twitter.com/MightyNo9/status/731065882735054848
mightyno9.com/en/node/4567
mightyno9.com/en/node/4566#comment-113748
mightyno9.com/en/20160516
mightyno9.com/en/20150611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't he taking any damage?

Holy shit that's boring

See that boss? Inafune is a genius! that boss is symbolism of his kickstarter campaign and ability to manage money, and Beck is the player trying to get it all back, see how the boss evolves? its how he went back to kickstarter and ask for more money! and Beck i.e. the player, you keep coming back for him!

At the and at the end, the player defeats and rescues the broken bot abused by Inafune, and it was all for naught, because you fucking paid Con Man for money, and all you got was some stupid fucking shit rap with "He shoots blacks" and an achievement that says "Super Fight Robot" which actually means "Machine Sheeple who gave money to Inafune"

11/10! DEEPEST LORE!

well the music got better

The design is boring as fuck, is just a giant purple ball moving and firing other little purple balls.
The fight itself doesn't look too bad, if it wasn't the final boss fight. That honestly looks and feels more like a mid stage boss or Yellow Devil rather than a last boss.

Not that good, not that bad, just mediocre.

amazing

Minus the pointless invincibility that only serves to pad the length of the fight it's pretty in line with Mega Man style boss fights.

It does look like shit. it's a floating purple nut sack. Or Ghastly from pokemon and it drops purple ghostly loads all over the place. Then it turns into a maggot filled penis. It has like 5 attacks total. The biggest bullshit about this is how the guy recording isn't even trying to not get hit and still doesn't die. Even if this is Easy mode, that's still shit but keeping in line with the "everyones a winner" mentality of CURRENT YEAR.

Holy fuck, the boss just sponges damage. What the fuck was con man thinking.

Also

My brother was shitposting on halfchan with screenshots of some devbuild earlier today, apparently the credits would take almost 7 hours to watch all the way through because of all the kikestarter backer names

WOW

The music is terrible.

That's not the problem, fag, not a problem by itself, at least, the problem is that plus
Is just tedious and uninteresting, specially for a last boss. The invincibility times are common in megaman games, like that fucking spider from MMX, although that's one of the most annoying and tedious bosses.

I don't know what would be more hilarious, if they make credits unskippable, or if you could skip them.

Here's a picture of all the backers.

the best they could think of for the final bosses second phase was a gay flower

once again i can stroke my dong to how i don't back anything

Credits are attainable on the main menu, they had to put in the ability to skip by batches or punch in specific Mighty Numbers just to make it navigable

original boss donut steal

Just gave me an idea, make an entire level with the names of backers as the platforms.

That doesn't sound as a bad idea, if the credits weren't 7 hours long.
There are games with credits you can interact with, like Smash Bros.

To be fair, if I weren't I would have backed. Glad I'm poor.

and again a fucking Kirby managed to make something that looks more threatening and now its just a fucking icosahedron.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄」―――――――――――――‐┬┘                        |       ____.____    | .__       |        |        |   | |\_\      |        | ∧_∧ |   | |  |.◎.|      |        |( ´∀`)つ ミ | |  |.: |     |        |/ ⊃  ノ |   | .\|.≡.|        ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    |    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄」―――――――――――――‐┬┘                        |       ____.____    |     |        |        |   |     |        |      .|   |  ∧_∧     |        |        | ミ | ( ´∀`)     |        |      .|   | ⊂    つ        ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    |  (    ;                       ヽ,_)ヽ,_)

Good thing I didn't put any money in it

user, Kirby have some fucked up bosses.

Here's the WEBM because OP is a faggot.

Thank god I'm too cynical to back anything. I'll probably just pirate it at some point.

yes I know.
but nigga, miracle matter is just a basic 3d shape with the same texture applied to every face. And it looks way better than this boss

Are they playing with an invincibility cheat?

3.8 MILLION DOLLARYDOOS

jesus fuck it's like you just got here from halfchan.

also have some impressive hotpocketing

> derram look
> unlike you I actually LIKE VIDEOGAMES
> you're just a pessimist for not liking mighty no 9
> don't like it don't play it and don't tell anyone how you feel about it

Why the fuck isn't he losing any health when hit?

dude I just googled the first fucked up kirby boss I could think of.
there are a bunch to pick

God I havn't seen a Loss Edit in ages

They're all over in facebook
I hate them now.

This is Nintendo levels of lazy.

Delay time well spent.

Felt more like one of the four sub bosses during the Wily Stages than an actual boss.
I thought they removed that dash to remove health mechanic but it is still in there. It probably won't be as easy since I didn't see much health loss in the fight but it was a pretty lame boss.

The only 'good' thing I will say about it, it's that I think it's an earlier build, and they are fiddling with numbers.

