Lets do the RLM test

If you can describe any affirmative legacy superheroes, would they have any real flaws? Or better yet, would you be capable of describing Miles Morales and Khamala Khan's characters without saying their looks, race or powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/acaefz.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whor is cancer…
with cancer

blob thread

kill yourself.

The worst thing about this faggot is that he's making a decent living through patreon shitting out his awful videos where he soapboxes and strokes his own ego. Ever notice that this guy has no friends? No colleagues or peers or people who like the collaborate with him? He's so far up his own ass that everything he writes comes solely from his own reckoning and self-assured pretentious autism.

Anyone have a pdf of his book where he admits to bringing a Gameboy to his grandmother’s funeral?

T-Take that back! B-Bob has peers! Seriously though, it's really sad how he sucks up to these people and they won't even acknowledge him.

Him and Preston share a lot of really strange similarities, especially when it comes to trying to suck the feminist e-peen in an attempt to get into the inner circle, and failing spectacularly every time, while lesser e-celebs weasel their way in through nepotistic connections.. hilariously enough because their ideas don't have enough merit or substance to elevate them otherwise.

So being a Muslim is considered a flaw…? Good to know.

Dr. Light was haughty bitch in her debut, but she was hardly much of a legacy character so one that happened to share a name with another existing yet completely different character.

Spider-Girl (May) really has problems taking her dad's advice on superheroing once he gets past flat refusal to let her do be a hero. Her issues almost always ends with "Mayday ends up in shitty situation and barely gets away/made things worse/screwed up the hero's plan" instead of the "the bad guy would have gotten away with it if I listened" like most children in fiction who ignore orders get. She's also absolutely terrible at picking men (She tried "childhood friend who considers her a sibling", "evil", and "unfaithful dick" just off the top of my head.) and is forced to choose between her social life and being a hero.

Pretty much all the major SJWs try doing that. It's what makes it obvious what they are.

In contrast you can look at guys like Doug from Channel Awesome who seems happy enough just chugging along with his channel and doesn't seem nearly as bad as these other guys. Even if he has personal issues and is probably extremely left wing, he doesn't make it everything his entire persona and show is about.

I know, right? Is this fat bigoted fuck saying being a woman or other minority is a character flaw? And that white people are so superior that they need flaws in order to be brought down to the level of the mere mortals that read their stories?

Someone keep an eye out for a particularly fat klansmen around where this guy lives.

His patreon brings in below average funding for someone in his line of work and his videos average at around less than 5k views.

3k a month, plus ad revenue, and any other donations that come in to make a handful of pretentious youtube videos where he just talks out his ass is better than he deserves.

Jim Sterling makes 10k
RedLetterMedia makes 19k

Bob has been making YouTube videos longer than either of them and doesn't even make half of what they do.

Which is virtually nothing. I couldn't feed a dog on YouTube ad money anymore.

Well, you're right about that.

It is :)

Jim Sterling will likely die of a heart attack before he can ever truly enjoy that much money, but also more than he deserves. Getting any money for his awful videos is unacceptable. I take some solace knowing that these e-beggar idiots lose much of their money to San Francisco rent and laundering that money back into the patreons of about a dozen or so other useless faggots, but still.. They deserve suffering. Not better pay than all the minimum wage workers out there.

Webm or fuck off.

Of course. SJW hate doc savage for portraying Christianity in a positive. Indian jones, Lara Croft and Nathan Drake were all doc savage rip offs

What’s funnier. Doc savage was anti-racist long before America was at war with Nazi Germany. Doc savage believed in helping all of god children. It was apart of his mission.

And here I am, having principles like a sucker.

It is also about having dignity.

Doug is doing remarkably better than Bob and Preston considering all of the shit he went through. He even manages to work a tame politically incorrect joke here or there. He's most certainly left but like you said he doesn't let it affect his work.

Eh, it's a living. Not many people can say that about the videos they make.

Worse, he didn't attend his grandma's funeral.

His father also passed away on last Thuesday, he only gave it a minor mention of Twitter and said he wouldn't focus too much about it. Unsurprisingly the guy that rails on against "toxic masculinity" has a shit relationship with his dad. Who would have know…

We don't know his expenditures, so we can't say how well off he is, but considering AJ makes a LOT more than him and freaks out immensaly when he is unable to make money off his vids, who knows about Blob…

I know that feel. Even if you do it all yourself though you will still be cancer and reddit tier as soon as you make it even if it was done with hard work rather than a shitton of cancer and normie money.

