Trump to exclude "dreamers" from immigration crackdown

WHAT THE FUCK

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-border-idUSKBN1601XE

WHY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/americas/2017/02/21/trump-to-not-target-dreamer-immigrants-keep-protection-program
archive.is/FnNYL
jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/2017/02/21/trump-administration-issues-new-guidelines-on-tougher-enforcement-of-immigration-laws/
archive.is/eRIhA
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/17_0220_S1_Enforcement-of-the-Immigration-Laws-to-Serve-the-National-Interest.pdf
dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/s1-exercising-prosecutorial-discretion-individuals-who-came-to-us-as-children.pdf
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/14_1120_memo_prosecutorial_discretion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Until he says live i don't believe it

this

Can you link to the official document Reuters is citing instead of just linking to Reuters? One of the possibilities for dealing with these people was to let their status expire rather than officially revoking it, if that's all this is it's a non-issue.

Ill wait till I hear it from him.

Because think about the children. Won't somebody please think of the children? Obviously it's bad PR to go after kids. Oh well, if they grew up in America, I assume they'll assimilate better. One step at a time, bubby.

How many "dreamers" are there?

Because while memeing this billionaire kike-loving fag enabler into office, Holla Forums actually fell for him being /ourguy/.

It is the absolute and final proof that Holla Forums is always wrong.

(go ahead and ban me. it's an obscure VPN from spain)

He already said he isn't going to deport DREAMERS just a few days ago. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been paying attention.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/donald-trump-were-gonna-deal-with-daca-with-heart/

Guess I should have voted for Her then who surely would have deported the dreamers not let in millions more spics and shitskin refuge

Is he talking about kids who leave all behind and do the whole trip on their own, or kids who are dragged through the desert by their parents?

None of this was in the press briefing. If fact Spicer said no decisions have been made as of yet.

1080pD Chess

meant for

wtf i hate trump now

how do i go back and vote for bernie???

Nice try.

From the article, if you don't have pics enabled.

"Compromise" can mean several different things here. It could mean he's cucking and letting them stay, but it could also mean "we won't immediately revoke DACA work permits, but we won't renew them either", which would arguably be the most effective way to get them out of the country anyway. It would mean they have up to two years (depending on when they applied for DACA) to leave legally rather than be deported. If you immediately revoked their status and cracked down, you could end up with a lot of people going into hiding rather than leaving.

Even 1 is too many.

Is it time to bring back wtf I hate Trump now?

Definitely, I'm just wondering what the exact number is.

Naw, she was going to give illegals amnesty and then quintuple Muslims. Even though I still think the DREAMfags need to go back, we should never forget that Clinton would have been the fucking end of White people, immediately.

Nowhere in the article does Donald Trump explicitly state "dreamers" will not be deported. It is possible he means to not deport them but we have no proof.

Says it right in the greentext, in the OP

wtf I should have voted for Merkel

Are you retarded?

Step it up, CREW

wtf I love merkel now

Better this way. Let them stay in limbo and fear and radicalize. Then it will be easy to deport them all and more.

SO next level. Wait for them to come out and commit terrorist attacks and kill whites, THEN deport them. Can't stop winning.

A new study must have come out predicting a shortage of spanish teachers, race relations analysts, and mexico first politicians.

1 million minimum.

wtf, I'm a hillshill now

It's a reelection stunt if true he is going to spend his first term getting rid of the criminals who broke the law beyond just crossing the border and then when he runs again and sees there are still massive problems stemming from all illegals he will rally support behind of the idea of deporting ==ALL== the xeno scum

I fucking hate Hotwheels

It's not Cripplekike's ghost making you forget that red text needs spaces.

It's called a
HEADLINE
For a reason, you dumb faggot.

He also basically told them fuck dreamers, people who have broken the law deserve to get the boot.

The writing is on the wall, many will self deport. Others will radicalize and lash out. They tend to be in shitlib cities anyways so nothing of value lost. Give them a can of gas, a book of matches and a map to the Reichstag. We win with zero debate.

Does this mean parents get deported and their dreamer children don't? Because that would probably mean the children going back anyway.

Trump cucks out.

low energy

No. I means that if they were brought here as a child by their parents they will be allowed to stay even though they are not US citizens, even if they are full grown adults.

Hello, leftypol.

Good to see that you support allowing illegal immigrants to stay in this country. Very progressive of you.

sources, faget

pol is not always wrong, but they are fucking desperate after CURRENT YEAR. They wanted so hard for a white nationalist to be president they started shitposting about meme magic bending reality to their will, they got lucky and now they think that white nationalist is mainstream. Donald Trump always loved Jews and ethnics. When he heard that most country clubs in Florida excluded Jews and niggers, he said he would open a country club that included them and sent pro-racemixing Hollywood move "Look who's coming to dinner" to they owners of the "exclusive, racist" country clubs. He was probably smart enough to know that a lot of white people were pissed off after eight years of King Nigger and virtue signaled to them that he would be pro-white, but considering his history that won't be the case.

