NEW BEN GARRISON FUCKERS!

NEW BEN GARRISON FUCKERS!

Forget what you read about McCain on Wikipedia and other state-sponsored sites. His history has been sanitized and covered up by the globalists.

Here we have a man whose powerful, 4-star admiral father made sure he got many undeserved breaks in life. He grew up as a smart assed, entitled brat. McCain finished 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy. He said he enjoyed being off-duty more than flying. He drove a fast car, chased women and gambled. He fancied himself as a ‘maverick.’

He recklessly crashed several planes because he enjoyed being a daredevil. His flying record should have gotten him tossed out of the military, but he knew he was immune due to his powerful connections. He wet-started his jet engine as a jape and it caused the plane behind him to fire a missile. McCain quickly dropped his bombs and ran below decks—never bothering to help in the fire-fighting effort. His bombs exploded and almost sunk the Forrestal. 134 sailors were killed and a helicopter whisked McCain away because many in the crew wanted his scalp.

He sang like a bird while being a POW in Vietnam and disclosed highly classified information to his captors. To be sure, he did suffer broken bones and was bayonetted upon his capture, but when the North Vietnamese realized they had an Admiral’s son, he received special treatment. When he returned to America, he cruelly divorced his wife, who was hospitalized for a long while after a car accident. He then married a rich woman who could fund his political ambitions. Once in power, he then systematically voted against veterans and MIAs.

Trump was right to speak out against McCain, and now the senator harbors a grudge. The anti-vet, warmongering McCain needs to retire before he causes more grief.

—Ben Garrison

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_McCain
theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He killed 134 sailors?
How the fuck did he manage that?

Why did somebody edit McCain's face in place of the merchant?

JIDF pls.

How is this man not dead.

It turns out bombs are good at what they do.

LMFAO

SAGE

Gas yourself kike, you aren´t even able to shill properly.

Not sick, crippled amputee

Perfect

11/10

Holy shit.
Anyone else and they would have been put in front of a firing squad then propped back up so a second firing squad could take a crack at his corpse too.

McCain started a fire on a US aircraft carrier that killed 134 people.

He also gave up information that increased US airforce casualties by upwards of 60%, the routes they flew, the altitude to set the anti-air guns at etc etc… and they call this tumor a hero.

FOUND THE ORIGINAL

Bombs explode

Nice

Lol its almost like he made it that easy on purpose.

Thanks Ben

I love ben so much.

Based cartoonist.

because the whole purpose of that conflict was team killing and muddying the waters. he got the high score.

I was hoping someone would post the original

Only the good die young.

Navy send them badly corroded and unstable bombs that should be disposed, not put to use.

Being "good" isn't as much of a factor when a retard literally bombs an entire carrier and almost sinks it in i presume the ocean.

It was not McCain himself. Other plane firing system short fused and shot rocket that started fire. Skipping procedures and overdued bombs caused clusterfuck.

Wasn't this incident after he'd already seriously fucked up to the point where any other pilot would have never been allowed near a plane again?

Even the wikipedia page on the fire says that the rocket caused McCain's bombs to drop. The rocket went off because McCain wet-started his plane right in front of another plane. This was 100% McCain's fault due to his incompetence and apathy. No one will outright state it, though, because at the time his father was a four star admiral and was able to bury it.

Yeah I think so. McCain had a few mishaps that would have grounded anyone else.

I distinctly remember the carrier has USS liberty or something on the side in the original

REMINDER THAT "FUCKERS" IS NOT THE REAL BEN GARRISON, AND HE PROVED IT WHEN HE MISTAKENLY POSTED AN OLD COMIC THINKING IT WAS NEW

I'm less pissed about his treason than I am about the fact that he had the nerve to come back and build a career as a 'war hero.'

My goodness, the write-up just incinerates that traitorous asshole.

Is it time we destroy McCain? I mean he is the easiest target in the world just start exposing how he is a dirty arms dealer who only cares about making money off of foreign wars. Shit we have most of these redpills already.

Nope

The rocket flew across the flight deck, striking a wing-mounted external fuel tank on an A-4E Skyhawk awaiting launch,[1] aircraft No. 405 from VA-46, piloted by Lieutenant Commander Fred D. White.[2][13] The Zuni rocket's warhead safety mechanism prevented it from detonating, but the impact tore the tank off the wing and ignited the resulting spray of escaping JP-5 fuel, causing an instantaneous conflagration. Within seconds, other external fuel tanks on White's aircraft overheated and ruptured, releasing more jet fuel to feed the flames, which began spreading along the flight deck.

=THANKS BEN==
[spoiler]for always making two versions of your cartoons[/spoilers]

I'm surprised that hasn't already happened tbh fam, and I don't mean just this year or lately.
That shit got memory holed fucking hard.

Lurk more faggot.

Thanks for the original!

I still can't get over how fucking ugly he is, his deformation maks him look like a non-jewish bill kristol.

ABSOLUTE DISGUST

OP's was better tbh. Mccain is a traitor, worse than a kike.

