we killed more commies than anyone else in the world, that isn't a commie.

So fucking what? Trump won and your population still frothing at the mouth to go war with Iran. You do know there are many ways to do things, right?

so you didnt read my post then

Prepare to enjoy another Warsaw in the near future, subhuman.

Can you really expect much from a bunch of barbarians?

It obviously means that the Russians nor Americans didn't save us, what else could be assumed? You argue like a kike straight out of Mein Kampf. Or are you pretending to be retarded?

I am speaking originally, I have nothing to add to your latter post, I was explaining your misunderstanding of direction. Unless you're a kraut who got their panties in a twist I care not for military strategy unless its within context of my previous post. Yes it very clearly and obviously could, but evidently didn't. Not to mention you forgot other things like BRAVERY, I'm still confused about the point you're trying to make.

Sad.

Krauts don't even want to kill kikes by hand? Take a look at how people died in that war, second pick related. Bolshevik barbarians anally sodomizing a Polish patriot. You do not experience the pleasure of a pogrom without personally ending someone's life. First pic shows that we we could've killed more kikes if we hadn't other objectives.

Of course they didn't save you. Nobody gives a fuck about you subhumans.
Well I do though. After the shitskin purge, you will be the first to go.

Spoken like a truly retarded subhuman. Keep charging MG post with pitchforks.

Sad!
Is this the best that you subhumans can muster? And your shithole is filled with gypsies.

We actually had to beat the Soviets, remember, not lose to them and allow them to occupy all of Eastern Europe

Because we don't need to, because we are smarter than you and better than you. that's why even as "victors" you still lick our toilets for a living. subhuman.

So? Maybe you should stand on their side next time so they can do it again. It is a thing betweent "slavic white brothers", right?

WEW

I'll take gypsies, who stay in their ghettos, aren't muzzies, have no political power or organisation, and who mostly deal in petty crime, over your rape infestation any day, cuck. Better get my wallet stolen than get blown up while bending over to Ahmed's dick

Also, at least someone almost beat them. Unlike the toilet licking subhumans that sabotaged the anti communist effort kek.

WEW
Proud poolish nationalist right here. Such a display of real world experience and intelligence. No wonder why pooland is so developed.

Of course a kike can "never be parted from their opinon" so when it comes to facts and is put on a spot to sustain such arguments suddenly resorts back to shit flinging as to avoid idocy. You've spoken shit to me, but to thehe outsider you proclaim yourself shamelessly as the very thing I claimed you were, a kike. I'd respect all you kikes more if you said outright you want the clay back no hidden meaning, but of course it is now within kraut nature to kike.

Is this the best you can do?

How ironic. Go on, olag. Keep convincing us about how morale and "polish bravery" will help you charge an MG nest.
Typical low IQ dreg. I'm so gonna enjoy muh dicking polish whores this weekend.

Thats enough yet, subhuman?
Time for some statistik then, janunsz.

great discussion.
ITT shitposters with weak character triggering themselves

Kraut pls, you're the one who shipped the Bolshevik jews in a train to Russia via Sweden. It's great karma that both these countries are now uber cucked.

In 1920 we could have defeated the Bolsheviks if it was politically expedient to ally with General Denikin and Kolchak. Denikin was great at pogroms, we could have learned from him and used his tactics to terrorize the German population who were squatting on our Baltic coastline.

All best German men died in the war user, to argue with neo-German Ahmed is to argue with the very same emasculated faggots who didn't fight, had their wives sisters and mothers raped and let it happen, among many more things. To argue with a German is to argue with a kike, no matter how many capital "h"s or "a"s they smash in conjunction you can hear the humiliating defeat in their tone, we should probably let it go and let the carcass rot on its own.

I mean, annihilated the Bolsheviks

The Russian cock of demands for proofs has never been more appropriate.

Lol, remember to come by and unclog my toilet, olag.
Oh, and I think we will rough up some janunsz at the bar this weekend, and some mohammad too.

This thread shows me that German inferiority complex is alive and well. Ah sheesh, I had hope for you guys but I guess your extinction is necessary.

Kraut, the kikes did not just kill themselves. You had an industrial gassing and cremation operation which deflected your resources from the eastern front, resulting in your defeat. We multitasked - killing kikes and beating Soviets, you went berserk on kikes but lost to Soviets. Sad!

