Better than any capeshit today

Marvel hadn't been bought by the white slavers yet.

Yeah, I'll stick to my show, thanks.

I didn't remember it got hit hard by censorship so there was never any brawl, punch or kick.

These cartoons were always such a fucking tease. Tons of action and nice animation in the intros and then nothing fucking happens in the actual show.

damn

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Spiderman. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marvel comic books most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Peter Parker's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Spiderman truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Peter's existencial catchphrase "With great powers come great responsibilities" which itself is a cryptic reference to Uncle Ben's death I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Stan Lee's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂
And yes by the way, I DO have a Spiderman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

OP, I want Telltale games to make a game for this and the X-men animated series.

You should probably take a break from the internet if the mere sight of any kind of animation makes you froth at the mouth and start screaming about "cuckime."

t. sperg

This? Superior to cuckime.

I started hearing this weird sound when I read this post, and then realized it was the sound of millions of people laughing at you.

that's a weird way to spell millions of weebshit subhumans autistically screetching

Millions of virgins

Anime is watched worldwide, not just by a couple of people in America who are still inexplicably weeaboos in this day and age.

And still cuckime fags call others normalfags. Makes you think.

the fact that weebshit subhumans are mainstream normalfags still doesn't make cuckime good

Normalfags usually skim the surface of anime, and if they go any deeper they only do it "ironically."

Since when have weebs been normalfags? Do you think their behavior is normal? And why even talk about them like they mattered? They haven't been relevant in years.

fuck off back to reddit, normalfag

Well no shit they're not true fans. Is someone a cinephile for occasionally catching a blockbuster movie? Is someone a bibliophile for reading an airport novel every once in a while?

I'd love to hear you explain how you think weebs are in any way representative of a normal, socially acceptable person.

SPIDER BLOOD
SPIDER BLOOD
RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD

Ghost in the shell?

Weeb doesn't mean someone who has seen an anime.

anime is for normalfags, deal with it, weebshit

Most TV anime in Japan is niche, and is even more niche outside Japan. Where did I say I'm a weeb?

t. niggers/spics/hajjis (what's the difference?) who watch MTV on a daily basis

I'm white and european and the last time I saw MTV was probably in the mid-90s. Where are you getting this from?

Being weird, irreverent and "socially awkward" is to norm today.

Objectively superior theme song here tbh.

Stark looked so badass in the cartoon. Moviemakers can't get anything right.

That cuckime was pretty good. Best Peter Parker and Mary Jane

No one describes themselves as European in Europe.

We aren't in Europe, and even if we were it wouldn't make any difference.

can you weebshits please just fuck off back to >>>/a/ ?
you already have your containment board, we don't need you pozzing out the rest of the site

You can't seriously think that anime is some GoT-tier mainstream affair in the West or that some show like Blend S or Animegataris is on par with Pokemon and Dragon Ball.

We aren't on 4chan, and it isn't a containment board there either.

all the anime conventions that are swarmed with roasties and normalfags beg to differ
there is >>>/a/, where you should go back and stay

how the fuck is this anime?!

You already have several containment boards.
>>>/interracial/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/

i was talking about all the annoying weebshit who are sperging out ITT

>>>/reddit/

oh. yeah, continue.

>>>/a/

Which doesn't do anything to prove that anime is on the level of GoT. The only reason you're pushing this idea is because you are a lazy and can't think of any other attack except to say that anime is associated with normalfags and is therefore bad.

>there is >>>/a/, where you should go back and stay
We are, once again, not on 4chan. This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

This is the only good capeshit film ever made.

gas the weebs

Billy Zane is underrated.

Seconded. The film really has a great cast in addition to Zane too: Treat Williams, Kristy Swanson, Catherine Zeta-Jones, James Remar & Patrick McGoohan

20 years ago probably, but not today.

"Most TV anime" means late night anime. That's mostly niche.

Not, it isn't, anime is not niche now. The only thing close to niche would be fanmade shit.

I only watch vhs tapes of fat women farting because niche is my middle name.

this is your brain on cuckime
it's because you subhuman weebshit niggers are used to sperg out when somebody questions your annoying presence in non-anime threads and boards and call them normalfags as if to imply that anime is some elitist hobby nobody has ever heard about, when in fact it's one of the most mainstream reddit-y things i can think of
and it seems to work nicely, considering how this reality seems to make you butthurt
we are, once again, not in >>>/a/. this shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp

CUCKTOONS AND CUCKIME ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING

Anime is not one single thing. One Piece and Imouto sae Ireba Ii have different audiences and different viewership numbers. People do not watch late night anime like they watch daytime anime or TV dramas. It isn't that popular.