You're shitting me.
He dropped the bombs on the fucking deck?
How was he not court martialled at a fucking minimum?

10/10

Is anyone going to challenge this? From my uneducated opinion, it does seem inplausible that the fire was caused Mccain.

Technically, those thousand pound bombs were expected to have been dumped into the ocean, because they were left in abandoned buildings with fucking holes in them since the Korean War in Guam and Okinawa. The officer in charge at the base refused to believe that the US Navy was actually going to use them at all. They were leaking, and for explosives, that is a very bad sign. Even the weapon handlers were scared of these cracked and rusted bombs.

jesus christ…

Of course the official story covers up for mcCain, his dad is connected as fuck
Do you trust official sources user?
After all we've seen?

The problem is not whether or not we trust the official sources. It's whether or not such commentary of mccain will be seen as libel to normies. Without sources, this looks like "Alt-right alternative facts lolololo" to the leftists.

(checked)
Way long ago he hot started a jet and blew flames into the nose of the jet behind him.
The fire launched a missile on that jet and blew up on the aircraft carrier. It caused a huge deck fire and killed sailors. His father rescued his ass to safety and no court martial.
This was before he flew to low in vietnam and got shot down.

And here is an exclusive I thought about making a thread for. McCain related
truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DIN DU NUFFIN

Also, his father helped cover up the USS Liberty.

You have to understand, in order to be a traitor you have to be on our side in the first place. The Jews have NEVER been on our side and they have NEVER been one of us. The Jews are 100% an external enemy.

Finally.

Nice

You're right in one way and wrong in another, Jews are traitors because without white people they'd be a dead race, but still they attack us.

Jesus titty fucking christ.
Yanks should never go against the rulebook and their protocols. They always cock everything up when they do.
If it was the RAF it would have been fine, even if they'd wound up givin the bombs to the army to do something silly with.
But the USAF or US Navy?
Just no. Just fucking no.

Fucking hell.
What a delightful farce.

Could we get the god emperor to reopen the investigation into this?

As someone educated in US Naval history it is indeed almost impossible for McCain to have caused the accident. He was, however, a lousy pilot that wouldn't have been flying combat missions had it not been for nepotism.

No wonder the jews love him. That is about as many killed as the USS Liberty.

KEK!

If McCain was not at fault, why was he extracted from the carrier, especially when others weren't?

We need to dine this faggot from being buried at the Arlington cemetery.

His father.

Unfortunately even his mother is still alive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_McCain

This triggers me.

I was trained on the importance of damage control because of the Forrestal fire; I vaguely remember being aware that McCain was an active duty pilot onboard at the time, not "the dude running away from the fire" as seen in the footage.

Bottom line, the official story is Grade A quality bull. Aircraft electrical systems are engineered to a standard wherein even if a power surge could occur on a switch to battery, such a surge would be grounded.

My specific knowledge is closer tied to missiles and weapons systems, but you'd be surprised how much hardware infrastructure is intercompatible, or designed to consistent within the branch.

Further: the presumption that there was a missing rocket safety pin, AND a manual jumper was installed without proper procedural discipline is absurd in that it is based on the axiom: =="NO ONE ON THE FLIGHT DECK WAS DOING THEIR JOB"==
this. this is what chaps my ass. The idea that the ship was almost lost because the PO1s/PO2s were too dumb fuck and lazy to do their job.

tl;dr this is primo CYA from a flag officer, no question about it.

/r
MT2/SS

Have you ever met an ordie?

SONG BIRD

After McCain went on international media and stated that Trump criticizing the media was how dictators start…… ya let's see if we can roast him.

I am ordnance son, I'm very careful when I might explode

Maybe you should hit the books and learn to test weapons systems.

Try again

But do you know about the aircraft?

well fucking done

checked.

talented tbh

I know the general infrastructure of 400hz DC electrical systems and components, yes.
I know that when switching to internal power (on an aircraft) there is a physically open relay (separate of the pigtail connector) that prevents arming/fusing/firing power from being delivered to ordnance
I know that any and all wreckage recovered from the aircraft in question would be forensically sterile and that troubleshooting/root cause analysis procedures direct one to 'work backwards' from the initial casualty report
I know that a power-on surge is supposed to be grounded and that any electrical continuity between internal power and ordnance can only occur after power-on, i.e. if there was a triggering electrical signal, it was not caused by a power-on surge

No you don't. Also, I should be clear, I'm talking about F-4's weapons systems. I could arm and fire any ordnance (well, except anything that has a fzu) on deck on an F/A-18, but I don't know dick about the A-4.

t. former IWT LPO, R&C TL. 210/220/320 CDI

HIS FATHER ADMIRAL MCCAIN WAS THE TRAITOR BEHIND THE ISRAELI ATTACK ON THE USS LIBERTY

- Israel declared war on the U.S. in 1967 by intentionally attacking the USS Liberty in international waters and killing 34 Americans.

- They were trying to sink the whole ship and kill everyone on board (they even were machine-gunning the life rafts) so it could be blamed on Egypt. Exactly like 9-11.

