#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Office Lady Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers)
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest)
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines)
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage)
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption)
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker)
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page)
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OtKpr
web.archive.org/web/20090602200626/http://www.snappygamer.com/2008/12/02/the-problem-with-games-journalism-part-one
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
archive.is/WkjmN
twitter.com/KingFrostFive/status/731314773774745600
archive.is/Nvlat
dictionary.com/browse/riffle
deepfreeze.it/advanced_guidelines.php#entry-symmetry
ijreview.com/2014/10/186562-can-find-snipers/
archive.is/SYfnB
twitter.com/messofanego/status/550144399859253248
archive.is/VrdAX
twitter.com/Marvel/status/731291692637245440
twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/731443261261402112
archive.is/eR1ES
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/731287920045346816
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/with_replies
archive.is/ayDt5
friatider.se/kth-ska-utbilda-genusingenj-rer
twitter.com/Newsarama/status/731508511914528768
techraptor.net/content/rebuttal-edges-doom-review-wasnt-ahead-times
techraptor.net/content/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-censorship-roundup
archive.is/LKYbG
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/731541798594580480
archive.is/ekgTi
twitter.com/MAGANIFICENT/status/731347060411113472
twitter.com/CartridgeGames/status/731362506044661760?lang=en
twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731153650832150529
p.teknik.io/emiKY
twitter.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768
tweetsave.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768
archive.is/Pi5Im
archive.is/497rD
twitter.com/proteus4994/status/504847450876944384
twitter.com/proteus4994/status/504032541636980737
8ch.net/settings.php?board=v,
archive.is/09Wut
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
twitter.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old bread: archive.is/OtKpr

1st for shilling for DOOM *CIRCLE* TM

What a faggot.

For him

Someone on KIA found an interesting article from 2008 with some familiar names, not sure if it's been discussed before.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4j9d8o/history_gg_origins_article_from_2008_covers_the/

web.archive.org/web/20090602200626/http://www.snappygamer.com/2008/12/02/the-problem-with-games-journalism-part-one

I was in rush dammit

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Hey, don't forget to read Codemonkey's first State of the Chan report.

8ch.net/sotc1.nfo

that was actually really good

Always be good to your waifu and her mom.

The entire band or just Geddy Lee?

For Danielle's healthy ethics.

Worship a better OL instead.

I can already see how you'll give your characters noses a darker color next.

Working on best sister OC.

Are ya still winnin' goobergrapers?

REMINDER THAT SJWS, LIKE HUEY EMMERICH, DID NOTHING WRONG, GOYIM!

I'm still recovering from watching Cuckygon attempt to play an FPS

What the fuck

That's not a fucking excuse for what the fuck I just saw. Believe it or not, you can git gud with a controller if you really put your mind to it.

This, combined with Ben's "I'm Scared of Guns" video is just embarrassing for the entire site

God help their hellbound, heathen, degenerate, casual fucking souls

Never.

Shit, that's golden.

Danielle has been getting so much love lately

I want to hug her and tell her how much her work is appreciated

Controller or not, there was no excuse for them missing stationary targets at point blank range. For fuck's sake, my grandma would be more coordinated that what I saw, and the only time she tried playing vidya was the one time the entire family was playing Wii Sports at a family gathering. The footage in that video would be insulting to even the biggest casuals you could think of.

THIS RESIDENT OF THE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION JUST SCAMMED $20,000 WORTH OF ITEMS OFF OF GULLIBLE RUSSIANS

and basically,

JAPANESE GAMES ARE INFERIOR AND WILL NEVER BE GOOD

REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO FIND OUT MORE

Typing this shit out was a pain.

What is this? She looks cute.

I'm more surprised you renamed a picture Gullible russian.
That's more effort than I've put into my efforts of throwing you
INTO THE BASEMENT

Controller or no
HE SHOT A FUCKING HEALTH PACK
HE SAW A HEALING ITEM AS A THREAT
I think that might have been that dude's first video game

AND MISSED
That point can't be stressed enough.

Oh gee look at the time

We're talking about a girl who gets a lot of her info about Japan from a delusional teenager who speaks in tongues.

Still not as pathetic as Polygon playing Doomed.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR

Anything I need to add?

Jesus that was fucking horrible, I'm pretty sure my grandmother could do better than that, and not only did she have lou gehrig's disease she's also dead

NO SINGING

Was she buried by any chance?

And if so, where?

Dunno, made Polygon play Doom badly?

never EVER have a shit doggie that wakes you up at 8pm every day
its super gay

No.
Office bee edition.

cremated and inside of a metal canister inside of a wall. I'm still confident that either the ashes or the canister can play better.

Can play doom better than polygon.

Done.

I thought this was just Kuchera being a huge homo. Apparently it's company policy at Polygon if you go by that Doom travesty.

He's still a huge homo

Do we have word of when Mark Kern will restart League For Gamers? We could really use the dev support.

Not sure why that makes him uneasy. I don't feel uneasy holding a kitchen knife or using a blender.

Imagine the horror of a blender.
It's an object intended not only to damage but liquefy other objects.

BUT YOUR NOT AN OBJECT

STOP OBJECTIFYING YOURSELF SHITLURD

For the Polygon stuff, the archive of the youtube vid before they removed comments and the rating exists.

Guess how people reacted?
archive.is/WkjmN

Couple screenshots in here.
twitter.com/KingFrostFive/status/731314773774745600

The thing scrolls on for a while and there's many more that you can have fun with. It's proof that Polygon literally did not realize that they played so badly, put it online, and got butthurt enough to disable comments and rating. They actively chose to hide feedback and tried to save face by doing that.

Fucking owned dude lmao

I'd drink Gilda's male tears

so he's drinking his own tears?

He is kind of sad. It's fucking funny that Wesley is actually a better person then Wil right now.

doesn't male tears mean semen?

does he know that?

This man is over 40 years old and he acts like this

fucking disgusting, how did this idiot make it to where he is today?

He was a child actor, user. How do any of them get to where they are today?

looks likes she dropped a slow cooker not even filled with tomato paste.

why is there such distraught over it?

Judging by his new hair style, I'd say he's WELL aware of it.

Oh sweet, did they beat the copyright claim?

Acting and celebrity status fucks kids up. It fucks normal people up as well, they get high off the ego boost and never come down.

They're thrust into a world of shallow people and surrounded by shallow things, education is put on the sideline and interaction with actual normal people is done for them.

Actors, the ones who live in any major acting center, they remain children or revert to childhood. If you're an adult and go into acting you have a CHANCE of not being fucked up.

It's like a fucking cult.

goddamn, is there any child actor who didn't grow up to be a huge blight into society?

Only those that faded into obscurity.

The dude who played Uncle Fester in the original Addams Family show, but that was because his parents stole his earnings and used it on themselves. Shit, at least Macaulay Culkin can say that he's the drummer of a band, and not a complete poseur trying to co-opt "nerd things" for his own personal profit.

Pretty sure one of the Sprouse twins grew up to be a massive weeb and an overall decent person.

Probably because homosexuality is a sin

Wait, the guys from from the Zack and Cody show that was on Disney?

Really? Thats kinda hard to believe anyone from Disney grew up to be half decent people, let alone a massive weeb

Well Zac Efron from High school musical still do movies, he is among the few who is right among the Disney teenage stars.

am
woops

That's a wasp you fool.

I remember browsing through netflix and the gay and lesbian film section he showed up on the cover of one.

I was playing Dark Souls 3 as an Aldrich Faithful and ran into a "GoofyGoober" sunbro. I laughed heartily as I slayed the Host of Embers.

Not so much, it's just the shit they do stays mostly private. Except for that one nude pic one of them tweeted when turning 18 or something like that, and the other replying

Most either get fucked up by something similar to:
where parents exploit them to get rich easily
or they supposedly get tired of being nothing more than "oh, he is that cute kid that was character in movie or program ", which leads them to try and prove to the world they are so grown-up and they can do more mature roles. Miley Cyrus is the extreme version of that scenario.

Imagine how regular teens think smoking make you look cool, but being a celebrity with money to get access to any drug you can imagine. That's how they get fucked up. I believe Drew Barrymore was already a cocaine addict at fucking 9 or some twisted shit like that.

