JoJo's Bizarre Thread: I don't have the OP so have Koichi loss instead edition

Discuss everything JoJo, such as the Manga, the anime, the meme-spouting cancer, the fighting game, and Eyes of Heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

storenvy.com/products/16202964-ravs-jjba-part-6-girls-11x17-print
storenvy.com/products/15632490-ravs-jjba-part-5-stickers
storenvy.com/products/15898161-ravs-jjba-part-2-stickers
bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

Is the part 5 game actually worth playing?

I heard that it was. Enjoy the moonrunes, because I believe it isn't translated.

So how's part 3 anime was so far ?

Also daily reminder.

I am so glad I am using Some-Stuffs just to avoid the name changes.

This shit just kills me in the worst way.

Part 4 you mean ? The art is pretty lazy but they add scenes here and there so it's not completely redundant with the manga. Also the black messes aren't as much of a problem as the other seasons, maybe it's the angle they use for violent scenes, I don't know.

It's decent if you're looking for a way to occupy yourself while exercising but it doesn't make the manga full justice so I understand some would hate it.

I don't think that can be claimed when we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet.

Since Kars there were no more so powerful villain than him.

Too bad he was killed in such way. It would be more fun if he would continue to exist.

That's what people were saying in Part 3, then Dio's World was the worst part of the entire show.

Manga>Anime>Video Games

That doesn't really change the point.

I don't think it's really that big of a deal for part 4 anyway, since it's basically "slice of life but with stands." While the art's not full Araki, I think it might work out better in the long run. It feels to me like kind of a mix between how he drew the first half of part 4 and how he drew the second half. I was wondering how they might deal with the art shift, and the answer was apparently to do the whole thing in their own style.

That also shouldn't be a surprise considering they've said that they'll be using a new style every part anyway.

Also, is Eyes of Heaven worth picking up? Has it even come out in the west yet? I honestly forgot about it for a while there.

It's an alright beat em up, certainly better and more original than Eyes of Heaven. It suffers a bit from the "early ps2 toolkit" look of everything, but it's pretty good if you understand moonrunes and like the references. Notably, you can play as any character in the game through hacking, so Namco Bandkike can suck on a lemon when they say they didn't know how to implement minor characters.

Eyes of Heaven got heavily panned because of no offline modes, shitty story (spoiler: It's all about Jotaro being autistic), and lack of replay value. It flopped hard.

How's the progress on Fate is Unbreakable?

Do you faggots still play Heritage for the Future on Fightcade?

It was so obvious yet so unbelievable at the same time. Even Kira in part 8 is technically that guy.

Well, I guess I'll learn moonrunes someday and give it a shot.

been seein' this webm in another thread, didn't work for me in either, what gives

It runs just fine on vlc, and cccp.

Thank god I use a good translation like HorribleSubs

Here's a picture i glued together of all the Jojo volume book spines from part 4 to part 7

It seems that there isn't much interest in JoJo nowadays huh

I've beaten it twice, no it's not

There really isn't much to talk about.
In terms of story, everything's been discussed to death, interms of vidya, well

that's cool

if you're talking about the anime, mangafags already know what's coming and animefags are probably pissing themselves on tumblr
if you're talking about the manga, it's one chapter every month and it's pretty clear what's happening unless you wanna get into speculation territory

ASB is alright but it suffers from poor balance and some useless mechanics that are just there to look cool

The problem isn't even skill, it's feasibly impossible without a huge team.
And the last time they assembled a huge team of skilled people to make a Jojo game, we got EoH

and then you need to somehow snatch the assets and everything from Bamco Nandai

are my eyes showing me what i want to see or did someone edit proper noses in? i cant fucking stand the noses in the part 4 anime, i haven't even watched it because of them. i don't really need to since i read the manga but i'd like to see what they accomplished

read the file name

sure

People already got all the stands and characters from ASB in posable model format, they're even on gmod workshops
My guess was that since they gave so little a shit about EoH and removed assets instead of putting more in, it would have been just as easy to grab some N'Doul and Mariah models from there. Given that we'll have good PS3 emulation within a year or so, this pipe dream might as well become a reality someday.

Also they said the same thing about Project M and given that there's way more dedicated/autistic people into Jojo than in Melee, I expect the final product will be of modest quality.

I highly doubt the veracity of this statement.

Well, let's put it this way
In ASB, even the fucking effect on the campaign mode's boss battle is a reference (to the HolHorse+Boingo chapter, when he shoots three bullets that ricochet back into the manga) and there's a trillion spoken lines in the game that some folk took hours upon hours of their lives to unlock
There's threads on Holla Forums, /a/, Holla Forums and occasionally even on Holla Forums discussing at the very least something Jojo related. This just counting fullchan.
There's a project to port the new ASB characters into MUGEN, as well a modification thereof with the mechanics of the original HttF (even though most characters are shit)
Someone dedicated hours of their life to remake part IV's OP with Brazilian politicians
Someone was so assblasted by the weird noses in the non-blu ray version of this show to do this
Within a couple of weeks of EOH getting online, someone managed to make HeavenDIO playable

Seems like it's worth waiting BD release.

