MILO TO BE FIRED SOON

MILO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Breitbart editor-in-chief: Yiannopoulos’s comments ‘not defensible’

archive.fo/ADLkA

Post yfw this degenerate kike's reign of terror is finally coming to and end.

Why are we blogposting about this gay faggot

I sure am glad that we've got brave shills like you to help combat the prevalence of information about actual sadistic pedophiles murdering infants and shit by burying it under non-stories about an irrelevant e-celeb faggotkike.

Ephebophilia is still unacceptable, you pedantic, kike-loving childfucker.

Pick one, bluepill.

This should work out nicely for both Breitbart and Milo. Breitbart doesn't have to put up with him, and he can keep doing… whatever it is he does as a freelancer or start his own thing. He can still be an attack dog without a direct link to anything or anyone important.

I noticed SJW's aren't defending this pedophile.
What happened? Weren't they trying to normalize pedophilia a couple of months ago.

Surpised that it took so long for (((conservatives))) to figure out that a half-jewish faggot who gets fucked by black men is a degenerate.

Hey there, moishe.

Pedophilia seems to only be bad if the guy has political views that are abhorrent.

Lel, supposedly Salon scrubbed it's pro-pedo articles in the wake of this.

CF was right again.

These are the two things being responded to. Seems like you might be the one incapable of reading.

Livestremed suicide when? So glad that nowadays the likes gas themselves.

AWE YES POLS FAVORITE ECELEB

HOW MANY THREADS WILL BE MADE TODAY

QUALITY POSTING FAM

Why is this all coming into the public sphere now? Those videos are years old and no one had a problem with then before. Not that i'm upset about them taking down this homosexual jew who claimed to be a leader of the right, but the timing seems odd. What am I missing?

A group called the Reagan Battalion is behind it.
Despite their seemingly conservative name, they're anything but.

It was a coordinated attack by the NeverTrump Crew, specifically led by Evan McMuffin.

I personally hate Milo, but this was without question a hit job by the media and the cuckservative sphere of the GOP

K.

The best part about that comic is that CF is sleeping with a man.

I read you for a bluepilled retard, it was entirely accurate.

The left and cuckservatives are hitting back and attempting to silence anything they perceive as opposition. They're looking to isolate and take out as many as possible, as quickly as possible. See Rules for Radicals.

See also what happened to Flynn.

Good riddance in this case, though.

GREAT TALKING POINT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT UP BEFORE

TOP QUALITY

>>>/reddit/

And to think it all started because of Gamer Gate and Milo blowing his subversive Jew load too early on fucking video games of all things.

The name is clearly for normalfag perception. Chill out.

Do not be fooled. What is happening to Milo is in no way a victory for our side.

I understand the intent of his message, and if you really want to jump through some hoops, it could be rationalized that he was talking about older gays being welcoming and helpful to younger "confused" young men.

But the shit he was really talking about was some NAMBLA type shit where young gay boys need to be taken under the dick wing of an older gay, who will train and indoctrinate them, where their parents might offer a more measured or sensible approach that doesn't involve sucking dick at a gay bar.

The Gay community thrives on bringing in new blood because they are such a bunch of disgusting fucks that they don't want much to do with each other, so they constantly need new boys (or twinks or otters or whatever they call them) to liven up their repulsive, abusive lifestyle. So instead of just offering a "welcoming and friendly place of personal discovery" or some such bullshit, they convince these teenagers, who have been poisoned by years of jewish media kool-aid.. to take a few dozen dicks, because that's what gays do and that's how a faggot is supposed to act.

Milo is promoting corrupting the youth further. Not normalizing homosexuality or having them be just like straight people. He doesn't want that. He's said repeatedly that the raunchy, disgusting sex club culture is what he thinks being a gay man is all about. He's a textbook case of an abuse victim who went on to become an abuser.

>ITT: cuckchanners, CF-fanboys, Holla Forums and jew CREW all try to insinuate that 8/pol/ has ever supported Milo
tbqh the mods need to start clearing these threads out with permabans.

THAT'S A GREAT POINT FAM
LOSING MILO IS A HUGE SET BACK FOR US

Q U A L I T Y P O S T

If you think there is no problem for middle age man having sex with your teenage daughter then you are clearly a fucking degenerate

kek, never noticed that before.

Having that walking humiliation fuck everything up for us in such a horrible way when he's tied to what we do has much has he is does indeed set us back.