Meaning Polish territory you stole during 18th century

Thread won't hit autosage anytime soon, subhuman. I would prefer it to stay.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the pole.

Have you read Germania by Tacitus?

Some things just don't change

General Denikin and Kolchak were Russian nationalists fighting the Bolsheviks during the Civil War. If the Polish Army had coordinated their efforts with them, perhaps along with Finland, the Bolsheviks would have been rekt. But they did not want to recognize Poland and Finland's right to exist. And even if they had, they would have backstabbed us like Petlyura, the Ukrainian in

So you lack reading comprehension too? Or do you preffer to live among muslims to living among gypsies? "Yes, my wife's son snackbar'd himself in the middle of a busy square, but hey, at least we don't have them gypsy ghettos! People can even get mugged there, can you imagine?"

Poland is officiallly one of the safest countries in Europe, but very well.
There are 17049 gypsies in total in Poland, according to 2011 census (so Poland is less infested by gypsies than Germany is by muzzies) and there had been 1,233 rapes in Poland in 2015, according to OSAC. In Germany in 2015 there were 46,081 reported sex crimes. Satisfied?

Holy shit, retard. I can show you a map of the year 1500 with those german states in the Holy Roman Empire, outside of Poland. Even when they were "Slavs", they were never Polish, but Kashubian, Sorbian, etc.

You have no claim to the land there besides what the Russians gave you. But that's to be expected when your nation has been nothing but a sick little boy gangraped by your master to the east for the last half a millenium.

Why am I shitflinging with these subhumans again? Damn, all I have to do was proving the Holohoax isn't real and they will kvetch to no end, these Christ rejected subhuman kike lovers.

Typical slav(e)ic "brotherhood".

Were you not an inferior retard, you would have seen that I hate all shitskins and welfare leeches, like you.

And I said I need proof that gypsies rape less than mudslimes, retard.
Illiterate much?

the only thing worse than poles and germans is romanians and hungarians

Just leaving this here.

Before I go out and enjoy myself today, I just want to remind all lurkers that the subhuman poles in this thread believe the Holohoax is real.
That's all.
Tschuss.

Thing is that there is no statistic about how many rapes were commited by gypsies in Poland, since gypsy rape had never been enough of a problem to separately track it, as you probably know (asking for a statistic that doesn't exist - what an argument). I don't really see how they could compare to the amount of rapes caused by rapefugees in Germany, however.

In any case, I will reiterate my point - I would definitely preffer to live in a country with 17k gypsies, to living in a country with 4.7 fucking MILLION muslims.

Just like Prussians who were Poles, right?

Of course only a faggot worthless NEET enjoys themselves at 1 am on a Wednesday. Bye bye faggio.

Have you read a map? "West Prussia" was ours. If you want to go to roman times - there were slavic tribes living as far as Berlin, so prepare for reclamation of rightful slavic clay.

this is so accurate it hurts
poland has always been the punching bag of russia and germany

I didn't get involved in this shitstorm, keep it at cuckchan. But there are plenty of people tired of the chauvinistic chest-beating which is keeping nationalism outside of the overton window.

Also, what are you doing here, subhuman?
The toilet isnt going to clean itself.

Maybe you can read this thread again from the start and see how flung shit first, you fucking hypocrite.

Enjoying yourself as in working to fuel my economy with German bus I assume? Well then, I hope you have a fantastic time. But who am I kidding, we all know your life revolves around 8ch.

who*
And it was the OP, you braindead moron.

bux*

That's because he is. Putin likes to let him mouth off as the mad dog alternative to whatever questionable shit the Kremlin is already pulling. AKA "if you off me look at what my subjects want to do".

This is fucking terrible. It would make the Aryan race weaker to divide it into separate nations. The unification of Germany was the best thing that ever happened to them.

KYS

Anyone who thinks Germanics should be divided into even smaller groups is either fucking STUPID or an enemy trying to subvert and destroy us.
Germans are stronger when united. Hitler and Bismarck would be disappointed in you fags.

Fuck off faggot, this is what the map of Europe is supposed to look like. Do you see a fucking Poland on it? Nope. Quit cleaning toilets in England, go back to your mud huts in the Ukraine Mr. Paradisus Ludaeorum.

So, you're not a nationalist, then

This

K. Keep on living in the past Ahmed.

Pick one faggot.