- When the attack failed (the ship didn't sink, and got a distress call out) Admiral McCain himself landed on the ship and personally threatened all the survivors into not telling their story.

- The kike media covered up the attack and our cucked politicians rolled over and everyone concluded it was an accidental attack in spite of overwhelming evidence.

- The U.S. and Israel are still in an active state of war because of this incident.

Please watch this based documentary "USS Liberty- Dead in the Water" by the BBC. Also there are many shorter great videos on youtube.

The USS Liberty attack is one of the greatest ways to stick it to the kikes, and to call out alt-light faggots on being blatant traitors/shills.

Fun fact: the USS Liberty intercepted the communication between the Israeli pilots and Israeli ground control. The recordings have been released and they openly show the Israelis knew it was an American ship before attacking.

I heard the kikes had dirt on Johnson.

Never forget, Johnson got into office because of the (((JFK Assassination))).

Also if you search "Lydon Johnson jewish ancestry" you will find people speculating that he was himself part-kike.

Error identified and redacted; it's late and I'm tired.

McCain is such a bastard he blocked the search for missing Nam POW.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

I never said I was an ordie. I implied that ordies are idiots and prone to mistakes when out of their element. I'm familiar with F/A-18 weapons systems from the controls and power standpoint and know potential failure points. It's not difficult to bypass safeties, and I've seen people leave safeties bypassed due to negligence. It also looks like you're a shipboard ordie or extremely new to the Navy since you don't know CDI and team leader functions. You're out of your element.

Y-you goys aren't going to listen to this blatant Russian propaganda are you? Attacking your war heroes? Sch-schtaap I-Ivan. So obvious and un-creative.

It works, newfag, but the moron failed in the second half.

related

Johnson is possibly the president who did more for the globalists. He is also one of the worse presidents, if not the worst.

FDR was by far the worst.

god damn

Fucking hell, I know about the Forrestal fire, that was horrific.
But I didn't know Mccain was responsible.
Thanks

I've always found that hand symbol weird, but that hand manages to make it look downright spooky.

(check'em)
So what happened? And does pilot shouldn't escape from bombs in flames and burning aircraft and let firefighters do their job? I think that they are more expendable than pilot.

Every Ben Garrison thread is an automatic shitpost.

Except Russia is our enemy

the filthiest of kikes detected

Nobody has commented on this?

truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

I thought some one might have another source?

I think we have just accepted that McKike is a piece of shit and needs to be gassed.

take two steps back, and look at the bigger picture:

Trump is fucking with the deep state.

Holla Forums is no longer in a "single issue about a RINO" mode, we are secretly waiting for the moment the CIA pulls a JFK and we go all in, behind-every-blade-of-grass tier.

we are this close to a full blown meltdown and a SHTF scenario.

the pan-ultimate happening of all happenings is so close, you can hear it's whisper in the wind.

pick only one, kikensteinberg!

Boring.

Both are good with me

Thanks for the original, Ben.

holy shit…

holy shit, ben garrison is becoming a shitlord tour de force. The only reason I can tell that this is an edit is that there's no happy merchant to be seen.

The best part of the trumpengeist is that crazy power plays like this not only seems believable but downright plausible under President Trump.

Any other era and I'd be choking on black pills I produced all on my own, but instead I have so many white pills to chew on that I'm literally singing maga songs in the streets and watching brohans take up the call.

What a fucking time to be alive.

He also complied with his captors by doing radio broadcasts aimed at american troops with the intent of demoralizing them (i.e. you are killing babbies)

Yea he performed so poorly in flight school that there is no reason he should have been anywhere near a plane.

You could summarize McCains entire military career with two words "extreme negligence". Now, being that he was extremely negligent in all other aspects of his career is it really that much of a leap that he did actually cause the fire and that the murderous rage of the surviving sailors, from whos wrath he had to be spirited away, wasnt misplaced and that maybe he really did cause the deaths of dozens of sailors and multiple millions of dollars in damage?

shit wrong pic

It is more useful with the original face though. McCain needs to go down. The stars are ok.

anyone have any idea what the screwdriver thing on the end of the right wing is?

Looks like a corkscrew.

This is the first time I, as a foreigner, didn't immediately recognize the face in his cartoon. Sadly the first time he also didn't just write his name on his forehead.

Another edit.

Maybe. But can someone explain hipotesis how McCain personally caused this?

what is that referring to?
I don't get the joke.

found the original.

I'm still shocked at how Nader is so red-pilled on Israel and yet he keeps shilling for (((progressive))) causes… A real shame.

We should ask /k/'s opinion on this.

This one's pretty good.
I truly wish the best for France.

Very interesting, is there any way to back this up? Are there any records of similar accidents in the military, like incidents involving manually jumped circuits on missiles? If there aren't any, or if there are any other sourceable stats that indicate how unlikely it is they'd be good material for an infographic.

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-sda mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

Reminder that McCain gut pranked by the same Russians who pranked Maxine Waters.

So its not all bad then