(((Greg Gutfeld))) Implies Recent Hate Crimes Likely A Hoax

Please no ban. I hate Fox, but it is the most watched news source on television. Overton window just shifted. Kind of a big deal.

youtu.be/5XMprlmSH9w#t=15m45s
Watch until about 20:20.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/elJAj
soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought we were assuming this. Just another poop swastika they put on their own wall.

Now the seed has been planted in the minds of millions. Now it's more acceptable to make this assumption publicly.

Fox is noticeably further to the right than they were even just a few months ago. That being said, I'm painfully aware of how Zionist and pro-Jewish in general they are as a network. I don't expect Bill O'Reilly to start advocating RaHoWa in the Talking Points Memo.

It's a different matter when someone on live national television is even vaguely hinting at it.

steady stream of fake attacks don't work so well in the age of internet.

Holy shit, the conversations went from "they could be hoaxes" to "why are they doing these hoaxes", but I noticed that Spicer pulled the same thing today talking about "religious freedom" when speaking about Jews. We need to start planting the seed that this isn't about the First Amendment because Jews are a race.

So we can be dismissed as racist? No, we need to attack them as a culture. We've had some success with Muslims on that front, and assuming we get the info we need, it'll work here, too.

I hate Gutfeld too but this is an interesting shift.

Here is a top 30 fake hate crimes since Trump has been elected
archive.is/elJAj

He lets his power level slip every now and then tbh.
I can't prove this, but his surface appearance as a normie looks contrived or forced.

Where the fuck? What? Are you new? Jews are a race not a culture, Muslims are a culture not a race. Jews blend into white societies because of how they look. If you attack the culture/religious aspect the jew problem persists because even if they don't openly practice the religion they're still Jews. It's not a cultural problem. It's a racial problem.

Huh, now that's new.
It used to just be

When did they add
?

Thanks. Decent reference for later usage.

I kekked at 16:04 when Bob shakes his head.

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that. I was waiting on Gutfeld to go into a 10 minute diatribe about how awesome jews are and how people have to stop victimizing them all the time.

Then he blindsided me with this, gg GG

I get the impression that Bob is a bit of a bitch.

Impressive compilation.

Funny though, that he knew where it was going.

don't jews and muslims have a thing against drawing symbols of other faiths? crosses and stuff?

is a terribly drawn swatsika a tell of a jew doing it?

wew

Yep.
Though it's also been hypothesized that they somehow can't draw the swastika correctly for some reason other than ideology. Something instinctual, psychological, spiritual, etc.

That's fucking interesting, man.

He did indeed.

lol you're a fag and your shits all fucked up

I wonder what internal Foxnews shitposting is like?

He was great on Red Eye, but once he moved over to The Five full time he showed how much of a cuckservative he was. He's not a Trump fan, far from it.

The most accurate way to think about Judaism is that it's an identity more than it is a race, religion or culture. Although there is certainly a Jewish race, of which we have many prominent examples, you rightly point out that many Jews blend in extremely well because of heavy interbreeding in some lines. Some of the Jewiest Jews are also some of the most crypto, so the racial element to their behavior is not the whole story. Likewise there is certainly much to be said about the influence of their religion, especially Kabbalistic and other strains of esoteric Jewish thought, to their individual and group behavior; yet one also finds many examples of Atheist Jews among the highest ranks of international finance and cultural dissemination. The one link that all Jews share and that which makes them so particularly troublesome is their very identity as Jews. The Jew holds first and foremost in his mind at all times the fact that he is a Jew; he holds an inherent distrust of and disdain for the native citizens of his host nation, and forms his strongest alliances with others he identifies as Jewish. Every Jew, whether religious or not and regardless of Jewish racial purity, is indoctrinated from birth to develop an outsider's perspective and to feel intimately connected with events in Jewish history. This is the glue that binds the biological behavioral characteristics, strains of esoteric thought, and critical academic theory into a single collective organism that is at once both extremely difficult to identify and exceptionally reproductively adept.

Yes, Kikes are very big believers in the power of symbols and numbers. They literally can't draw a swastika correct, because they think it gives it power. They'll draw it wrong or draw it with shit to mock it.

Is that why they fucking type "God" like "G*d"? How the fuck have we been losing to a superstitious bunch of retards for so long?

Rupert Murdoch is still a crypto jew.

Here's one of the bomb threats.
soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav
webm is this audio pitched down. It's definitely a kike.

True.

He's a (((libertarian))).

I caught his show the other day. guy looked like he's been staring at a computer screen for days…anyone around for the podesta leaks or the various chimpouts knows that look
I think we got him

Guys someone hacked me and used my ip to spam anti god emperor shit. And i got banned.

I'm glad someone is using that nifty software i linked though.

My fucking sides

Stranger things have happened