Man I wish his /cow/ threads got more traffic

He sorta like too much of A loser for them.

The biggest irony is that despite being a leftist, he sounds like a complete Nazi and this is not me throwing a label without basis: he genuinely believes in eugenics, he refers to his political opponents as "less evolved" and the works. I know for a fact this cuck is not even well liked among leftist circles, because even his insanity makes them look bad. Example, ScrewAttack has no problem telling people that feminism is good and stuff like that, but they are savvy enough to ditch Bob when he acts like a complete fuckturd.

I was there for a long time and really, his threads always got boring. Inevitably, anons would prefer to talk about whatever subject MovieBob is discussing in his threads rather than discuss him because he is that fucking boring.

Ms Mudslime has actually failed at things. Not sure if that equated to a flaw, but she isn't a full Mary Sue like most other female characters. For the rest of the diversity cast their "flaws" are usually some surface level bullshit along the lines of not believing in themselves enough, but everyone around them still tells them they're awesome, of course.
For the most part, yes. But that's only because 95% of these characters are cunty Whedon knockoffs. You just take a grab back of awful overused bland tropes. Sassy, sarcastic, smart, optimistic, "kick-ass", tough but feminine, etc. The problem isn't that don't have a character, it's that there's no depth to their character and they all sound the same. Because SJWs only care about skin deep features. The fact that Riri is black and a girl is more important than who she is.

Here you are not married to a disgusting hambeast who proudly cucks you while dress up like a faggot and repeat the same tired shit. "AAA studios are greedy, mircotransactions REEEEEEE, steam greenlight has a lot crap on it, people are mean to trannies REEEEEE" I'd take principles and someone who actually cares about me, than Sterling's sad existence.

Failing at things and having failings are different things. With Ms. Muslim, her failings were that she was young and impulsive. When she failed, though, it was largely because unfair things happened to her. Her failure was not getting her way. Everything else seems to show her, and the rest of the Champions as being highly competent and super skilled heroes who happen to get dealt shitty hands from time to time.

feels bad, man

It's a quick and easy stress test to see if someone has put deeper thought and characterization into a character that comes through in the story or if they're a one note character built literally off the few basic words used to initially describe them

Reddit Lel Memea are a bunch of sell-outs that cucked for Disney. Having said that, the points they made in the past aren't invalidated.

Have you seen Jim's wife?

Bro, I've seen here. She's about as beautiful as an irradiated crater made after a missile strike.

That's nothing to brag about.

You're DEFINITELY confusing him with someone else, user.

he's the type of person people cant stand being around with someone would have murder him a long time ago.

His wife is uglier than Trigglypuff, even when she tries to pull the myspace angles. She also refers to herself as "Mx." Sterling, because when you're that ugly, you may as well throw on some imaginary tumblr gender bullshit too.

Sterling did what every other failed British media faggot does: Move to Burgerland and bamboolze clapistanis with your accent and "erudition".

You sure that's her?
He's not just taking pictures of himself in drag to kid on he's married?

I'm almost entirely positive that the success of several e-celebs is based almost entirely on their accents. They say stupid shit in a silly accent and 12 year olds shit themselves from laughing so hard. Look at the yogscast faggots.

I used to, but I lost it in a HD crash.

Go to /cow/, I'm pretty sure they have it.

I do have an EPUB of Brick by Brick: How LEGO rewrote the rules of innovation and conquered the glgobal toy industry
my.mixtape.moe/acaefz.epub

Keep in mind that being an e-celeb is a really unreliable career. Over time his fans will get bored and gravy train will end sooner or later. Once it does, Sterling will probably have no other skills than networking and writing and creating videos about games industry. Unless he is smart with his money and lives well within his means, he will be fucked if income drops too suddenly or at all. Patreon also takes its cut, Sterling supports bunch of people, and he has to pay income taxes, so his actual earnings are a few thousands a month lower than Patreon displays.

And her boyfriends cum on his face

Blob is such a fucking idiot he comes off as a goddamn Holla Forumsack.

1. Copy embed link
2. Paste in URL without pressing the enter key
3. Replace "you" in "youtube" with "hook"
4. Press enter
5. ???
6. Profit!!!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing, user?

He's a shitposter user, ignore and report for political baiting.

Now all I see are fools, many of which appear left-leaning, even if they think themselves otherwise.

back to >>>Holla Forums