ITS HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HOUSTON HOSPITAL ON LOCKDOWN
wxii12.com/article/live-houston-hospital-on-lockdown/8961142

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IktOT2Vmjbo
abc13.com/news/watch-live-reports-of-active-shooter-at-ben-taub-hospital/1765724/
myfox8.com/2017/02/21/active-shooter-reported-at-houston-hospital/
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/report-shots-fired-ben-taub-hospital-houston-10948568.php
archive.is/rR4p3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it's nothing.

Actually it's not faggot

LIVE STREAM
youtu.be/IktOT2Vmjbo

waiting for stream

youtu.be/IktOT2Vmjbo

What's happening?

If it's not nothing, why are you refusing to describe anything of what's happening or why people should go to the links you fail to break?

OP cannot stop sucking dicks. You too for bumping this apparently.

Active Shooter at Ben Taub Hospital in Houston TX
abc13.com/news/watch-live-reports-of-active-shooter-at-ben-taub-hospital/1765724/

SHOTS FIRED AT HOUSTON HOSPITAL

myfox8.com/2017/02/21/active-shooter-reported-at-houston-hospital/

Shooting at hospital in Houston, no reported injuries, not active or on going.

now im comfy thanks

Rolling for sandnigger.

Since it's Houston it's probably just some random crackhead nigger who wandered onto the property.

Through investigation I've found that a shooting had happened and swat was sent in. Clean up in progress.
IT'S ALREADY OVER

The reported on the stream said in 2014 there was also a shooting at this same hospital

No. It's still an active shooter situation faggot watch the stream
What you're referring to is the 2014 shooting at the same location

Are those prisoners they're moving out of the building?

Patients and stretchers. I was alerted since I also work at a hospital.

That's some pretty hilarious wording user.

Fuck you (1)

Yes.

When inmates from county jails need emergency medical treatment they often send them to the closest hospitals so most likely the orange jumpsuit guy was an inmate

Looks like it.
Its already over, likely 0 deaths. Use an ar15 for fucks sake.

Still an active shooter situation CODE WHITE according to the helicopter pilot in the stream

Why do all you autists break links?

They are moving people out of the building and looks like everyone calm. Must have been a nigger that wanted drugs.

FBI ARRIVING SUITING UP ITS NOT OVER

SCREENSHOT YOU FAGGOT

Because theyre faggots who somehow think 8ch isn't already flooded with shills and trolls and kikes

If trips, muslims or niggers chimping out.

It was Bernie.

Dubs confirm

Rolling for one of this badboys leveling the building

Sites can track where you come from depending on the site you click the link on.

What are the odds that he's only targetting a single person, probably his boss or wife/girlfriend? Whenever the media starts talking about an "Active shooter" it is almost never the "mass shooter" variety.

Texas has had a number of these "active shooter situations" in hospitals. What's with this meme?

Trips confirm what the dubs confirmed

I should sage bomb this shit thread, but you're not worth my time, jew.

Often it isn't even a shooter at all, just some guy with a gun. Sometimes "active shooter" gets called when some dumbass sees somebody carrying a folded umbrella or a police officer with a gun.

Live stream. He was in the Black SUV with lights flashing and trunk open suiting up. If it was over patients wouldn't fucking be outside

There was already a murder suicide here in 2014 and this is Houston.

ROLLING

Nigger: 11
Sandnigger: 22
Spic: 33
Libshit:44
Junkie: 55
Asian: 66
Kike: 77
White: 88
Somebody Else: 99
Trips: user
Quads: RWDS

Or if it's the County Hospital like Parkland in Dallas or John Peter Smith in Fort Worth they'll routinely take dozens at a time all in a nice long chain gang. It's startling to see a pack of the blackest ghetto niggers in town, wearing orange jumpsuits, chained together and waiting to go inside for their veterinary exams.

"active shooter" is a media meme that is used to sensationalize "somebody called the police and said somebody else had a gun".

Ask yourself, what is an "inactive shooter"? Makes no sense, right? That's how you know the term is bullshit.

who the fuck shoots up a hospital for fuck's sake?

So? What does 2014 have to do with today?

Jews.

rolling for 22

Looks like it was MKULTRA

Probably nobody. My money is on it's not happening.

If it really is a mass shooting, the only hospital mass shootings that I'm aware of have been Muslims. There was that muslim attack on a hospital in Yemen a few years ago, and the Chechens have done it before too.

Kike.

Well yeah, I basically get that, it has actually become an industry of its own with all large employers being encouraged heavily to have active-shooter plans, usually involving hiring local police after firing a person if they made threats. Overtime for police..

Seems we get more of these from Texas for some reason. The entire active-shooter meme was started off of actual fake-news anyways

No. CODE WHITE in a hospital means there is an active shooter.

Shows that your concern trolling faggotry is innacurate

Not a single fuck was given that day.