STFU FAGGOT

THE GREEK GAY IS HERE TO STAY

REPORTED FOR LOW QUALITY

Losing Milo isn't the problem. Enabling the cuckservative/liberal axis to eliminate individuals for wrongthink is the problem.

THIS

LOUD SHITPOSTING

I know you're trying to make me upset. It worked. Fuck you buddy.

GETTING PEOPLE TO SHUN PEDOPHILIA IS A BAD THING CONFIRMED

MILO DID NOTHING WRONG, GREAT POINT FAM

8/8 QUALITY

(((They))) wouldn't care if Milo were a pedo, (((they're))) smearing Milo as a pedo because Milo supports Trump.

I am not commenting on Milo's specific bullshit but on the characterization of ephebophilia or of post-pubescents as being sexually immature when they are literally not. Milo's worst criticisms are still that he's a kike and a faggot, you don't even need to get into this most recent scandal in order to have plentiful cause to shit on Milo, but I don't mean to defend Milo nor have I ever been found of the ovenable little kike faggot.

If they're a high quality white man, that has been a part of our way since time immemorial. It's still legal in the majority of places we dwell, even. You have had your perception of what is moral (and legal, in the case of Hollywood) colored by Hollywood, feminism and extremely recent attempts to undermine white families by discouraging breeding more white children in favor of slow decline and 'career women'.

>>>Holla Forums

Go advocate for muh women's rights or something, you filthy cuck.

CF was kike again.

it doesn't take any insight to know how fucking terrible it is to associate with milo or gays in general, and Holla Forums called it when he first entered gg. gtfo of here with your anti white e celeb

No. KYS

Barely anyone in this thread is claiming that we ever liked/supported him, most of us just think it's funny that the kike is finally gone.

FOUND THE BOY FUCKER

The threads yesterday on this subject were hell. I had to tap out because the mods were letting cucks and faggot apologists run wild.

You mean TRSodomites?

GREAT POINT FAM MILO SUPPORTS TRUMP SO HIS FAGGOTRY IS AN ASSET

THIS IS THE QUALITY THIS BOARD SHOULD STRIVE FOR

I find it hilarious how he got shot down because he couldn't keep his mouth shut during a crappy podcast one year ago. And more suprised that he had people so butthurt that they would dig through all of his appearances for something to smear him with.

So the real question isn't what to do about Milo, he's fucked.
The question is who is McMuffin's next target?
My money is on Bannon.

WHOA WHOA FAGGOT

ONLY ROOM ENOUGH FOR ONE ECELEB ITT

REPORTED FOR DIMINISHING QUALITY

GOOD RIDDANCE AIDS FAGGOT

That's an impressive distortion of what I was saying.

Is that the best you got? Not bad.

In this thread, it was OP who was the faggot.

THIS THREAD OS ABOUT MILO

NOT YOUR LARPing LITTLE BITCH OF AN ECELEB

REPORTED

this guy literally swallows nigger cum. he needs to go.

The guy is a CIA mouthpiece, nothing more. But by all means, take him down if you can.

not gonna lie, that shit's getting me a little mad. Some retard makes a CF shitpost thread with absolutely nothing of worth in the OP and just sits there basically insulting the userbase, and then calls Holla Forums pozzed because they removed his moronic bullshit?

The more I think about that the more I wish that was a permaban

McMuffin is behind the Reagan Battalion.

Milo is a canary in the coal mine. You don't mourn when the canary dies, but you do take decisive action so you aren't next.

Support of CF needs to be a permaban. CF supports white genocide and is therefor the antithesis of everything we stand for.

I suppose that's a fair enough point. He isn't talking about fucking 2 year olds in the shower or selling them on the deep web. To lump him in with the pedo hunt that's kicking into high gear right now isn't quite right.

I still think the man is a disgusting degenerate, but this is certainly an attempt to take him down after he had a fairly good showing on Bill Maher's Lefty Bullshit talkshow. They assumed he'd be speaking the 14 words and insisting that the white man must burn Africa, or some shit, and instead he came off as friendly and funny, so now they need to find a new way to destroy his career.

There probably isn't anything on him which is why they picked him. Easy to manipulate and squeaky clean. 100% puppet.

McMuffin isn't a researcher, he's a public face.

Is English not your first language?

There are other ways. Digging up dirt isn't the only option we have.

GTFO my board, kike.