Some of those who decide (or are given the chance to decide) to continue in the industry get their act together by a strike of luck. Most don't. Motherfucker John Stamos gave the Olsen twins lots of flak for not returning to Full House's revival. Ok, yes, they became a laughter stock when one of them had drug problems and the other eating disorder. Yes, they look 10 years older because of that. But given they, not only quit acting like forever ago but also, more than likely developed those issues because of being forced to be kid actors. Thankfully, karma is a bitch and Fuller House is a dull flop as big as they come.

Then there are the rarest cases in which they kinda grow up normal, but usually it means they quit acting still young, like the girl from Matilda. But unfortunately, even though she remained untainted by drugs and wasn't screwed by her parents, she grew up to be a SJW of the highest caliber sitting in her high horse judging at everyone and blogging on how creeps (randos that just wanted to say hi) stalk her on her way home, or how her friends are about to slap a rando in the face because they listened some "bigoted" comments on starbucks.

(checked)
Zac Efron wasn't a kid actor, he was a pretty teen that got cast into a cancer series. Poor thing, he thinks he can act, but literally every movie he is in, flops, and the only reason he is even under anyone's radar is because he is willing to get nude on request.
He even did a stunt of
His body is his only skill, and he is already 28 without any real hit to his name after HSM. He is a nobody that will never make it out of the D-list.

Holy shit why did I write so much on child actors?

GoofyGoober is spongebob

anyone have that webm btw? I just checked for it and it seems to have disappeared from my harddrive.

So he's the equivalent of female twitch streamers?

Leonardo Dicaprio. He played a retarded kid in his debut film because he most likely refused to be apart of PedoWood and now finally won and Oscar.

Well, this is depressing

Can you gimme the pedowood video again?

some people hate cleaning
some people hate it when their meal goes sour.
I knew a girl who, in her 20's, cried when the sandwich she bought a gas station was frozen.
Let downs sometimes allow the facade to fall and what unhappiness lying buried below comes out.

Or the cat tripped her and she hit her head on the wall…

Loads, they are just so succesful you forget they were child actors or weren't as iconic as others in there youth.

Jake Gyllenhaal
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Scarlett Johansson
Dubsman
Natalie Portman
Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds
Danielle Radcliffe

Didn't Mcauly into serious drugs an shit.

good evening anons. hows everyone doing?

archive.is/Nvlat

"""tldr:""" reddit user sets up a bot that "bans" /r/srs users then ask them for essays of why they should be allowed back, some admit brigading.

Yeah, but my point was something along the lines of "at least he doesn't go around acting like a complete douchebag while pretending he's the king of a demographic that wishes he would fuck off already."

Being better than Wil Wheaton is not something worthy of acknowledgement.

At this point, I think it does. I mean, how many people go nearly two years acting like they're the target of conspiracy theorists, thinking that it will boost their already shitty career?

It appears to be surprisingly common.

What are the chances that's actually a dude?

Yeah, seems that way, when you have the same few dozen jackasses screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M ACTING LIKE A JACKASS" on Twitter constantly.

very well, off to bed though, the baton is yours

Fairly high. I wouldn't say it to the thing's face, though. It might attack you with it's riffle like Tom Bombadil

dictionary.com/browse/riffle

Fat. Haven't gone to a gym in over a week. Need to lose a lot of weight before June, but it looks like it's not happening. Other than that, all smiles.

and n

Nathan, is that you?

What's with these retards and always setting themselves up to be mocked?

They think they take all the power out of the word when they use it on themselves, which might be correct if it was used in anger, but it doesn't work like that when you're mocking them so it just makes it funnier.

I'm not an expert but my understanding is that it's hard to get far with exercise alone and calorie restriction in combination with exercise is best (though exercise has health benefits regardless). Otherwise I think it's easy to end up compensating for exercise by eating more. Also that trying to lose a lot of weight in an overly short time can be a bad idea.

You probably already know this but just wanted to point out in case, since you were talking about losing "a lot of weight before June".

I want more

fug ur daughteru

no

gimme your board again furfag I forgot the link

>>>/1428/

Doing both diet and exercise, its just been a shit week. I was in better shape last august before my brother fuck up the family in october its been down hill since. Things got better last month and I'm going at it again.

Wheres my frieda furfag?

Test for unban proxy.

Wow that took me a whole over an hour to find a proxy not banned, gave up yesterday when I couldn't get through, Jim seems to have banned most vpn's and proxies like on 4chan pity so much for anonymity.

reported ralphshill

Hi shill kun

How well does your proxy avoid filters?

At least 4chan allow you to by a pass with bitcoin that allows you to post anonymous with a vpn

seems like a nice place, you should go there instead :^)

I do for vidya discussion, for antisjw fighting in vidya I come here.

Report submitted!

Now that is some funny shit. I had no idea reddits shitty ban/comment system could be so easily impersonated.

I'd say it's more "what are chances any of them are women?" is the real question.

Hullo?

Hi, we are kinda dead cuase most vpn and proxies got banned by Jim, it took me hours to find this one and yesterday I gave up, lots of users can't post atm unless Jim hacktracks on his proxy bans.

The only thing I haven't seen them do shit is yuri threads and I have absolutely no fucking idea how that even begins to work.

As someone with abusive parents and siblings, making messes from dropping a plate or pot like that lead to yelling and beatings many times causes a conditioning to cower from expected attacks whenever you create a future mess, even when you live alone.

well at least you fucked learned not to drop shit you little fuck

I've learned how to carry multiple glasses and breakables in a balancing act and scrub the shit out of any stain from it, as well as develop the need to drink and punch and cut myself. It's an odd min-maxing thing.

Good morning GobbleGrapplers. I hope you're well.

This outlet page redesign is being one hell of a lot more challenging than expected. Thank god for my plucky can-do attitude.

I think I'm finally happy at least with the structure. Let me run this shit by you guys before I start coding.

Outlet area should be self-explanatory. It's almost all already on the site, only difference is that I'll detach the GG bits from the outlet description and put it in the separate box with the support / boycott status. It was already in the old mockup I posted a while back, and it won't require much work—apart from some data entry, it's mostly functional on the dev server.

DeepFreeze entries area is also not a big problem. I'll have to do some re-formatting, but it will pretty much be a carbon copy of the journo pages entries. Journo entries will be after the outlet-only stuff, and will have a small journo intro (just name, pic, employment status at the outlet) in-between. Journos will be listed by highest felony count.

The real mess, and more interesting changes, is the DeepFreeze stats area, especially the "statistic relatives". Basically, I would like this area to extrapolate from the raw data provide a "statistic" endorsement/boycott standing—still neutrally displayed, similar to the entry count on the journo page.
This would be the data I'd like to provide.
1) Amended to "plain" emblem ratio, relative to the site average. Something like "this outlet corrected 45% of issues, much better than this site's 30% average". Trivia entries are not counted, as aren't the emblems with the "possible" or "not" modifier—this is important, because amended entries become basically positive, from the outlet's viewpoint.
2) Outlet's non-modified entry number evaluated relatively, as compared to site average, site's boycott/support status and outlet size.
Something like "Polygon has a high number of entries compared to other sites of its size, even considering that its boycott status probably subjects it to more scrutiny". A change here is that instead of hardcoding RPS, Loltaku, Polygon and Gamasupper like in the disclaimer, I'll list all boycotted and supported outlets as high-scrutiny. The size thing will require a fuckton of research and data entry, but I think it will be important.

Let me know what you think. Keep in mind this might seriously change how the game goes—for instance, Loltaku has a fuckton of amended entries, so they might look relatively well. Fine with it myself, argue your point if you aren't.
Tired of writing. Coming back to bask in your praise/hate once I'm back from lunch.

How goes the good fight, faggots?

Bad Jim banned 70% of Holla Forums users with with vpn and proxy bans, 8ch is dying and all that will be left of gg is KIA.

I know nothing about coding, so I don't know how hard this would be, but for your concerns about

A rough time from post to amend/disclosure would change it from a false positive to an insight into how things run on the site

One thing that comes to mind bringing this up is the Nichegamer Elysian Shadows thing that was taken care of within a day.

Nice work.

I'm a bit worried about the "amended entries become positive" part. It seems like that might lead to a Kunkel Awards situation, where bad outlets get a pass just for having corrected some of their past mistakes, instead of making changes to their current methods. It gives a false impression that they're improving overall, while in reality, they're still terrible and have no intention of getting less terrible.

tl;dr The system is too biased towards positivity. I like the bit about higher scrutiny, though; it's important to treat GG-approved sites with the same level of scrutiny as the bad actors.

