Persona 5

Her name is Futaba Sakura. She is the navigator. Apparently, she is an avid imageboard / textboard user and very tech-savvy.

She's probably going to be Bazinga Zimbabwe-tier, right?

How would you write this character so that it doesn't become the cringiest shit of all time?

is this a template thread?
2ch culture has been localized well in the past I just cant remeber what games

there is also now a big backlash towards shit localization so I dont think they will risk it with such a highly respected series

persona symbolize the fall of jrpgs

we need to purge the weebs for allowing this

How is this a template thread, are you absolutely fucking retarded? Template threads are Ruggarell threads. Christ.

She will be a mix of Fuuka and Junpei,girls who digs videogames/internet/"nerd" but it's shy and like to stay alone and from the trailer,she probably is a bit insecure about her look.
I don't think that trope is relevant/ever sued in Japan. Also she is cute.

CUTE

That depends on the original script, Atlus tends to translate their games decently from Japanese. So if she is written as a memer than that is what you'll get in the translated version.

we had basically the same thread about her possibly being bazinga the other day
ontop of it just bineg a what would you do low effort thread

Atlus hasn't exactly been good recently. DLC jewery, heavy censorship and #FE tier shit.

Borderline soulless. Just like everyone else here :^)

I'd rather she just be a bitter, depressed shut in who thinks she is better than most other people for being so enlightened and having "superior tastes".

Shred everything.

Oi I'm laffin

Yeah man, totally not a dating sim with horribly designed dungeons and simple as fuck jrpg combat system.
So deep, I mean, it has Satan, Lucifer, Mara and shit in it. Deeper than EVA.

I was talking about the game script and dialogue itself, I know about the DLC bullshit from SMT 4 and I can't comment on anything about #FE such it didn't seem like something I would enjoy so I didn't play it I also don't have a Wii U

Who does

If anything not being art is one of the biggest complement you can give to anything judging by the literal shit it would have to share the label with otherwise.

"We've had a similar thread before" doesn't automatically make it a template thread, retard.

More effort than your posts.

If I was the original writer or the one translating?

I wanna cum on her glasses

You're not supposed to write the character if you're translating.

That's retarded. Who else will make sure the dialogue is safe and progressive? Think of the children

Oh, I do, believe me.

Game isn't out yet, and people are worried she's a reddit-spouting retard with halfchan stolen outdated memes.

Still waiting on more information or when it launches in Japan, then we'll get the entire script.

Kinda too late to bitch then, no?

Well, based on the recent track record of localizatoin companies, some might argue there is cause for concern.

I know it's Atlus, but still.

God Holla Forums a shit

You're certainly making it better.

Outside of the niche and dying eternally asshurt SMT circlejerk it's pretty well-respected, yes. Please, stay mad.

It's out before unworthy gaijins get it, some anons will import before superior no region-locking, we'll get more context, and when they'll start "localizing" it, then we can panic, CensoredGaming is also looking at all Japanese games for this year to the next.

You make it sound like chucklefuck localisers give a fuck about it being respected or not.

Thankfully outside of no dual audio and #FE(which seems to be mostly NoA fault) Atlus USA is honestly not that bad yet at least compared to everyone else. If Apocalypse can get over untouched then P5 should be safe.

Honestly my biggest issue with Atlus these days is DLC jewery but that goes all the way back to Japan.

I imagine you'll see dlc like instant cash and unlocking optional costumes for .99 cents

assuming they don't pull a P4A and region lock the game

What a fucking boring character. They should have made a heavy imageboard user that's terrible with technology. A shitposter. That would be entertaining.

Please don't let them fuck the dub

There's a Famitsu leak that shows each of the characters.
Futaba's vocie actor is Aoi Yuki
But, you know, complaining about games you have idea about is a lot cooler than being informed.

DLC outfits already confirmed and after seeing SMTIV instant cash is likely. Also expecting some kickass persona to be behind a paywall.

I really want to like atlus but I honestly cant excuse bullshit like this.

Wasent that cause of dual audio, a near worldwide release and was cheaper to reverse import if you were japanese?

P5 seem to have none of that plus they got a lot of backlash from it last time they did that. I think we are safe on that front.

How would you guys translate Japanese memes anyways?

If I had learned Nip, I too would know that. Unless it's been translated and I'm terribly uninformed. Anyway, thanks for this info.

use western meme if it's 1:1 equivalent to the japanese word and put japanese meme otherwise

it has and you are

honestly i dont know, you either get shit you dont understand thats true to the original script, or you switch nip memes with american ones and get the same meme spouting retard with memes you can understand.
they're both going to be a shit character but ones a shit character most people can understand without knowing about 2ch culture

I would make more sense if she was a cam-whore to be honest.

DUDE

I think it's nearly impossible to translate nips memes,mostly are or too culture-tied or rely heavily on the character used and the images/concept associated with.

That doesn't confirm or deny maymay spouting you know.

I want to hug Japanese Dildo Moonman.

Oh man, I can imagine it now. Morgana and her are gonna make a bunch of " can I haz cheezburger" jokes talk about how their favorite anime is Umaru.

