Vidya Music General

This thread brought to you by the "Unofficial Holla Forums DJ". We play music so you don't have to. But you can, if you want.

dubtrack.fm/join/8chanv-video-games

Extra points if you can offer up chip versions of non-chip songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kawTlZnZ294
youtube.com/watch?v=-BQKAy2Uecc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh baby!

Needs more dank memes. Or does it have too many?

Shameless bump.

Don't forget!

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life. Everybody'd think I was just a poor deaf-mute bastard and they'd leave me alone . . . I'd cook all my own food, and later on, if I wanted to get married or something, I'd meet this beautiful girl that was also a deaf-mute and we'd get married. She'd come and live in my cabin with me, and if she wanted to say anything to me, she'd have to write it on a piece of paper, like everybody else.

If you're going to bump the thread, do it with music.

BOY NEXT DOOR

Well fine then, be a faggot. NGE is video-games and if you think otherwise you need to hang yourself.

No, this is video games, high quality video game rips

yee

You could be posting /m/ that is actually vidya related but you chose to be a faggot.

You're both bitches. Step off and let me show you truly patrician vidya-music.

Shatterhand is /m/, in Japan it was a game for Solbrain.

holy shit reddit needs to get out

lets do it user, how do you propose to do it? I can see going "GO HOME REDDIT". is very effective at making people who are totally from reddit and don't visit other sites at all leave.

Getter Robo, is that you?

I bought a 100g block of silver the other day. Now I can't stop fondling it. Is this how a jew feels?

I don't think a jew feels like silver, no.

Probably the best of HL2's soundtrack

Well, if you take a jews ashes, put it through vast amounts of pressure and heat-you can make the jew feel like a diamond, and that counts for something eh?

And carry them into battle?

Pingas!
youtube.com/watch?v=kawTlZnZ294
Pingas!

Rare card.

It's crazy how an install screen has better music than 90% of games out there. It actually makes me hyped to play the game.

I may never get a chance to play this game, but I wish I could.

Chemical Plant Zone

Simple track but it has been stuck in my head lately.

Sorry guys, only solid gold tracks from this point forwards.

The perfect tune for removing kebab

when you unleash the elephants

aaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Best Souls-like game.

It was in that one mod, does that count?

Are you fucking with me?

Sweet tune, this reminds me though.

I have been meaning to play through an snes RPG this month. Should I do Terranigma, Secret of Evermore, or Seiken Densetsu 3

Yeah :^)

also, nice trips

my nigga, everything about this game rocks

Terranigma was amazing, never played it as a kid but played it about 8 months ago for the first time and was blown away - music and story were top notch and the game was fun

Black mesa has some great shit too

probably the best ost ever

THIS COURSE IS TOUGH
BUT IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY SO
GOOD LUCK

My fucking nigger

unban shoto now

「ASS♂WE♂CAN」

Gachimuchi

No, i didnt take this long just to figure out to Embed a video, no siree.

SLAVE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

Mmmm!

you're the one coming off butthurt. why don't you go where you're more comfortable, i'm sure you miss the upboats

I'm particularly impressed by the sounds they where able to get from .36 - 1.02 on this video.

I'm not sure if I've heard anything else like that on the SNES.

I wish I could just isolate that small bit, but its part of this whole track.

Neat.

One of Akira Yamoka's best works right here

oh no. not these faggots again.

This is the same tripfagging redditors who did the plug.dj back when that site was alive

FUCK your attentionwhoring, circlejerking, memesouting group of reddit/cuckchan shit

try again without shilling your meme group with gamergirls and underage children

You don't have to make things up.

I have a hankering to listen to more music like this.

cool, smooth, technoish jazzy music distinctly from the latter third of the 90's and notably prominent in Playstation, Saturn and Dreamcast games.

I fucking love the Splatoon OST
Nintendo fucking nailed it on this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-BQKAy2Uecc

This piano piece of that song (Can't remember the name right now) from FE4 is one of my favorites.

lol hi shota

This nigger gets it.

at least you don't have to solve a captcha every day

Back when racing games were about cool cars and hot chicks.

The bastard child of a Dom and a Scopedog

Posting Better version

Better than it's variant in Ace Combat 2.

Should be remixed for Infinity.

Eh it'd only work if you don't have a mobile

Wow you fags still goin at this? I remember the Holla Forums plug.dj back in 2014, GC.

Yup, still going. I won't let it die.