Going slow lately. Shills are putting in overtime though, it seems.

Great. Soon all I'll be doing is playing MH, watching YouTube and by extension waging lone war against the esjaydubyatards with a humble Google+ account. So my pitiful life just without the pleasure of shitposting at all.

Why did there have to be people in my life who cared about me?

you are responding to ralpshill

If I may talk about the idea (again) of some "comicgate" shit that was mentioned in the previous thread :
the issue with american comics is that they are garbage. Aside from a few minuscule masterpieces in some indie lost editing house, there is nothing to save. The giants of comics have ultimate control over it, and they've stopped caring about the american audience anyway, since those days China is the only audience with immediate, easy and massive returns, and in twenty years it'll be Africa.
The thing is, their sales are crashing because they don't care about comics anymore. They are making movies with their licenses, and those are so profitable they could shit on a camera lens and rake in millions of dollars.
So the reason their comics are fucking dying and they are STILL pushing for vomit is because they just want MORE licenses. You think they give a rat's arse about the unbeatable squirrel ? Holy shit she could get raped in the eyesockets every volume and they would give no shit whatsoever. You think they care about Whor or Kate Leth's Catbitch ? They give NO SHIT AT ALL
They don't sell ? So what ? What matters is that the brand gets somewhat recognized and in a few years you'll see movie adaptations of those. Awful ones, obviously, but by then marvel movies will have lost their appeal anyway. It'll be one last attempt at getting free publicity from garbage like the guardian and other retards in the media who lap up anything their "progressive" buddies have produced merely because they have to or they get fucking fired.

Comics are dead in America because they are garbage meant to grow into shitty films and nothing else. Lack of sales doesn't kill something that wasn't meant to get sold in the first place. It's an investment and nothing else.

The only solution is to stop buying any of that shit, but most of all, to stop WATCHING movie adaptations of american comics. Flock over to european and japanese comics, and even more to the films that come from those. Do not give a single cent even for actually not bad movie adaptations of american comics. Not once in your life. Stop buying goodies, and lastly, stop hoping.
Maybe in twenty years something will change. Who knows. Maybe some genius will get massively rich overnight and actually have good enough taste to fund other great comics. A new side of the industry could be born.
But today there is no such thing ever bound to happen user. It isn't defeatism. It is realizing that unless you find a way to kidnap marvel's CEO's daughter and send him a finger for every retarded comic his company shits out, nothing will change.

After experiencing failures one at a time, I guess the desperation from few aspergers is enough to pity these miserable trash.
I guess even actions and results can show what they are: a failure

Does that make it any less true, judge the post not the poster.

What? But why?

Because Listen & Believe, shitlord!

Thanks for the replies.

Interesting, but very hard to implement I think.

They already are, but I was referring to another thing, actually—asymmetric scrutiny.
deepfreeze.it/advanced_guidelines.php#entry-symmetry
Since pro-GG outlets, much like boycotted outlets, get scrutinized a lot more than neutral, they'd get the same disclaimers.

He wants to fight legal questionable image so is gobal range banning and banning vpns and proxies. This is totally not want HW wanted if it's legal it stays and vpn, proxies and tor are incorraged.

Problem is he hit everyone most people here are kinda Holla Forums so only post with vpns and proxies which are nearly all banned now.

I can't read or speak french. Plus the number of people willing to translate manga is disproportionate to people willing to translate french comics. I have more screens of french comics I want to read but I never organized my folders +5 years worth of pictures unsorted.

Nips have different concept of social justice than the west.

the post is equally shit, though.

That's really the only easily exploitable issue I see there, but it's a big one if the right English gets put on it. Sorry I cannot offer helpful solutions, just pointing out problems I can see exploited. But it seems a big one to me, I think the whole idea needs workshopped a lot more because of it

AH, you're right, I didn't take into account the idea that european comics sadly don't often get much attention compared to manga and thus don't get translated as often.
There's still many things like Blackcat for example that are masterpieces and totally get translated. The UK tends to get many european comics translated, and even if they're not brought to the US because this place only cares about shitty mainstream products, you just need to pay a bit more to get it.

Also, in a not that off-topic manner : this documentary on Quake is absolutely amazing.
First off, it's vidya; second, it mentions American McGee (poor sister of his…); third, it showcases how useless and incompetent journalists are.
This critique actually focuses entirely on the technical and artistic parts of the game, instead of flocking towards the "progressive" ideals or whatever other bullshit. It's knowledgeable, competent, intelligent, intelligible, talented and efficient.
Why the shit do we need crappy faggots to take care of the media's news after this ? Especially after polygon's revoltingly bad display of skills…

I would like to know what is it that drives Ralph shill to do what he is doing for almost two years now?
And no, it is not simple autism, this is something much more fierce, much more personal as i have never seen a faggot online with such a grudge.

Why am I not surprised?

advanced autism

No man, he REALLY hates this website, like a lot, it's like that filtering came to him as a mortal insult of some kind.

The Ralph shill is just a boogieman, just like GG is to the SJW.

Gamergate killed his dog and hugged his waifu
Gamergate also replaced his cat with a raccoon named Hot Wheels

He doesn't hate shit. He just has neither goal nor purpose in life, so when he started he did it because he wanted ralph to love him, but now he's doing it out of habit, and for the fact that… what else would there be to do ?
It's either that or he kills himself. Being a pisser on Holla Forums is the only way he has in life to even get acknowledged by anyone. He thirsts to get noticed, and nothing more, for there is no hope for him to achiever such a feat anywhere else.

So he shitposts on the internet. It's better than drinking bleach.
He should realize once and for all that it isn't. He should just drink it and end it all. Really.

Some part of the shilling against GG has a pretty good chance of having been undertaken by some viral marketing company—at least for a time. The Ralph shill may be paid for his trouble.
If he isn't… well, he might be multiple people. This amount of devotion from a guy is insane, but a few goons or/r/SRS posters could easily gang up.
If it's just a guy, he's… well, kinda sick. We've seen several that would fit the bill though, both on the SJW side and on GGR.

So then he's like scumbag prime (Wu) who can't exist without gamergate. But now he developed into clinging to Holla Forums like some parasite 24/7
A sad miserable person he is. Not even bui would ever step to this low. Bui has autistic humor but in somewhat a good way. But this person… this is just pure cancer.
And he will repeat the same procedure as always, every single day.

Would you say, maybe, that their form of social justice is more advanced? Like, that this will become the future of western social justice?

Because fucking blackmailing and extorting isn't something new to social justice ideologues. They are already running scams and intimidating people and try to control as much as possible.

It all makes sense now. He's a submissive bitch to his bull dyke master who pegs him because xhe has penis envy and makes him feel bad daily for being born male.

I don't understand the "evry1 is dumb but me" neutrals.

Apparently laughing at Wheaton drinking semen from a mug is extremism now.

Makes me wonder how they survive on the internet.

What?

Fluffer, as in, one who blows pornstars to get them ready for the camera?

To them social justice is helping out their fellow nip man and being a helpful member of the society, not getting someone fired or wrecking his work place because he didn't respect your pronouns.

ok, if he says so

Meant to attach this pic alongside.

i have no words…

Is there an archive for that tweet? That's bizarre, even for McIntosh

We don't. The internet is a threat to traditional media, and you should always take the chance to promote good alternative channels that are free of meddling ideologues and corrupt nymphomaniacs.

I'll give that Quake video a glimpse. I've never heard of this channel yet it has a metric tonne of subscribers.

wow what a fucking cuck

hmm, this gave me an idea

western social justice isn't justice at all. it's a group of frauds claiming to be something they're not.
Just like feminism isn't helping females, or Black Lives Matter isn't helping black lives, social justice isn't helping justice.

Social justice is vigilanteism.

no, that would imply they go outside.

Actually, the paid protesters (known as BernieBros) and Black Lives Matter activists actually go outside and are active in the real world with their activism. It's the more common SanFran blue/pink haired hipster shits that only sit at home (like us :^) ).