Mudslimes all smiling

What "code color" is used probably depends on the hospital. But "Active shooter" is a bullshit media meme, not terribly unlike "assault weapon".

Nobody said it was a mass shooting it says active shooter situation faggot CODE WHITE

Rolling for subhuman American Right Wing Diabeetus Squad(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You don't know what that means. Furthermore 2014 has nothing to do with today. Copycat crimes don't happen 3 years later for crimes so low profile as a random shooting with few fatalities.

White guy, shot a spic that attacked a loved one.

AN ACTIVE SHOOTER HAS BEEN CORNERED IN THE BUILDING

Oops thatĀ“s the photoshopped version here is the real one

:^).

Proximity to lots of niggers user, lots of niggers. Beaners too.

Niggers enjoy being waited on hand and foot because dey is kangz so that's an attraction. Additionally many niggers work at hospitals. These places are also a good target for general criminal activity because sick and dying people are worried about other shit besides raping/robbing/rampaging niggers.

HAPPEN
HAPPEN
HAPPEN
HAPPEN
HAPPEN
HAPPEN

Picture could have been taken in india.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/report-shots-fired-ben-taub-hospital-houston-10948568.php

They may very well have called a CODE WHITE, meaning there is a guy with a gun who may or may not be shooting. But "active shooter" is not technical terminology, that's a media hysteria meme.

Time will tell. My money is on this fizzling out in a few hours. That is usually what happens. Just like that random guy with a rifle that spraypainted a dick on somebody's car the other day. The media was hysterical about an "active shooter" but it turned out to be nothing more than run of the mill gun crime. Random shootings happen every day, it's not a "happening" unless it is mass fatality, and it almost always isn't.

Time will prove me right or wrong.

Goodie, now we have infantry to fight off both yog sothoth, and cancer cells.

What does he look like? :^)
ANN COULTER DON'T FAIL ME NOW

Trips confirm swift end for shooter. Will the hero robot make a return?

kek

Check out these trips faggots shooter is about to get shot up

Probably going to have to call up hazmat for the mountain of shit that bunch will leave on the sidewalk.

Kek

SHUT IT DOWN

Native American police chief fucking kek

Just delete the http:// part, it's not that hardā€¦
www.wxii12.com/article/live-houston-hospital-on-lockdown/8961142

rolling for 33

Nothing terrifies me more of getting injured or sick and having to go to a hospital staffed by shitskins.

I wonder, do Indian and Arab surgeons only use their right hand for surgery because they play with their shit using their left hand?

And he's white. Meh.

TALKING SPIC TO CAMERA

Wtf is going on?

Keep in mind they often refer to Hispanics as white as well

Taco taco dorrito?

Niggers speaking spic to them now, someone call ICE.

(((white)))

How many fatalities?

This. (((white))) male.

Crime stats maybe but usually white in a description given to cops means European not spic.

Digits of truth right there. How many times in the past year has the media reported "white" when it turned out to be a spic or a mudshit?

Fatalities? They haven't even found a victim.

Start spreading that its a hoax by the leftist group Antifa.

"white"

Why notā€¦

keked hard

I guess, but I had hoped it'd be mudslime fun.

So basically, no happening thusfar. Somebody waves a gun and the cops get called. Happens every day.

It just means not black and not exceptionally brown.

I'm not giving you any clicks, kike

SPEAK AMERICAN YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKS

It's a liberal, possibly a kike.

How White?

FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
IMPLANTING THE IDEA OF WHITE TERRORISTS

shit bread

wot?

Right, if you look at the FBI's talk 10 most wanted it's a lot of spics who are dark skinned and are listed as white.
But the police chief or whoever was giving the press conference said that the "white" description came in from an eyewitness.
Usually people will call whites Europeans, and they won't call spics white.

White male, or "white male"?

HE'S ONE OF THEM THERE NAZEES TOO

This is some bullshit

So have they found the white male shooter yet? Or was it all a hoax and someone swatted the hospital?

Falseflag?

I keep hoping the sides of the glass staircase will explode and thirty Mexicans will die

Why would they have different standards? Eyewitness description is surely more fallible than a photograph.

Not much of a false flag if they don't fake some victims.

Seems like there was no shooterā€¦ but he was white and bald!

Their busing in a bunch of dead wetbacks to make it a hate crime by notcees against poor defenseless pedros.

It's called
Same way a minor kitchen fire turns into a "FIVE ALARM HOUSEFIRE" that every fire company in the county responds to. Boredom.

Oh, thought you meant alphabets

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Also I'm upset this wasn't an outbreak of a deadly plague or something like ebola.