Not wrong.
Horrible is too strong of a word I think, but yes, the dungeons are not the most well designed.
Also not wrong
Well, it has a deeper complexity with it's themes than most games, but not exactly the deepest.

Regardless, you have to understand that it's one of the more popular IPs that Atlus has, that many people fucking love, regardless on your own opinions of it, (or mine, as a matter of fact). So yeah, I would say he's correct in saying it's "well respected".

That's so generic and exactly the cookie cutter shit description I expected

Like the nerd was in Hunie Pop. Little jaded, but not meme spouting.

What'll kill it is if they fuck the dub/translation.
A few mist-interpreted lines turns an introvert who lashes out when stressed into an unlikeable cunt.

You can't expect a jrpg, persona especially, without shitty archetype characters.

If she's anything like Nikki, I'm going to fucking hate her.

The thing is, a halfdecent game using archetypes should, you know, flesh out the character to be more than that. I'm waiting for the memes and the completely undeveloped characters to flow wildly.

This is persona fam

I know, hence I'm waiting for the not developed characters.

Yes but this is Persona. Have you not seen anything regarding Persona 4?

Man, you guys really can't read.

I know it'll be shit.

Dude, it's Persona.

Its fucking Persona

That's not any better, that sounds worse.

Fuck, why haven't we gotten an SMT on a console when there's this? Why are they stuck on handhelds?

You'll probably start seeing that when it gets released to the nips.

WOW, IT IS?

I don't even know what to say to you. Futa does not mean dicks. Futaba is a direct reference to 2ch.

Futa = both
Fucking philistine.

Seeing as how characters and their interactions evolved from P3's anime cliches (Junpei = hot-blooded idiot, Yukari = Healer, main love interest, Mitsuru = Child prodigy from a wealthy family etc) to P4's more unusual characters (Kanji = Thinks he's homo, but turns out he only liked tomboy women, Naoto = Torn on who she wants to be, Yosuke = Awkward, but means well), I'm not too terribly worried.

The dialogue had definetly gotten better when I played P4. P3 was alright, but P4's dialogue was a lot more verbose and relaxed, it nailed the tone of familiarity you use with close friends down perfectly, at least in my opinion. If Atlus continues the same path, I'm guessing the translators aren't going to have enough room to shoehorn their contemporary humor in. Still, here's hoping.

I don't even.

What
Did you even play the games? Kanji ain't a homo in anyway. He just was scarred by having different hobbies from girls picking on him. Naoto isn't confused, she's scared of being the only woman, and a kid, in a male dominated field where everyone resents her. In the end, they both learn to say "Fuck what other people think, I'm going to do my own thing."

I forgot that was just translated too.

P4's cast is cliche, I'm not denying that. I said the cast was more unusual when compared to P3. Not completely original, but I feel it was a step-up.

My post in no way implied Kanji was homo. He thinks he's homo, BUT he liked Naoto for her womanly side.

P4 was such a radical step down that its been constantly pointed out ever since the game was released. You're just blatantly wrong.

What next? Are you gonna say you play P3P and still claim you know anything about P3? Have you played any of the games at all or did you just watch the anime versions?

Christ guy, you've got a chip on your shoulder.

I wasn't stating fact, I just said that the P4 cast's dialgoue, to me, felt more casual and friendly as compared to P3's stiffer dialogue. This is how I saw things. I've played through the games, they're not overly difficult, but definetly worth a try. P4 was easy, sure, and wasn't as serious as P3, but it had it's merits.

so, is it true that sister burch will be a VA for this game?

No you're just projecting that because your posts clearly show you never played the games.

I'm probably gonna sound a fool, but it's probably because of the difference in setting, like huge city in 3 to small town in 4. In a small town, ain't much you can do.

Unconfirmed yet, but I wouldn't doubt it since she voiced two persona characters already.

God I hope not

There's no projecting to be had when your posts come off as hostile and belittling. Next you'll say "but you only think I'm typing in a hostile manner!" Bullshit. Recognizing emotion is a trait humans have. Unless you're an aspie, of course.

Now, I haven't played P3 or P4 you say? Just because I thought the cast and dialogue was better? What makes you say that? Is it because you can't come to terms with the fact that I experienced a game differently than you, or because you've lived in an echo chamber all your life and accept only the "truths" you've heard in it?

I like to think Atlus learned from P3 in terms of character development. I don't know if the guys at Atlus that are developing Persona are the same ones who make SMT games, but you can kind of see the contrast a little. SMT isn't overly concerned with plot or dialogue, just so long as you make a choice. Persona is more about the people and plot. P3 felt like Atlus was trying to concentrate more on personal interaction, P4 on the other hand felt like Atlus had learned a lot more in terms of dialogue and characters this time around.

Pretty well respected by weeaboo pedophiles, maybe.

No. Kanji flat out does not think he's homo. He's concerned when a >guy asks him to meet up, and that gets twisted with his shadow, but he does not think he's homo at all, especially after the shadow fight. Or do you want to take those fights literally and call Chie a BDSM queen?

