81% of Americans Oppose “Aid” to Israel

Some 80.8 percent of Americans oppose the $38 billion in “aid” that the Jewish lobby-controlled U.S. Government last week pledged to Israel, an IRmep poll fielded by Google Consumer Surveys has found.

>The Fact Sheet goes on to boast that “Under President Obama to date, Israel has received a record amount of Foreign Military Financing (FMF) funds” and that “Israel remains the leading recipient worldwide of U.S. FMF. Since President Obama took office, the United States has provided Israel over $23.5 billion in FMF assistance (from 2009–2016).”

>Furthermore, “President Obama has also provided Israel with unprecedented levels of missile defense funding,” because “In addition to FMF funding, under President Obama’s leadership, the United States has provided over $3 billion in missile defense funding for programs and systems for Israel. “

>Rebuilding U.S. infrastructure was favored by 14.9 percent, while funding a Middle East peace plan received only 5.8 percent of support.

>(((coincidentally))) the remaining 16.8 percent said the $38 billion of pledged foreign aid should be spent only on Israel.

archive.is/okAvr
newobserveronline.
com/81-americans-oppose-aid-israel/

Another step closer to the DOTR

The future looks bright. May current year +2 be the year jews start getting arrested for false flag anti-semetic vandalism, and msm redpills the masses on how prevalent this behavior is.

Kristallnacht soon

It'd be pretty great if just one time I could hear from a politician precisely WHY getting bent over the barrel by Israel is in our best interest. Name a single benefit to US-Israeli relations.

And it doesn't matter at all.

SPICER SPICER

MR SPICER PLEASE

WHAT ABOUT THE ANTISEMITISM!?

THE ANTISEMITISM!!!!

Please fucking stop doing this already.

They don't give us intelligence on Muslims. The pharmaceuticals they manufacture are mostly anti-depressants and other stuff that's either not helpful or nothing we couldn't make ourselves. We already get computer chips from Japan and Taiwan. When we gave them missile tech, they immediately turned around and sold the plans to fucking China. It's just kikes using their influence-peddling to get free money from Uncle Sam. Israel gives us literally nothing.

gas yourself

They are the fucking phazon of the real world.

Really makes you think

THE GOYIM ARE RESISTING

B-but muh Deagle

Do we even use Desert Eagles? Or Uzis? Either way there's no chance anyone makes better guns than America, let alone Israel.

Good US-Israeli relations is that it allows us to have reasonable bases there, which allows us to do combat in the middle east a lot better.

This is the obvious counter. And in fact, you should *expect* that counter if you bring up that shitty argument. Do this instead:

"I can see benefits, but I don't think they outweigh the excessive costs. Our relations with Turkey, though not great, are better than our relations with Israel, and the benefits are similar."

Meant to say "Good US-Israeli relations allow us to have reasonable bases there, which allows us to do combat in the middle east a lot better."

Damnit.

I dunno. Israelis are good at pissing Muslims off and making them murder Americans in retaliation. Oh and plotting with Saudi Arabia to commit terrorist attacks on America. They're good at that too.

Which was designed and made by an American.

I dunno. Germany and Belgium makes some good stuff.

Sounds like it's time to holocaust that remaining 16.8%

Expressed as a fraction, that's approximately 9/11 :^)

fucking with
==America First=
was probably not (((their))) best idea

Good to hear but

So sending money to Israel doesn't create peace in the Middle East? Really makes you think…

Go back.

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL NIGGERS PERIOD

Read a reuters article about how the wall would cost 21 billion to build and that's just too costly and infeasible. Well maybe if we spent 38 billion on our own defense instead of isreal's we wouldn't have illegals raping their dead wives in our country.

If there is ONE thing that needs to be memed, it is the Don's secret plan to undo Israel, and every fiendish kike financial and cultural subverter.

Now let's ask how many are in favor of nuking the country formed for jews who profited from getting white Christians to kill each other.

God, please let me live to see this in my lifetime.

(checked)
reptilians did nothing wrong. They were wrongfully targeted by a kike psyop to push the blame away from themselves. The kikes are the greys.

I prefer "Day of the Oven"

Israel gives us Hollywood actors and most of our music executives. They also have beautiful women. All this complaining about 38B dollars when it's a drop in the bucket for America is ה‎othing other than muslims mad they aren't getting the money instead.

How does that benefit us at all? We wouldn't be in the middle east if it wasn't for Israel.

ARE YOU TELLING ME WE ARE PAYING ISRAEL TO SEND OUR SONS TO DIE IN THEIR FUCKING WARS?!

and you just pissed off every military family who just realized they were part of the ZOG machine, they then turn around and completely annihilate the kikes.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.
All shit. Have you seen the smut they produce?
ohimlafin.jpg
What do you mean 76 billion goy?
Faggot confirmed

you will be killed for wasting that get on this post

Sharp catch. I had to read it twice more to see what you were referring to once you pointed it out.

Oy vey dont you want lower gas prices? your not a muslim are you?!?

Designed by an American, and now manufactured in America.

Also, you should be getting a Wildey, not a Deagle; it's better in every way possible.

I would relish seeing the undoing of the middle east. Letting mordor achieve modern age during its civil war and moloch worshipping blood draining vampire clubs was a mistake.

ה

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

He was blatantly joking.

Now if only we could stop trade with the Irish, Italians and Russians too. That would make things interesting :^)

Yes it does. The older generations who still buy into "Our Greatest Ally" bullshit, when you break down by age of respondent, are the most vehement supporters of siphoning money off to the parasites. As you look at responses from ever younger age brackets, the less they buy into this shit. In 20 years or so, these younger groups will supplant the pro-Israel elders as the voting majority (though these millenials have some fucking retarded beliefs of their own, so it's a double-edged sword, at least there's hope with regards to finally being able to shed this parasite in 20 years or so.

With all their identity politics indoctrination, they seem to have forgotten to force pro-Israel cult conditioning into school curriculum. Whoops.

Kill yourself, CIA nigger.

Force Israel to join NATO, then force them to defend the Goyim as well as themselves.

The problem is that only a very small minority of that 81% care enough about the issue to make it the deciding factor in an election choice. Most of those opinions are based on fiscal conservatism on the right and support for Palestine on the left, not a general stance against Jews as a whole.

Bump to counter slide attempts

Intel Processors?

You win the good goy award for today.

So what this chart is saying is that anybody over the age 44 probably needs to fucking go? Im sure those who voted for Trump early on are going to be fine but I wouldn't trust the late to the party evangelicals.

Virtue signaling to other christcucks (evangelical).

And I prefer "Fortnight of The Boats"
I am referring to execution by scaphism. I believe it would leave a much more lasting impression than ovens or rope.

Because they are the chosen people and without diversity we won't survive, duh?

Uh waging war in the ME is not a benefit to the American people. I know I know you get paid to shill here Chaim, but no one honestly buys that shit anymore.

Proud American tradition

mods==gods

I'm not surprised. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put 80% of jews into what I call the basket of crematables. Right? The vile, deranged, degenerates – you name it.