ALERT ALERT ALERT

ANOTHER MASSIVE REFUGEE CRISIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

(((CNN))): Famine declared in South Sudan; 4.9 million people need urgent help

Years of civil war, a refugee crisis and a collapsing economy have taken their toll on South Sudan since it gained its independence in 2011.
Now the UN World Food Programme and nongovernmental organizations are sounding the alarm, warning that more than a million children are suffering from acute malnutrition.

"People have been pushed to the brink, [they are] surviving on what they can find to eat in swamps," said Emma Jane Drew, Oxfam's humanitarian program manager in South Sudan. "Vulnerable people, out of reach of life-saving assistance due to the conflict, are paying the ultimate price," she added in a statement.

archive.fo/xB85b

(((The Independent))): Somalia food crisis at 'tipping point' with country heading towards famine in matter of weeks

archive.fo/77its

This is NOT a coincidence. This news comes right after Trump's ban on Somali and Sudanese refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

geohive.com/earth/his_history1.aspx
archive.is/RdPyj
archive.is/DBwPL
archive.is/0Nhdb
civilusdefendus.files
mpcdot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
8ch.net/cuckchan/index.html
amren.com/archives/back-issues/october-2005/
jimshooter.com/2011/09/heroes-for-hope-and-why-i-dont-like.html/
infogalactic.com/info/Holodomor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck niggers they should die there and not come here to get killed

When a animal species population has grown too large for its habitat to support the proper course of action is not to move the animals, but to cull the herd. Letting them starve is the humane thing to do.

Let them die.

Don't think they're coming here. At least with the sandniggers they're right on Europes doorstep. We'll likely just spend millions more on them.

and urope will help em, right goys?

HAVEW A FUCKING HEART%

Well gee maybe we'll learn a fucking lesson and stop sending (((aid))) to these fucking animals.

They'll be better off if they starved. They wouldn't have naturally bred to these numbers in the first place.

LET THEM DIE-CHAN

Maybe this wouldn't have happened if the entire population of S. Sudan hadn't celebrated independence by splitting into two rival factions and vying for power instead of irrigating fields.

My fear is that do-gooder faggots will force the West to feed these locusts, which will breed the next generation of needy basket cases and make the crisis of 2031 that much worse.

Fuck them.

NOT MY PEOPLE, NOT MY PROBLEM

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

RIGHT WING NATURE SQUAD

Just waiting for all the leftists and bleeding hearts to start doing their sob stories and demanding (only) white countries take millions of them in. Or millionaire celebrities doing their sad faces on TV appeals asking for us peasants to give our money.

REEEEEEEEE

At least the birdies will get some food.

They exceeded their carrying capacity. This is just a correction. Let it happen.

how many of those actually have the thousands of euros that apparently trafficker require?

You trying to get your ass kicked friendo?

i thought somalia had a famine in the late 80's/early 90's

is that shit STILL going on?

I wish death upon the Somalian people as a whole, praise Kek.

Just because a people are too stupid to stop fucking or grow more food doesn't mean they deserve to die

Starve

Someone needs to draw Famine-Chan so we can give her offerings. Ebola-Chan's even naughtier sister.

WE LOVE YOU FAMINE-CHAN

"we dont have any farms or anything, but since we dont have food, we'll call it a famine"
apparently im experiencing a famine where i live too.
all the pictures show fertile moist soil.
imagine if an actual famine ever hit them like our people have faced time and time again.

Get off your welfare wifi faggot.

Elininating Black people is a better idea than any other getting rid of scenario. They all must be culled.

Just

What is the crisis of 2031?

(My research shows EuRaHoWa starts in 2029)

HUNGRY HUNGRY NIGGERS
STARVING FOR EUROPEAN FOOD
HUNGRY HUNGRY NIGGERS
WHO NEVER WERE ANY GOOD
HUNGRY HUNGRY NIGGERS
INHABITATING A LAND OF PLENTY
HUNGRY HUNGRY NIGGERS
THEIR BELLIES ARE SO EMPTY

It's like they're actively seeking an even greater swing to the right at this point. Are they just hoping the demographic destruction will be so absolute that it won't matter?

