Using the libshit agenda against (((them)))

It just came to me, liberals can't argue when you use their own mindset and logic to work against them. Their minds literally can't even accept it, that someone from the reich side, is actually more "progressive" than they are. How do you use this method to expose lefty double think? Use statistics against their common arguments, by using those same arguments, and use it for your cause or to just see how they will react to it.
When ever some retard tells you off about how minorities have it so bad, or how blacks can't be racist because they aren't part of the oppression. Show them this statistic. After all, a minority can't be racist because you have to have privillage to be racist, right? White people ARE the global minority, WE are the ones now being oppressed, nonwhites are all prejuduced against us, and relish in the fact that they outnumber us. We must use this to our advantage in pushing for a white ethnostate, after all, the minorities must be protected, right?

Old pictures, but relevant. We must use this data to create more memes.

What rock have you been sleeping under, OP?

Yes but I don't see anyone trying to make fresh memes or OC from them, Holla Forums has been pretty stale in this genre for awhile.

So get this, I've sort of investigated the cause behind how when you search such things as "white people couple" or "european history" whatever, and weird non-white blackwashing stuff comes up.

Turns out, if you click through to the sites most of those pictures are on, it's just some random blog somewhere with pictures of that natured dumped onto it. What it mostly boils down to, is that the results look like that because (((someone))) took the bare minimum of effort to post images of that nature with alt tags and blog title posts such as "white couple" etc.

Think of the implications! We could so easily take those image searches back, and also begin fucking up other image searches for (((them))).

Isn't his how leddit get's their shitty and unfunny shit into google searches as well? I feel like with putting in an effort we could break google.

(checkkked)
It is more than possible, I forgot about this until I saw this thread. We should make a list of the most common blog sites that host those blackwashing images, and focus on making accounts on those sites first.

DR3 DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
Stop buying into their shit. Racism, sexism, faggotphobia, etc - all made up by the kikes to control the opposition. If you buy into their paradigms, let them define certain actions as automatic dismissal you end up playing their fucking game.
STOP DOING THIS AND LURK MORE, CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS

Should we go full reich or classical history?

A little from column A, a little from column B…

Yes my man and it's super easy to do. Like SEO 101 easy.
It could be done with just about anything.

Another thing is when people search "art" or "couple" in English search engines by default it's going to be whites. The only reason race is even mentioned is when other races are involved. So "white couple" shows the result of some nog hosting a website about muh dick and white women, etc etc.

top kek

We could set the record straight for images searches for "who invented peanut butter".

yah but when you add up the iq points whites are in the majority

:^^^^^^^^^^^)

It's been tried. They'll just argue that the white minority controls the world's "wealth."

It's genius, why havn't I tried this before?

I never understood what that has to do with population levels? Also a good percentage of them don't like being called hwite.

Then point how the Jewish ultra-minority controls the banks.

Pretty sure we did that shit with Pepe. You can't google Pepe without seeing High Emperor as Pepe, or the SS helmet Pepe.

GaymerGoy tried this and failed.

(Checked)
The simpler the original source the easier to fork from it.

Stop feeding the fucking niggers god damn it.

To a degree, yes, it doesn't work- if you try to use their exact same level of rhetoric against them (only "reversed"). That's why you don't use the "WHITES ARE THE REAL OPPRESSED GROUP!" rhetoric.

You just point out facts when it's convenient, and in contrast to libruls claims and when they spew their own rhetoric.

Watch them squirm as they helplessly chirp out "In America". Because they know where you're going, and they know where their logic fails miserably.

The point isn't to "convert" them or gain popularity points amongst libruls- it's to watch them chimp out and go full retard due to cognitive dissonance.

Then you just go full smug.

where do you guys actually go to debate with libfaggots?

It's not about seeking them out, user- it's about being prepared for when a wild libshit does appear. You can shut them down when the need arises.

The real challenge of the greater good is to continue to build and create, despite constant attempts to demolish and destroy. However, when the enemies are at the gates, you must be prepared to fight.

Earth should get that tumour checked out

this

That's where I was trying to go with this. You just worded it better. The point isnt to convince them to our side, it's to break their mind.

w-what the fug

why does the particular blog site matter for seo? I don't know much about the subject, I thought it was just how many times the words appear in the page and the meta tags