How is it literal normalfag central when most of it is not mainstream, least of all in the West?

Why do you keep bringing up anime in non-anime threads if you are so hell-bent on not talking about it? As for this board, anime is allowed here. That's been made crystal clear.

It's not that anime as a whole is unheard of, it's that only a part of it is mainstream or what passes for mainstream in the West.

>we are, once again, not in >>>/a/. this shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp
Why do you keep claiming that Holla Forums is 4chan? Maybe you should just go back there.

rick and morty too?

Yes.

it is
you're the one who started sperging out when some user dared saying the spider man was better than your shitty chinese cartoons
but it's not welcome
why do you keep claiming that Holla Forums is /a/ maybe you should just go back there

There's not a big distinction anymore, everythng's part of the mainstream now, just some shows aren't as popular as others.

I love Rick and Morty so much but I don't have some superiority complex because of it. Honestly their plots and 50% of their jokes are stupid so even I (a Uni grad) can keep up. I think the thing people confuse about Rick and Morty is that they equate intelligence and subtlety. Rick and Morty is a very intelligent show. It's also one that not everyone can understand, which is one of the things that makes it great. I pity those who are too stupid to understand Rick and Morty, or the profound implications of Pickle Rick. This show breeds so much envy from those who can't undersand it. Anyone who doesn't watch R&M should be purged.

For me the biggest problem of the show just like with many other shows is that Rick is pretty much always right; this is a problem if you make your character a genius with almost no flaws except "acceptable flaws". IQ muggles never have, and never will grasp the true meaning to "Get Schwifty". I would tell them but their simpleton minds wouldn't understand at all. I have studied quantum thermodynamic electromagnetic physical energy field. Jesus Christ, Rick and Morty has as many surprisingly smart jokes as Archer or Futurama, except Rick and Morty is actually a funny show.

I'm led to believe that Rick and Morty is a cartoon that for some reason is popular with neckbeards. How nice for them. This is rapidly becoming a meme. This is why I don't tell anyone I watch R&M. Rick and Morty is loved by many, you ain't fucking special for understanding the jokes. Get wrigity-wrigity-wreaked son!! Lick lick lick my ballsss!

The brilliance of Rick and Morty almost make me hate being a genius.

You're either making things up or just have no idea what you're saying. Most late night anime is not mainstream.

I never brought up anime.

It's allowed and there are constantly anime threads.

I never claimed Holla Forums is /a/, I said that Holla Forums is not 4chan because you keep claiming the opposite.

See above.

It is, it's not as popular as other mainstream animes, but it is still part of it.

Nobody says Film isn't mainstream because most people don't watch Tarkovsky or Buñuel. Specific examples within the medium can be niche but the medium itself remains mainstream.

you started throwing a hissyfit because someone shat on cuckime
you need to understand that we're outside of /a/ , and shitting on cuckime is accepted and expected
which are not welcome
i never claimed Holla Forums is 4chan, i said that Holla Forums is not /a/ because you keep claiming the opposite

You just want things to be that way because that way you can just say that anime is for normalfags and thus bad.

Every country in the world makes films. Anime is confined to a single country and is different from film.

I'm not even the faggot calling it for normalfags.

Almost every country in the world makes animated shows and films. The Japanese sector is not a beautiful and unique snowflake that has its own separate classification.

It is true, and you are the one who desperately wants it to not be.

I'm sure something like this happened in your imagination. At any rate I did not bring up anime as you yourself just admitted.

According to who? You? Do you think you are some kind of authority here?

That is exactly what you keep claiming by acting as if this place works exactly like 4chan. Holla Forums's board are all user created and the board owners decide how they work. If someone wants to make a board where you are only allowed to talk about cooking, archeology and prostate exams then that's the way it is, and you can't sperg out and tell people to go back to >>>/ck/ because they're talking about food.

>>>/a/

Those are not interchangeable with anime in any way. Anime is a completely different thing from other animation industries in the world, and it's only a few countries that have any real animation industry.

Anime goes on /a/

Maybe it would if we were on 4chan, but the thing is that we are not.