"Knowing ain't half the battle, that's a bullshit quip written by some asshole.
You can still own who you are and still sit around stoned in your car, halfway to nill, cranky and waiting for a boss key and a hat full of bills."
-Aesop Rock, Impossible Kid
It's funny when they think that making being a loser a personal identity will all of a sudden make them less of a failure. I bet they get it from pic related. The sentiment is in the right place, but it doesn't stop it from backfiring all the time.

Anyone who wants to pretend they know about gaming needs to watch this video.
This is how art critique functions. This is what is about. Not horrid polygon pseudo-reviews that congregate towards the journalist's ego.

The video follows the history of the game, lists its content and technicalities, then keeps on with its heritage and history.
It doesn't delve into moral relativistic bullshit and doesn't even touch upon idiotic personal, subjective drivel. It cares about the game, what it did, and what it caused. This is actual critique.

Alright gooberstoobers, can you spot the sniper in this image?

Let me see… ah, yeah, it's right there, under th

Ghillie suit at the bottom right rock.

I think I see him, but it's hard to distinguish of who that person is. Although that ass really looks familiar

Enough derails, and I was right. ijreview.com/2014/10/186562-can-find-snipers/

Good evening, anons!

archive.is/SYfnB

GOOD MORNING GOBBURGRUP

#CloseTheGayt

The sheer quality of this video had me hypnotized for its entirety. I still have no desire to play Quake, but I have to respect it and what Id once was.

What saddens me is how this shit is precisely what critique is about. It's not about identity politics or personal anecdotes regarding your intimate life or ideologies. It's about the FUCKING GAME
Where have we gone wrong as a species that JUST TALKING ABOUT THE GAME YOU PLAYED IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR

Jonathan Brandis

twitter.com/messofanego/status/550144399859253248

Old as shit, but was this "year of dread" song from the BBC supposedly namedropping Gamergate posted here before?

Fuck you, I didn't need to see those again.

archive.is/VrdAX

a what now?

What's football without physical contact? WTF is this shit?!!!!!

This kinda retarded, useless drivel meant to caress parents' egos more than actually protect children is what terrifies me. I so beg it will never come to France I swear.

If the spelling is anything to go by, they're talking about divegrass.

R-rule, rule Britannia

Any grills here wanna show me the back of their knee?
I am doing important research

twitter.com/Marvel/status/731291692637245440

twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/731443261261402112

Any story behind this before retards throw shit fits? Didnt cap only just get to be cap again from Falcon

god save the colonies

2/10 donate to my Patreon or face my editorial wrath.

Something tells me SJWs will hate her more than anti-SJ folks.

Someone should tweet "aren't you like 40?" to him or other SJWs when they post stuff like this, and then show us the replies.

Also cap has been a woman before
Multipul times actually

And so it begins
Maybe some day they'll learn there is no pleasing these people

Gods, what a faggot. Even sounds pretentious as well. Pathetic.

oh… I fell for it… archive.is/eR1ES

It's actually pretty neat.

It's nothing. They're just linking to an article about a character from eight years ago, who they're mentioning now because it's the 75th anniversary of Captain America.

Are you retard or don't read comics, that is an mc2 universe character from years ago.

I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN!

this isn't even a new gimmick as far as Cap is concerned.

There's a stick thread with codemonkey if there's anything you guys want to ask him now that he's the admin

No way is this fucking real. I would die laughing.

it isn't. last text bubble is edited.

Where I want to ask him about the vpn and proxies bans, tech are pissed off about them too.

If he is going to ban vpn at least do what 4chqn does an let us buy a pass with bitcoin that les use use vpn ip's. Charge 10bux for it but unban the ip's or bring in the pass.

The real end of that whole thing is "No, you move."

are you retarded?

Already mad a move there, huh, 2b92c2 ?

oh god damn that typo
*made*

Yes it's a huge issue and need to be sorted with a pass system or vpn's unbanned, Holla Forums is pissed and the vpn's being banned

And then they promptly kill her off.
Because the American Dream is dead.

This will be entertaining to watch. How's lady thor doing anyway?

this is also pretty neat

Holy fuck, I'm currently watching SeaQuest right at this moment. This is creepy. I didn't know he committed suicide.

Also, the childlike empress. I think she does dance and ballet now.

Wouldn't she be in her late 30s now? Still doing it?

She's in her 40s now I think. Damn, this makes me feel fucking old. According to wikipedia, she still dance as part of an israeli dance troupe. She probably is a Mossad agent now.

In Neverending story 2, Julie Cox plays the childlike empress, she continued in acting and I think she played in the Dune miniseries as Princess Irulan. There were some fine ladies in the miniseries.

Someone edit the speech bubbles into a Senator Armstrong pic.

Why do western artists suck at making interesting, likable, non-spandex designs?

Not that eastern designers are a whole lot better in the originality department, but at least they win in the cute category.

Because Animu faces are cultural appropriation and aren't suitable for children!

The Japanese are practically white. They don't have culture apart from what they stole from Africa

It's not about how they look like. It's about the culture, you shitlord! You don't understand anything!

Japan wuz kiengz and shiet?

what could anyone steal from aperica? aids? perpetual pointless war? empires the size of rhode island?
anything of worth in Africa has long been wasted or outright destroyed, nuking it would improve the environment that niggers are making their homeland into.

postmodernist west has no ideals nowadays. everything is equal, there's no better or worse. anything other than real thing ("ugly or average") is sexist.

olleH?

As it stands, the two "styles" have very different reasons for being generic trash. Granted, you probably just meant the Western example with the Japanese cover being an example of something far better, but fuck it, let's roll.

For the Western one, it's seems to have arisen in the wake of the Disney Princess shit taking off, the art being similarly-innocuous yet somewhat-off-looking, and such copycat art tries to copy the bright colors and big eyes while badly attempting to be semi-realistic. Basically, it's trying to apply generic Disney aesthetics to a semi-realistic face with pastel colors, and this off mix of realism and cartooniness creates horrible fucking uncanny valley abortions 90% of the time, the other 10% just being non-horrifying but still shitty-looking. Also, it's worth noting that the character designs are extremely-generic, with the only differences being hair style/color, skin color and facial expression.

For the Eastern version, it comes from the way anime has evolved from a visual standpoint since its inception, and how the ubiquitous style for the more-generic moe shit is easily-copied. It throws all realism out the door to make something as testicle-shrivelingly cute as possible, by designing facial and body proportions around what sets off our "oh fuck it's a baby, better care for it" instinct that activates on a hair-trigger, thereby causing us to form a much stronger emotional attachment (whether that's to an actual character or simply to the concept as a whole) by pure instinct. You'll notice however, if you look past the cuteness, that the level of genericness between shown characters and between this implementation of the art style versus similar kin is comparable to the wave of Disney Princess knockoffs, again with the only differences being hair style/color and facial expression, skin color being exempt because Japan doesn't give a rat's ass what niggers want or think to the point og only putting in brown girls because someone on the team's got jungle fever.

The thing that brings these two lost cousins together, though, is the fact that they're both absurdly-cheap art styles to use with enough appeal to get the target audience to make a purchase. For the anime, it gets the Nipponese kiddies to buy it to be a pretty ice princess, while getting otakus to buy it too because they need a new waifu this week. For the Western version, little girls don't know better and the art is passable-enough that they get the gist of "pretty princesses YAY", and that's all it takes to shake their parents down for money.

The biggest difference between them, directly contrasting the above, is that the uber-generic moe style has evolved similarly to how domesticated cats did from its original form, slowly becoming the highly-efficient apex of cute-pandering exploitation of human parental instinct. It's both extremely-cute and extremely-cheap, which means you can have something that'll draw in everyone with enough cash to matter to buy it while keeping cost subterranean-low, while avoiding any kind of scrutiny or infamy like the Western version gets since almost everyone finds moe art cute by nature.

To put it another way, the moe example actually is superior from a business standpoint because the Nips have refined exploiting cuteness to harvest infinite shekels down to a science over the years, while the West is still impotently copying shitty popular media promo art and calling it good enough, since we just don't care about cartoons that much and little girls are a hilariously-easy market to pander to. That doesn't mean it's any less generic, mind you, instead this means that its flavor of generic is much more palatable to consumers and onlookers alike, as a result of everyone following successful examples until they hit a moe singularity where everything copies everything else in an infinite spiral of baby-faced cuteness with only mild differences between each iteration/peer. The Japanese found a working formula for cute art that's dirt-cheap, ubiquitous and scientifically-proven to work wonders for sales, while we're still floundering in the dark with no ideas except "THEY WANT MORE NEGROES, RIGHT? EVERYONE WANTS MORE BLACK" modern political retardation.