WE WUZ SHEIKHS N SHIET

Fuck off, kike. There will be time and many wars to discuss and clarify Europe of tomorrow to come, but that will happen centuries after whites unite against kikes and shitskins worldwide.

Check the population in Middle Germany (East was lost after WW2) vs the population in West Germany. In terms of absolute numbers we have vastly, vastly more AfD-voters and AfD-members in West-Germany. It's not even close.

OP you are a fagot

No, German Communist are not based, their (((head))) said in German TV, the Germans dieing out is good.

It's satire

Höcke is from the West (Hesse), his biggest supporter is from the West (Gauland), his biggest enemy (Petry) from the east.

Yeah, fat chance shill, he is not even as popular as Hillary.

In the current and past year that has stopped.

you are a clueless fagot.

Oh, a kike in shill thread that's surprising

Kike fap fantasy, did not happened.
No fraternisation was allowed and no unsupervised leave for soldiers.
Very few desertions, triggering immediate massive man hunts with helicopters, dogs and special forces.

Get lost kike.
The only form of prostitution the Red Army knows is dedovschina

Get lost polish kike

Kike fantasies are not anecdotes

Yes, it is a kike.

That's the reason the “winged hussars” cried for help during the Ukraine crisis, “please Germany do something”.

This thread full of asshurt polacks making up things.

Got tons of German kit, after ten years, still not operational.

They didn't want to become Polish, nor did the feel Polish, they did option for Germany in post world war one referenda, when it was allowed.

Danzig was founded and always populated by Germans until the Germans there have been murdered after 1945.

Danzig was not allowed to vote for Germany by the allies, any person open declaring his allegiance to Germany would have been deported by the Allies.

I'm going to go out on a whim here with an unpopular opinion, but I grew up in a Soviet-style Communist regime. The groundwork for nationalism and particularly national socialism was laid by the Commies. The gentile commies.

I'm sure we can shoot off a number of complaints about the DDR and the ruling SED, but they kept the DDR white. They banned degeneracy like porn, prostitution, gambling, homosexuality, etc.

Further, there was no immigration allowed into the DDR from anywhere outside of the Warsaw Pact UNLESS your shit hole third world government had a contract with the DDR. Even in that case, niggers and sand people could only stay a maximum of 5 years and then had to fuck off.

Further the whole "Holocaust" hoax wasn't even brought up. Jews were kept in check with Anti-Zionism and after Stalin died, the power was held by goyim.

It wasn't the Third Reich for sure, but the groundwork for the ideology was set.

Nationalism especially was kept alive in the NVA. They even busted out old Prussian military traditions like the goose step and statues of Frederick the Great

When Germany reunited Kohl refused to fucking take it when offered it by the Russians.

You know that Merkel and most of the other liberals and leftists are mostly from the communist east of Germany and then inflitrated high positions after the reunification…

yid charlatan
proponent of abandoning russians as the core of the empire, wants to lean on the mudslimes more
kek that aint saying much

So don't complain and kvetch when Germans or German sympathizers say that the treatment you got was justified.
Trouble with eye for an eye is that everyone goes blind.

Regardless, nobody from Germany fucking wants your damned clay anymore. There's no point to it seeing as the infrastructure has been ruined by the Soviet economics and there's no Germans left to help. There's no claims to renounce as far as Poland is concerned. Although Russia's a different matter.

He is a filthy "russian" imperialist,a literal kike and said he wants to nuke scotland.
Also his party is called "liberal democrat" and is just another pro putin puppet party
Watch "what is duginism" on jewtube. Dugin is a subversive neo communist whose ideology "eurasianism" advocates for a multiculti asiatic eurasian union aka ussr 2.0. He also loves kikes and wants to genocide ukranians (not even joking)

Go back to cleaning toilets, polenigger.
Poland will be lucky to have any land at all you subhuman.

Your telling me that East Germany; unlike the rest of the the Soviet Union, was not completely controlled by the Bolsheviks/Kikes? Tell me more about that.

If a building is on fire, what you want is compartmentalization, so sections are destroyed but the entire structure doesn't burn the fuck down. The more walls thrown up, the more divisions, the better. If you live under a flagrantly traitorous government, putting all your eggs in one basket isn't smart, it's suicidal.
Secessions, "Exits", and the collapse of the EU, limit the spread of the cancer and serve our interests.
The UN predicts Sweden's social system will collapse within the next 15 years. The locusts won't just stay up there, they'll move onto greener, more southerly pastures.