NOT ON MY WATCH

Uh, yes it does. Those people are useless if they can't cultivate food. Survival of the fittest, without altruism.

Why do you think I posted a schlomo pic? I should have greentexted though

Praise kek

Let's extinguish some groids.

Yes, it does.
Helping them would just enable their lifestyle of having 7 kids that they couldn't possibly feed. Eventually, people will starve nonetheless, but the more you put it off, the more people will ultimately die.

Do you anons not have Holla Forums gold? Can you not see the pic?

They have the autism.

They should go ask the south african niggers for farming tips.

We should donate to give cucks free flights to Sudan. Let the niggers eat them, before eating each other.

Do you mean Rhodesia? SA still has whites telling niggers how to farm. Rhodesia used be The Bread Basket of apefrica. Now the filthy commie, terrorist mugabe is begging Whites to come back to because they now import hundreds of thousands of tons of food and is facing farming because niggers are too stupid to grow food.

At this point anyone working for an NGO is on the list. These fucks are enabling the destruction of our nations with their suicidal altruism.

Nigger

:^)

MAYBE IF PEOPLE STOPPED SENDING FUCKING FOOD TO AFRICA, THEIR FARMERS WOULD NOT GO BANKRUPT AND THEY WOULDN'T PROCREATE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW THANKS TO THE FREE FOOD

AFRICA IS FUCKED - whats new?

i don't want them in my country or any other white country. I bet sweden will take them though. Ahhh just fucking end this nightmare

I once posted a shoop based on the picture op used for that thread. Weeks later I saw anons post it unironical like it were true and so it lives on. At least you are making people think and perhaps formulate counter arguments about it although they don't get your post. Sage of off topic.

maybe if there weren't any niggers there wouldn't be any starving niggers :^)

There's nothing wrong with starving niggers user, once they starve there's no more niggers too. You got to have some compassion, let 'em starve I say.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL WHEN?

Useless fucking niggers.

I don't understand how this news in the first place? Sudan has seriously gotten a famine warning every year in the south because NGO's always stop giving them food after awhile then when they squander everything it goes back into famine warning

Sounds pretty good, except the being a nigger part.

How'd Mugabe's dream of kicking out whitey go again?

Good thing theres a bunch of prospering African countries near them. Im sure South Africa could send aid. You do believe Africans can take care of themselves right? Surely youre not racist and think Africans have to be coddled through their existence?

yep

with niggers eating rats and mice and lamenting they'd steal food but theres nothing left to steal

Niggers are always starving they spawn more nigglets than their wasteland is able to support, and the cucked west keeps them all on life support derpiving Darwin of his nigger meal, and prolonging the decay of overpopulated niggerlands

This may be a time to use the "WE WUZ" mindset against niggers and leftards, if whitey is eil and dindu is master race, then dindu just needs to be left alone with ZERO whitey interferance and they will solve their problems on their own

It literally does.

I like the idea of Charles Darwin standing beneath a dam with the abyss open beneath his feet waiting for the dam of UN food aid and AIDS medicine to stop patching up the reservoir of nigger souls so he can claim them all in one big burst

Drop in the ocean

It's news because TRUMP IZ RAYCIS

HAIL TO YOU GOD OF THE SEAS

Such a great song.

This.

It's the same with Deer, if you don't hunt them and they over-breed, their population will eventually crash and crash hard to much lower than if you just hunted them to begin with.

It's the same with niggers. You give them some food so they'll survive and instead of living comfortably off that food until they can stabilize their food supply, instead they just use that as an excuse to shit out even more niglets and resource-lock themselves just like they were before we helped them.

NIGGERS ARE THE ONLY "HUMAN" SPECIES THAT WILL CONTINUOUSLY EXCEED THEIR CARRYING CAPACITY

Think about it, (((Freud)))'s whole sexual repression ideas came from the fact that his society repressed sex because having sex as a poor person would basically ruin your life and make you homeless and destitute. They were able to stop breeding, niggers on the other hand are like animals in this regard.

(check'd)
The best part is they're willing to do it themselves if we just left them the fuck alone!

its an invasion if an invasion ever were.