Doesn't mean I like the moeshit style in the slightest mind you, I actually think it looks like utter shit compared to the more experimental stuff anime did in the 80s and 90s while it was still trying to find its legs, and before otakus became a market big enough to toss nearly all originality out to market to primarily, but I gotta hand it to the short little fuckers for finding cheap-ass pandering animation's version of the infinite money printer. They've got us thoroughly-beat in that category, no question.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/731287920045346816

This could be good but could I'm still concerned about CG's fact-checking because of the Skullgirls video where they claim a fan-made porn gif from Tumblr was originally an actual animation. Has anyone else noticed them making other errors? Hopefully they fact-check better in the future.

Can't disagree with those quads.

A lot of people have been ringing them on that, TR is also on the trust but verify thing.

Did they comment about it or say they'll fact-check better in the future? I think the idea for the channel is good and the partnership with TR too, but I don't want them to make more negligent errors like that.

Check his timeline, he said something he'll be trying harder in the future.

What's the likelihood Polygon will write something or other about people whining about how terrible their playthrough of Doom was?

Speaking of porn artists on skullgirls
Didnt they basically get a bunch of porn artists like noill to pretty much viral maket skullgirls with porn or some shit?

They disabled comments i dount tjey wanma drejwns atenso

Huh?

translation says "I doubt they wanna draw attention"

Which I think they totally do want.

don't forget the obligatory black insert girl

Good, do you have a link? I looked for it but couldn't find the tweet for some reason.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/with_replies

I'll try to find it.

archive.is/ayDt5

Oh its that faggot again.

…i wish hoover had the balls to take over and start killing the commies.

Right side of history
Right side of history
Right side of history

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like fucking clockwork

friatider.se/kth-ska-utbilda-genusingenj-rer

Fuck, my country is giving me migraines daily.

Sorry for the sloppy translations, I am writing this on a tablet and I am currently on a train

HAHAHAHAHA

>"If only you could talk to these creatures, then perhaps you could try and make friends with them, form alliances… Now that would be interesting." So concluded Edge magazine's now infamous review of the original Doom, way back in 1994.

It always comes back to this, doesn't it?

Doesn't surprise me Trump knows how to play the media. After all he's a business mogul, he has whole PR departments running publicity for years and decades.

I love how the reporter just looks terrified
WERE ALL ON TRUMP'S WILD RIDE

Since I didn't follow this at all, what exactly did he do?

What is this tape? Why did it matter before they got to the conclusion that it was Trump that leaked it?

Stolen from r/the donald
The man's been waiting to use this bait for 25 years, its fucking beautiful

Yeah, the tape isn't telling me anything…

You know, i actually fucking loved undertale , but i don't think every game needs to be like that, not even fucking close
Sick of this shit, their idea of progress on all fronts is fucking garbage

That is just so fucking stupid. It's like that person honestly thinks the reason that was mocked was because no videogame ever had you form alliances beforehand and the idea was so shocking no one could comprehend it but the new generation of players :^)

And not because it was fucking Doom and that's as reasonable a request as wanting DMC to be slower or Splinter Cell to not have any stealth. There were FPS games with RPG mechanics made very shortly afterwords anyway, including multiple choice dialogues and factions. We aren't the enlightened age of gaming no matter how hard you try to spin it.

As someone who has played Doom exactly once, I can say that this is just about the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on the matter.

If at any point the idea to try and negotiate with the invading demon army crosses your mind, you should go ahead and off yourself then and there to save Doomguy the trouble.

I enjoyed it too, from a gameplay perspective since the whole "Earthbound, but your enemy's turn makes you play a somewhat-easier bullet hell to try and avoid damage" bit was pretty fun. Reminded me a little of how the Mario & Luigi RPGs did things, in basic terms of giving you shit to do when the enemy attacks that lets you avoid all damage if you're really good, rather than sitting there and taking it to the face. The gameplay angle of winning purely by outlasting and outsmarting the enemies until they give up/get wrecked by something/someone else/submit to you in defeat was neat too, since it gave pacifism a legitimate means and rewarding feeling to accomplish it.

There's no denying that it still follows the archetypal structure common to indie games approved by tumblr though, of "cute world where everyone is cute and happy and gets along, except OH NO IT'S SECRETLY DARK AND SPOOKY AND EDGY, THANKS TO THIS ONE BAD GUY WITH A TRAGIC BACKSTORY YOU CAN USE TO REDEEM HIM/THANKS TO YOU BEING A BIG MEAN JERK FOR NO REASON", which crops up in a good 95% of shit that tumblr and similar gatherings of mindless progressives cum in their pants at the sight of.

If it has that basic structure, they will flock to it like seagulls to a garbage dump on the coast every single time, because they both want to escape reality through cute shit and want to "subvert" (undermine in a way that means fucking nothing) the cute shit by injecting "reality" (maximum edge), another example of their batshit insane doublethink.

Mechanically-speaking though, I still like it and wish more games tried to tinker with how shit works to liven things up. More turn-based RPGs could use some kind of active player input during turns for yourself/the enemy/both, even if it's as simple as the Mario RPGs with "press button at the right time to hit harder/take less or no damage". Fucking with other genres by crossing elements like this could also work nicely, provided it's done by someone with actual talent that cares about making a fun game, rather than someone who'll spend a year of dev time writing a 14-page backstory about how that first enemy you killed actually had a long life of heroism leading to him fighting you or some stupid sappy shit.

Yeah, Tumblr has a real problem with OW THE EDGE type stories.

I don't understand the appeal.
I played for 2 hours and all I got was corridors, puns and easy minigames.
The popularity seems like an absurd mockery.

What game are you on about?

twitter.com/Newsarama/status/731508511914528768

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

2015-20XX: The Dark Ages of Pop Culture.

>Shigeru Miyamoto will die in your lifetime

what is this?

Undertale. Forgot to reply to the correct posts.

Fug!

Based on recent games he's been involved with over the past few years; I would barely care

He made this one, RIP in peace, there goes another "old dinosaur" for the SJWs in comics.

Good I was going to bully you if you said Dark Forces.

Nah, dark forces is great. Played it for the first time last year. Wish I could get the sequel to run without insane visual glitches that make me nauseous.

After looking at Nintendo and id, I'm realizing that there's no one person who makes great games. It's usually about gathering a perfect team who can compliment each other and work well together.

id by itself made some amazing titles. Once the employees went their own ways, they all made mediocre stuff independently. Nintendo lost Iwata and people like Gunpei while some of the original team like Miyamoto still are there. And the games aren't what they used to be. I think Iwata had a lot to do with all of this. He was a really rare type, someone who is good at programming, design, and business. It'll be painful to try and find someone with his skill set and talent, and it feels like Nintendo doesn't have someone. Miyamoto has some good ideas, but after seeing what has been happening with Nintendo, he needs someone to refine them. I think Iwata was that person. And now that he's gone, there's no one to refine Miyamoto's ideas and to keep him reigned in, much like Spielberg.

It's not a new idea, it applies to movies. It's why Spielberg gets out of control if he's not working with the right people, and goes from making good movies to some pretty bad stuff.

I'll add to that the subjective nature of peoples tastes– in many years of gaming, the games I really liked were not very well received or listed as all time classics, but they did it for me etc etc

I tend to look for quality of design, skill of the artists, originality, and polish as indicators of a well made game but even that pales in comparison to that one loot infested game from 1997 that I still get hooked on.

Sometimes novelty just doesn't wear off.

what does OL stand for? Old lady?

Office Lady

Office Lady. You newfag.

Worthless.

Miyamota is nuts at times, but Spielberg is being jewish all the time.
and no i don't just mean the fact he is one i mean how much of "Holla Forums was right" in Hollywood is connected to this kike.

seriously, Spielberg's movies should be kept around just to show people the shit that jews will put out and call it the truth or "based on real events".
'Lincoln' was painfully blatant in EVERY FUCKING THING in how it would just focus on this character suddenly giving a fucking speech in the middle of an on-going conversation.
it wasn't jsut that it was propaganda, it was the propaganda was so forced that it broke not just the immersion of the story but the conversations of the characters.