Because its been discussed and evidently proven hundreds of times over the years that P4's cast is fucking awful.
We're not talking subjectively. If you're just going to talk subjectively then don't say anything at all. Cry about echo chambers all you like, there are objectively good and bad things in life. And Persona 4 has awful characterisation, there is absolutely no depth to any of them. They're a bunch of stereotypical cardboard cutouts that have no depth that you haven't uncovered after seeing their shadow. And what little depth the shadows reveal is always something completely shallow and pointless that does nothing to characterize them further.

I'd tell you to mention something from the games that weren't in the games, but I haven't even seen them so I wouldn't know.

there are numerous people who tour SMT threads who will not accept any even slightly positive opinions towards persona 4. I agree with you, and I played P3 FES first.

That could describe any major supporting character in any story ever written.

Yes.

God damn it, you either don't know how to read or you are yanking my chain. Kanji thought he was homo, and his Shadow boss fight shows that. He thought and worried about being gay and he was very confused. The boss fight is homoerotic, because Kanji is confused about his feelings. After the fight, he understood he WASN'T gay. He came to terms with being sensitive, and only later he understood why he was having such convoluted feelings, because Naoto turned out to be a woman. He wasn't attracted to Naoto because Naoto was a boy, but because Naoto was a woman. Now, have I sufficiently spelled it out for you? He was attracted to a woman in men's attire. The men's attire confused Kanji into thinking he was gay, which he wasn't.

For fuck's sake. So everything needs to be reduced to the sum of it's parts? I can't have my own interpretations of things? Hell, why even have imageboards or forums then, since everything is already discussed and solved? If you think that, you are sorely mistaken. That is the thought process of a sheltered mind. Gravity is objective truth, physics are objective truth, media is ALWAYS subjective.

I did not present my idea as objective, simply something to consider or ponder. It wasn't written to threaten whatever canon you abide by, but simply to get the discussion going, which has now grown to a full-blown argument. I am responding simply due to the sheer stupidity of your posts at this point and not because of a love for a game. I hope you're satisfied.

No it isn't. Communist leave. Remove communist.
Yes you did
Even if you later in the post stated. "In my opinion" it has nothing to do with this objective statement.

I'll also note that you have never ever tried to defend your claim that P4 has better dialogue. You just ran straight to "ITS SUBJECTIVE" instantly. Most likely because you know you're wrong, but you just can't handle being wrong.

And you ran to a claim that "it's been proven!" without trying to prove anything yourself. Nobody feels like getting into a lengthy debate with someone who acts like you do, especially when their comment was more throwaway than anything. I doubt he cares enough about Persona 4 to have a deep argument about the merits of it with someone who's decided it's worthless straight off the bat.

Do you really need to change your IP to back yourself up?

XSEED managed it pretty good.

Fine, had I known there were such picky autists about I would have worded that a little better. Do I need to include trigger warnings next time, too? Here's a thought; when you encounter a statement, how about you challenge that statement in a constructive manner? I wrote that, sure, but did I go out of my way to present it as objective? Then assume it is subjective. Had I said "P4 has OBJECTIVELY better dialogue and cast", you would have every right to challenge it. But I didn't, and I don't benefit from people assuming P4 is better, because I expect people to have functioning brains with which they can form their own opinions with. If you seriously think my statement has enough power to sway people into thinking what I think instantly, we wouldn't have this fucking argument, now would we?

and now an accusation of samefagging. Sorry, I just saw an autist in a thread I was lurking.

It's too late to bitch now.

If it was then why did you say anything?
Holy shit read what you write before replying. You're over dramatizing everything in order to make my position seem ludicrous when all I am asking for is solid ground to stand on. Just like you communist fucks always do.

Retard, please gas yourself.

He's not that confused. The shadows get more twisted with every subsequent encounter. He gets flustered and then the shadow preys on that. Of course when accused of something you're not, you'd deny it, and that gives the shadow power. Like Rise's shadow being a whore. Even if she's doing idolshit for attention, she's not actually thinking "I should go be a stripper".

My point is, he gets flustered by a cute >guy and then learns he was correct because >guy is actually a girl. If that's basically what you mean when you say he thinks he's a homo, sure, we're saying the same thing.

wew lads

>Holla Forums has no problem with this even though I do.

Futa is the gayest shit.

What about yaoi?

That isn't dramatization, but exactly how you sound. Surprising, isn't it? Why go out of your way to show that your opinions on P4 are "proven fact", if not to defend some sort of canon from perceived "dangerous thoughts?" In this case, MY opinion is seen as an unforgivable, unutterable thing because it doesn't fall in line with YOUR opinion. Doesn't that sound a bit, I dunno, dictatorial? Believe me, just because I have a different opinion from yours doesn't mean I'm trying to brainwash people. The spirit of these imageboards have always been free speech. With your love for censoring dissenting opinion, maybe you would fit in better at Dumblr or the like.

