They got /our queen/

YAAAAS QUEEN

archive.is/KvNnF

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com//news/lena-headey-harvey-weinstein-game-thrones-star-details-hotel-encounter-1049581
s.fap.to/photo/543953391/?pgid=&gid=6354536&page=0&idx=1
hooktube.com/watch?v=w_BXdFtwZsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who raped her better?

Feels good knowing this entire thing was bullshit from the get go.

vs.

Excuse me, um racist and sexist much? This powerful woman has said she was sexually harassed aka rape.

LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

Seems legit.

no, Bliss remains unmolested

Until I get my hands on her.

At least Harvey show he has some taste on women. He never dared to harass the ugly munter williams

…So he asked her on a date/to fuck him, she laughed it off and they walked back to the party?
Where's the harassment?

Anyone not getting roles will go after him, this is brilliant

There.

harvey was a beta bitch have you heard the tapes

i could get laid easier without his money

Bliss with a JOI clips4sale store when?

Story is literally, "Harv came off creepy, I turned him down, never got another Weinstein" job. One, very pretentious to think you're owed another Weinstein job; two, completely nothing to this story, if anything, it exonerates Harv of any wrong doing - "oh silly Harv"

Big Harv will rise again

not soon, since she's making high six figures from wrestling

God damn, I know you're both from Holla Forums. You really give tumblr and facebook twiter anything else a run for their stupid money.

This. Also the "Oh come on mate?!?? It’d be like kissing my dad!! Let’s go get a drink, get back to the others.’ " is semi offensive and I wouldn't be too keen to deal with a woman after that. That line alone is proof that she didn't actually feel powerless.

I want WWE to die so she starts doing JOI clips. She'd be fantastic at them.

actually i switch up my opinions from thread to thread just to fan the flames. i can openly admit this and it will still work like a charm.

Out of all the waifufaggots on Holla Forums, I like you the best.

It's been a well known fact that if u wanna be an (actor)ess
u gotta suck that old(((dick)))

Relying heavily on the account of Elia Kazan, who was friends with Miller and bedded Monroe before he did, Meyers classifies Monroe as “a decent-hearted kid who Hollywood had brought down, legs parted.” In order for Monroe to get jobs, he tells us, she would frequently sexually service the studio heads. When she signs her first contract with Fox, he quotes Monroe as saying, “I have sucked my last cock.”

hollywoodreporter.com//news/lena-headey-harvey-weinstein-game-thrones-star-details-hotel-encounter-1049581

What are the odds that these shiksas actually did fuck him and are just too embarrassed to admit it?

That's because she accepted sexual advances from top WWE personnel.

She cried about it in her car. Heartbreaking!

Here is something

www.imagefap.com/pictures/6354536/Alexa-Bliss-Has-Daddy-Issues-JOI

s.fap.to/photo/543953391/?pgid=&gid=6354536&page=0&idx=1

The ones that did fuck him won't say anything because it will reflect badly on their careers, the ones speaking out like Rose McGowan don't have careers anymore. Jennifer Lawrence and the others still want to be in movies and no one will hire her if everyone knows she got where she is through the casting couch of a producer that no longer has pull.

hooktube.com/watch?v=w_BXdFtwZsE

I feel like most of them fucked him but they just don't want to admit it. There is a recurring theme that would fit if he really did fuck them, but all of their stories end in them walking away with no issues.

I feel like this whole thing is a limited hangout to make people think that the abuse in Hollywood is just "le silly men" trying to bed women so that when actual abuse like the pedos and real rapists are brought up people automatically assume it is this kind of "abuse" being talked about.

JLaw only got the Oscar because she promised Weinstein she'd shove it up her ass and let him watch.

IKR xxXXXDD

proof?

Of course not, because Maisie is protected by Maisie's Watch!

Maybe yours, but not mine for sure…

and Bliss, when she feels like it

Awesome!

Oh wow, he snubbed her after she refused a kiss. Such an assault.