Other than that, it's mostly slapping a previous boss enemy as a final boss.

never forget that kirby just straight up kills this boss by way of molecular disintegration. Over the years, kirby's just gotten more and more violent, bashing in faces, crushing hearts, and even killing god himself in the newest one. It's incredible.

So glad I didn't beck this

you mean robobot?
I'm at the first susy fight, I need to keep playing.

The final boss is a bit anticlimactic. if you want the best experience, go through the true arena and you'll get to kill god's heart.

I just checked one boss.
how is Kirby doing a fucking Giga drill breaker anticlimactic?

Marty can be cute when he's being a productive member of society. Would hug and kiss if I didn't know where those hands and that mouth had been

Don't get me wrong. It's COOL, but it isn't really that climactic. Kirby just kind of slowly drills his way through all those heart shields then tightens a conveniently placed weak point in the form of a screw a bit too much, causing discount god to explode in plotonium. Compare this to queen sectonia, where you fight and beat the boss numerous times, but they get you on the ropes, then, at the last moment, you pull that rabbit you've been hiding out of your ass, take their giant death attack and literally throw it back at them, causing them to break apart and scatter like ashes while the orchestral score swells. THAT is climax. A big build up to a massive payoff. In robobot, you just kinda convenience the boss to death.

That honestly looks like one of the most unfun boss fights I've ever seen.

Kirby games have always had some pretty gruesome bosses, like 0 there trailing blood in a preschooler game. Most recently there were Dedede and Meta Knight copies in Triple Deluxe that had blood-spatter effects in their entrances.

Just another NOVA user, remember Milky Way Wishes

Star Dream even makes up the timer component of NOVA's stopwatch after shoving itself into Access Ark

You could have made 4 dragon's Crowns with that money

Are we just going to start measuring game budgets in superior games' smaller budgets?

I can't believe eight Serious Sam 3s went into making this shit.

Many games are made through sacrifice - people accepting less pay than they are worth.

You can't compare budgets with the expectation for everyone to give their time away to make passion projects.

That is one of the most boring bosses I've ever seen in a video game.

I still don't fully understand why kirby has to kill the magic wish-granting cat-face clock every time he sees it. Also, star dream isn't NOVA. if anything, it's just kind of discount-nova created by that rich guy to try and get rich. The real nova is basically the wish-granting dragon from DBZ, but with the fountains of dreams.

From where is that from?

Return to Dream Land established through exposition by Magolor hazily recounting Milky Way Wishes that there's plenty more than one NOVA out there ("clockwork comets" or some such was the term) though you're right that Star Dream isn't really a NOVA in and of itself, just a copy of one made by the Haltmann company. Was built at first for "eternal prosperity" after hazy recounts of a wish-granting machine, Haltmann's daughter Susie was sucked away in a freak dimension portal with Star Dream's initial experiments and testing, put the machine in storage and years later tried using it to bring her back

No, that's actually a feature. On Dina Mode you don't take damage and all the characters become genderfluid

Maybe NOVA reincarnates whenever people(kirby) blow it up. cause If there's more than one NOVA, i'm curious as to why we've only ever seen one at a time, despite people taking the steps to summon it. If they laid out bait potent enough to attract wish-granting catplanets, wouldn't it attract tons of them if there were more than one?

I mean, I'm willing to accept that there might be more than one nova, since meta knight uses nova to call forth galacta knight. But at the same time, it's still weird how summoning nova only ever calls forth one at a time if there is multiples.

That boss looks dumb, but to be honest, I can't say the end boss battles were the high points of any Mega Man game ever either, in my book.

And on the upside, at least it moves. That's a step above the giant mostly immobile background bosses Mega Man games often ended on. I've never liked giant immobile bosses in any games, give me a roughly player sized boss that moves around any day. For example, that's the one thing I think DMC3 did better than DMC1.

Yeah, but at least those bosses were a little more impressive than this. Yellow Demon is a better boss than this.

Heh, glad I never did. This is probably fake though since I'm certain at this point they aren't actually making the game and are just continuously postponing until people give up and forget about it and Con Man can take the money and run.

Nah I think they'll release MN9.

It's afterwards when Con Man will take the Chinese money for Red Ash and run for his life.

Why is Ghastly the final boss?

Because the game has to end when you run out of gas, much like the devs.

this boss fight is so simple, not that in a bad way,
look at the last megaman boss fight we had and compare. final boss fight starts at 22:00.

why is the music so out of place and boring? it sounds like the kind of shit customer service centers blast into your ear when you're on hold

i hope this shit is still in

Where I have I seen this before?

Dropped.

I heard the music at first and recognized it as the main menu music I actually liked and thought "Hey, this might be really good actually"

then the music got shittier, the boss turned out to be a worse Black Demon, the animations looked like trash and the game itself looked like trash.

The only thing, the only two things I can say I liked about this video is that little segment of the main menu music and the axel transformation taking the place of subweapons is a neat idea. The game itself looks like shit.