MILO CONFIRMED FOR A FAGGOT BIRD AND FREE SPEECH ON SUICIDE WATCH

KEEP UP THE QUALITY FAM

You keep on insulating that McMuffin is "behind" this, that he's the one selecting targets and organizing assaults, but he's not. He's just the public face the shadowy CIANigger kikes have selected to be their mouthpiece for this operation.

Filtered.

Milo wasn't the canary, he's the gas. The good thing is that he didn't touch white nationalism. He was Mr. Civic Nationalist/Libertarian. Point out that it's just another form of multiculturalism and people will slowly start putting the picture together.

Find a way to break his mind? Discover a vulnerability and poke at it?

This.

Homosexuality has become a “culture”, initially this culture was formed as a defensive measure and they were societal outcasts but such justifications no longer exist as homosexuality is not only widely accepted but oddly (for something that is to said to be not a choice) but aggressively celebrated.

Homosexual culture is rampantly irresponsible and destructive and the more it is elevated into a protected class the worse it becomes. It is not a safe environment for young impressionable minds (or for anyone for that matter). There is a big difference between not socially ostracising a teenage boy for being attracted to members of the same sex and encouraging them to enter a community of people for whom it is normal to consume large quantities of drugs, openly prey on young boys and who fetishise the spread of serious disease.

Milo is the poster boy for what happens when you enter this “culture” as a young boy.

True enough. I know almost nothing about the dude aside from his "white girls fuck dogs" bumper sticker bullshit, and I don't care to know any more, but I don't understand how someone who's obviously so anti-white and has such hatred for our race got any traction. Why did anyone even give him attention? Did he start out as anti-degeneracy and then changed over to anti-white shit? Started seeing ghosts in the shadows acting like white people are the sole core and cause of all degenerate shit in the world?

The guy's a massive faggot.

WHen you kill yourself it will finally end,heeb.

No, I'm saying that the Reagan Battalion is the group that released the video and made people aware of it. They aren't the only player, but they're one of the ones on the offensive right now.
Does it not behoove us to know who's who and who's doing what?

To the media and normalfags he already is the gay neo-nazi.

So you didn't say that? Funny, because when I scroll up the page it appears as though you did!

McMuffin is associated with the group.
I find it strange that out of this entire thread, that's the thing that triggers your autism. I think you know where i'm going with this…

Dumbest thing he could ever do, apart from thinking this spergy playpen will ever accomplish anything.

THE MEDIAS WORD IS GOSPEL, EXCELLENT POINT

THIS IS QUALITY STUFF

True but we don't care about the media. They're never going to tell the truth. We should be ready to educate the people he corralled, and use the publicity to our advantage. Keep point out that a jewish faggot pedophile can't be a nazi.

Fuck off to /cuteboys/ if you want attention that bad.

Your insinuation that McMuffin is calling the shots is an attempt to absolve the jews who are actually responsible.

Furthermore in this post (>>9324942) you are perpetuating the shill narrative that "Bannon might be next", implying that they haven't been attacking Bannon since day one. How could Bannon be next if they've been calling him a literal ebil natzee the entire time? Fuck you, filtered.

I'm so glad that this gay jewish pedophile will no longer be diluting nationalism.
We get to drive back the normalizing of pedos at the same time, win-win.

Fuck off CF supporter:

wew

JUST HERE TO MAINTAIN THREAD QUALITY 8CH IS SO BEHOLDEN TO

PLEASE REMAIN ON THE TOPIC OF BASED FAGGOT MILO OR BE REPORTED FOR LOWERING BOARD QUALITY

If only that kike faggot would be fired off a cannon into a bog.

This is awful
I know milo and talked to him on multiple occasions this is absurd. You've all let you hatred of homos literally "Kill the golden goose" as it were.

The MSM NEEDS yes NEEDS him gone,don't play into their doublespeak bullshit. They never once cared to report of the potential horrific rapes of thousands of children at the hands of the elite cabal.So why is what Milo said (SAID,not acted upon) worse than the pizzagate rapes. Richard Spencer is literally poising the well and ruining the greatest weapon we've had and turning you against milo in the face of EVERYTHING that Milo did for us,Donald Trump and the conservative right.

If you don't case a shield wall around Milo now and stand for him now, just like we stood with trump on pussygate I'll actively go out of my way to sabotage every single one of you treacherous cunts.

