Fallout: New Vegas

Thinking of installing this again. I finished this game a few times but noticed I have never modded it. Are there any good/recommended mods? Anything is welcome, though I'd like mods with good storyline and quests more

Also discuss anything you want about Fallout : New Vegas

I was thinking of making this thread Fallout General but I don't want FO 4 or FO 3 discussion here. Still feel free to talk about FO and FO 2 I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_Mods
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try the Trainwiz Train mod

There's this list here
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_Mods

>you can't take him with you after you beat it because he dies

That page was last edited about one year ago, so I'll assume it's a bit outdated, AFAIK, FO:NV's still getting mods. I'll take a look at it of course, but are there any newer mods that are better than the ones in the list? Also sometimes there are some hidden gems that can be much better than popular mods.

Are you memeing me? What does this do and is it actually good? I can't take anything with wiz in its name serious anymore

He made a mod about a lore friendly train station.
It has trains

Here's a pastebin full of good New Vegas Mods.
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8

Talking about Fallout what's the deal Fallout 4s survival mode, it's somehow worse than the rest of the game, enemies are still bullet sponges but now they also kill you in 1 hit or less, you can't fast travel and there is no alternative method of travel so you have to walk everywhere. I'd probably have some other gripes but I don't last long enough to be thirsty hungry or tired. it just makes no fucking sense.

I never got this

Gamebryo is one hell of a drug, user.

radiation

Alcoholism really preserves the skin.

I would rather a FISTO

Don't want to give spoilers, but if you know Boone's story you can understand why he looks old even at that age. Events like that + depression + stress can make you age faster. I don't remember Cass' story but IIRC, she doesn't really care about things, so she ages better.

That pastebin was also last edited one year ago, and there really isn't any descriptions there. But thanks, I'll take a look at them when I have the time.

I actually didn't want any FO4 discussion here but it looks like without it the thread will be dead

Please assume the position

A nuu cheeki breeki ave Caesar

You dont need rape mods for Bethesda games because takes care of raping their games for you

If you're looking for a nice walking simulator quest mod, I can warmly recommend Autumn Leaves. Basically turns New Vegas into a point'n'click adventure; also has very decent voice acting (Helena a cute)

Sure thing shitty fallout spinoff developer, I'm going to do your work for free!
They really don't put any effort in datamining. It's always the same fucking thread. "Just installed =BGS game=, suggest mods!". Why don't they gather datas on their own site? Oh right, the new forum is not actually made to be lurked, it was designed to discourage discussions.

>not firing salvos against all marked Legion targets and letting him continue his journey
You didn't deserve him.