Why did I say anything if everything is subjective? Because I wanted to get a discussion going, maybe? Because I wanted to hear peoples thoughts? Hell, I don't know, why do people post here AT ALL? The way I see it, if you can't handle opinions differing from yours without going into an autistic fit, you need to fucking leave.

Finally. That was exactly what I said.

no, it's slightly less gay

because fucking a man is gay

Futa is more gay than yaoi because at least the people who like yaoi are honest about their sexuality.

wait, which gay?

are we talking gay like faggot gay or gay like fucking a dude in the ass gay?

You're fucked up in the head. Just like all other communists like you. Stop projecting.

What did you want to discuss? That everyone thinks you're awesome for having an opinion? Since nobody is allowed to tell you that you're obviously blatantly wrong and people are evil monsters for wanting some common ground to stand on instead of random subjective opinions?
Most people here aren't retarded communists like you. Most people here realize there is objective standards for everything. Most people like discussing how things do or do not live up to objective standards. Most people like to point out when someone is posting something obviously wrong like you did.
Nobody ever talked about "not handling opinions" except you, trying to project your own lack of ability to understand a non-subjective viewpoint unto me. You're the only one who can't handle differing opinions here you communist scum.

Also control yourself, you sound like a fucking woman.

If you see a naked woman and think "That's pretty good, but you know what would make it better? A dick." then you're gay and you need to accept it.

What about bi-sexual?

Why does everyone think that you either want to fuck one or the other, what about the ones who want to fuck both?

EVEN the LGBT motherfuckers do this shit to bisexuals, mainly because it doesn't fit with their "you're born gay you don't choose" agenda.

you are a dumb faggot

solo female > lesbian > futa on female > male on female
solo futa > futa on futa
male on futa > solo trap > futa on male > male on trap > trap on male
solo male > male on male

You either like chicks or dudes, saying you like both is just lieing to yourself.

Fuck.

I really wanted this game to be good.

If your bi you're still gay. There's nothing wrong with it as long as your honest about wanting dicks shoved in your ass. Its the people who go "No man, futa is totally straight! As long as it's futa it's not gay at all!" I'm talking about.

This chart seems mostly accurate, but I just think girls with dicks look weird. It's not supposed to be there. I have no problem with strap ons ,or any magical or sci-fi version of that, but an actual physical fleshy dick on a girl is an instant boner-killer for me.

Saying you only like one or the other is lieing to yourself, m8.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has had that one gay moment, but they deny it.

Stop masturbating for a week up to a month or so. That should cure it.

No, it's gay no matter what you've got between your legs.

It can be done well. Hell, Kurisu was a junkie and Mayushi was involved in the same sort of culture through her hobbies. The science adventure series is full of this shit. The Nips can still get it right because some of their nerds are still involved in the actual content creation. Even the cringe inducing versions of such characters are often purposefully that way as a jab at such people being lame and/or unlikable. It's kind of a question of faith after the shallower ends of P4, but we will just have to see.

The English transgarbageation will be abominable no matter what though.

Jesus H. Christ, I don't even know what to say anymore. You instantly assume that when I start using "big words" like subjective and objective, you instantly label me as a communist. Just because someone you don't like has used the word before, doesn't mean I am a communist as well. Logical fallacy, anyone?

I wanted to discuss and hear what people had to say. I throw my hat in the ring as most people do in threads, if someone replies, good. If no one does, no skin off my nose, I'll just go to another thread to find discussion. Why are YOU here then, if not for discussion? Why are ANY of us here, why do we even bother? Hell if I know, you're asking me to answer existential conundrums now.

I didn't deny anyone to debate my statement at all. I wanted discussions, replies, anything to reply to. What YOU'RE doing now is projecting. You assume that, because you are so right and I am so wrong, I also must think of the world as black and white as you. I. Do not. Think. Like. You. You have an opinion, and I have an opinion. The only problem is that I didn't go out of my way to present my opinion as fact, unlike you. You explicitly stated that it is "proven fact" that P4 is worse. Neither of us are right or wrong, we are expressing what we think of things. You didn't like P4? That's all right, you can tell me all the reasons why right now. I liked P4, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to what you have to say.

What the fuck? How do I sound like a woman? Because I can control myself and not fly off the fucking handle like you in this post? I am a man trying to use reason with you right now, that's why. If you can, try and elaborate what you mean by this. I'll wait.

Shouldn't it be solo female = lesbian? From a man's point of view anyway.

Nobody is arguing that. Futa is gay, but probably not quite as gay as hardcore bara shit. And not everyone who is gay wants to take it up the ass too.

There's a lot of inbetweens.

Look on the bright side, could end up with a shit load of breast pics for "irony"

Both of you are being raging faggots, believe me, I know.

Take it to Holla Forums and don't come back.

I know, I just have nothing better to do. Maybe I should join the futa discussion instead.