Techraptor already published a rebuttal.

AND it appears that /n/ is fucking compromised.

Talking to demons only really works in SMT and even then they can fuck you over by either running away with your shit or saying "You know what? I'll kill you anyway!"

'sup ralph shill.

That seems like a good idea. They ought to make a game based around that.

Thing is, talking to demons in SMT is an SMT thing. It's a core thing to get them as allies, then fuse them to get stronger ones.

Why would you talk to demons when you're doomguy?

To realize that they are mere refugees whose culture, while looking intimidating, is extremely diverse and advanced, and Doomguy is merely being xenophobic due to his christian upbringing influencing his worldview on the People of Infernality?

Refugees don't come into another country with intent to dominate society.

When you play games like the people at Polygon do, you wish you could skip the gameplay and just talk with your enemies instead of winning.

Here's what's happening with these people. I wish psychfag was here to chime in, though.

Basically, it's like a sore loser who gets their ass kicked in a game and then turns around and goes

Except these people are well educated, most of the time, and can state that much more elegantly.

Not really talking about the subject that they cover, just the fact that they both seem to have a trend where things they make that can have them put into check are better received by the public, and when they are left to their own devices, they end up a mess. They both end up as totally different messes though, as you noticed. I'm just referring to things like what happened with Episode 1.

exactly. those poor demon refugees!

RefuDs

The Mediterranean is in fear! All those drowned refugees are back for vengeance, crawling onto the shores to drag those they blame for their deaths to the salty depths.

Can you stop the waves of monstrous drowned to tear down your home and murder everyone you love?

That game could work as tower defence, FPS, RTS or TBS. Or a combination of the above.

Get that weak shit outta here.

Wow, this is pretty good.

Gilda is kinda sexy there.
I wouldn't mind licking her thighs.

Not gonna lie, I'd play that in a heartbeat.

Especially if it's a combination FPS/RTS/Tower Defence game

You could use the tides as turn counters:
Low tide, everything is fine.
High tide, the Ds come to the shore.
Low tide, fighting for your life.
High tide, the Ds retreat to the sea.
Low tide, everything is fine.
etc.

I'd bury my face in his(?) thighs.**

Yes. My god, yes. I want this in my life.

Doom demons destroyed humanity. I've only really played Nocturne out of the mainline SMT games, and that one it isn't the demons that did that. SMT demons in Nocturne were dicks, though.

Yeah, I know that attitude. I don't quite understand how you can blame everyone but yourself like that.

Who's the funny man responsible for that?

Well, aside from it being bursting at the seams with resources…

Not saying each of them should. Just, none of them are.

Whats wrong with her head?

CENSOREDGAMING'S COLLAB WITH TECHRAPTOR NOW UP

archive.is/LKYbG

Say goodbye to all your hopes and dreams

Dude holy shit! I think I see him! I can totally se

It's stuck on a neck so long it makes Elle Fanning jealous.

If it was a priority, you wouldn't have changed it

IT'S BACK

they have mineral resources out the ass that's for surewell maybe the Jews have had a death-grip on the diamond trade out of Africa so who knows what else they've been exporting , i mean if we need to get off this rockwhich we really do… we may have no option but to dramatically re-colonize the dark continent.

Also:

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/731541798594580480
archive.is/ekgTi

FART

oh yes

Whelp, that's what happens when you're raped by big time network executives. It kind of fucks up your head when you're a kid.

Anything to do, push, or tweet?
PUSH /ARA/

It's the weekend, Brah. It's time to take it slow.

Unless you play Splatoon

I was going to post a PSJ update, but it's not finished and I'm tired.

this

Already farted.

vivianfags are asleep. post gilda.
spread techraptor.net/content/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-censorship-roundup for #TorrentialDownpour
draw OC
make infographs.
hold hands

11/10 post friendo

Whoops.

Screenshot because this is sure to make some weeb mad.

NOOO

…no… oh god no. NO… NONONONO
NO!

pic 1 related

But user. They DID want to talk to you. They said
You just didn't want to listen to them. Admittedly what they said translates to "The only way to stop me is if you kill me". But that is entirely beside the point.

It was in a thread a couple of weeks ago.

Was he a "Darwyn Award" winner?
Pic 2 related

Maybe it's because you fuckers can't stop implying that gaming is nothing but cis white dudebros shooting each other.
Expecting $30 a copy for a walking simulator that's just a single level built in Unity isn't "making games grow up," it's a blatant cash grab. ESPECIALLY when it comes to That Dragon, Cancer.

Fuck off Carlos.

and the fucking pay off RIGHT FUCKING HERE

this is like the 3rd time he's done this. " oh and speaking of recordings from the 80's .."

twitter.com/MAGANIFICENT/status/731347060411113472

his brings something to light about himself then shifts it on to the person he's fighting its like the end of 8 mile and shit.

Oh gosh, I forgot something

I warned you.
Remember love gives life and happiness while hate kills and brings misery. You were warned

Spread this. I just posted it to KIA too.

And the pigeon turns.

Time to go request a picture of them blowing out candles on a birthday cake

beautiful, love it when cnn guests shit on cnn

This is good news.

What did you buy them user?

What any loving father would buy for their daughters

A cake with a dildo hidden inside

Just saw the above claim on another site. Apparently because she criticised folk like Cernovich, Coulter, Trump and Day.

Is the claimant flapping bullshit because a minority or am I really surrounded by a lot of twats?

I saw Milo's earlier article criticsing Young but a magnificent faggot, no matter how magnificent he is, doesn't dictate my opinion.

Some people can disagree like adults on a topic, other people can only twitter.

What is the drama with Young and who is billying her? I don't get why people can't just disagree civilly. Didn't Cathy make up with some people?

It's just the average day between the right and the left. They always fight. But some people take this as some kind of WW3 or labeling people as heretics

twitter.com/CartridgeGames/status/731362506044661760?lang=en

A ton of people are now asshurt that vagina bone is a word people use.

?

I didn't see this until now but thebestgamers rekt Johnathan Holmes
twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731153650832150529

I'm thinking a birthday cake with a reference to a significant event on May 17th, like how Vivian got a reference to the Twin Tower attacks for her birthday. How about tying in the first televised hearings of the Watergate scandal?

It is an old /a/ meme that means hip bone definition.

Bullshit. Baldwin can't stand Trump and no one gives a shit

The people that turned on her did so because she tried to ruin a mans life over a fabricated controversy

user. Didn't you get the memo?
When you disagree with someone, you can never ever agree with them on similar beliefs ever.
If they disagree, they are the enemy!

If you agree with a leftist on some things but disagree on other topics, they see you as pic related.

Ernest and Celestine was excellent.

I'm still pissed that Frozen beat it out at the academy awards. It wasn't even good.

It's funny, because it's not just women that have those protrusions, either (although it is generally more prominent on women).

If they really wanted to get rid of it, they should've just made the shorts higher rise.

Wait really?

One of the greatest digs in American history ties in on the DF Twins birthday? What fucking luck!

regardless of his post count, Mom did jump on board the ruin Corey Lewandowski's life train

That's a pretty good day for their birthday, actually. Hilarious.

Yeah. This is true. Did she retract her statements on it, though? I feel like she, like every anti-trumpfag ever, let their emotions get ahead of themselves.

Classic anti gamergate

They share my Birthday!

Damn it, I didn't save the fixed version where they turned the girl Viv was with into an Aryan fit.

Aww shit
I'm down with that

I'm not sure, never bothered to check since the whole controversy got BTFO fast and died faster.

Now I only see people bring it up to piss off Ben "Christ Killing Kike" Shapiro and Michelle Fields

Have a double and a bonus one.

>>DF twins birthday on the same day one of the biggest ethical busts in American history was televised to the public
Did you do that on purpose? If so, well played.

Okay, got it this time.

I did

>yfw Danielle's huge tits are symbolic of the huge ethical bust that is GG and DF

DEEPEST LORE

tfw YouTube channel I liked turned into a massive drama whore who gets burthurt at being called one.
tfw YouTube channels that I liked during the first days of GG were aGGro
tfw every YouTube channel I liked except for the gun ones went to shit.

I still like the Best Friends (though I certainly don't watch all of their LPs), though they are complete normalfag tier.

