BLM leader declares whites "sub human"

This negress is entirely serious. She and her BLM "comrades" are now calling whites a "genetic defect" and making it a policy of their group.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bjfc3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So dox and send her pizza user, I can't be made to do everything. You'll guys will get weak, and then eventually I get doxed and go to prison and you guys wind up sitting around with your thumbs up your ass wondering "what do I do now?".
The answer, is to always
DOX
your enemies and destroy their lives.

Crush them, remove any possibility for them to harm you in the future, completely and utterly crush them into the dirt user. Fuck, read some Machiavelli or any book sometime

I doubt that will do any good.

This. /thread

Doxxing isn't enough.

This is at least the third time we've had this thread

Any doxxxing for dummies infographic?

If you cuckchan refugees are coming over here you will fucking assimilate. Dox this bitch, I'm not holding your fucking hand, nobody else is either.

Fucking sick and tired of this shit. Every single user here before the election cycle was taking out the trash and doxing leftists and ruining them daily. During the election cycle, we went propaganda overdrive, now we're stuck with you idiots that don't know how to do shit but bitch on the internet. You are at a computer; that computer has access to the largest trove of information in the world; it makes The Great Library of Alexandria look like a fucking bookshelf, and here you are, complaining about your enemies who have an IQ two standard deviants below the norm instead of actively doing something about them.

How fucking Nu R U?

I don't have the infographic because it's in the fucking sticky, so here, faggot.
archive.is/bjfc3

read the sticky
go to
>>>/baph/
and read that sticky
go to
>>>/baphomet/
and read that sticky

I'm just here for the laughs tbh

Good. Show it to all white liberals. Show them what they're fighting for.

???

That's our word. This cultural appropriation simply will not stand.

lol melanin niggers still talking about…melanin…

WATER MELON

The niggers just doing work for us. bwahahahahah

See:
goo. gl/ib0BJx

Remember, in a multicultural society, whoever gives the definition of "defect" loudest wins.

I'd like to face fuck this nigger

Old /baph/ proverb: "Do it yourself faggot."

Shoutout to retard number one from Madison Wisconsin and retard number two from Cedartown Georgia.

kek. Whites are the yardstick with which humanity is defined. Because our ancestors invented the word to describe themselves.

This is what happens when you don't keep the farm equipment where it belongs (the grave.) The Arabs had the right idea of castrating the coons to avoid having the bumper-lips breed

Name is Yusra Khogali. Based out of Toronto. Does spoken word and likes to post pictures of herself looking dignified and/or revolutionary, A LOT. Basic shit:

Faceberg: www.facebook.com/yusraspokenword/
Twatter: @YusraKhogali
Instagram: www.instagram.com/yusrakhogali/?hl=en

Who cares what some dumb nigger has to say ?

To be fair, anyone with a dumbfuck mohawk like that is pretty subhuman.

Yeah he's a communist so he's worse than Nigger level. Still kudos fur him calling out this bullshit

(checked)

Whites are genetically defective, as expressed in all those cathedrals we built and productive industries we use to keep her kind from starving to death, despite their best efforts. Pics very related.

Checked as all fuck.

WTF IS THAT???

Hey man, that is insulting to farm equipment!

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lived as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape! "

–Thomas F. Dixon, Jr., 1905

Reported.

user, I…

Hey Canada what is it with Toronto and SJWs? Seriously, they're all from there.

An accomplished musician.

I see.

How much do you want to bet that she's never actually taken a single science course in her autism-riddled life?

Toronto is by far the largest city in Canada. Heavy population centers do that to people, it seems.

How many times do we need this thread though?

First time I've seen it Gevault.

Pretty sure he's married to multiple women

Good for you, (1)

Hmmmmm.

Still waiting on Mark Potok and the Poverty Palace to add BLM to their hate group database.

Should be any time now…

Niggenics.

note that this is a constructive way to try to avoid the debate and insults about the correctness of placing 1 or 2 x's in this word

Seriously? I think I just peed myself.

They truly believe this.