DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

This is honestly the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen

still think the clinton campaign and rachel maddow fighting a meme frog to be funnier honestly.

Thank you for bringing this into my life.

Also harsh sage because it has absolutely nothing to do with the board.

this election has been more depressing than funny

11/8/16 (election day) converted to the French republican calendar is 18 Brumaire.

Marx's essay on 18 Brumaire is where he talks about history repeating itself first as farce then as tragedy.

There, now it has something to do with this board.

for retards who take sides sure, for people who are only in it for the sits and giggles it's been pretty funny though.

should choose your battles more wisely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

reality cannot be parodied

Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he's created here on earth?

American Psycho was fucking spot-on looking back.

A B S O L U T E L Y S U B V E R S I V E
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
L
Y
S
U
B
V
E
R
S
I
V
E

Blame Hillary, but this is why Trump is winning, because the irl world decided to take memes seriously.

Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day. Maybe we can ask her about stale memes like mudkipz next. Do you guys think Trump likes Mudkips?

Jesus.

Where were you the day trump held a rally in front of an image the original, literal Left Wing

Fuck are his supporters retarded or what?

Reality today is the funniest joke tbh

NO
3 seconds is literally all I could stand

Irony is dead in USA

holy fucking shit

POSADISM IM READY

What are you talking about?

Nothing about this is strange or ironic at all. It makes perfect sense.

To be honest, maybe you're all missing the point that maybe Trump is the reformist candidate in this election and that the Democrats have literally become modern Bourbonists? But apparently, the idea of abandoning our arbitrary left-right political tribalism based on abstract ideals and actually focusing on where the working class actually are is alien to the modern communist.

Personally, I wished we came up with this ourselves.

Because the song is literally populist? And, miserables rhymes with deplorables?

I mean, even Julius Caesar himself never declared that he wanted to destroy the republic and adopted Republican imagery.

Of course, being elitist and sneering about the deplorables is obviously the point of democratic-republicanism.

Even Tiberius and Gaius had a role to play in sinking the Republic like Casear

LET THEM EAT BURGERS

This is what Occupy Wallstreet could have looked like.

There's a reason for this.
If you travel in the slipstream of another vehicle, it cuts wind resistance and saves battery power

The saddest thing is, this shit doesn't even surprise me any more.
I have such low expectations for this country, and it doesn't even meet those.

You couldn't even imagine my political beliefs. I use the Gadsen flag as a patriotic symbol originating from the Continental Marines, not as a flag of the lolberts and their pathetic liberal individualism. I am actually a republican of the democratic and classical sort, looking to Athens and a tradition of liberty based on political participation.

You do realize that the Optimates were just as power hungry, with Sulla establishing the precedent of powerful dictators? And, that the French revolutionary-republicans weren't supporters of Partician-rule. Also, the Plebeian assemblies should've seceded a second time, and the collapse of the Roman Republic was more due to the Particians buying up land from the Plebeians and destroying the basis for republican Plebeian citizenship, which was owning property and being a citizen-soldier.

Wow and I thought you were a faggot before.

Athens and Rome both had rule by the Aristocracy. Shit tier m8y

I think you mean reactionary. He's going to follow the party line and is already talking positively about supply side economics. Paul Ryan is going to be leading him by the nose.

So is the Internationale, and it would be just as ridiculous if they sung that.

Trump.. Trumpism… cult of personalitiy.
Reality TV became real.

I know right?