www2.tky.3web.ne.jp/~yosshin/my_works/CH050820.ZIP
alephone.lhowon.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you play Cho Ren Sha 68K, that's what
www2.tky.3web.ne.jp/~yosshin/my_works/CH050820.ZIP

not a weeabo though

then you play Marathon, that's what
alephone.lhowon.org/

Kill yourself, or alternatively, get into emulation and learn to appreciate older games.

Modern gaming is dead, if you're only willing to play modern games you might as well be dead too :^)

you become /jp/ as fuck and play only rhythm games at extreme difficulties and speed

What type of older games? Most older games are quite simplistic, like platformers or shallow JRPGs, where is the depth?

Gothic, Gothic 2, Fallout, Fallout 2.

All four have more depth than any modern game.

I have played Gothic 2 when it was new, that game has not aged well. Can't speak for Fallout.

wrong

you should've said something like quake, unreal, thunderforce 4 or gradius

oh ye of little knowledge

You could start with cRPGs like the Goldbox games, the Exile series, Wizardry, Might & Magic, Ultima, and so on.
You could also play the Looking Glass Games if you haven't yet (Ultima Underworld, Thief, System Shock, Deus Ex).
And have you played Descent? There are in fact no people on Earth who regularly play videogames and don't suffer from motion sickness, who hate Descent. Get a GOG copy and use the Rebirth sourceport, and you're good to go.

Games don't age, and G2 is still better than any modern RPG.

ayy, q2 and hexen piss in q and unreal's cheerios, and there have never been a good shmup.

Wizardries, Ultimas, Might and Magics, Heroes of Might and Magics.

Honestly, how can one person be so wrong in so few words.

l m a o
at least i didn't just did fucking rpgs you fucking faggot when he clearly does not like rpgs you fucking moron

Not my problem if he has criminally shit taste and is underage.

I'm sure Battlefield: Blacked Edition or Cowadooty In Space will be truly epin.

ah fuck it, I just bought WoW Legion, need some quality MMO I think

So why did you buy WoW?

If you want an MMO go for black dessert.

Wow is long dead.

HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA! NICE JOKE !

What is wrong with you people? Why are you recommending him korean grindan? What has he done to you?

I'm playing modded oblivion. Just finished the thieve's guild quests. Ending was p gud tbh
I can look down at my body and see my tits wobbling with every step. Also using 3 gameplay mods to make the actual RPG mechanics non shit. Spend 3 hours modding this shitty game. What a piece of shit vanilla oblivion probably was. console gamers smh
im drunk

Just a cruel joke, relax

just play Mabinogi.
fucking faggot.

Something like Neverwinter nights would be nice, no turned based crap

lmoa fucking philistines

says the jrpg pleb

name a turn based combat system in a game that has actual complexity and isn't final fantasy or paper mario tier simplistic

Make fun games to play. Here's an idea: start with Doom II, get custom graphics, change the weapons, get some level designers, then release it.

oh wait, nvm I actually like final fantasy tactics…

L
M
O
A

pics

those pics tell us nothing

Because said korean grinding is among the most fun MMORPGs out right now.

They tell you nothing.

It means you should play Jagged Alliance 2 and Wizardry 8.

Try to find out how many times you can masturbate in one hour, then try to break your record in the next hour and keep doing that until you're not bored anymore.

Why, user?

get a life

IKTFB.

If you want suggestions:
Pikmin 1
Pikmin 2
MGR:R
Battlefield BC2, 3, or 4
Osu
TF2
GTA SA
Brothers in arms road to hill 30
Warframe
AoE 2
The Witcher 1
Star wars battlefront 2
Mr. Gimmick
Vanquish
Shin megami tensei nocturne
Lego star wars 1 & 2

If none of those catch your interest take a total vidya break for 4 or 5 days. Get into fishing, movies, guns, or something else

you have to find some non boring shit for that to be possible, like new stuff that catters to your sickest fetishes

oh and try doing some multiplayer games, preferably not so complex ones, it can bring some relief to your boredom

I did 9 times in one hour with a flesh light.

I stopped because I heard some kid died from a heart attack doing it too much.

Cowtits really get me going, but too bad they're attached to the female mind.

have her tits gotten bigger?

I think they're smaller now user.

but why would she let that happen?

What are some games that are massive in scale?
preferably horror games.

sadly that's a still horribly underrepresented genre. I guess there's that City Shrouded in Shadows coming out soon, but that's really it.

I don't know user

Try one time in nine hours next? Of course, as in rail a shitload of speed and acquire some real death grip syndrome by literally stimulating yourself for nine hours (more or less) straight. My personal record is fourteen hours or so. That orgasm was totally worth the three days of kidney pain.

you two should be careful

you might die if you masturbate that much

Start making some. Learning to program will give you another hobby, and something to do other than play vidya in your spare time. Constantly playing vidya will make you tired of it, so this gives you a break.

If you just want some games, try looking at older consoles.

If you want to go all the way get the really old stuff, like a ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64. They're comfy as fuck and you can learn BASIC with them.

Huh. I thought I was the only person who did that.