Didn't Merkel say she wanted 2M more refugees?

This could be helpful to grant the final victory to the Right.
Even though millions of shitskins are already in Europe, normies are still comforted by their bread and circuses.
Once this house of cards of a societal structure tips over under the weight of even more sub-80 IQ shitskins, wellā€¦
even the Normie will wake up, and feel a burning passion in his soul.

Good job liberals. How does it feel to know as the West collapses and can no longer support your altruistic African fetish you're going to be directly responsible for hundreds of millions dying?

That's on you selfish white niggers.

Amazing soldiers.

That's exactly what it is. When there are more people than food available, people die. It's that simple and only logical.

250 years ago, Africa had a population of around 100 million: geohive.com/earth/his_history1.aspx
This is how many they can support (inb4 muh modern agriculture which african neither have nor have mastery of) with the food and resources available. This is their natural state.

Of course the left will think that the west should swoop in and save the bongos. Don't they ever stop to think that other African nations should help their own since they share the same fucking continent. Oh wait, they can't even do that because ooga boogas lacked the acumen to create a wheel let alone a proper civilization.

We would do Africa well by letting them figure it out on their own, which would mean many places there restarting from scratch after raping and killing and eating each other.

Helping them in Africa would be way cheaper than financing their stay in Europe. But that wouldnĀ“t contribute to White Genocide.

Good. Maybe don't outfuck your food supply.

(checked)
probably most likely scenario. you have memed responsibly as well user
(checked)
this nigger knows what's up. the aid isn't helping anyone save for whoever in africa gets their hands and siphons on it first. niggers have an exclusive history of r-type selection and unmitigated aid does nothing but promote overpopulation. not one cent of aid goes to the actual development of the infrastructure or industries of any nigger country receiving. they become addicted to being lazy niggers who just fuck (as if they weren't already) with no backlash for being a stagnant yet extremely populous society.

12 million user
12 million
archive.is/RdPyj
archive.is/DBwPL

It's like Zimbabwe on a gigantic scale. What are these people thinking? It's like they hate food.

There is zero percent chance that can happen. The country is already bordering on revolt with 1M.

Let her try. This can only work in our favour.

Do you have more graphs? Thanks btw.

This.
Nobody wants to take in more refugees, except the craziest liberals.
Let her do it, then that crypto-kike Schulz running on "muh social justice" doesn't have a chance either.
Putsch soon brother

it would lead to a collapse because that is the plan
archive.is/0Nhdb

civilusdefendus.files .wordpress .com/2010/07/liberty-vs-sharia-july-2010-ltr.pdf

sure

lmao have them eat the bugs kikes intend for us to eat in the future in order to sustain third world shitholes

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Yep, most of the aid is wasted on status symbols. E.g. a big modern grain storage facility is built, but never used because there's no local grain farming industry and niggers are too stupid to be taught how to create one. Despite this, the facility will be championed in (((NGO))) publications as a great success and other villages in the locality will start demanding one. They won't use it either, but it increases their status and makes whatever chief is involved in the scheme a "big boss."

Entertaining personal accounts of African dysfunction :
mpcdot .com/forums/topic/8316-raped-in-the-peace-corp-now-i-post-on-mpc/pagest120#entry232441

mpcdot .com/forums/topic/9426-working-in-a-nogocracy/

Good. The whole fucking continent needs massive population control.

Question, what makes a famine different than any given day in Africa?

He's right though. There's no fucking reason not to use a webm, or at least mp4 at that point.

it gives them an excuse

Reeee first link fucked up by markup due to containing triple underscores, archive :

https:// archive.fo/oqHu5#30%

They're not Muslims therefore it's not a problem.

t. "counter jihad movement" civic nationalist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

did his skull fucking break?

8ch.net/cuckchan/index.html

Do you really not know how to cross board link?

Expect this problem to get a lot worse.

How does an entire nation in this day and age manage to wind up in a famine? Do I have trouble comprehending that a nation today has troubles that really no modern nation has had before? I can honestly say I have never read the word "famine" in US history books nor famine in Europe since the 1300s or so. It boggles the mind.

i like to imagine trump using american crime statistics to justify not letting any of them in

Never underestimate the power of niggers in charge to destroy things

Hard to say for sure given the shitty resolution, the cameranigger should have stolen a better phone.