WHAT AN AMAZING TALKING POINT FAM

WE ABSOLUTELY NEED MILO

TOP NOTCH QUALITY POST RIGHT HERE

The kike was the definition of poisoning the well. Now off to the >>>/bog/ with ya.

Yes, it is. How do you not know this?

This is bait.

I am supporting him since it is common sense.

Two of different enemies are fighting each other, both are also your enemies.

I am not saying that my enemy is my friend, it's just beyond stupid to help the stronger one to defeat the weaker one. It's common sense to help out the weaker one so they could bleed each-other, then fuck up the survivor later on. Milo is not a only nigger loving faggot out there - there are millions out there - if you really need to bash a faggot, start with libcucks.

Read your Machiavelli and learn to D&C, faggot.

WHY WOULD MODS LOCK SUCH A QUALITY THREAD

he used to be slightly pro white but tried to improve white people by targeting our degeneracies. he also had a talent for video editing. I will admit that I used to be a fan. then he gradually started to change and now he openly calls for accelerating white genocide while his fans pretend he is just trying to help.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I am not going to let his retarded fans shill freely in every milo thread when we were anti milo before cf ever bothered to talk about him. more than likely a lot of the posters defending milo are cf people who will then screencap the post and send it to cf to prove that we are a bunch of degenerates who love based gay people in maga hats.

You're not presenting any reason I shouldn't like him…

Also that other guy did have a point, Milo was a useful idiot. That said I'm glad he's gone.

The sad part is it doesn't appear that anyone has actually listened to all of what he said. while many people would still disagree with it, it really isn't like the smear job is making it out to be.

for

Pretty sure that's a good idea.

does anyone here actually like milo? he's said some stuff that can help turn lefties, but he's a degenerate that speaks out about blatant degeneracy, while promoting subtle degeneracy.

Okay JIDF.

Well I for one am glad the neocohens have been able to get rid of the evil nazi.

WOW what an amazing response not once did you address any of the points i brought up, perhaps maybe because you can't

Nice deflection >>>/Suicide/

More like you can't debate, so you dismiss beyond you mental capacity as bait. Adorable.

Because I shouldn't need to unless you're a newfag, or been living under a rock. CF is anti white. He blames all degeneracy as coming from whites, that the white race is the degenerate race and they're the problem. He had bumped stickers printed that said "White Girls Fuck Dogs" and tried to sell them to his "fans." The guy hates the white race and blames them for everything, he constantly spouted off about how horrible they were etc.

If you seriously don't understand why you should dislike the guy, just start googling. It's not hard to find his acidic sperging about whites all over the place.

Also, see

no one does. Holla Forums was the first group to tell everyone else that milo was bad news when he first showed up. the pro milo camp are cuckchanners or cf people who are sending their posts to cf to prove that we are a bunch of degenerates.

You're either a kike shill or an useful idiot for the kikes.

Good job refuting my argument. Not.

Go suck more Jew cock lad. Hope you enjoy watching him get fucked in the ass by Tyrone.

well, tbh we have taken on alot of reddit and 4chan people. i was just hoping someone would respond to my post in an attempt to defend him.

Milo has done more to shift the Overton window to the right than you ever will. I would gladly hold you down personally for Milo and his nigger lovers, so they could sodomize you, since you are an useless NEET with 0 value.

Go back to reddit fucking retard. Milo has always been a fucking tool to try and get people to embrace civic nationalism and lolberg ideals instead of going full NatSoc and wanting to gas kikes, bog homos and lynch niggers.

No, we hate the degenerate. However, has anyone noticed the 24/7 news channels are already moving on to Bannon now that they've taken out Milo? They think since they've outed the "evil white supremacist nazi" as a pedo they can now more easily destroy his former employer. Once Flynn, Bannon and KellyAnn are gone from the WH, who exactly will be an actually ally of Trump's?

I wonder why do you keep posting here and not TRS

Are you autistic? McMuffin is about as relevant as this faggot. Only redditors like you that desperately defend him care about him.

It's still a net win for us, since it pushes people to the right.

You are actually fucking saying "controlled oppositions is a good thing."

Fucking brilliant, lad.

Shariablue should really pay more for their shills. Your game is pretty low energy.

It pushes people to faggotry and complacency for a neutered ideology. It's not a net win, it's stalling.

We've been over this, BP.

mods have bumplocked this thread like they did for a few milo threads yesterday. the people defending milo aren't from here so they can't find this thread now.