Anime is most definitely the biggest animation industry after the american, so it is mainstream, especially in Japan.

i wish it wasn't true, so we wouldn't have that many normalfags flooding our boards with cuckime
you came into this thread unwanted and started moaning at a random user for shitting on cuckime as it's expected outside of /a/
according to everyone who is tired of weebshit normalfags ruining their boards, such as all the people who are replying to you ITT
so what? point still stands you still have /a/ where you can jerk off to your badly drawn chinese cartoons with your fellow normalfags, and you have no need to come and poison Holla Forums, much less to enter non-cuckime threads

that's true, anime is by far shittier than any other sort of animation entertainment

Never mind. Read up earlier in the thread and realized I was only enabling a fag who switches between pretending to hate anime to be some platonic ideal of a /a/ snob because he has a grudge with the board moderation. Have fun with that but I'm out.

No, take your shitty fucking Nip childrens cartoons and get the fuck outta here. You fucking weebs have several boards dedicated to your autistic shit.

Once again I am talking specifically about late night anime, not all anime. One Piece and Detective Conan are mainstream, that doesn't mean all or most shows are. Also the anime industry is bigger than the American industry.

But it is true as I have explained to you already.

I did not bring up anime.

There's constantly anime threads here and anime is explicitly allowed here. Maybe you should just find another board.

I just told you. This isn't 4chan. This doesn't work like 4chan. You can't appeal to 4chan rules here.

Please try to contain your bitter jealousy.

This is not 4chan. Why do you not understand this?

Brenn i helvete, ditt forpulte sotrør.

Yes they are, yes they aren't as popular, but they are still part of the mainstream.
That just proves my point even more.

Anime is allowed here. Cartoons are allowed here. The BO has decided this. He runs the board, he can do that. There is no moot or hiroshimoot here to tell him otherwise. Because this isn't 4chan. And also I never brought up anime in this thread so I dunno why you keep complaining to me about this. Don't mention anime if you hate talking about it so much.

There's a board for anime.
>>>/a/

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are making things up.

It doesn't.

We are not on 4chan.

No. Over my dead body. Go back to whatever shithole you came crawling out of with your gooktoons, you cumgurgling autistic nigger.

This is similar to music, there are pop singers that are part of the mainstream and are popular, just not as much as the "big names", but they are still mainstream.

Your dead body is of absolutely no relevance. You don't run or mod the board. And why are you even on an imageboard in the first place? Did you think that imageboard are some kind of refuge from anime?

nah

Music and anime are not comparable in this way. Anime is confined to a single country and does not operate the same way as other industries.

Anybody else notice that the fag making pretentious defenses of anime shitposting is the same guy defending Sex in the City?

you didn't "explain" anything, you just threw hissyfits and no true scotman fallacies
you're the one who made a big deal out of it
if it wasn't for your autism it would have just been one remark from a fellow user that nobody would have particularly cared for, and the thread would have gone on talking about OP's subject
but no, you just had to come in and ruin everything fro everyone, like usual
/a/ plant != Holla Forums anons
keeping /a/ in /a/ is not "4chan rules"

Anime is watched all over the world. Pop singers began in America and with time pop stars from other countries appeared. Also, there's anime inspired shows made in other countries, some very popular.

jealousy of what, badly drawn little girls who all look the same with shitty moe "plot" that looks like it's written by an angsty 12 year old?

goes on /a/ fam

exactly, and anime is the pop singers that are part of the mainstream
now fuck off back to >>>/a/

Who?

You are just lying now. I did explain.

I did not bring it up. If you so hate talking about it then don't bring it up. Your choice, your responsibility.

Uh huh.

It is, because on Holla Forums every board owner sets their own rules. Yet you keep trying to appeal to 4chan rules, which are irrelevant here.

That anime is watched all over the world does not mean that it is somehow equivalent to the music industry. What are you even saying?

Jealous of Japan being the world leader in animation and leaving the US and Europe in the dust.

This is not 4chan.

yes, we do think imageboards are a refuge from normalfags, that's why we come here
why do you cuckime normalfags have to always ruin everything?

This is not /a/.

cuckiguys cucki, cuckican't cuckiwe cuckijust cuckiget cuckalong cucki?

Your multiple personality disorder doesn't make you multiple people, flat earther.

>>>/a/

Nearly every single imageboard is either anime-themed, heavily features anime or includes anime. The userbase for boards comes from 4chan, an anime-focused board that was at first almost exclusively focused on it. So yeah, if you think imageboards are the place to be to get away from anime then you are delusional.