In 1939 Poland had more tanks than Germany too (as did France). How'd that work out?

slavs didnt exist in Roman times the first time the term or language appeared was after the western roman empire collapses

posts like this are why you cunts keep getting partitioned

You stupid fucking faggot. I hope you get shot by your own for how retarded you are.

The SED and NVA were full of goyim. Unfortunately some kikes and half-kikes made it into the Stasi. But then again so did lots of "ex" Nazis.

To be honest, it's less about Poland being a bitch, and more about Pilsudzki dying prematurely and being replaced by commie-lovers. If Pilsudzki lived 10 years more then Poland would have sided with Germany during WW2 = Enigma is not cracked and Britain is captured = Germany has huge chances of winning.

Every fucking time.

Are there more kike tactics?

Brave sons of Germany lead what was at time the worlds biggest sneak attack, proudly guarded by Italian fascists who proclaimed neutrality until it was time to measure cocks, and Honourable Japanese Samurai's on the others who demonstrated their careful skill in sneak attacking Russian Navy during the Russo-Japaese war. Their legeneds shall forever ring in our ears.

Rejoicing the downfall of Western civilization… An excellent example of a polish cuck.

Suck my cock Ahmed. Boo hoo.

das gefuehl wenn kein Koenigsberg

No, it's rightful swedish clay

Look, I admire and adore Germany and its history. That nation has contributed much to Western civilization, and it always had an incredible amount of potential. The way the nation was butchered after the world wars was a great tragedy that set us all back, and I wish it hadn't happened like that. The destruction of Prussia is easily among the worst crimes of the 20th century.

I support any effort to offset some of the terrible wounds inflicted upon Germany by the (((victors))) of the 2nd world war, such as Königsberg being returned, or an anschluss 2.0 of Austria.

All that being said, I really don't see you ever getting back Alsace-Lorraine or anything lost to Poland. Without getting into the details that we already know (don't want to demoralize anyone), Germany simply isn't what it used to be, and it will take so long to recover (if it ever does), that retaking significant amounts of territory from Poland seems ludicrous.

Maybe if the Poles gained back what they lost to Belarus and Ukraine, they'd be willing to make a deal with you, but it still seems quite far-fetched.

East Germany alone could destroy Poland in a war tbh. Though Russia would probably back them against Poland anyways.

The whole reason the French made Germany agree to give up any claims to its former territories (among other things) in the reunificataion was that they were worried they might vote to rejoin Germany in a referendum, same as the Saarland did.

Who are you calling Ahmed, Lipka?

Poles are incompetent subhumans and nobody in the west will give a shit when you're wiped out. Hell, we may join in :)

Once we get a nationalist government, you'll be eating those words.

Well I guess that applies double to you, because you got rolled over twice.
Poles are second biggest whiners in the world, after jews, and only live as parasites off the EU. All the more reason why the EU should be abolished.

You mean like your country did with Tatars?

Get out, chaim.

reported for D&C

True, and they wont give it back.
Stalin wanted it because the russians had no acces to a ice free harbor. Also they could maintain control over the other Soviets in this region with it.
But mostly they got it because Burgers where too busy containing Russian influence in 100 other Regions.
And yes, they have Nuclear Weapons stored in Kalinningrad.

But for what its worth, the Russian Federation embraces the German Heritage of this City.

And Polan and Lithuania are NOT happy with Russia as a Neighbour

This whole thread is literal D&C.

The german army is not fit for any combat that doesn't consist out of half a dozen planes and a couple hundred boots on the ground against wild sandniggers.
Half of our equipment doesn't work, our troops have hardly any experience and we lack replacement parts for basically everything. If there would be war today, Poland would take Berlin before the Bundeswehr is even ready to do something.

Give it 10 years and a lot of money and the Bundeswehr will be top of the world again but the current state is just sad.

fixed

Absolutely disgusting.

wtf no stop

It's so weird that those bastard communists actually ended up sheltering the populations under their grasp from the rampant degeneracy in the west, ex-soviet people are based as fuck.

Are your painted broomsticks automatic now? Double the budget, double the acceptable annual spending (per E.U terms) yet a pathetic fucking army who's primary goals include busting through your door for writing a Facebook comment. Be careful, this might be a hatecrime Mehmet.
Kraut's only speak in fantasy, too easy.

