KikeFlix Brainwashing Children

Hear me out. I just had an explosive moment w/ family when Netflix was on and saw them brainwash children into viewing successful men and Trump as evil.
Fucking brainwashing of the children occurring through the KikeFlix. They depict this "rich and powerful leader figure that's evil" who looks nearly identical to Donald Trump. Wtf? So I tell the kids to go to their rooms. Scan through it a bit further. Eventually they (Tom) give the Trump this device/smartphone and it literally electrocutes him.
I mean I despise Kikeflix already. Then the 'Dear White People' only further verified my opinions. Then the fact Soros bought major stock in Netflix is even more concerning:
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
So to my dismay and credit, I was aware they were a propaganda spewing new age kikewood. I had no idea the extent of such though. Anyways the embed is a screen record of exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe this will redpill some still on the fence in your family. Maybe not. Whatever. Here's the proof. Watch the embed.

Also apparently Netflix wouldn't let me screen record live plays (odd) so that's why you see the constant scanning of the episode. Can't take a screenshot either. No surprise there.

Talking Tom (Netflix)
Season 1: Episode 2
For clarification

There's like a total of two childrens programs on Netflix that you can let your children watch. One is Masha and the Bear, the other is Thomas and Friends.

Old news, just go back and look at even your own childhood cartoons or TV shows. I'm sure you might notice some things you never consciously noticed before.

go back to tumblr

Don't be a faggot. This is my kid sister which I'm in town for business visiting them and my nephews and and she asked me their uncle to settle them down
Fuck off with your thread diverting kikery

Most children's shows are brainwashing. I saw my niece watching Beauty and the Beast recently, and the entire movie is pure Jewish feminism. The main point is to teach girls that they shouldn't be content as mothers and wives and that they need "adventure" (riding the cock carousel) and "education" (wasting their prime years in college). Then there is the anti-masculinity message, with the evil villain being a masculine Chad thundercock.

I saw some documentary on Netflix about a rich kids public school in Manhattan. They all took turns feeling guilty about the nigger school nearby not having offering the same opportunities. They have no idea those niggers are just there to kill them if their rich parents go against the jew.

Oh, in that case.
>>>/polblog/
faggot

fuck you kike scum

thanks for the heads up OP

>>>/oven/

You and people like you need to get serious about limiting children to healthier alternatives of entertainment. I'd be damned if my kids were to ever use (((Netflix))) let alone watch original content. Bullying kids into watching kino content or more traditionally minded television should become the norm; or else they'll develop the lowest common denominator taste of their schoolmates

Your thread is shit, post it on /cuckchan/.
It's already a consolidated fact that this shit exists, we just need to focus on destroying its kike root.

Now GO BACK

make sure to kill yourself for that video, ok?

bump because I want proper webm produced on this topic
I need proofs

Here's a bump just for you user. ^_^

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Talking-Tom-and-Friends/Episode-2-Friendly-Customer-Service?id=71719

Children shouldn't watch TV until they're ~10. A pre-screened and supervised movie every now and then is probably ok though.

Leafistan has been brainwashing kids for decades. When I was a kid there was a cartoon with an amazing opening theme (fucking check that shit out) called The Raccoons. The bad guy was a capitalist named Cyril Sneer (I think, it might have been his cucked son's name) and the raccoon were basically environmental activists. He wasn't white, because he was a weird alien thing, but it was still anti-capitalism.

the conditioning worked too, at that age and growing up I was anti-capitalist because of it and a few other childhood influences teaching kids to hate success and prize group mediocrity.

What shows do kids have nowadays that won't brainwash them to be leftist shits. I know Angry Birds was a good anti-refugee somewhat pro nationalist movie. But that's all I could think of.

Complain to the FTC.

Recently re-watched some Rocko's Modern Life. It was nice to not have any fucking agenda crammed down my throat. That show was just silly and weird. Having animals also eliminates anybody's ability to say shit about race/sex/etc. Show them some Mr. Rogers or something. Make your kids feel good about who they are, not ashamed or guilty.

that actually sets up more opportunities for that stuff.

'Talking Tom and Friends' was created by Outfit7 Limited.
Pic related is the CEO of Outfit7 Limited.

This.

Also if any of you have kids, and you let them watch youtube sometimes, get the youtube kids app and only download videos youve watched and approved. My wife let my son go to town on youtube without me knowing and he was just clicking related videos and i saw him watching some weird videos that were targeted for kids but were just creepy. Theres something going on youtube kids videos that is fucking strange, lots of spiderman and elsa and eggs and needles and finger families. If i had the time i would investigate it like pizzagate, because these videos have millions of views, and its obvious they have a message theyre spreading to kids.

We've had several threads about those vids. I watched a couple of them and now my suggestions are full of them and the various related channels. They're downright creepy and evil. Hopefully someone will post the archives, def worth the read.

What about Puffin Rock, man? It's comfy.

I raise my 3 year old on hitler speeches

Anybody who gives their child a tablet needs to be hanged.

People actually watch that Talking Tom shit? I watched part of an episode on youtube and assumed it was something like that hey kids finger family shit only 3rd worlders watch.
Is it just me or does it seem like animation is devolving?

Put on your sports shoes!

(checked) (checked) and (checked)
Oh baby a triple!

My daughter was watching the finger videos. She thinks it's great. I can't figure out what the angle is. Watch cartoon network, disney, etc, the degeneracy being promoted is easy to spot. A lot of the jewtube videos like the surprise eggs seem to be a getting a present simulation.

I'm sure it's common sense to us, but know the content of what your kids watch. Kids still can enjoy pre-1970 disney and old cartoons and movies.

Different animals represent different races. They do it all the time.

Not really, because animals having instincts and an ecological niche really fucks any social commentary. It just ends up undercutting itself and being confusing whenever the lefties try to use it as social commentary.

biuump

Download old 80s action cartoons for them and good, simple anime like Gundam Wing or Initial D.

Bump

^ there are no other acceptable programs on Netflix for white children.

Pre-80s Disney is amazing. My favorite movie as a child was the Charlotte's Web adaptation though.

Well I watched one episode of this show when I was looking into girlgames with Holla Forums, and they also shat on veganism and banks so they can't be all bad.

Skip to 5:25 for a laugh.

This is fucking blatant, that's not even ambiguously Trump.

From a more recent thread discussing those nasty and weird "childrens" unlicenced game and shows the user's were saying that they are AI generated games of some sort, which would explain why there are brainsurgery games on disney princesses.

I'd like to make a version of a world like zootopia, where there are no humans, and all animals are anthropomorphic, with two exceptions: in this world, the diets have to remain the same as their IRL non-anthropomorphic counterparts, so anthropomorphic carnivores still have to eat the anthropomorphic versions of their non-anthropomorphic counterpart's prey, etc. make it clear that this is because they are biologically incapable of eating anything else, and see how well their social justice message can survive in the face of it, at best, they harvest flesh from corpses, and sell it to them in supermarkets, at worst, criminals are executed for the sole purpose of being fed to them.
Second, in this world, the rules of reproductive compatibility among anthropomorphic animals are identical to their real world counterparts, down to the finest detail: so horses and donkeys produce sterile mules, etc. the fox and bunny here will never be able to have children together, and given rule #1 their romantic relationship will always be haunted by the fact that she is also a part of his food source.

Soros bought it, so why is this considered news?

Capitalism is just the flipside of communism, both are faces of the same shekel. Reject both, read Feder.

Shit like zootopia and sonic creates furries down the road.