I just told you. Most people here aren't insane communists who believe everything is subjective. We have people discussing how gay futa is right now. None of them are arguing subjectively.
So what you wanted is attention. Well congratulations you got it. You sound even more like a woman now, since they're attention-cravers. Still isn't a reply to anything I posted and the response is directly ignoring what I talked about.
Look at the communist ideology crumble. Everything has to be subjective. Except everyone has to have the opinion that everything is subjective otherwise they're objectively wrong. This is why you're fucked up in the head. Everything you believe in is contradictions and as soon as someone points out the contradictions you go completely ballistic like this. Get that communist garbage out of your head. Nothing is wholly subjective. There are objective standards to everything.
Feel free to do so at any time.

She seems to serious to be a throw away joke character.
Plus persona games usually do characters right, so if she's an insufferable cunt, it's probably by design.

nigger nigger go away

don't come again another day

She'll be P3 Maya

the ONLY redeeming quality of shit megane is the chance they take their glasses off prior to gigantic sluttening

How do her farts smell like?

Yes they fucking are. One thinks fucking a woman with a dick is ok, while the other doesn't. That isn't objective, because that is what one person sees as acceptable, while the other one doesn't. There's a discussion going because they're trying to figure out if it's gay or not. Sure, if everyone agreed that "Futa is gay", sure, that would count toward objective in a certain degree. But because there are dissenting opinions and people are going on their own THOUGHTS and FEELINGS alone without any facts to back their claims, it is subjective. If there was a way to measure how gay fucking a futa was, this wouldn't need discussion.

Yes, there are objective standards, but not when it comes down to media. You hold this belief that your opinion on P4 is objective, but it is not. Opinions are not facts, get it straight. Water flowing is fact, gravity existing is fact, your computer infront of you is fact, but your thoughts and feelings on a video game will always be subjective, because a video game can never feel the same to a different person. How would you even begin to objectively measure a piece of media? Academically, it cannot be done. You believing it is so doesn't count for diddly squat to anyone but yourself.

People may agree on things, but they will understand it in a different way. EXISTENCE doesn't feel the same for everyone, because people feel and think of things differently. If you cannot understand this simple FACT that not everyone thinks the same thoughts you do, then you are an aspie, plain and simple. You can look that shit up in any psychiatric book right now.

All I'm seeing is you going off on a tangent about "muh communism!" when I didn't bring anything of the sort to the table. You have it in your head that I'm a communist because I don't think the way you do. That is thinking about the world in extremes. That is what a crippled mind does.

Please, get it into your head, I am not trying to challenge your opinion as it is, but rather on you INSISTING that your opinion is the only true one out there. I didn't state my opinion as fact, but rather as a statement about how I felt. You think P4 is bad, and I have no beef about that, although I would like to know why. I think P4 was good, and I would elaborate why. This is called sharing ideas. This is called a discussion. But sure, go on thinking I am a communist and a woman. You are no better than the SJW and other trans-filth out there. Encased in your own bubble, you believe whatever you want to believe and whoever thinks otherwise is ALWAYS wrong. I am done with this now. Go kill a nigger and suicide by cop you fucking Harris-Klebold wannabe.

Yes there is. Stop ignoring everything that proves you wrong. You're fucked up in the head enough as it is. Its going to drive you completely insane.
A character's objective value is obviously denoted from their characterization. If you for example take an extremely shy and scared character and then in the next scene they randomly decide to go full on guns blazing against demons from hell then that is objectively bad characterization. If a character is a "mary sue" it is bad characterization, if you play happy music during a sad scene it is objectively bad at creating a sad scene, making a scene peaceful can be done objectively bad if you set it in a highly disturbing and creepy place, the examples are endless.

That is why we have things like movie reviewers. They're not there to state their opinion on something. They're there to analyze the objectively good and bad about a product. Of course communists like yourself have been trying to corrupt and destroy this like you did to art, but nonetheless these objective values still persist.
This is because your idea that being subjective is somehow something people should be doing is an inherently communistic thought. Communism set out to destroy any and all eternal truths. Page 26 of the Communist Manifesto.
Yes you did as I already pointed out. And if anything you should stop pretending that this is all opinion. None of this is opinion. Subjectivity is a lie and you contradicting yourself earlier when I called you out on it should be enough to prove that in itself.
The irony.

Got no problem with that.

Next you're going to say gender is a social construct.

Discounting the various magic/science/plot reasons for one gender or the other to suddenly become a futa, it is in fact a theoretical gender combining male and female form and function. People say it's gay because they are approaching it from a 3D perspective where such a thing does not exist, but in the 2D realm it is another gender entirely. Beyond all that though, it comes down to one point: if it has a hole that can bear children, it isn't gay to fuck it.

and that's why every professional movie reviewer reaches the same conclusions about a movie. This thread has been so fucking embarrassing to read. Please link me to your 100 page manifesto on a structuralist breakdown of Persona 4 and why everyone who has a couple nice things to say about it is a dirty communist who hates objectivity.

Finally, some god damned elaboration on your thoughts. Why, for the love of fuck, didn't you post this sooner? This isn't at all what I was arguing against. I was arguing that people can have different opinions, but not have those opinions presented as fact.

I agree on your post on this point, but I don't know how this ties in at all with the P4 characters. Did you have a particular character in mind? The weakest character I can think of right now is Rise.