Are you making a statement or refuting my point? Pick one retard.
Protecting your own, eh?

Exactly. The country is without exaggeration a manifestation of a PSYOP, Russians care not for its crumbling infrastructure or starving citizens (so impressed by a shitty Polish supermarket and Lidl they write a hit song about it) as long as they can prop up their rockets along either border whenever they feel like putting on a big boy act, especially with its nuclear submarines that could target almost a dozen countries through one conduct alone.

Communism is a practical fallacy, so naturally it evolved into proto-nationalism. I'm not saying it was good, I'm only stating the facts.

German Police looks like it could rival the military. We did end the draft but its expected of a young boy to long for joining the Police or the Army at one point or another, what's the atmosphere like over there? Is the military seen as evil and the police not?

russians are not communists.

D&C SHILL TO DIVIDE SLAVIC NATIONS

(poland attacked and actually conquered parts of russia)

READ A BOOK NIGGER

ID:5438c6 - D&C SHILL

REMINDER
jews crashed poland therefore it was weakened and taken over by other nations

Daily reminder that everything east of Germany is Soviet land and we as proud socialists shall not be beaten by the Fascist regime in the European Union. We won the first time and we'll win again!

Bavaria is about 15.2% of the German population, not that that changes the larger question.

Yeah but it's not real soviet land.

What point are you making? All you have done in this thread is racially attack Germans, gloat about warcrimes against women and children committed in the name of the Jews, and call for more wars of extermination on European soil.

Poland brought more shame and suffering to Europe than modern Germany could imagine. Poles are a foreign to Europe degenerate race that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.

"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans.

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews.
Not forgetting Poland is trying to get Turkey let into the EU.
Hitler was too damn soft on you, actually considering you as Aryan. If he had actually done what the Polish whiners claim he had done to them, the Lipko-Ashkenazic horde would have been destroyed, there would be no Merkel and no fucking Donald Tusk and Europe would be a lot better off.

I am not. I respect Danes, I respect the Dutch. Another fact that I am not fond of mentioning is that we are mostly one, England only ever becoming Saxon after Danes and Wends flocked her shores together. German absorption of Lechite tribes. Poland canonized by classical historians as "Germanic" before arrival of other tribes like Avars or the Huns (who are modern day Hungarians, whom Germans consider cousins for some odd reason) Jastroft culture spread as early to our shores as to yours. Hitler aborbed Prussia and her inhabitants crossed Germany it became more apparent than ever, it is only a question of if Germans now are Slavic Germanics or Poles Germanic Slavs. Traditional anthropology is as Jewish and baiased as psychology, mostly because it is founded in supremacy of association. You can't tell me that Corats are magically Aryan but their closest genetic relative (overall) are us yet we are subhumans, it's all make belive. I am not interested in who can shout the loudest, only facts. And its proven yet again and again krauts lie out of their ass on shit like this, just like kikes.

What I am attacking, however, is German tendency to twist shit from their wooden high horse while reality dictates otherwise. Your tendency to attack not only us but other white nations like England or America only later to cry "prejudice!". This is Jewery. Its pathetic. Sad. Your country is burning, and those who you ruined looked past the crimes yet you cannot.

Also other Slavs build mosques, doesn't have to be neccesairly Muslim in nature. I'll take it back with sufficient evidence.

Hungarians (Magyars) never were Huns, nor were the Romanians Romans. Modern Hungarians have practically no connection by blood with medieval Hungarians who became extinct. Hungarians are genetical very close to her neighbours, showing no Asian connection.

They behave like some. They don't annoy us with fake heroism of your fake history.

“Germany please help, the Russians are mean”

More like:
Please, German policeman protect the car I've stolen from you my car, that Russian vatnik is looking so menacing at me. And BTW you look gay and I will take your stuff which rightful belongs to me.

So they took in some tatars and it bited them in the ass later on? So what.
The prussian king Fritz openly said he would let muslims and pagans settle in his lands as long as they would work nicely. The perception of Islam was different back then as christianity itself was still quiet militant and some common european identity that could have been betrayed wasnt a thing either.
Stop grasping at straws just to justifie a black and white perspective.

That level of cognitive dissonance.