Africans are barely sentient. I'm talking they barely scrape the bottom of sentience. Just look at this video. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing. If you imagine these people with a hoe then you can imagine how they are as farmers.

No but i can totally triforce :^)
ā–²
ā–² ā–²
Enlighten me.

This triforce is the cringiest shit you've ever taken up kampfy. Please go back to Rachposting, at least I got a few laughs from that. Olbermann posting was always better and nowadays seems more relevant though.

That one hurt.

Move them all to Europe!

Europe have farm and fertile soil thats the hole reson they all built up anyway africa aint got no soil they was african farmers to 1000 years ago but there was this dirty shit going on were they top soil was shipped off to "the new world" and even to europe were dth was already top soil????? So its not their falt it's THERE LAND IF U THINK OF IT

(checked)
That videoā€¦..my goodness! I'm at a loss for words.

EITHER GIVE EUROPE TO THE AFRICAN OR GIVE UR TOP SOIL BACK TO THEM

Did it hurt when /200/ went kaboom?

Holla Forums does it for MONEY

Ask Pajeet and his friends to shit on your soil, maybe that will enhance its fertility.

It really is pretty insane. The funniest thing to read about on AmRen are the nigger stories. Read about the Katrina chronicles.

Well there are swedish "practical philosophers" that advocate for that, and i advocate that we put all the migrants into their country and take out the toxic well developed women fullfilling the conventional patrichal beauty standards and put them unto bavarian soil.

Let them come to Europe! What's the worst that can happen! They're Christians like us!

Here we go

It would be cruel to the process that we would let them live. Think of it this way: If 5 out of 100 niggers grows enough food for themselves every year, the 95 useless niggers will die. The remaining 5 nigger that were smart enough to grow food pass on their genes, and now you have more nigger that can grow food. Intervening and giving food to everyone removes the motivation to grow food, so they never develop any farms.

Also, would kampfy post this?

Do you have a link at hand?

amren.com/archives/back-issues/october-2005/

Of the countries mentioned, Yemen was self sufficient and wouldn't be in this situation had Saudi not bombed them to rubble over the last year.

The others are nigger nations that depend on UN aid and thrive on the stuff since decades.

If east Africa is starving again, is Marvel going to publish another Heroes for Hope comic like they did in 1985?

Some pretty funny stuff in there that wasn't meant to be funny.

If you wanna read about how Oxfam rejected this comic for being too sexist and racist: jimshooter.com/2011/09/heroes-for-hope-and-why-i-dont-like.html/ (also the source for these pages).

This billboard could exist in only two places. A nigger infested hellhole and Washington DC. I know, I know, DC is a nigger infested hellhole.

It's so fucking crazy. They could've boiled the frog, but instead Merkel gives Europe a shock therapy. 1488D chess.

Nah, it's just stupidityā€¦

Her plan is to be so intolerable so that (((Schulz))) looks good.

My god niggers are dumb. Too bad they removed white south african farmers.

If we give them aid they will just reproduce more, creating more of a problem.

I really hope ebola-chan ramps up again. This shit is getting stupid. Literal niggers.

CLAIM THEM ALL, REAPER-CHAN

Should download White Man's Burden. Goes ink the while helping Africa out bullshit.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=A176F55CBD19F73BFC5B16D89BD6B95D

(checked)
Double Nigger Checked

Why can't we scorch entire middle east already? Islamic countries are pus filled sores on the ugly ass of the world.

Cauterization is the only solution.

For fucks sakes, mang.

You mean everything that is about to happen or has happened in the West?

I mean, if more refugees want to come to be beat up, trafficked into other countries or even sold to the black market, so be it. The EU can't force us to treat them humanely because we're poor. On the other hand, we have some very meatheady police that doesn't fuck around.

Surely good goyim will not ask starving Africans to live without these essential programs in their new homes. They might revolt, and who would blame them! I hope Soros extend enough credit to set them up as quickly as possible.

