What are some games I can play with this cheap joystick and my keyboard...

What are some games I can play with this cheap joystick and my keyboard? I bought it for 2 bucks at a garage sale and everything works, shit's cash tbh

Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Do short flights at night in a little Cessna Grand Caravan and be comfy

Are flight simulators going to be my primary game for this thing? I've tried doom and oblivion because I currently have them installed, felt like shit. Do you think I could play racing games with this?

Jesus fucking christ.

No one just sits around purposely playing games in the most unintuitive way possible… unless you are a Streamer. In that case you're a faggot but I still would probably watch.

I spent my whole monthly allowance on this thing. I want to know the possibilities. You're being close minded from my perspective.

Can I play touhou with it?

That's kind of what a flightstick is for, yeah
There's a bunch of games you can play with it though, not just simulators. There's a fair number of decent Star Wars games centered around flying

Nigger it's a flight stick. It'll be good for flight simulators and nothing else. I have no idea what you're expecting to do with a flight stick that isn't flying. Possibly you could play MAME roms and pretend you're playing a real arcade cabinet.

Depending on your preferences, get freespace 2, and mod that sucker up.

Or tie-fighter

My personal favorite, however, is dogfighting in battlefront 2 in a giant custom space map.

Look no offense but you guys aren't being helpful AT ALL. I'm asking for some video games that will feel good with this thing and I don't want your sarcastic tripe about it being a flight stick or whatever. Please just give me a game that I can play with this.

freespace 2, get the 2014 mod for graphics. And its got hundreds of custom mission packs from star wars to star trek

The base campaign is pretty rad too

Okay thanks I guess…

you guess? fuck you nigga go have fun with a joystick.

It also helps if you're controlling shit in the older battlefields (don't know about the new ones) but 2142 planes and jumpjets and shit are pretty fun with one.
Also older GTAs.

You've been given a bunch of recommendations. Unfortunately, since you're asking for games that will go well with your new flight stick you're being given a bunch of games centered around flying

As someone who grew of with a joystick as the only available controller I can tell you that they are excellent for 3D platformers. You will never get that precision with a gamepad.
Also racing games are fine. It's no racing wheel, but gamepads are a way worse choice and everybody uses them for racing games.

Can you recommend anything that has come out in the last 5 years? I guess I'll TRY this old ass game but frankly I'm not super interested.

I don't think it's really a "flight stick" because there's no push thing for acceleration, it's just a cheap piece of carp I found. I'm wondering if there is ANY game worth playing with it.

Can you recommend a specific 3d platformer? The only thing that comes to mind is 3d sonic.

Rayman 2 & 3
Gex 3D
Croc
Tonic Trouble

You mean the throttle? That's right there

Doom is fine with a joystick because modern mouselook was still not a thing back then

Your loss, dude.

You sound like you're 12. Kill yourself.