Sure, they can analyze production values and how well a scene is executed, but can they judge how good something is? Can they judge just how evocative or how thought-inspiring something is? Can they exactly judge what a person feels during a particular scene? One can think that a scene that was dramatic was actually pretty funny. I could think that Robocop 1 was a thought-provoking, satiric masterpiece, but someone could only understand the film as violent schlock. No review is ever going to change that, even if read.

I'll say this though, if you rely solely on reviews, you will end up buying/pirating a lot of shit for yourself before you find anything worthwhile. You should know better than to trust reviewers in this day and age. read the reviews, but NEVER take what they write as undeniable fact, because what applies to the reviewer might not apply to you.

She's a stereotype. That battle is already lost.

once again, if P5 is good, awesome.
If P5 sucks, then we'll just wait for Caligula since that's like a parallel evolution from P2 onward

This is natural to anyone normal. Breaking character. Fitting music and scenery. You really are fucked in the head.
First of all because you're completely fucked in the head and flew off the handle instantly instead of discussing characters. Second because you say everything is subjective, so therefore posting that does not make a difference to you. Thirdly because you didn't ask and nothing indicated you were sane enough to even digest it, especially since you continuously ignored all my arguments. Fourthly because I already did and you ignored it.
You are arguing that everything is subjective in media. SPECIFICALLY you're arguing that characters in Persona 4 and their writing is subjective So yes, yes you are. You are specifically arguing that these things have no objective value.
No you were arguing that media was subjective. Do I need to refer to your earlier posts?
That's literally what "analyzing how well a scene is executed is" on a grand scale. When all of the scenes, acting, sound direction, plot, etc. is summed up, you have the conclusion. And the skill of the reviewer is dependent on how well they can judge these things and conclude how people will react to things. Your communist ideology is making you constantly contradict yourself. You are fucked in the head.
Why the fuck did you end up here? Nobody ever talked about reviews and relying on them. Nobody ever said you should listen to reviews. I stated why REVIEWS EXIST and then stated that you commie fucks have been destroying that basis with your retarded subjectivism.

You ignore everything other people say as long as its convenient, you constantly contradict yourself, you can never draw any conclusions, you try to pretend you were saying something completely different from your last post. Grow the fuck out of communism already or you're going to end up even more mentally ill. There might still be hope for you.

your first response

heavy intellectual rigor already displayed

his initial response to you

your response to that

and then, a descent into a "you're a communist" rant. You're a fascinating person.

The president of Atlus promised to never region lock a game, after the backlash

Oh, so I "ignored" your arguments and am not sane enought to listen to your wise council is the reason you didn't type up your thoughts in the first place. Because I made a post that you saw as wrong, because I made a post that may contain a subjective view that doesn't fall in line with your perfect world. All the while you have been discarding all of my posts to call me a communist.

For the layman, it doesn't. For the reviewer, it does, but even then there is still bias from him. His analyzation could lead him to conclude that a movie is good, but not to his liking. Objective fact (money spent and techniques used) versus subjective opinion (The movie employed the latest technology and techniques, but the genre wasn't to my taste.) Do you see what I'm getting at? Ask anyone that has philosophical knowledge and they will tell you that media cannot be objective in the sense that people will always bring something different away from it. Anything that involves your opinion on something is BOUND to subjectivity. SCIENCE is objective, physics are objective, because there is only one way these things work. Media on the other hand is malleable, and people will always think differently on what is stylish or what isn't or what's funny or not. Humor from a few decades ago might not be funny today. Therefore, humor is not objective. Same thing.

It can be objective, but only to a certain degree. Like I said, there will always be someone who will laugh out loud during a drama scene. You have this in your head that I am AGAINST objectivism, but I don't remember typing up anything of the sort.

Notice the IF at the start of the sentence. It doesn't assume you do, but rather IF you do.

This.

If at anything, this character is just gonna be like mayushi/kurisu/daru. Shes gonna spout 2ch memes and the translators are gonna have to find out what the fuck it all means.

Ignoring my arguments and overdramatizing again. Good commie, have a cookie.
Yes.
No.
Ask anyone with philosophical knowledge and they will tell you that subjectivism is a lie. That there are eternal truths in the world and denoting everything to opinion in anything such as media like you are doing is something an insane person would do. Just to mention one philosophy, the Theory of Forms, straight up denies subjectivism as a whole.
No anything where you let yourself be ruled by your opinion because your mind is too weak to control itself is bound to subjectivity. Subjectivity is nothing but childishness on best terms. Clearly the deranged degree at which you worship subjectivity straight up makes you fucked in the head.
Whether humour is funny does not depend on whether you find it funny, it depends on whether people find it funny and why. Which is why there's also objectively good and objectively bad forms of comedy. You really don't know about these differences yet? Man getting hit by football is not a good form of comedy. But it can be funny. Your humour is subjective. Humour as a concept is not. As well as media, characterization, etc. is not subjective unless you look at it from your own personal perspective, which does not fit into a larger discussion.
You have it in your head that everything is subjective because someone anywhere might have a different reaction than someone else. Clearly if a man believes he is Napoleon we should make him the emperor of France, right? That is where your commie filth ideology ends up.
You have. Several times. You do it in that very post. You state that things can be wholly subjective and that there is goo reasoning to post them here.
Notice the fact that you wrote it down, which means you assume I do. It is another thing you commie fucks learn to do, belittling your opponent. Because as Marx said "The charges against Communism made from a religious, a philosophical and, generally, from an ideological standpoint, are not deserving of serious examination"