But he didn't, in contrast to Poland.
Hell, the very beginning of “Poland” was an alliance of Poles and heathen Lithuanians, with the Lithuanian as king against the very Catholic order the Poles had invited to fight the pagan Prussians. The Polacks wanted the bounty of this war, the blossoming country the order has created, profit from the labour of the German colonists.

What have the Germans ever done for us?

I still dont get how Holla Forums likes frysians while they are the biggest commies around. What's next, does Holla Forums start liking Ben Shapiro?

Since when does Holla Forums like Frisians? Since when do burgers even know what a Frisian is?

Whenever the Netherlands are brought up there's always some faggot posting that shit picture. I took the liberty to fix it for so this misunderstanding can be cleared up.

stop

No. This is what Europe should look like

Yes they were never EXCLUSIVELY Hunnic but mixed with the Huns, an "Asiatic" peoples. That's why they're (mostly) not related to any other people other that Finns, who too carry some "Asiatic" admixture. I wasn't speaking in absolutes user, yet you are wrong on the statement that they have absolutely NO connection, this is simply ignorant, although I do agree I should've used a better word as "Asiatic" here can be recognized as an insult, whereas many steppe peoples coming from the Caucasus into the Eurasian steppe were Aryan in nature; coloured eyes, bright hair, and those that werent, are eaisly spotted. Most notably the haplogroup J2 which is responsible for the "Roman" nose you see in Slavs, and that most Muslims or Jews lie about carrying, as it was also somewhat spread through conquest of the fertile crescent and Egypt, and the fact that Prophet Mohammed who was a ginger with green eyes who carried it. There are more lessons on it on the internet than I care to explain but I hope you understand my point.

I take it you look like a huge faggot. Story?

Where's your ambition?

Real map coming through.

And you still end up jacking it in a sock daily

I have created hell.

Pagan Prussians? The fuck nigger? You're speaking both in the future and the past, Prussians were long gone whilst we were fighting, it was another Vatican order for power (which mostly spread through converton) that renamed the "Livonian order" to Prussia as to avoid it being an undisputable proof of Jewery. Like i said, "traditional" anthropology has no place in the modern world. Same goes to the Holy Roman Empire, the remamants of Rome that ruled the barbarians through the life code of Christianity. It was a war against literal predecessors of modern Jewelry, Lithuanians being the other dominant tribe of EAST, while we ruled the WEST. You're proving my point yet again Germans are fucking retarded "WE WUZ" double digit IQ mongloids.

German being the second largest/most used languages in Science is just a coincidence.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Nice quads. Looks like a bunch of idiots have fallen for D&C, user.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Ahhh, just another day with infiltrators among the mods and volunteers, and butthurt toilet cleaners.

What scripts are you using to get consistent trips and dubs?
You know they don't actually help you win over people here right? You kike loving volunteer or mods banned quite a few folks here, and look what happened.
Even more people hate you subhumans now.

This is why the subhumans who squat on Prussia will never amount to anything.

Arguing like a kike while accusing people of being a kike.
The facts remain that your backwater shithole was and still is the safe havens for kikes and "hwhite" mudslimes.

Quads wasted on an idiot with no knowledge of history.
Someone deport this illiterate Lipko-Khazarian horsefucker-turned-car-thief back to the Altai Mountains.

If Bismarck could unite Kingdoms into Germany against the French menace, the Germans can do the same against the Muslim.

This entire thread it has been spouting bullshit, disinfo and calling for the extermination of Germans.
It isnt banned, the others anons are before they cant deal with the number of people not taking the bullshit anymore.
Really makes you think.

Please, attempt this.

Once occupation troops leave you might be in for a little surprise, though.

Nope.

Nope.

Archduke Ferdinand intended to make the Empire into 'Austria-Hungary-Croatia'. It's why the Serbs shot the Duke and thus started WW1.

Criminally underchecked trips. Hope you had a nice sleep user.

Alexander Dugin is Jewish as well (I didn't know that Vladimir Zhironovsky was Jewish, but I'm not surprised).
They may be necessary allies at the moment, but we mustn't forget this!