Deepest and biggest lore confirmed.

That reminds me, there's a lot of art around here that needs to be finished.

NEVER EVER

I've just about become numb to it all, user. At least you don't fantasize about taking over Hell just to personally roast these worthless tumors as agonizingly as possible.

I fucking hate people so much.

Reminder CH needs to be updated and this is the most recent pastebin.

p.teknik.io/emiKY

It should replace the link in the OP if nothing else, but it would be appreciated if someone wants to put in the time to update CH now.

There's nothing wrong with pulling up or pulling down tops.

>tfw almost all gayman channels I liked died
>the ones that didn't turned to faggots
>all except three who all started streaming instead of making videos
>One massive autist with a lisp who hasn't spoken about GG but is redpilled as fuck on everything
>one guy who just likes playing games and said he's not involved enough to have an informed opinion on GG
>third guy calls himself a goon all the time and lives in sanfran but still talks shit about SJW's and when the subject came up once he said they should go make their own games instead of complaining and trying to change games people like
I guess it's better than nothing.

twitter.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768
tweetsave.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768

I'm not surprised at this point, just disgusted and mad

So he's just little more than an obvious troll with an agenda.
Pathetic.
Even Kotaku is better at clickbait than this faggot.

Just FYI user, tweetsave is not considered reliable anymore.

archive.is/Pi5Im

It give me hope.

ive been rendering this VP9 motherfucker whole day

It's pulling up I hate. There's no sense in it and it just becomes a fucking eyesore when everything else is off.

Good work. Saved.

I haven't watched them in a while ever since Liam started talking about Gun Control for no reason.

I'm mainly talking about GradeAUnderA who got upset over being called a dramawhore and is one.

who?

Also the only streamer I watch is xcal

sa_Jadestar

Which ones did you like? Say it so I can billy you for shit taste.

For the record I don't listen to the podcast. And I never heard this gun control line. For the most part they just seem like normalfags to me, who occasionally remind me of me and my friends.

thanks drawfag-kun
more Gilda benis would be nice

I just wish my favorite youtube channel would make more stuff.

Very nice

I used to watch a bunch, but don't watch any of them except for one or two.
Chip & Ironicous, MrBtongue, GradeAunderA, Retsupurae back when they made fun of people, GG when Jon was on, TBFP, SuperGreatFriend, Gaming Brit, HyperBitHero, Action_pts, and Xcalizorz
Ironically, I had no idea what SA was at the time of watching those goons. In fact, I actually watched one or two of lowtax's videos and had no idea who he or smorkey were.

I've just had the strangest idea: Gilda getting a large boner that's proportional in size to the amount of upvotes (s)he gets.

Consider it queued on my to-do-list, user-kun.

Oh god. I didn't know I wanted this.

>downvotes shrinks Gilda's cock
>engage in small penis humiliation from the DF twins

Please tell me the media isn't this stupid. Couldn't someone have copied the tape, either from the copy in Trump's possession or the copy from the other person (who admits their copy was lost!)?

pls

Gilda will always be a grill. I don't like this AU stuff.

Sorry, user. It's all my fault.

If this keeps up I'm going to end up fapping so hard I'll pass out from exhaustion and dehydration. Totally worth it.

I was curious about the DF twins being born on May 17th and looked around for important events that fell on that day

And there are a few cool births

It's also the day Norway celebrates Constitution Day

And the day Canad celebrates National Day Against Homophobia, for some fucking reason

Uhh it's the current year? God reafag you can be such an idiot.

>GAMERGATE

He may have been the person who reseted the universe

Outer Heaven?

archive.is/497rD

Spiral staircase
Rhinoceros beetle
Ruins street
Fig tart
Rhinoceros beetle
Via dolorosa
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Giotto
Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Secret Just kidding, get oxygenated.

Their meme-fu was weak.

He wasn't born immortal, you know.

He's not from Europe. Just trolling.

How well did that work out for you, Eurocucks?

You say that but there are brainwashed faggots that actually think that way.
I wouldn't be saying that if hadn't had a close encounter with them.

They're an insignificant minority of retards that couldn't even get a party going if they all congregated into any one country.

Satan confirms it. Stands confirmed as a form of meme magic.

So you mean thoughtforms.

ebin.

never drink a beer while you're under zoloft, it's uber gay

I like bullying, that's why

God I miss Retsupurae. I even thought Voidburger did a good job as a guest RPer and subbed to her. She had some decent content but it rapidly declined. I wish Proteus would strike out on his own. He made fun of, Slowbeef and called him an SJW on twatter in the early days. Proteus is basically all that's left of the old Retsupurae and the old vids with him are still good.

twitter.com/proteus4994/status/504847450876944384

twitter.com/proteus4994/status/504032541636980737

Memetic Gestalt

Hahahahaha
The Comics never recovered after the Comics Code Authority fucked them up the ass, huh?
but..
I'm okay with this.

you cheeky cunt

Ruins what could have otherwise been a decent pic. and they made pepper look a bit too much like mary jane.

That IS Mary Jane. Unless you mean in the comic itself, which I haven't read.

And I just noticed the nametag. Still,
tumblr nose
a nose should only have maybe 3% more red compared to the surrounding skin, not look pike someone who has had 20 beers.

It's like they're want to be in the business of manufacturing really expensive waste paper.

Why would I read cape shit. Of I go back, Im sticking to image and heavy metal magazine.

I've got a red nose, but that's just cause I've got hereditary dermatitis.

Hide from tumblr, they will masturbate to you looking like their art! cant say I heard of that disease. I do know someone whos pupils are almost always dialated, so they need special glasses.

Y'know, that might actually explain why tumblr draws tumblr nosed characters so often. They're allergic to criticism.

no

Why the fuck did the mods auto sage the haiku thread? Every single post in it was about video games.

gilda is a grill.
gonna sketch trap-gilda later.

try finishing a drawing first before starting another one but seriously though, you're a talent m8, just plz finish some old ones

(check'd)
N-Never.

not even if Melonpan steals your waifu?

That's it.
I'm ordering one.

no youre not because you are poor and gay

Copied my post from Holla Forums, but reposting because ded
>playing BF4. I got for $20 few weeks ago

Fuck.

How is that game? I know Holla Forums loves it.

Link

Like any other paradox game.
Moddable as fuck. A mediocre 'base' game and enhanced by a myriad of DLC.
I only bought it cause the GF wanted to play with me. That and third-party Workshop downloaders can't download the mods from the steam workshop so it forced my hand.

It's alright if you're into Paradox games but there's other games that are better. Distant Worlds, for example.

you dog you

If I had a job, I'd have all the Laura-related shit I could ever want.
Damn it. One day.

PUSH /SP/

testing testing 1 2 3

has jim de-niggered my captcha

It is?

IATA

Actually /sp/ here, no we're not. If we were, you'd see a sticky on 76chan telling people to move back.

why did you guys leave anyways? Was it how fucking broken the site was?

did it pick up a bit when you guys left for spiritchan?

got any good gets lately?

anything exciting happen in the sports?

B-but my dubs

Josh fucked with the board iirc

WHAT THE PERFECT OMELETTE MAKING FUCK?!

Gilda got adopted cause plebbit is a horrible father.

Yes.

Is this a wordfilter?

GET watcher was fucked for a while; I guess the person who made it designed it specifically for 8ch.net. It's still not the same but someone's watching upcoming GETs so whatever. We're headed into a bigger dormant period for sports so GETs should be up and running again. NBA and NHL are in playoffs and will be done soon. After that it's just baseball and funposting.

Last GET was 4/news/, I think. I swear they have a new board every day.

Based on 8ch.net/settings.php?board=v, I think not.

HURTS MY HANDS

see .

KiA literally doesn't even know gilda exists. They think Vivian is the GG mascot that "doesnt belong only to Holla Forums" or whatever and use her.

Nobody but fucking retards like Gilda
fuck off

That's so rude.

lol kia

HOLY SHIT A FINISHED DRAWING
Too bad you were one off.

Just finished this shit, probably bad at some points.

God my back is hurting

And you faggots need to think offensively we need to dig into dorito popes award shows

I've been wanting to do that for a while really as soon as I saw shitface and roberts there

Did you just confuse Danielle with Freya?

I'm sorry, user.