This is not 4chan.

This is not 4chan.

Never said it's equivalent, but the comparison it's still stands. Also, there's no such thing as "not mainstream anime", for an anime to be watched it must be done by an studio and be transmited by a tv channel.

you're not in the position to police us or anything weebcuck normalfag, not outside of /a/
which has nothing to do with the fact that this is not an anime board, cuckimefags are not welcome by Holla Forums's userbase and you have no reason to bring yourself to this board to sperg out about cuckime

This is not /a/.

Wait a minute, is this the anime autist? His writing style is similar.

yeah no thanks, you can keep that

uh?

Yeah, so's the autism

uh sweety this is not 4chan ;)

This is not /a/.
Thanks for making it obvious just how many of the shitposters you are, by the way.

i can't wait for based kim to finally nuke japan to dust, finally the world will be free of cuckime and obnoxious cuckime lovers

The comparison is invalid, and there is a lot of non-mainstream anime. Being shown on TV does not make anime mainstream.

And you think you are? Don't make me laugh. You have no authority here. And why are you telling me this in response to me telling you not to bring up anime, when you're the one who is so hysterically opposed to bringing up anime? I don't get it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. The owner decides what a board is and isn't for. If the owner decides the board is for anime then it is for anime, period. This is not 4chan.

Don't bring it up if you don't want to talk about it.

Why do you keep claiming this is 4chan? What makes you think this is 4chan?

Anime, again, is mostly not mainstream, and in terms of mainstream penetration the US is still the world leader.

I never said it is.

This is not /a/.

Answer the questions: Why do you keep claiming this is 4chan? What makes you think this is 4chan?

This is not /a/.

Yes it does, actually you are right to a point, music at least has an "alternative and independent" industry, while anime does not, you are either in the mainstream or you're not in the thing at all.

i'm surely more relevant to Holla Forums than a plant from /a/ like you is, and my opinion is shared by far more people as you can see from all the people replying to you ITT
we can shit on cuckime as much as we want in our board, and you have to swallow it or fuck off back to your containment board
faggot BO can be as permissive as he wants, the userbase is still not composed by braindead weebshits, and braindead weebshits are not welcome

anime conventions and reddit beg to differ

rick and morty is the only good anime tbh

>>>Holla Forums

Hey vols, prove this guy right by showing us what you see for a second.

Is furfaggotry mainstream?

you tried to use the "this is an anime imageboard XD" argument that weebshits back in 4chan use to spam their stupid chinese drawings in non-cuckime boards
all in all, wherever you are you just have to find an excuse to flood outside of your containment board and ruin everything, typical of the normalfag

Goes on /a/.

furfaggotry is objectively more niche than anime

>>>Holla Forums

But furfaggots have as many conventions as weebs tho

This is not 4chan. This "this is not /a/" argument does not work here. Because this is not 4chan. Holla Forums's board are user created, and the owner decides what the boards are for. Why do you keep claiming that this is not the case? On what grounds?

No it does not. You are, again, either making things up or have no idea what you are saying. Maybe in your country everything on TV is automatically mainstream, but that is not the case in Japan. An anime that airs at 2 AM is not mainstream just because it's on TV.

You are surely just Anonymous as anyone else. It's almost like you think you're on reddit or something.

So you do want to talk about anime here? Make up your mind already.

The constant anime threads and constant anime discussions in non-anime threads tell a different story.

No they do not. Anime conventions and reddit do not mean that anime is mainstream in the West.

What I argued was that (English language) imageboards are descended from 4chan and that nearly all of them have something to do with anime, so anyone who thinks imageboards are the number one spot on the internet to escape from anime is delusional.

Again we are not on 4chan, not that this argument would work there either.

This is not /a/.

SUDOCUCK SUDOCUCK WHERE'S YOUR BUCK?
DON'T YOU HAVE AN ADMIN TO SUCK?

I just said:
Answer the questions. If you won't, then you are admitting that you are wrong.

This is not /a/.

Ok then. Guess you can stop posting now, huh?

if you talk to a random person about furfaggotry they will probably be disgusted
if you talk about anime he will just tell you he's not interested at worst, but more probably you'll find another fellow cuckime enthusiast normalfag

Just post normally and watch the impotent rulecuck squawk and squeal ineffectively

This is not /a/.

You still don't get it, the whole industry is mainstream, there's not other way to make an anime and have it watch, unless you make one by your own and post it online, or one done in an animation school that are only seen by a couple of dozens of people.