The FBI manipulation of crime stats is why they list all Hispanics is white.
People, especially in the southwestern states only use white when describing a European person no mixed race heritage.
Mexican, Latino, Guatemalan, Chicano, Hispanic generally our terms reserved for mestizo people.
I witness testimony can be fallible but some of them as bald chances are they got a good look at her skin tone and reduce whether or not they were spic, native or white.
What I'm saying is: the FBI lies about race eyewitnesses generally don't they say what everyone normally says (White = European)

Ah, so the answer is furthering an agenda v. "non-biased" witness reporting.

THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
Talking about restricting gun rights. That's the motive.

This is an even worse tragedy.

1 nigger, please

Not a snowball's chance in Texas. At least until the brown hordes overwhelm us.

I didn't think they could restrict gun rights now the don is in power?

Frankly, I'd rather have the gunman in the hospital than these people.

Reporter choking on his lies

Seriously what the fuck is this about. Talking about a shooting at a hospital and there's a constant stream of smug faces across the screen.

It's a Jewish hospital, so I think you're right.

No user you don't understand, we need pajeets because before we had pajeets there were no doctors.

Is the media still trying to say that there is an active shooter when the police already said there isn't?

It might be The Joker?

Why oh why did I not save the webm of that pajeet slipping on his own street shit and landing in the pathway of a speeding truck when I had the chance..

Baylor college of medicine? The school that uses white cheerleaders to bribe rape apes to come play football for them?

How fucking hard is it to figure out if there's a shooter or not?

a neutralized threat.

vid of shooter day before he did this

No, its near Rice.

There try to see if the can label a jew as "white" and get away with it.

I'm going to roll since nobody can get it.

No shooter confirmed.

rollin

all kinds of fuckery. did a nurse just drop a tray of crap and was too embarassed to say anything, good lawd it is not hard to tell whether a gunshot rang out or something metallic was dropped

some libshit burrito nurse misheard the english language during the same time someone dropped a thing on the ground.

religion of peace
check it

I swear to God this is what happened. Some cunt mistook Magnum PI for a fucking jihadi.

who was it, kek?

Was it a botched hit and the assassin got away?

Hope for illegal immigrant that was about to be deported but wasn't deported because of some libtard bullshit.

Oh lad, Im dyin

Rollan

Where did this happen?

21 rolls and no digits yet. Surely this means there was no shooting.

China.

please kek let it be an old fashioned nigger attack

All these rolls and no gets.
FALSE FLAG.

well its in folks, the reason nobody has gotten dubs on this post is because there was no shooter

huh.

Let's see

why can't we even get digits confirming no shooter?

Oh wait. That's the explosion that happened on chinkland last year.
double roll, dont care

Oh hey that reminds me, has the dam broken yet?

because there is some kikery a foot right now.

How has no-one got dubs yet. Rolling for 22.

and there never will be. There was no shooter, it was a retard that called the cops and freaked out about a gun BUT IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND just like that one time at that medical place in california that turned out to be a barbel getting dropped.

Failed jewish attempt to start anti-triump riots in Beaner, TX maybe?

Fucking hell.

False flag CIA nigger chickened out at last minute.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Rollan

Roll for justice

I FIND THIS LACK OF DUBS DISTURBING

Texas so i'll take odds on spic.

It seems to be that hacker 4chan made a prank call to the Hospital.

stop rolling you retards, its plainly obvious by now, don't you get it. You can't get dubs because its not real, non of it is real, fuckā€¦ reality isn't even real.

Further proving the existance of Kek's powers.

What have you done.
What the fuck have you done.

THIS

you fucking retard

checked

White into nothing.

Shooter and neutralized are mutually exclusive.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to check those numbers.

see, now we get all these dubs. Only after its been noted that non of it was real

>inb4 there originally was a shooter but oops, reality glitched and now there's not

The sudden flurry of dubs leads me to believe no shots were fired.

I would actually believe this

I hope thats true. I never get dubs.

Did they just give up on the story? They're just talking about flooding now.

Confirmed.

Me too. Maybe I've been spending too much time on /fringepol/ threads, but at this point it seems like anything fucking goes.

rwds in action. praise kek

Not gonna lie, kinda glad I didn't get quads on this post. Woulda been 2spooky.

Kek is a chaos god, what did you expect?

Abandon thread tbh.

Houston Chronicle: Ben Taub gets 'all clear' after SWAT search finds no evidence of shooting

archive.is/rR4p3

Some drunken negro janitor knocked over a trash bin and Pajeet the P.A. hit the panic button so he could have an extended lunch at the local curry shack.

So lets count. There were eleven bomb threat hoaxes today at Jewish centers on top of a "shooting" at a Jewish hospital. There hasn't been a single suspect arrested since these supposed threats to Jews started, but there sure is a hell of a lot of noise being made over them. When the first Jew is caught and associated with these bomb threats how quickly do you think this will all be memory holed?

obviously a nog

checked. Not this post in particular but has anyone else noticed a sudden sharp decline in the quality of replies that get digits these days?Has Kek forsaken usis /sp/ playing getball again?
Within an hour.