Muchi Muchi Pork

Anyone know where I can download a rom for Muchi Muchi Pork? I've been wanting to play it for a while but all the torrents I can find are dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Muchi_Muchi_Pork!_(2007--_4--17_MASTER_VER.)/177818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or I guess it would be an ISO.

After checking KAT, Nyaa, piratebay, and various shadey sites I'm sure left me with some unfriendly Trojans… yes, yes I do. Especially considering how rare this shmup is getting.

Buy it

if I had 200 dollars to spare I would. Pig girls and shmups are some of my favorite things.

I'm trying to remember where I found it… Emuparadise maybe

I won't have access to my PC all weekend or I'd upload it for you, sorry OP

huh, I didn't know the game would work on mame. I didn't think mame could handle newer arcade games. Well shit man, you may have just solved my problem. I'll go ahead and download that version, load it up, and see if it works. I'll report back here in a sec.

HA! It fucking works!!

I just had to get the newest version of mame and update the bios but it's working. Whelp, time to cancel my torrent that has been stuck at 87% for a couple of weeks now and give the game a try. I suppose I'll leave the thread up for a few minutes if anyone else is interested in it.

thanks again user.

I'm sold. Only really issue with the rom is there is a weird frame rate thing. I found another person playing it and he has the same issue. It's not game breaking, but it's there.

Lean pig girls….

No prob, I hope you're better at it than I am

Oink!

can I get a link please?

emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Muchi_Muchi_Pork!_(2007--_4--17_MASTER_VER.)/177818

there's also a link to the bios on there if you don't already have them.

thanks m8.

Whoa, fuck. At first I was going to say "you idiot, get the greatest hits version".
Then I realized that IS the price of the greatest hits version.
Why the fuck did JUST MMP/PS go up that much?

Bump for cute pig girls finally being recognized in vidya.

Thats fucking horrible and I masturbate to Pochaco

Im sure i have this shmup on my 360. Pleb.

It wasn't very popular over there from what I understand, even though it was fun(or at least going off what I played). I was super disappointed seeing the price, especially when I thought the only way to play it was on a 360.

Well, it is by a western artist so you gotta cut him some slack.

and there really isn't much content when it comes to pig girls in the first place.

The bigger the better

Porkan truly is best girl

Surprisingly only really ever see piglets.

Indeed.

Looks like they are all by the same artist to boot

Benichigaya does some as well, though they can often cross the line to being more grotesque than hot.

There are others I've seen but nowhere near as cute and one kinda goes too far while wallowing in the scat fetish.

I guess while the thread is still going, Does anyone have the Shmup MEGA link?

Whatever happened to that Mega site the guy was about to make since Aussie government has control of the last one or whatever.

First I'm hearing about it.