You are sick in the head. Your subjectivism has made you contradict yourself so often and I called it out so many times and you ignore it. Face reality already. You have no legs to stand on. You are going to become a psychopath.

die now

I've never really understood this argument. I mean, I understand it if you're after images/clips with just one futanari futanari meaning it has a pussy and no balls, if it's got balls then its hermaphrodite which is different or if you're looking for multiple futas dicking each other, but what if you just want to see two girls fucking, but dont want to see a strap-on drawn on and obscuring more flesh than you'd be seeing otherwise?

Cant unrape that which has been raped. Let it die and make new art on its corpse.

futanari is literally the word for hermaphrodite in Japanese

is this game going to be good or will be only used for 2ch meme faggotry and futa porn?

Eh, I don't think it's a certainty that she won't be a shitty character, but there is at least some hope. There is no hope for the translation because those lazy shits can't be assed to look up what moonmemes are, nor would they stray to a place like this to look up more appropriate substitutes from a parallel culture rather than inserting normalfag reddit shit.

All I am taking away from your blathering is that you cannot and will not understand that people will always have differing opinions and that this can co-exist with objectivism. If someone believes himself Napoleon he is most probably sick in the head. Subjective viewpoints are one thing, mental illness is another. SJW's believe they are whateverthefuck-kin, that doesn't mean they should be taken seriously.

I have spoken for subjectivism, sure, but I haven't explicitly stated I am against objectivism. I have stated multiple times how physics are objective and reviews can be objective, even if biased based on what the person feels. That is something of your own conjuration when you deemed me a communist.

Seriously, I have no more thoughts to give you. I don't know what makes you think I'm a communist or how any of this will make me turn into a psychopath. Not everything has to be political. All I know is that I enjoy art, movies and video games not because someone tells me they're good, but because I see them as having worth. Just because a review says a movie is shit won't stop me from enjoying it. I acknowledge it is done poorly, but I still see worth in it.

Doesn't mean people should respect my opinion, but it is something I have taken away from it. If you cannot see the world for what it is instead of this black-and-white Holla Forums inspired bullshit, you are going to live life as a bitter cynic. Think, for fucks sake. I may have contributed to this madness by replying in the first place, but this escalated from one wayward statement I made into a clusterfuck that has lasted for several hours, all because I can't have and share an opinion about a game without being labeled a communist on a fucking imageboard where you are expected to talk to one another about subjective AND objective things. I will bow out now. Live by your ass-backwards creed to your heart's content.

P4 still has better characters.

Because you actively ignore everything I say.

Make her Vivian James.

What IS objective is that you're a faggot arguing about pointless things on a board and in a thread where you are off-fuckin' topic.

Your quasi-philosophical rambling is all fucked up and retarded.

Shut the fuck up, you pretentious bitch and go do something, ANYTHING else.

That goes the same for the faggot who's baiting you too.

Just passing by to say holy fuck what a faggot

is she squid?

Kurisu browsed images boards, and is she a shit girl?
Answer: I want to marry her ______

I was seconds away from bringing up Kurisu as well
Mayuri a best

Even had you said "best girl" you would have been wrong, but "best" is definitely a title which can only go to one person.

And Suzuha a best girl

Why does everyone associate sheldon with zimbabwe? i used to watch the series up to the 3rd season and i've only seen the bazoorgles

I can tell you from experience that you don't.

You present a fair opponent. Unfortunately, you're opinion incorrect. Mayuri is the best girl.

I don't think that's something we can allow you to say, "I can tell you from experience," and then not tell us the experience.

Expect nothing less from a fan of that girl.

By which I mean unwavering loyalty and compassion of course.

All traits of best girl, right?
I will use this as an excuse to post more best girl.

would make for a good porn parody title

I think Persona fans in particular are worried because the most recent Atlus USA translation has involved the sister of Anthony Burch on the voice cast. I can't wait for P5's English voice cast to star Laci Green or some token girl from Rooster Teeth or Polygon.

It is Atlus, that's why I'm concerned. The sky's the limit once you bring in trash like Ashly Burch.

Who else did she voice besides the slut?

Dungeon travelers came over with only 3 cgs changed, itll be fine. thats what i tell myself anyway

Even then, those CGs were only censored because ESRB and shit.

I was actually fine with Burch as Rei from PQ, The only reason I didn't like her in DAN is because she sounded nothing like Laura Bailey and a game all about Rise had no business not having her be voiced by her original voice actress. Seriously. Just wait until she's not playing with guns for Halo.

suprisingly, Pixels did a good job at portraying an image board user.

and how did that turn out?