Ebola-laced food aid is also an option.

Let it begin, the blood shall flow.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE NIGGERS GOING TO EVER HELP US?

If we were starving or having a crisis, I wonder if any niggers, mudslimes, spics or chinks would help us?

das raycis adolf

Oy vey gojim.

The monkeys in Africa have taken the wealthy colonies you gave them and have driven them into the ground.

Somehow this is your fault because racism.

Send them more shekels gojim. Don't be raysiss.

What's more likely is that the 95 niggers would swarm the 5 niggers who know how to grow food, kill those 5, take the food, and then the remaining 95 would die later because none of them know how to grow more food.

I hope and pray for AfD
requesting the farage cartoon of the girl getting raped by muslims politicians molesting kids and farage saying 'what the hell is going on here'

You're absolutely right.
IT MEANS THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

RED HARVEST

(HEIL'D)

GOTTA STARVE 'EM ALL

thanks have some pepes and oc

lurkerfag here. How do you italicize? Plz no bully.

test

White helmets are on the way, niggers.

If you can't find it by yourself, reddit might be more at your level of intellect.

Wrong Sudan. Trump banned Sudan, not South Sudan.

```;_;```

``test``

Lol

Fite me, nigger

I have a solution.
Install communism in africa. African famine + holodomor = african population going in negative numbers. And make penalties for breeding too much like in commie china.
That's a brilliant plan.

Kek

see

I'd agree if we had working borders. As long as subhumans are in charge of enforcing immigration laws, we can't risk having commies spill out. Not to mention Europe already needs to have their commies in charge permanently removed.

What is Mandela, Mugabe, etc

It literally absolutely does

For once, we should just sit back and let nature take its course

We need more men (and women, in LePen's case) like this.

South Sudan wasn't recognized by anyone until last year because it's only pushed by the UN officials.

(Checked)

Does anyone know to what end they are pushing South Sudan?

I don't know but the only countries that recognized it African countries looking to dump it's refugees and China. It's a fake refugee country with all it's natives displaced

Why?

* that recognized it were

Well if Europe wasn't already fucked with all the rapefugees flooding in from Syria they sure will be once this shit kicks into overdrive.

too bad Athena is a better patron than you, but you best come through for us fucko

It literally absolutely without a doubt means that.

Maybe if the niggers actually worked and grew shit like the rest of the world they'd have enough to eat
There are swamps, there's no shortage of water so there's no excuse to not farm
The mass starvation is no doubt from the booming population numbers and increased dependency on handouts yet the nigs are not supporting the increased populations needs with increased agriculture efforts
Our help only hurts them and makes it worse every time

They didn't listen to Sam Kinison back in the '90s so fuck 'em

You're right, it all makes sense now

Protect Europe from Camp of the Saints 3.0

ARE YA READY?

HAIL TO YOU GOD OF THE SEA
though i don't like your bitch ass pride
fight me irl posiden

That's not a crisis, that's a godsend, need to stop christcucks from breeding their shitskins, mother nature is on our side.

Oh they had all the intentions in the world of feeding themselves, but turns out that is something they're going to need urgent help with.

(((famine)))

infogalactic.com/info/Holodomor

Two famous European famines took place in Ireland (19th Century) and in Ukraine (20th Century).

In both cases they were engineered by (((the powers that be))) to destroy /punish those nations.

Fuck off, we have enough people already. Fix our own infrastructure before making it worse with more people, goddamn

Wasn't Germany 1945-1960 really close to it too? I do know about the mass rapes and murders but I thought famine was also part of Allies occupation post WW2 (by that, I mean not only East Germany). By the way, Ukraine wasn't the only Soviet satellite state that suffered from famine, heck, Russia itself did between both world wars too. The thing about Ukraine though was that it was long known as a fertile bread basket of Eastern Europe so its status was most apparent. Yet, Baltic states also got fucked over with famine thanks to commies.

They tried that in Angola, Benin, Dem Rep. of Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, and Mozambique.

The niggers didn't notice anything different.

Absolutely, during both the first and second world wars there were famines all over Europe. They were also frequent in the days of the French revolution. Finland also had a major famine at one point.