This

No, I'm fully aware of that and he has a point tbf. While degeneracy isn't a wholly white issue it is a major one and you'd be a fool not to accept that. The term anti-white always annoyed me though, why shouldn't you be, 90% of problems in our countries are whilst probably caused by (((them))) are perpetuated by white people.

No point fighting for you ancestral homeland if you're gonna have a standard fuck party to celebrate, I'd rather have the back of a ba'athist than a fellow nationalist that chokes on cock.

Degeneracy is the natural end to an empire, look at the Romans or the Chinks, all you can do is start over and try to make it last longer this time.

Embracing kikes, niggers, faggots, spics, trannies, and specifically telling his followers that they should have a white identity did not push people right.

There are millions of libcuck faggots out there that are doing it. They do not need Milo's help for that. How can you be so dense?

He's not entirely wrong, while Milo was an obvious infiltrator, as long as we kept him away from us he did some good shit against the leftards.

I've had no less than 3 friends go from le donald civic nationalists to full on Holla Forumsacks. You know how they started? Listening to people like Rogan and Milo. Then they move on to guys like Molyneaux and Ramz Paul. Then they forget those alt-kike faggots and move on to the truth. I have yet, however, to find a single person who goes from blue pilled normie to GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW without first traversing the distance between.

T-this?

At the very least, now we need someone else to step in and piss off antifa enough to riot on college campuses.

Go shill your book on cuckchan Shlomo.

That's not the only thing he's been doing. There are millions of LBQTWTF promoters out there, why not actually attack those that are not triggering lefties every day? Time for purge comes later. Hitler only purged SA _after_ he had won.

Low-energy shilling, they really should start paying more, to get better quality shills. You should consider some other line of work, where you could function with your double-digit IQ successfully.

Because they're not trying to subvert people on our side directly.

Dude, clearly isn't strong in the thinking department. His vision of the future is literal goosestepping Nazis.

What he chooses to do with his sex life is none of my care, What i care about is "Thought police/PC people" mentally crippling the next generation of thinkers, Milo fights these people.

At least try thinking abstract once.

Because Milo's faggotry stains our "movement" for lack of a better term. He is the "enemy within" and thus far more dangerous than any typical leftycuck campaigner. We cannot allow subversive elements corrupting us from within. I don't care how many leftards he triggers, he's a Jewish homosexual who likes to fuck black men. This is unacceptable.

At this point I hope you realize I'm only responding to you to get you to sperg more on command.

No he doesn't. Degeneracy is "perpetuated" by people who live in their own little bubbles and go along with the propaganda in a country subverted for over a fucking century, because they don't want to be bothered and simply want to live their lives in addition to not understanding the real cancer of the country.

That's blaming the fucking symptoms of the problem for the actual problems, rather than the disease itself. He doesn't have a point because the exact same scenario would work out precisely the same way in ANY country that's been getting subverted for decades and decades, nonstop, regardless of the race of people inhabiting said country.

There's a difference between saying "we need to stop doing X" and "you are the cause of X and fuck you, you should be removed" etc etc more hateful jargon.

When you get sick and come down with a cold, I hope you yell at your body for sneezing and punch yourself in the face for having a sore throat and coughing. I mean your body is perpetuating these symptoms, it's your body's fault for "allowing" itself to be subverted by such a menace. That's the fucking logic CF, and by extension you, are using.

How is Milo subverting us? I am not telling anyone to adopt his degenerate ways. Just let him and SJW-s duke it out and grab some popcorn.

This

You're on the wrong board lolberg. Go sniff your farts somewhere else.

Where the fuck do you think you are? r/the_Donald? Get out, kike lover.

I can see what you're talking about now. This is getting pretty bad.

It's great Milo is gone but this thread is a plane on fire, going down.

Nope. We do not have a defined movement or organization, none of us is taking orders or directions from him. He may be an enemy, but he is also attacking a larger group of enemies. Let them fuck each other up and give help to the smaller group, so they could bleed out each other longer.
All you need to do is to warn people on the right about him, but attacking him is just helping out the larger group - he's just one guy and not as big threat like the other, bigger gaggle of leftist and sjw-s.

He's teaching young whites that the appropriate way to exercise your interests is by having the loud flamboyant minority (kike) faggot speak for you, and he's reinforcing it by stroking their ego and telling them they're the victims of the left. Whites have been taught for decades that the antidote to being called a racist is to find the darkest nigger who agrees with you and have him speak for you, or if called a homophobe to find a faggot who agrees with you and let them speak.