White Americans fucked up BIGLY, because they are now almost a minority in their own country, actually they are a minority in education, so when all the old, useless white boomers die off they will be a minority. They should have taken the violent path. They have legal weapons, most of the military used to be white, if they rioted and killed niggers and Jews back in the 1960s when they forced the end of segregation and started bussing niggers into school districts, they would be an all white country right now.

Let this be a lesson to other white nations, (((Democracy))) will never save the white race, only violent revolution and white people using violence to defend ourselves from invaders, like we did in the past with the Reconquista, will save white people, those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

The OP of the thread you are replying to.

But here's another source since you seem incapable of realizing what thread you are in.

dailysabah.com/americas/2017/02/21/trump-to-not-target-dreamer-immigrants-keep-protection-program
( archive.is/FnNYL )

go back to your board

just go back

But wouldn't their parents be illegal immigrants too? Or are we talking legal immigrants taking their children with them?

user as much as I would like for that to happen, that's not happening. Where will they be self deporting to?

Jesus Christ you idiot. It's talking about people who are adults now. They're not children anymore. They can't kick out the parents of a child but leave the child here, that'd be equivalent to kidnapping and would cause a major international incident.

but they just did that

Sources.

is this your first day shill?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You're probably not even a Jew shill, but just a demoralized and broken White American who doesn't want to fight for your right to live and don't want to admit that you're going extinct. SOrry but facts are facts, White Americans went from 88.6% of America in 1960, now 57 years later, excluding usless white Boomer cucks, whites are a minority, thanks to (((Democracy))). SO you think the solution is more (((Democracy)))?
You are fundamentally retarded, it's almost a good thing your weak genes will no doubt be exterminated by a Tyrone or Juan, atleast their children will be willing to fight for their survival.

So no sources then I take it?

By the way, pic related is the DHS guideline that keeps Obama's "dreamers exception".

Not at all dreamers are adults and i'm asking if they can deport the parents so the children follow by themselves because what child would stay in the US without their parents.

shoo shoo Jew CREW

I'm guessing that maybe they would leave that decision up to the parents, maybe let them stay with someone who lives in this country or something, I really have no idea.

Anyone who watched and paid attention to the press briefing knows this is bullshit.

See pic related here, .

jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/2017/02/21/trump-administration-issues-new-guidelines-on-tougher-enforcement-of-immigration-laws/
( archive.is/eRIhA )

Wanna know how to tell bullshit from the truth? The truth has facts to support it, bullshit only has the words of some anonymous faggot on the internet.

this is the designated leftypol shitpost thread, just let it sink

>Yeah, he's a kike puppet. We got rused. It's all over give up, we might as well let in all of sub-Saharan Africa because we're demographically doomed and robots will being doing all the jobs anyways. Oh and also he's a mentally ill, cheeto hued anti-semite too. Teh Anne Frank Center and the Jew York Times told me so and how about all those questions about his incurable anti-semitism at today's press conference? I just don't trust the guy. Really makes you think.

Did I miss anything?

I think I'll take the word of the DHS memo from the actual DHS.gov website over that of some retard that has no idea what he's talking about.

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/17_0220_S1_Enforcement-of-the-Immigration-Laws-to-Serve-the-National-Interest.pdf

Literally the first paragraph of the second page.

BTFO

If Trump is smart he can get Congress to pass a constitutional amendment to stop anchor babies once and for all

This. As far as industrialized nations go, the US and France are the only ones suffering because of birthright citizenship. I can understand not kicking out illegals brought here as children tho. It will be a lot harder for sanctuary city proponents to cry "b but muh children" when trying to subvert the will of the president.

This is just getting sad

It just says that "dreams" will be taken on a case by case basis instead of loading them on a truck and driving them over the border. Nice try chaimstein

Where are you getting that from. This is what it says

Discretion with Respect to Individuals Who Came to the United States as Children," and the
November 20, 2014 memorandum entitled "Exercising Prosecutorial Discretion with Respect to
Individuals Who Came to the United States as Children and with Respect to Certain Individuals
Who Are the Parents of U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents," 1 all existing conflicting
directives, memoranda, or field guidance regarding the enforcement of our immigration laws and
priorities for removal are hereby immediately rescinded

Here, let me just put the dreamer clause here so you can stop pulling shit out of your ass.

dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/s1-exercising-prosecutorial-discretion-individuals-who-came-to-us-as-children.pdf

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/14_1120_memo_prosecutorial_discretion.pdf

Here is what is being excluded from immediate deportation.

came to the United States under the age of sixteen;
• has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding the date of
this memorandum and is present in the United States on the date ofthis memorandum;
• is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education
development certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or
Armed Forces ofthe United States;
• has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple
misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety;
and
• is not above the age of thirty.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

This is from the memorandums that are mentioned as being excluded from being overridden by Trump's new memorandums.

Anchored because it doesn't fit the false "God Emperor" narrative. Tell me again this place isn't fucked to it's core.