I am a wasteful man.

That ain't 6 tho

if you guys like jojo why not support some independent artists making money off of copyrighted work like these ~amazing~ pieces?
storenvy.com/products/16202964-ravs-jjba-part-6-girls-11x17-print
storenvy.com/products/15632490-ravs-jjba-part-5-stickers

i'm just kidding please dont behead me

i forgot the part 2 ones thanks for reminding me
storenvy.com/products/15898161-ravs-jjba-part-2-stickers

No user, 5 is irredeemable garbage, 6 is just okay

What's wrong with All Star Battle?

It's a really REALLY shallow fightan game with real questionable dlc like making Kira DLC but you fight him in the story

This is the only thing I dont like so far in part 4.

at least in part 3 they snuck in iggy's design change but okuyasu looks normal instead of ballbusting and hazamada is already a midget instead of being beaten into one

There's like over 30 of him running around.

In what ways is it shallower than, say, HTFT?
Is it still worth playing at massive discount?

I heard the online is dead and the netcode is ass for ASB but I've only played HFTF and loved the shit out of that so take my word with a grain of salt.
I've just never really heard anyone say anything good about ASB

Not a problem for me and my autistic fightan buddy

the netcode is terrible, unless you rely on auto combos enjoy never doing anything ever.

My only complaint is the lack of overheads so you have a LOT of jump ins, but despite that I've had a lot of fun with bros, got my jolyne setups and racing to stab giorno with the arrow is always tense

There is perversion in this world, and there's narcissism and greed!

But this is just pure, unbridled evil! I can't allow this to exist in this or any reality!

Wildhearts.

Quicksilver.

Haven't made one.

4. I really like all the characters in it except the fat bastard with Harvest. Still can't believe he's one of Araki's favourite characters.

It's okay, but the art style could've been closer to the manga.

It will either be okay or awful. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Truly a mystery. He's just stupid, unlikeable, a cunt and he's got one of those Stands that are both absurdly powerful and boringly simple. The fact that Kira gave him such a shitty death gave him a huge headstart as best antihero

Don't do this, even ironically.

Miracles

Adam ant

Haven't fully made one, but would want to incorporate the Eurobeat song, Give Me Up, by Michael Fortunati.

Hard to decide, it's tied between 2, 3, and 7. I'll say part 2 because the whole fighting a bigger bad with a mecha Nazi is pretty awesome.

5 and a little bit of 6

I'm liking it, and got my older sibling to watch it with me. The art style is a bit of an eye sore, especially the lack of shading on the noses.

May not be up to the standards to the first game, and not really feeling the new concept artist they picked up for the group. However, seeing that the project is a love letter to the original fan game and all things JoJo, I hope for the best.

Vid related

why.

Please kill yourself, weakling.

It's a rpg maker game
Ayy tell me your name I'll get in in about 30 mins

I haven't played 7su, so I'll just answer the ones not related to it
Wake of Poseidon, controls water that shields a giant Koi
Part 3
Diamond is Unbreakable
Part 1, I haven't seen. Part 2 was incredible, albiet short. Part 3 was pretty long, and the second part was probably my favorite. Part 4 isn't

Seems like EoH is heading to the West in June. Can't wait for the really horrible translation, and name edits that will make Eiffel look plausible (Who ever renamed Polnareff deserves to be fired).

It took a lot of shit from the Japanese after the hype died down. One of their biggest gripes was that Story Mode required microtransactions if you wanted to go through the game if you didn't want to wait three fucking hours to play a game you paid $40-60 for. The balance was pretty shitty too (I think Dio or Mistah were really broken, but it's been a while).

They toned down the microtransaction shit with patches while trying to fix the balance to some extent.

Am I the only one who unironicaly likes Shigechi?
He seems like an alright guy, cripplingy autistic, but alright.
A greedy motherfucker, but Josuke and Okuyasu aren't the pinnicle of charity by any means Josuke especially, he who steals from his Alzheimers-ridden Father

An, it's an Rpg-maker game
R is pronounced Arr when spoken as a single letter, thus it starts with a vowel. Words that start with vowels have their possessives denoted with the word "an" much like consonants are denoted by the word "a". Therefore, you would say an orange, not a orange, the latter makes you sound like an infant. SIEG FUCKING HEIL TO MY FELLOW GRAMMAR NAZIS

ISHYGDDT!

Still the best part but it deserved better.

i like the healing one, miracles right?
probably joykiller because i got that one when i played
pic related but i just like to design stuff for /jojo/ to give neat names and abilities for
8 and 4. i just dont like slice of life but most of the characters in 4 were really cool i just prefer the shtick of cuhrazyyyy travelling over love story of koichi and yukako
By what I've seen due to beign busy it's not anything I like, i preferred the style of 2 over 4 but if it gets better let me know. I'm just picky I guess
I have hope they'll treat it well. But I worry on what will happen if Tumblr infects it after release. inb4 fanart of the 7su2's as nonbinary otherkin with race swaps.