White people need to learn to speak for themselves. Milo is just another opportunist seizing on the young white cattle who don't know any better. They have no racial identity so they adopt the Milo identity.

This fag turned tens of thousands of Bernout commies into Trump supporters. The only issue is his degeneracy, but even then he recognizes it's degenerate. That's gateway drug tier into the right. I've never understood the hatred he gets in here. He's a fag, he's a degenerate, but he's done a hell of a job churning out conservative lite™s from socialists, which is a hell of a goddamn important thing to do in a time where demographics are shifting towards (((Democratic))) control.

Nobody on the right should have been willing to associate with a gay Jew whose gimmick was loving sex with black men

Bannon fucked up, the Alt-Lite fucked up, everyone who flirted with Milo acceptance fucked up.

This is what fags do

I can't be bother putting forth a statement or argument as it appears you aren't capable of this feat, so my efforts would be lost on both of you.

>>>/Suicide/ this board might be right for you.

Stop projecting your own fantasies to others.

I am not telling you to associate with him. I am saying that it is beyond stupid to attack him, since it is a bigger favour to the lefties than to us.

Who is the enemy is the main question. If you say leftist, everybody is against leftist even Ben Shapiro and Bill Maher is against SJW. However none of these faggot ever brought up the JQ. So the notion of Milo "shifting the overton window" is fucking retarded.

I'm happy to drive him out one way or the other, I regard his influence as harmful

Gay classical liberal Jews who promote a non-racial view of "the West" are also the enemy

wew

Your argument is to assume you're correct. Go away lolberg.

Does anyone honestly believe this motherfucker isn't a shill?

It's one thing to say you don't want a degenerate faggot representing your values, but it's quite another to completely disregard was that faggot degenerate has done for the all but dying cause of free speech.

No one has ever had any problems divorcing himself from Milo's faggotry even when they were able to enjoy the salty atmosphere he created amongst the college cunts. For all the rants people will go on about with regards to Milo, they still didn't look the UC Berkley gift in the mouth.

(You)

Milo has fallen and there is nothing you can do but screeech about it

I honestly can't tell if these types are actual shills, 2 digit IQ fundamentalists, or frustrated closet cases. Maybe they're all three?

And you didn't put forth an argument dickface, 1 up on you cocksucker.

Nah user. He's just made mainstream conservatism even more pozzed. It's more pro-"democrats are the real racists", pro-gay marriage and pro-Israel than ever.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

Your move, cuck.

Enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend, but attacking one of these enemies while they are fighting each-other is beyond retarded.

When you get cancer do you just remove the original mutated cell?

What is an argument? Not repeating this.

Wonder who's happier about all this, pic related or the roleplaying nu/pol/ shitskins itt

Fuck off CF, we don't like you here. You're an anti-white subhuman.

Correction:
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, but if one of them is stronger and the other one is weaker, it is in my best interest to help out the weaker one.

Fuck off shill.

Sure thing chaim

Not if one of them is a flaming homosexual, jewish, nigger loving, pedo.

During the run up to the election whites from all walks of life started to became more nationalist.

I watched it happen to my relatives and plenty of them had zero exposure to Milo.

It's wrong to suggest that any particular e-celeb is responsible for a shift in NATIONAL MOOD.

It's entirely possible that an e-celeb who promotes UTTER GARBAGE VALUES then finds a technicality that allows him to be pro-Trump may function as a gatekeeper just as much as he does a conduit to move people towards the truth.

Next you people will be crying because kike enabler BILL WHITTLE loses his job.

No, sometimes it's better just to point and laugh.

When China fights Uighur Muslims we don't intervene, nor should we.

Did he do any of those things???? I'm pretty sure the feds would be investigating him if he had. Sounds to me like your intellectual dishonest and incapable of debate.
*Reaching Intensifies*

Please by all means air out your stupidity for all to see. Fact remains you never put forth an argument, I did. So either you can't refute my points or your too stupid to refute my points! Which is it ?!?

That's not my point. My point is to let them do as much damage as possible to each other. Helping the stronger one to finish off the weaker one is just stupid, because the stronger one can now focus only on me, without distractions, or you can't into logic?

There are millions of LBGTWTF lefties out there , start with them, after you've removed all them, go for those who are useful from time to time.

EzPz.