Proofs?

goes on Holla Forums bro

So all tv shows are mainstream?

Yeah whatever. People will keep making anime threads and bringing up anime and there's nothing you will be able to do about it no matter how many hours a day you spend doing this.

The whole industry is not mainstream. Are you making things up or are you just clueless? Which is it?

This is not /a/.

We're talking about anime here, don't try moving the discussion.

sure, then let's hear what other fellow Holla Forums user have to say on the matter
oh would you look at that, they also happen not to be obnoxious cuckime normalfags
only to shit on it, and not with actual cuckimefags

goes on >>>/a/
such as this one, where everyone is telling you to fuck off to /a/?

I really do want to have vol-vision for this thread, it'd be worth a laff.

cuggime :)))

Fug

this is not 4chan user, this argument doesn't work here
this site wasn't created to discuss cuckime, and you cuckimeshits already have multiple boards of your own, this is not your territory

well, kind of

But if everything involved in an industry is mainstream then nothing is niche.
Everything is mainstream according to that logic.

You forgot your sage, brother!

And yet there are constantly anime threads and threads are constantly talking about anime, and even you just admitted you want to talk about anime.

Whatever. You want to talk about anime. That's what you said.

>goes on >>>/a/
As I have explained in detail already, this is not 4chan. This argument does not apply here. The board owners decide exactly what their boards are and are not about. Not you, and not some higher authority.

I never said this is 4chan. Have you heard about this thing called reading comprehension?

The owner says it is.

It's not yours either tho rulecuck

Yes it is, like I say there's not many independent or alternative animes (almost nonexistent), the ones that appear on tv are mainstream.

It. Is. Not.

Are you making things up or are you just clueless? Which is it?

This is not /a/.

I'm sure when you are on your deathbed you will regret not spending even more time trying to evict anime from Holla Forums and never succeeding.

This is not /a/.

Impotence is the living nightmare every rulecuck experiences

So you just ran out of arguments.

Sucks that you got banned from /a/, dude, but you gotta move on

He's not a rulecuck since there's no rule backing him up. It's all just his headcanon.

I did not. I have explained that anime is not mainstream, yet you keep denying it. So are you making things up or are you just clueless? Which is it?

goes on >>>/a/
no, i said if we want to talk shit about cuckime we will
cuckimefags are still not welcome
so?
yes it does
honestly, why do you even feel the need to come here to talk about cuckime when you already have your whole board?
the board owner establishes the rules, the focus of the board is affirmed by its userbase, and the userbase of Holla Forums is not cuckime oriented

you did

Hello, tumblr

You didn't explain anything, you just claimed it wasn't.

would make sense, tumblr absolutely loves cuckime

This is not /a/.

indeed it isn't

>goes on >>>/a/
This is not 4chan. This argument does not work. I've explained this really clearly, so why don't you get it?

I.e. you want to talk about anime, even though in the first place you claimed you want all anime talk out of here.

This is not 4chan.

You're the one who wants to talk about it.

This isn't a democracy. The users have no say in anything unless the owner decides otherwise. The owner here has decided that anime is allowed. Period.

I did not.

Which words tumblr uses or does not use is out of my control and not my responsibility.

So are you making things up or are you just clueless? Which is it?

Your responses just keep getting shorter and shorter.

So are you making things up or are you just clueless? Which is it?

indeed it isn't
yes it does
let's put it like this: i want all cuckimetalk that talks positively about cuckime out of here
there, you happy now? are you finally going to fuck off back to your containment board?
indeed it isn't
we have no say in what we talk about?

Then why do you keep claiming it is? Make up your mind.

But you just said this isn't 4chan.

Yeah good luck with that. You don't own this place, you don't moderate this place, you have no power here. If someone wants to come here and challenge anything you say, they can. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

This is not 4chan and this argument wouldn't work there either.

Now you're back to agreeing with me again.

You have no say in what this board allows and does not allow.

i don't, you're just bringing up strawmen
indeed it isn't
we populate and keep alive this place
indeed it isn't
this argument works both here, there and anywhere you step out of your containment boards
we do have a say on what we allow
even if BO is a faggot you still are not welcome

I have already explained why your arguments constitute claiming that this place is 4chan.

Irrelevant.

/a/ is not a containment board on 4chan. 4chan was built to be an anime site. /a/ was one of the earliest boards. Holla Forums has no containment boards because that is not how Holla Forums works. Holla Forums's boards are user created. I have explained this many times now.