A P5 thread? Could've gone better if the OP wasn't so bad, but I'll roll with it.

Here's what we know so far:

There's probably a lot I'm still missing 'cause my dumb ass can't read Japanese yet

I hope they show something big at E3, like a live gameplay demo. This is P-Studio's biggest stage chance to date, so they better not half-ass it.

That not my favorite I will admit her critical cut-in is pretty savage looking.

Futaba seems to be a gamer girl according to her dialogue she wants to go to Akihabara with the MC because it would be fun

Just kidding, this looks way more interesting than P3 and P4, I will pirate it for sure

I think persona is cringy as fuck, but my brother loves it.

So I'm going buy a PS4.5 just to get him this game with it.

I like seeing the guy happy.

This shit is coming out for the ps3 too.
monkeys leave pls

I know, but this is an excuse to burn my hard earned shekels.

If you can understand it, why don't YOU leave?
I didn't even know that was Brazilian.

Its already better than the plot of SMT4F where Odin was an ungrateful dick and Akira was a bad friend to his pal Flynn Stephen DLC made me laugh though since Demi-Fiend didn't beat Lucifer in TDE the first round.

M-Merely a coincidence

Some blond character in Persona Q

I'm watching you.

BR here. i'm going to stay
please don't put me with the others

Make her 9 and give her a trolling fetish.

You should leave.

Can you post without proxies now? Codemonkey fixed that problem with Cloudflare.

>>>/sudo/86

Polide sage for off-topic.

Yeah, she seems to have some anger issues. Probably thanks to her family, I'll bet.

Thanks for that. I wonder if Futaba influenced the Phantom to take up gaming.

i hope the translation/localisation is handled well because japan can actually write a full tilt nerd girl character, see robotic notes.

Also, here's the screenshot of Pixie and Berith.

Yes i can, of course i still use them

don't make her into a meme machine

I agree. That role would be better-suited for Ryuji, judging by those graphic shirts he wears.

Wow, I didn't even know you could be this stupid

is she… torrenting ANIME?!

On the other hand, if it has a dick, it is gay to be fucked by it.

After SMT revelations persona 4 x FE, SMT 4 god sake kill me, SMT 4 fuck sake finally end my life featuring tumblr as the protagonist, I really hope I enjoy this and it sicks to being on PS3 so I don't need to buy a shit system.

They said PS3 and just gave a Japanese release date that's four months away. It's coming out on the PS3.

Well isn't that some good news for me, thanks mate.

*jews

Could anybody post that smug Yukari reaction image please? The one from the bondage porn picture.

We said better not worse

What does it all mean? Are they inside an armory or a fast food workplace? Or both?
Either way, it's in space, so that ought to be interesting.

Also, I see "hatarake" written in both hiragana and katakana. The hell does that mean? Maybe it's someone's name?

Sorry, I only save pics of good girls. Pic related

That's the dungeon for Haru's dad. He's a fast food corporate head.

So, wait… Sakura is her family name, in this case? As in the Japanese would call her Sakura Futaba, while Westerners would call her Futaba Sakura?

Damn, I thought it was the other way around for a while.

And that's worse how? Futuba is going to end up being some memespouting idiot.

So did I, but Futaba is definitely her first name.

So she's basically Atlus' attempt at doing Kurisu

ok.

I wouldn't, since the character has already been written. I'd try to translate things, and maybe add a "what the fuck is futaba talking about" section to the game since I'm sure nobody will google that shit.

Fun fact, the translator actually visited half/m/ and asked a few things (IIRC about Gundam Cafe and a couple of mecha reference jokes) for research for that game.

Honestly, if Atlus JP is smart, they wouldn't make her spout 2ch memes every other sentence, because that dates their game just as much as our stale memes date ours. if they're smart they'll just have her talk about general computer and game stuff (likely using in universe brand names) without going in to real memes.

I really hope so. Redheads with glasses don't come around nearly as often as they should and I really want to like this character.

She seems slightly more in the direction of a sloppy NEET genius like Frau Kojiro rather than the genius secret lurker Kurisu. Kurisu did everything in her power to keep her shameful association hidden, only slipping into that mode unwillingly while around the open losers Daru and Okabe.

That's probably a better direction to go just because they have to be aware that making her shit too 2ch specific will make the English release troublesome.

I think the best route would be to have her use in-universe memes because that would make her as incomprehensible to the audience as she would be to the other characters (assuming everyone isn't a walking social encyclopedia equipped to deal with even hardcore lurkers) while providing potential hints for things in the setting that can only be understood after the game gets to that point. A know-it-all character whose knowledge is gated behind a culture division so that understanding either that type of culture or the information being referenced are the ways for the audience to decipher her shit. Might be a bit too conceptual for this sort of thing though.

kek

I don't give a fuck. She looks retarded, like all post 2000s anime girls. Eat shit, niggers.

I don't care as she looks as long as she is a good character, though I think the same for all characters of the show. That being said, I know both game and all characters will suck just like 4 and only retards will buy game for MAH WAIFU bait.

I found it you prickly bitch

shit, what's the name of the song?