Milo may not be a pedo but he is a pedo enabler.

lel. We didn't. He torPEDOed himself. Now go back to reddit.

oh Americans and their exaggerations

Spoken like a true lefty retard. How many colors in your hair right now, faggot?

Nope, because I'm not a cuck that need a faggot kike to help me winning wars

We didn't do shit, he did it to himself, and only damaged those foolish people who hopped into bed with him, literally or figuratively.

But I'm happy to purge subversive kike elements, so that when the time comes, we have the moral clarity needed to fight the right enemy.

He's not my friend either, but I can agree with him on certain things.

I acknowledge that degenerate faggots corrupt people and youth, but he hasn't been pushing that. He's simply been using it to make the left's collective head's explode.

Any attempt on our part to make this fire rage any harder against him is just a repeat of the self-defeating, leftypol engineered TRS debacle.

It makes more sense for us to just stay in our own fucking lanes.

The irony

I'm the fart sniffing lolberg because you can't debate. Mhh no I'm certain that just means you suck at debate. Nice try though, I'm sure that works on your immediate family and friends.

Mhh bold claim, but i'm sure that you'll very easily be able to cite some reputable evidence to that strong viewpoint. I'll wait.

Go back to trs, faggot

Whoever took down TRS did us a favor by exposing the lies behind it

How would you define the difference between sexual maturity and an appropriate age for sexual activity?

Whatever fam, that tight feeling in your chest is shame. Don't let it eat at you for too long :^)

well worth the watch.

So Milo talks about him having sex as a teenager and you are so zealously against "pedos" even though all of you are turned on by people in their teens so then Milo is a victim at least in some sense yes? If you are so against this type of behaviour how can you not see you are holding a double standard not only to yourselves, whom may also have never acted upon similiar lusts, but also to the abused and the abuser? You are putting the two in the same category, Milo is talking about how he was abused, manipulated, etc (and if you don't think so then there is literally no victim in this crime and you are even more retarded for being so pissed), he doesn't see it like that he thinks it is fine. Everyone already knows he only fucks niggers so…. I'm really not seeing what is the problem here. We have pizzagate threads open of real fuckin abuse (not this pussy shit), real evidence against people who actually matter, seeing through 1000s of images of child abuse layered in masonic symbolism, uncovering snuff films and linking it a huge number of human trafficking cases and companies around the country, and you are all in here circlejerking each other because of something he said, about 14 year olds having sex? Why don't we make a thread and go full retard on everyone else in the world that has in one time of there life had sex whilst a teenager or condoned sex with someone under 18? This is fuckin stupid. A lot more going on right now over the world than this bollocks.

Thank you, totally on point.

Try this post over at reddit

people here know what's going on and are just sick of this degenerate, good opportunity for him to go away

There's a ton of shilling going on, Milo. I'm not really in your court for various reasons but you've definitely been singled out by the shills. Your best move right now would probably be to bring up Pizzagate and explain how pedophiles groom young people into perversion in order to maintain social control, including blackmail. You got too close to the kikes' nerve center with the pedophile priest issue, but don't back down, keep pushing. Do your thing, we'll do ours. Also, don't forget to brush and floss.

Hang it up lads. The Neocohens and McMuffin have won this round. They've realized that /pol's anti-degenrate zealotry blinds them to the point where they will happily fan the fires they start so long as it's a faggot on the pyre. Nevermind the fact that Bannon (Milo's employer) is next on the list to be taken out. These faggots & shills don't care so long as the faggot is burned. I suspect most of them have sucked a dick in their past and are projecting their own self-loathing as much as anything, tbqh.

I rather side with the ooga booga niggers over a faggot or weeb any day of the week

Granted blowing my brains out in this situation is the optimal choice but still literal subhumans are better then fags and trap enthusiasts

Both belong in a bog, so who cares?

Are you stupid? Milo was not useful at all, he was extremely harmful to the right wing, far more than any single leftist homo. Because he actually successfully made millions of "Conservative" Americans approve of homosexuality. Are you really this fucking retarded?

There is no such thing as a right wing homo unless that homo commits suicide for being a faggot. If he does not, then he is not right wing, because right wing does not tolerate sexual deviancy.

heavy hangs the head that yesterday wore the alt-kike crown

does this mean that the anti-gay groups that once claimed that legalizing gay marriage would lead to pedophilia were right all along?

hey milo. its time you take father michael to court. If you really mean it dox FATHER MICHAEL