I think you got Danielle and Freya confused. I was under the impression Danielle was the bustier, blue haired one

I used Google because fuck, they are the DP sisters, who the hell knows who is who.

I didn't notice the lack of shading on the legs
or hands
or hat.
Bully me.

Never mind, bully this person instead.

Also I got approved to go to Gencon

Any of you useless faggots going?

Hell of a Freudian slip you got there, user.

Everyone here does. Back to reddit with you.

BULLY
THIS
NERD

let's see who gets it

user Stop

Too early

H-haha, I was just joking, guys, I totally made that on purpose!

So, what's the current news?

What are the SJWs doing right now that we can capitalize upon?

And I swear to god, if one of you faggots tells me we're just "waiting for happenings" I'm going to be generally disappointed in the lack of initiative the people who remain exhibit.

I'm surfing through the people who went to Witcher 3's event.
There could be possible CoIs if they dragged reviewers in.
So far, it looks like it's just Let's-play Jewtubers.

Wheaton met up with others at SJW HQ. They'll soon move their plans into action to destroy the evil goobergamers! We have to be prepared!

We are the happenings user, but right now, it's weekend I'm relaxed playing some Persona 3 in the PS2 emulator

I need help in finding connections with SJWs in vidya like for example doritoes popes awards are one giant SJW circlejerk if it wasn't obvious

If you're itching for action, send some e-mails or do some digging.

Current sjw news? Will wheton is a faggot who drinks alpha semen. **and I discovered that simple is best, a little bit bols banana with milk is delivious.

maybe start with the voting aspects of award shows? Who are they and are they voting for their friends games or those with shared ideological delusions?

I think I have an idea for another hashtag to mock Kate leth but you faggots need to get off your asses and participate because its simple cus all it needs is shitposting.

Wat

Yeah, I have been forgetting to end my spoilers quite a bit now. As for my typos, typing on a touchpad is no fun or friend to me.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jeahs/meta_seeing_8chnet_is_overhttpsarchiveismijon/

Holla Forums at it again

He could have been so much more attractive, if he cared about his physical appearance.

What a waste.

THE MIZZOU EFFECT

archive.is/09Wut

Colleges have trained their students to be activists for decades. With each generation getting more radicalized and with nothing to protest and being the lazy fucks they are, they are now turning at the closest possible thing to protest. Their own universities.

I wouldn't send my kids to a college that forces "diversity training" and wastes time they could spend acquiring knowledge in STEM related topics.

So where's worth applying to?

That's a bit more than typos. Bolos banana with milk is delerious is what I got out of it.

I'm kind of curious what you meant to say

Rumor has it that some are still free of this. Research. Also I'm not a burger, but I'd research the optimal college together with my kids, since I went to a shit one, that wasted a lot of my time.

And this is the only reason they go and incite protests: Got to enforce the racket and keep your people employed.

Base colours are in.
Shading now.

looking good

The nose still triggers me. Fuck.

Looking good so far.
Is the upvote bauble supposed to be gray?

Techraptor is collaborating with Censored Gaming now, looks like this is the first article in a running series:

The video of Polygon being terrible at Doom spread and got various videos mocking it like this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE

International Business Times published this and TR published a rebuttal:

archive.is/ayDt5

Current happenings really needs to be updated, here's the most recent pastebin from last thread:

p.teknik.io/emiKY

Delicious. The typo mad it hilarious though.

There was one university which said "no, we support the constiution on free speech at our university" forget its name though.

Well, at least one of our opponents aren't hiding it anymore.

Though I want to beat this retard with a fucking 2x4.

Never forget. They hate videogames.

yeah, tophat seems to have a problem with samenose

twitter.com/mostsincerelyed/status/731518886525472768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He's still at it.

This should be canon.

Literally no pleasing these people

Also, someone needs to edit the vid with Cuckhera whining about VR guns.

Can I ship them without it being incest?

I don't wanna say it's meme magic

but it's meme magic

How long before "twas but a ruse"?

Just fuck my shit up, buddy.

Good to know. Now I don't even need to consider to buy it. It's dropping straight off my list.

I just realized psylocke in the new xmen movie is going to be kicking the beehive thanks to the movei using her boob window outfit. Sage for not Holla Forums related, but I can't wait for the butthurt.

Probably never. I'm still bracing for articles defending the inept Polygon DooD gameplay video

This is a stupid idea. I am on it

They'll just go "Look how strong, confident and sexy she is! Best empowered female character of the year!".

Explain to me that Denuvo DRM, I'm not well informed about that?

It would be just like them, wouldn't it? Close ranks around the faggot and problaim that videogames are what's wrong with videogames. Fuck, if they didn't have any vidya-related sponsors, they would do exactly that.

Until Polygon stop paying their staff to act retarded.

This reminds me of when Danielle had a boob window. I'm glad it's a whole sweater now; seems a bit more interesting to me.

A DRM that takes fucking ages to crack

They could, but considering the butthurt last year about widow being "a monster" I have my doubts.

Does this mean Ben doesn't pleasure his wife?

My sides.

It means he had to put her into the hissy fit dungeon after messing up the reservations.

More like can't. Cucks aren't known for being particularly pleasing to their "mates" outside of cruel amusement.

Wait till Bethesda finishes their Game launcher that would rival EA's Origin, double the fuck my shit up along Denuvo on all their future games.

Good man.

A DRM that hasn't been cracked but has been circumvented around, fucks up your HDD with more write ups.

Ask her if she wants chocolate on the hotel bed Ben :^)

And it can fry solid states pemently through legit installs. Its like it was designed by nisa.

thats some good shit right there

I like making stupid things come to life. Though It'll take me a minute. Please understand

cmon user, seriously?

also speaking of songs

i was listening to AC/DC - Jailbreak song and that it could be the perfect song for gamergate

change

"All in the name of liberty
All in the name of liberty
Got to be free
Jailbreak!"

to

"all in the name of video games
ALL IN THE NAME OF VIDEO GAMES
got to be free
GAMERGATE!"

also someone else has to do the lyrics because im shit at it.

aw shit

The best you're getting outta me.
I'll finish up a more lewd sketch because A CERTAIN FAGGOT does not like Gilda.

Fallout DLC has always been the same file as a mod its why its always been such an easy job to pirate
this is no surprise

Hope people are gonna upload that to torrent sites and spoil people.

After the return of fucking horse armor DLC, they deserved this shit, along with their lack of oversight.

I would download it, but that would involve playing fallout 4…

Reminder to shitpost the tag #boobsocks if you want to actually DO something to generate SJW butthurt rather then sitting on your asses and wait for it

grey bauble/10

Just like in the old picture.
Gyaru/Galko Danielle when?

He can't share a bed with his wife.
She's too fucking big.

I wish Nisa coding could burn people's AMD/NVIDIA cards

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700 OR WHEN WE HIT 13

I never knew I wanted this

1000 hours in gimp.

guess I'll post the results in the new bread. I have not forgotten or gone to sleep.

Your waifu's a whore

It did harm some ps3s. And the kicker, the nisa bugs were not really found on the jap games. No sane jap company should let them touch anything, but letting them touch code is even more stupid than loc. They are too stupid to code right.

We're 13 pages in, need new bread.

Those are blocks of plastic, not bread. Actually, they look like galvanized rubber used in form casting.

Yeah NISA can't code properly, I still don't get why people defend or buy their products if they know about it. Just let NISA die already

You disgust me.

You take that back, she's pure!

Still kind of off in the description. I wouldn't descibe Danielle as the mainstream one. Freya is the public figure sister while Danielle works behind the scenes. It was just written with the wrong name in mind

Looks like a happening occurring in the stickied thread on Holla Forums

Boston Salt Party goes to Far Harbour.

HAVE THE BREAD SINCE WE HIT 13

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

I don't think anybody here buys their shit, so I think you're preaching to the choir.

The real issue is that there's no substitute for a people who do want those games. They either buy NISA and tolerate their shit, or you don't get to play at all (unless you learn moon and import).

Daniellefags everyone

They actually believe this revisionist lie

but its only 600 posts….. did they change the site rules again?

They can't code period. They don't have ANY programmers on staff.

What they do is ship localized script back to the original devs to they can insert everything. Well the original devs are usually swamped with other projects so they do a rush job without quality checks.

The reason why NISA games are so fucking bug ridden is because they're too cheap to hire fucking programmers like every other localization team.