Another Pedo Mansion Burns Down in DC

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/saturday-morning-fire-destroys-mclean-mansion/2017/02/18/d95f440e-f5f0-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
archive.is/D9ImF

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1664117
washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/saudi-diplomats-home-raided-for-possible-human-trafficking/
vimeo.com/104649909
zillow.com/homedetails/801-Turkey-Run-Rd-Mc-Lean-VA-22101/51728767_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It says literally nothing about children.

This is not in the article you're quoting. Don't post fake shit here, faggot.

Okay.
Okay.
How do you know that, exactly?

This place is next door to CIA headquarters and has a lasting taint from the bush family and podesta see image.

OP is still a huge faggot.

I will say for someone being a high up democrat having practical knowledge of how to kill and slaughter livestock and TELLING these liberal faggots seems suspect. Why would he blow his cover as a peta loving vegan eco warrior.

2nd That

Towers of black smoke were visible across Washington, DC and Maryland yesterday, the result of a mansion fire that took place in Northern Virginia.

Fire gutted the 6,000 square foot home, nestled in a neighborhood not far from the CIA headquarters.

saved

even if this was not pedo related
CEEEEEELEBRATE BURNED ARAB HOUSES COME ON

Shill.

Nigger.

fgt

The fire looks intentional as fuck, but i doubt its to hide little kiddie evidence, at least anything recent
I mean if you wanted to fuck kids, why not just head down to the CIA head quarters rather than in an internationally owned house by a group well known for kiddie fucking?
It seems far more likely that its for insurance or some shit and they acquired it off some kiddie fucking friends of theirs

Have we started the fire?

Making EVERYTHING about pizzagate is the best way to discredit the entire investigation.

Normally i would agree, but this does relate to pizzagate and the podesta emails if what this user posted is true
It might be nothing, but the fact that the house was located so close to the CIA headquarters as well as being owned by the country famous for paedophilia i wouldn't be surprised at this point if Op, despite the everlasting faggot he is, was right

Shill.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1664117
A lot is FUCKY
washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/saudi-diplomats-home-raided-for-possible-human-trafficking/

vimeo.com/104649909
zillow.com/homedetails/801-Turkey-Run-Rd-Mc-Lean-VA-22101/51728767_zpid/

Hillary voter.

user ANONSEN, THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH!!!

trips confirm too much

They THINK the fire started in the kitchen? Kitchens don't just spontaneously combust, in order for a fire to start in the kitchen you need to be doing something in the kitchen. Frying food in a shallow pan, using the toaster oven, etc. Fires don't start in a kitchen nobody is using.

So the fact that they are saying they think it started in the kitchen, implying that they are unsure, is an admission that it was arson. If it started in the kitchen there would be no "think" about it.

Not that it's necessarily the case here, but some liberals think that killing your own food is morally superior to hiring people to do it for you. Mark Zuckerberg and Joe Rogan have both publically advocated this idea.

Of course for rich millionaires/billionaires like them, slaughtering all your own meet is relatively practical. How is a normal American family supposed to find the time to perform all their own slaughters? Deer hunting like Rogan advocates is more accessible, but it doesn't scale to a nation of 300 million. Slaughter your own food is the height of champagne liberal "privilege" please kill me for using that word unironically.

Did the fire destroy the brick wall on the other side of the house?
Must have been a big fire.

That's not even a sentence you illiterate pleb. Literally the worst attempt at misinformation I've ever seen. You're getting paid far too much for your skill set.

Did you think none of us would actually read the article, Schlomo?

why would the mods anchor this when
WE ALL FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE HOUSE OF SAUD DOES