That guy you know that posts on Holla Forums about how all the shit normalfag releases like fallout 4...

What drives an user to become such a vile creature?

No Holla Forums, you are the normalfags.

ur mom

Sheeeeiiiiit

lol

quoting yourself

normalfags

Sorry fagtron, but you are the nоrmies.

No, he was never one of us; just a normalfag who saw anonymity as a way to pretend to be part of something bigger than himself. Easily the most pathetic of all normals, he deserves nothing more than your pity

No im not talking about being a contrarian hipster, this is slightly different.

Why do such sadomasochists exist?

I've got you all beat.

I personally know a person that posts on Holla Forums every day, all day, every week, every month, every year, Holla Forums is his life.

He has million of opinions about video games, all sorts of video games, you name a game, he'll blurt out his opinion about that game, and it's always what the Holla Forums hivemind told him to think about that game.

All his friends are people from Holla Forums.

He spends his days making comics, collages, memes with Holla Forums material to post on Holla Forums.

He speaks only in Holla Forums terms and says "lel" "kek" "top kek" and even "jej" for some reason.

He's unable to talk or act normally for 2 seconds, every single thing he says is ironic or about laughing at someone or something.

And here's the best part, he doesn't play video games.

He hasn't played a single video game in more than 10 years i think.

All of this, all these opinions about video games and all his time spent on Holla Forums, he doesn't give a shit about video games Holla Forums IS his main source of entertainment in life, Holla Forums is his video games, Holla Forums is his community and his home and he literally doesn't fucking play video games, ever.

When i look at him i don't know how to feel anymore.
What's the difference between this person repeating everything Holla Forums says and a SJW repeating everything tumblr tells him to say?
They're both empty husks, a site replaced everything in their life, how to think, how to act, how to interact with other people and who to interact with.

Sometimes i think if Holla Forums was shut down for good maybe it could prevent people from becoming these disturbing zombie non-persons, but if Holla Forums is taken down, another site would just rise up, and these people would just become brainwashed by the next one.

I don't know if i feel sad about him or scared.
If something as simple as an imageboard took complete and utter control over a weak mind, then how many simpletons are out there, and how many of them live life on complete autopilot, latching onto something that makes them feel safe and they just…don't think about anything anymore but repeat prerecorded messages passed on by an external source?

It makes me think about humanity in general and i don't know what to do anymore, i feel trapped and powerless, perhaps we're all doomed.

Is this you user? Is this a cry for help?

I am this person, guilty as charged

The first thing I do in games is to look for mods or self imposed challenges that makes the game as impossible as possible

I sometimes get fantasies of getting my ass kicked for real, send help

It was never about saving Peach was it Mario Mario?

Shit son

You described 88% of Holla Forums I think

Multitask brother. Multitask.

What can I say, the journey beats the destination.

Not that the journey was any hard, even with the lost levels.

So Holla Forums is basically a religion then

Do you feel it brother? the fire rises.

Is it actually masochism if you don't die at all?

Or simply wanting to overcome challenges is considered masochism by you?

When will be the next meme magic event? I'm getting antsy.

Having a friend that uses Holla Forums would be kind of novel even if they were a fucking faggot
having a friend at all, even

What a dumb bait thread.

Dont go to ireland anytime soon.

So hows that fallout 4 season pass treating you goyim?

Hello, Holla Forumsturd. It's good to know who makes these threads. The last game I bought on Steam was years ago, retard. And it wasn't a Bethesda title.

WAAAAA U USE /POL SO UR AN EBUL RAYCISS NAZI.

shut the fuck up you libtard

Can't say I blame em, but I still do.

I feel like people with weak wills end up with their brains formatted by memes and shit because they can't think for themselves on any level.

This is the gayest fucking thread ever.

Congrats, for all your bullshit about why anonymous imageboards are better than anything else you're pretty much just like all the fucking cancer you hate.
Shit, I just saw a thread get locked because they were posting about DOOM3.