Also notice how the boss's name is Con 1201. Lel.

So much for it looking like the concept art when complete, eh?

that's CDN, not CON

You know what this really reminds me of? ARES extinction agenda. In quality at least. And even then ARES had the balls to do some original ideas, even if most of them weren't so good. And it had good music.

Aww, I was hoping for it to be CON

Had anyone ever discovered a mechanic that ruined the difficulty just like that.

At least he can now transform into not-Protoman and other forms, so they did not break that promise.

Well since we're (sorta) talking about megaman, there is the megaman pause trick.

I was in boot camp when it was announced. I'm glad I didn't poor my HARD earned cash down con-man's throat.

That's a recolor of a mini-boss that's three decades old, how can a game even go this wrong

kek what a pussy. where did you get that from?

When did this game get released?

Im gonna go and play Mega Man 5 to erase this sour flavor off my mouth.

JUST

Playlist of the entire game -

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgCLJvxFsaMZIkLHicrT6bJgC8y0qt_qo

this shit can't be the final boss, what madman would reveal the final boss before the game is even out and who would make the final boss an obvious remake of the yellow devil

Not a madman, a businessman.

First stage have only two attacks and second one is heavily dependent on where platforms spawn for you to avoid it.
Second stage have 3 with lazor being also being able to damage you no matter what and one being just boss asking to get hit by you.

It is one of worst bosses I have ever seen, also animations are awful.
Skyrim dragons are better bosses.

All the game had to do was just look half decent and then maybe people would cut it some slack. They couldn't even pull that off. Looks like a tiny no-budget studio's first, maybe second attempt at making a 2.5D platformer. Absolutely no excuse for it looking this shit.

The music sounds like it's trying to be cool and exciting but can't be because the instruments used to make it just sound so chintzy. Barely sounds any better quality than an awful 90s MIDI track.

The main problem is this is lacking any grounding. No shadows (even a simple circle would work as grounding), no camera shake when things get hit, large things move, or other interesting reactions. You CANT do that for an arcade game. It feels flat as a result.

Nay. A conman

Like I said, it's only the main menu music that tickles my fancy, and even then it's only the first part because it reminds me a lot of Spiral Knights.

And I get the musical references to the MM games near the halfway mark, they're just implemented like shite.

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
Hash: SHA256

Since the surveys[1] are going out now, assuming they don't get delayed again [ツ], would all backers&preorder like to help out in compiling all the game versions to share day 1 release?

Since the game is coming out for:
☐Mac TBA
☐Linux TBA
☐PS3
☐360
☐WiiU
☐XBOX ONE
☐VITA TBA
☐3DS TBA

The idea is for people receiving the survey submit and confirm they "voted" on a system, someone organize it while keeping everyone's credentials safe, and post-confirm everything before everything is sent to all types p2p.

I am willing to donate a seedbox to help distribute them as much as possible, but would love others to share in various other p2p like I2P, IPFS, etc..

I will be using this email address for contact, as well as this public key for this small campaign:
zerobin.net/?
a94a4fae08f26547 #oyC8lMopFuz404aGDakX1lJibBr6ZIDV6tHmg6q/aY4=
Link lasts in 6 days.

Although there are several things external to the campaign I must mention:

1. I do not trust this server in the slightest. Posting here because there are still lingering users, and I want as exposure, for sharer-anons alike. Looking for alternatives yes, I've visited all the bunkers.

2. I am personally limited in time to respond, cannot respond in a critical-timely-necessary fashion: chat-irc like. I can post somewhat daily, snail mail pace. But I will strive to timely deliver, even sacrificing work time for that June release date.

Participating may prove rewarding. E.g. You get all versions of the games, having backed for only 1 risking voting for a system you will/can not play in. (E.G., while I want to vote on the Linux version, I can vote for 3DS, hoping the Linux "voter" shares his file-link, IF they get released[3])

If you have other concerns & critiques, please do!
I am willing to place collateral as evidence of loyalty if need be.

[1] Image & following tweets
[ツ] mightyno9.com/sites/default/files/upload/news/comment/survey.png
twitter.com/MightyNo9/status/732120217707417600
twitter.com/MightyNo9/status/731065882735054848
mightyno9.com/en/node/4567
mightyno9.com/en/node/4566#comment-113748
mightyno9.com/en/20160516
[3]mightyno9.com/en/20150611 [Didn't find the post where Jonathan Leflore (No. 281, @jouzujon), the localizer&writer states that by "PC" they mean Windows, thus Mac and Linux versions are TBA, and states that they will be Steam only, thus DRM-free backers are cucked]
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
Version: GnuPG v2
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=wksI
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

Seemed like he fought 2 mid-bosses and then a girlbot teleported in for no reason. Girlbot also looked pretty boring and barely even cute.