Trump speaks out on 'horrible' anti-Semitic threats

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/21/trump-speaks-out-on-anti-semitic-threats-condemns-bigotry.html

archive.is/5Q15D

I wasn't even aware of any "attacks" on kike community centers. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kiLN9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversifying the fed and the media would help. Baboons don't count. I'd rather keep all the spics if I had the option to get rid of all the jews.

It's a watcha doing rabbi thing.

Trump even said as much at his press conference.

Same, I heard it on the Radio this morning, also Fox local Radio I believe.

Very Odd.

That's because you don't read Holla Forums

I hate paying kikes any lip-service, but the fact that Trump only devoted one sentence out of a speech to condemn "anti-semitic threats" is hardly an example of cucking out because POTUS speeches are full of empty bloviations and pandering. President Cruz would have called an impromptu press conference to rally against anti-semites for an hour but Trump just gave them passing mention in a speech.

Sooooooo, there's a bunch of, "Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?" incidences and Trump's doing his best Gene Wilder Wonka impression going, "No, dont, stop."?

Just another Tuesday.

This. He put a spotlight on them with those remarks at his press conference. I think he's hoping that one of these "genuine" threats ends up backfiring and exposing them for all to see.

1488D Chessssssssssssssssssssss

No this actually is but you need to understand the full context. Trump visited a Slavery Museum. He then spoke highly of Blacks and the work they did as slaves. The Kikes are now freaking out about their contributions to society(KEK) and why is Trump so anti semitic. Blacks and the Unredpilled think Jews are White. Also in Spicer's statements he said an interesting thing about going to the Holocaust Museum and seeing all the things their and wanting to look deeper into it. He is basically forcing the Jews to out themselves and get the golem to turn on the Kike. I am sure I missed things I was typing fast since I am still hyped after working out today.

Oh, if that really is the case that's pretty fucking neat. Time will tell I suppose.

I don't even watch anime but the fact that you added that you typed quickly because you were giddy from working out is kawaii as fuck. Workout dopamine high is the best high.

I know right. I know I want to believe in Trump and he has done little to betray my trust but it could also be dopamine high who knows. Time will tell it's a long game with 4 guaranteed years.

I always thought that Trump will not name the jew, but his actions will make jews expose themselfs.

And how is Trump repaid for making a few sincere remarks on the non-issue? The yids truly are completely insane and genetically incapable of shutting their oversized mouths.

WashPost: Anne Frank Center slams Trump: ‘Do not make us Jews settle for crumbs of condescension’

archive.is/kiLN9

They're shitty and poorly worded threats (horrible) as opposed to great well versed threats a la Gobbles.
4D chess wins again, yid.

This is judea declaring war on Germany all over again.

There isn't a single shred of evidence that any actual threats have occurred, there is only evidence of kikes kvetching.

antisemitism is the chemo to the cancer of judaism

Trump truly is a genius. Like pottery.
Did theese kikes become so stupid?

kekmao

not only that, Trump's dialogue before the question really primed the listener before he answered.

it's worked on everybody else, jews should understand gambits better

This was a misstep by Trump. Jews don't back down from stuff like this. They just see it as weakness and it compels them to step up the chutzpah and ask for even more.

Come on now. Trump does not like Jews. He knows Israel is extorting and bribing congressmen to do their bidding.

I hope Trump stamps out antisemitism and the disgusting Nazis on this board.

Guys, trump is just doing muh 10000000d chess not sucking up to kikes no way is he just a zog plant :^)

fucking retards fell right into their trap electing him

Well congratulations, you got caught.

Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Good, let them grow even bolder. They can't fuck up these false flags at all or the narrative is forever tainted; hardly anyone trusts the (((official))) stories, as it is.

Jewish threats

yeah

K

whatever

no

one

gives

a

fuck

guess i'm a #Jebmissle now :^)

That's the most succinct way I've seen Trump's approach to anti-semitism explained. Gold star for you.

Trump is very pro-Jewish. Just look at his family. It baffles me that parts of the extreme right support him so strongly.

Don't forget the 6 gorgillion on back history month goys!

This. Ya know.. Trump made a series of statements during the primaries that he hasnt brought up in a while. I wonder if we should wait until he does bring it up again, as he may be waiting for the perfect time, or if we should remind him that he said that he believes that the holders of dual citizenship should be barred from government office.

shoo shoo jew crew

why do retards like you always say this, as if you had a better candidate lined up behind him? what kind of response are you anticipating? "yea man we could've had Hillary or Berney and everything would've been awesome. why didn't we listen?! :((("

Yea man, if Holla Forums didn't vote no one would have won the election at all, then we could just wait for Hitler.

that's a good way to get holocausted for real this time