Russia has suffered many famines in its history, even before commies took power. TBH, the place has always been a bit of a dump.

Under the last tsar dynasties, Russia was gradually getting towards something acceptable, as much shit can be said about Nikolai II, he actually tried to do shit to improve his people. Kikes destroyed everything though and murdered everyone who could have do something to put Russia in an acceptable, yet behind the times, place.

I do know the French revolution did bring a period of starvation. It's not like massive regime changes has no side effects (even though in that case it was a kike-backed change). You know, if a NatSoc takeover does happen, 300 years from now we'll be blamed for not properly feeding commies, right?

Never mind the last part, Commies can simply be fed soy products until they face the green line. Such scum doesn't deserve any last meal of their choice though, anyway King Nigger removed that privilege while in power.

niggers

The CIA and MONSANTO created a type of Wheat Rust and released it in Africa I think in 2007 though I may be wrong on the date. The purpose was step one of creating the refugee nigger crisis we have today.

If there really is a famine they probably won't be able to walk that far. If we see more refugees we will know they made it up.

It's no different to a student loan, the government traffics them, provides boats, housing, benefits. All they have to do is come and fuck the host country so the indigenous don't riot when they find out jews stole their pension. This repays the loan.

This has been in he works since before 2007.

How many of them can even read?

If Merkel even thinks of opening the door or providing any aid to any of these "people" you will have fucking blood in the street.

And George Clooney.

From what little I've read on the subject, IIRC apparently Sudan has good relations with China who buy their ressources, oil in particular. However, the resources are in the South of Sudan where there also Christians as opposed to Muslims in the rest of the country.

Hence an ideal situation for D and C in order to cockblock China.

Depends on where you go.
But probably a lot less than what you think.

Oh user! they won't walk to Eurabia/Eurafrica/NewCuckland, the tax payers will foot the bill for massive cruise liners to pick them all up!

You don't want to be racist do you?

No, we need to import helpless babies in the bodies of fully grown rapists to combat the rise of evil natsies.

This. They need to kill each other until they can support their own population. Or they need to unite and subjugate one of their neighbors.

IT didn't work you uneducated nigger.

HEIL TO YOU GOD OF THE SEAS

The President is already redpilling the occupied European countries, This will only result in more Brexit style votes for independence.

(heilĀ“d) ==LET THEIR BONES BE THE NATURAL FERTILIZER FOR THEIR SOIL==

Double trips confirm

TRIP TRIPS
FUCKING CHECKED
Confirmed for Nigel Trump alliance to remove kebab from EUROPA.

This. Colonialism, installing Communism, Doctors without borders, basically any interference from outside is what caused Africans to multiply almost tenfold during the last century.

That's not enough I'm afraid. Trump needs to tell Pence to STFU and stop supporting the EU like he did 2 days ago and clean up the State Department, National Endowment for Democracy and other subversive US orgs.

Not depopulating africa is amongst the greatest mistakes the white man ever made.

hmm

After what has been going on the last few weeks (leaks, State Department involvement in the French election etc) and now Pence fluffing the EU it's clear that Trump needs to bring in some discipline and fire a few people.

Well, either that or going there and helping them in the first place.

Africa is either ours, or the chinks'. We had the opportunity to have it to ourselves permanently, and our pathological altruism and aversion to genociding le civilized subhumans is why we're swarmed with them today.

Africa is already being depopulated and replaced with asians as we speak.

After everything the man has done, how can you doubt him as a tactical genius?

Source for that?

Please explain the tactical genius in Pence fluffing the EU without some liberal tier mental gymnastics.

/thread

Not true.

India was at a crisis point before the green revolution, and the aztecs were already in a state of total meltdown from soil/enviromental depletion when the spaniards arrived.

But they don't, because they can't, because they don't know how.

Don't deflect with the usual strawmen, just answer my question.

Kek seems to agree with me, my friend. Your shilling is invalid.

I'll ask one last time:

Since you seem to know something I don't, please enlighten me.

I'm sure Soros doesn't mind helping out some poor war veterans.

More like 3 tbh.