Ahahahaha. No.

If you think the BO is such a faggot then go make your own board with your own rules. You don't run this place and you don't have any power here.

yes, and your "argument" is a strawman
no
same way as Holla Forums is a containment board for commies, /a/ is a containment board for normalfags
yes, even if they are created by the very same people who need to be contained
now fuck off back to your containment board
yes
why would i, i'm not out of place here

But Holla Forums isn't a containment board, it is an exclusive retreat where actual discussion occurs free from rectal Holla Forumsyps. There are several other lefty boards on 8ch like /mu/, /cow/, and of course Holla Forums. We allow you to post here. Just like we allow anime discussion. If you both keep your autism to reasonable levels daddy Jannycat doesn't have to come spank you.

lol

Your containment board argument is 100% false as just explained. It's wishful thinking at best and mentally ill at worst.

You cry and scream about mean weebs invading your safe space, yet all you want to do is talk about anime. Even in a non-anime thread, you want to attack anime so that someone will hopefully come along to defend it and you can engage in a 12 hour argument about it, all the while claiming you're the victim and just want the evil weebs to leave you alone reeeeeee. Like SJWs you manufacture controversy, throw yourself in the middle of it and then claim victim status and complain what an outrage it all is. You could start your own board, go to 4chan's Holla Forums (slightly fewer or equal amount anime threads that, unlike here, are occasionally deleted), or go to reddit (very few anime threads on /movies/ and /television/). But no, instead you spend all your time here instigating anime arguments and then complain about people talking about anime. Jesus pissing Christ you brain is full of fuck.

poleddit is full of bots and communist redditors and is owned by a transexual.
Also, it's funny you claim /cow/ is a reddipol board when they had a thread making fun of leftists that lasted for months.

An empty thread bumped eternally with no cocks by one ass ravaged Trumpanzee. Gone. JEWS is a fair man and gave you a chance. You blew it and look at that, your thread is gone and the catalog is filled with right wing cows ready to be julayed. /cow/ is and always has been a leftist board.

Nice projecting sudocuck, that thread observably started off with 5 posts in a row by you being assravaged because you're too retarded to switch IPs on a board that has IDs

If you want to scratch that itch, then you can watch Spriggan. It's everything that you wanted in Cape Shows as a kid.

>>>/a/

If only there was a board specifically created for the discussion of all anishit. If only.

no

nu-wars btfo

If only we were still on 4chan where this argument would hold some kind of weight, but alas we are on Holla Forums where boards are user created and their owners can freely decide what topics they cover.

Every god damn time you get called out for being a weeb faggot you spew that line, you cumgurgling nigger.

No, every goddamn time you sperg out because you expect this place to be like 4chan is when I spew that line. And why would you even go to ANY imageboard if anime triggers you this much?

Go roleplay on /a/ faggot

Who is supposed to be "roleplaying" here?

Holy fuck, you're right. I never even realized this until now.

Yes, every goddamn motherfucking time, you master spaz.
I only visit boards not dedicated to your cartoons, and yet, here you are, trying to shit up this board with your autistic shit. Go fuck yourself, ditt helvetes forpulte sotrør.

Holla Forums includes anime. Anime is on-topic here. Anime is in general part of the "television and film" category. And as an imageboard whose population mostly comes from 4chan, Holla Forums has a disproportionate amount of images and posts related to anime.

If you can't deal with any of this, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?

What part of this post did you fail to understand:

Basically, all of it. It just doesn't make any sense at all, and it never will, no matter how many times to repost it like a fucking autist.

It makes perfect sense and is perfectly factually accurate and there is nothing you can say that changes that.

To your warped and severely autustic mind, by means of mental gymnastics.

There were no mental gymnastics, only facts.

Mental gymnastics and austism.

There were no mental gymnastics or autism, only facts.

You say that, yet you make no attempt to cover up your autism or mental gymnastics - it is all there, out in the open.

There were no mental gymnastics or autism, only facts.

There were no facts, only trolling.

There were no mental gymnastics, autism or trolling, only facts.

With the exception of 'facts', all of the above.

There were no mental gymnastics, autism or trolling, only facts.

Why haven't they had The Scorpion in any of the Spiderman-movies yet? He's easily the coolest villain.

Ah yes, I did enjoy that one. Might be the last good Otome movie, Steamboy was lame as shit.