East is old-school National Socialism, they know what's up. They can't stand the west, nor America (most hate it with a passion, to them, we are in the state we are in now, because of them (which is, not entirely false you know) and they couldn't give a fuck about the fakeness of the "west" germans and their oldcuckery. Sadly, these things are all true, but these Easteners are a bit on the primitive side (very primitive, actually), so they are no use to a semi-global village, either. So they are fucked and angry, a potential combination, most would side with Russia when shit goes down, but Putin has no use for a bunch of village pumpkins either (which, to top it off, most of them stuck in the 3rd reich, mentally.) There you have it, it's all a mess.

This is what will destroy AfD in the end. Cunts belong into the kitchen (only exception is France because their men are ultra cucks and fucking useless). Petry will get Höcke kicked out or split the party into 2 smaller ones and this will be the end of AfD and any resistance.

Females destroy everything even if they don't want to.

In regards to germany:
East germany has always been poor since the russkies invaded. They lag behind the west 50 years and even today they get development money out of the federal budget of germany to boost their development. That beeing said, affluence is useless when your nation is flooded with subhumans, so it is better for them to secede that sink with teh west.

The East was governed by Stalinist Communists for 40 years. The then ruling Communist Party still exists, like in most former Soviet occupied countries. Similar to most former Soviet occupied countries those former ruling Communist Parties are now receiving their orders from Washington instead of Moscow.

For example the chairman of Germany's Communists (until recently) is a member since Soviet times. He is a Jew like his Dad, who used to be a minister of the Communist government. Said chairman was celebrating the extinction of the German people in an election add!

Todays Communist party is now sheltering the surviving members of the raving mad anti-German “Pirate party”, members who called for the destruction of Dresden and called for tanks rolling over Pegida demonstrators.

The Communist party does rule in the states of Thuringa (East) and Berlin (East). The Communist Party has no leg to stand in the West. Of course the traditional western parties, Socialists, Christian Democrats and Greens are pozed as well. They rule in East and West Germany's states. Libertarians play no longer a role, but are under remote control of Washington as well.

The political situation in Germany appears to be dominated by crazies. Like everywhere in the “Western world”, the hegemony of the USA.

I can assure you, the political actors are not mad, even if their actions look like it. They are following orders.

East Germany is flooded with invaders as well. There will be no secession in Germany, neither East-West, nor South-North, for simple economical and social reasons (like a majority of eastern-Germans are living and working in the west now). That are Russian, French, English and Polish plumber pipe dreams.

Believe me I did hear the same bullshit from the same idiots trying to prevent the unification in 1989.
It is mindless repeated nonsense from clueless people from afar.

Bullshit. East is regular Socialist.

It's what the West had been telling to everyone to justify occupation. IRL West didn't even purge Nazis from the their own government - Nazi themselves oversaw Nazi trials!

People simply don't like modern SJW bullshit and don't want to accept that it's Nazism under the different guise: 80 years ago it was "let's kill Jews and Slavs, that will solve everything" - today "let's kill Germans, that will solve everything" - such difference, much wow!

That's how people ended up thinking "West is Socialist and Left". But it's just as Socialist and Left as National Socialism - i.e. not in the slightest. It's all about supporting banks and international syndicates.

Yes. In early 50s East even had an uprising, when some morons from USSR attempted to make them go liberal (too early for real Socialism). Ulbricht was hardocore, and so was Honecker who didn't give a fuck about Perestroika.

But this is where you go tinfoil retard - and don't stop.

Bullshit. There were many rapes during the war itself, but afterwards the Sowiets clamped down hard on it. After 1948 you would be hard pressed to find an authentic Sowiet rape case in the GDR.

What makes you so sure that it will be easy to reunite after the split? What if the split turns out to be quite bloody?

How about a french italian russian border in central europe and no germany?

Shut up you dumb jew. Your artificial construct Socialism got blown apart as soon as the Wall fell and the National Socialist was back on top. Now go play with your useless shekels.

I always forget about that place. How is it run? Is it mostly autonomous?

Beware separatist movements. Remember 'Quebec' nationalism in Canada in the
1970s? The Rockefellers supported it, something
Observers couldn't understand at all. However, they were promoting nationalism in order to
weaken the links between Canada and the UK,
so that international agreements and open borders trade acts with the USA could be
passed more easily. So the Rockefellers
support for Canadian nationalism and Quebec separatism was really for the advancement
of globalism.

Italy doesn't own clay on the Adriatic and Tunisia
That map needs improving

Read The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion. https:// archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

Looks like Croatia-Slovenia (& colonial eastern territories) to me.