I think if he hadn't died, he might've become a better character, but as he is, he's shit.

Can't believe I only just noticed this but, how is it possible that Jotaro has a hat and you can still see his hair?

The hat is broken at the back, obviously.

It's ripped in the back

Tumblr hasn't really been that bad to vanilla 7SU, has it?
Oh dear God, tell me they left it alone.
This is what we get for bringing Jojo to the masses, we get demisexual parodys of our favorite characters and lonely Tumblrites ship the D'Arbys despite them being brothers, just like they do with Supernatural. Thank Allah Abdul is in there or else they would try to make everyone Muslim
God, I hate Tumblr, One of these days I'll start collecting hands. Awfully maintained, tuna-smelling hands.

seriously every time I see that pose in the intro, i bust out laughing. can't help it.
god damn i hate koichi.

I just got worried when I saw the 7su2 last it had a tumblr and was mostly anons asking can you date x or y on it. I mean I trust the crew not to pander to faggots wanting to date based rohan. it really ruffles my autism when canon is neglected to pander to faggots who just want to schlick to their husbando because they can't get any irl but like I said I trust the 7su2 guys to not cave to that they're all pretty cool.

i dont know how bad the 7su got done over by tumblrites but if i recall correctly people couldnt find much fanart on it so (or just of red garland fuck if i remember), but with the anime kicking on again it wouldnt surprise me if it gets picked up and gets a lot of weird tumblr art, sometimes being a nobody is better than being a somebody in that regard.

jesus user no reason to get so mad
I started watching jojo last week, I don't know shit

Beware spoilers

Don't care much

This is absolutely not why Kira bombs people. Read the manga, bandwagoner. :^)

Caravan. It's incredibly versatile, has high defense and can create a replica of Speedwagon's hat. Not to mention it can launch a fucking nuke.

Adam Ant. Bugs creep me out.

Blaze of Glory. An armor-type stand that uses friction to generate heat.

2, with 7 as a close second.

Probably the best adaptation of any manga I've seen. It perfectly captures the spirit of the manga most of the time.

Cautiously optimistic. The script is interesting, but kind of clunky. Some stands seem difficult to implement in an RPG and some have attacks that seem like they have nothing to do with their powers. Of course, there's bound to be a lot of changes since it's still so early in development.

What's the name of those stands? No.2 looks like it could be Heavy Metal Pirate.

Alestorm and yes they are a heavy metal pirate band.

Deep Purple, high tier moveset in my book and I like its ability
Napalm Death
i'm not that autistic
waiting until part 4 is finished and then I need to find unbutchered subtitles
beats me

Yeah, I know. Heavy Metal Pirates is a song by Alestorm.

IIRC It's like that because Araki wanted to create a character design that was recognizable from all sides regardless of how he drew it
In part 4 it looks even weirder

They actually got a tumblr writefag into their team some weeks ago.
The seed has been planted, now chaos will spread.

Explain.

They recruited a guy from tumblr into their team to be a writefag

False info

I, being singular, with help from others on the team who've been with us since last year, have been writing the game for months now. We got ONE person from Tumblr do art for us, and while he may not please people with the art, it's gonna help us move things along on character designs. We're all hoping TB comes back, because they're our character art lead.

We still have full control over the designs. We're not pandering to Tumblr people, not that Tumblr has been unkind. It's just a bunch of RP accounts or people that want to see a Part 4 RPG game. They want to help, so we'll take it, but we make our boundaries clear. The asks are also mostly superfluous, because most of that is subject to change. One thing we've flipped on was initially we were going to do 'date' events, but not actual dating of characters. We've scrapped it since since it's ultimately redundant to a final level FP rank.

Whatever people do with fan art is out of our control. If they wanna draw characters as transniggers, we can't stop that, nor is it really important if we do.

I'm not a professional writer, I admit. I'd rather take an approach of 'I'll try and write down shit I think would be cool/ I want to try and define characters'. The script I'm writing is like Pre-Alpha, with a bunch of work to be done on it once it's all written.

Really, the difficult part of this game is the original content. It's hard to make something that can feel like it belongs with Araki's weird writing/pacing while also working on its own.

7th Stand User has been fairly 'respected' by Tumblr. There's the odd spergelord but generally the community isn't full of gigantic retards. There isn't a lot of fanart on Tumblr, but there's tons on Pixiv, where Japanese fans go nuts. There's still people doing whole albums of pretty good images on there. We actually tried to contact a spritegirl on there who did pretty good sprites that I remember showing off a long time ago in these threads, but she never responded.

Probably a mix of language barriers and her not being very active anyway.

Here's the image in question that's causing all this craziness.

disinfo shills aside

this honestly looks like shit

how the fuck do you exercise and watch anime O_o

Lurk moar. But the answer is a stationary bike.

why cant i lurk?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got these two themes done last week, but I haven't posted them here in webm format so here they are.

For the former, its personality is heroic, so I thought I would try something of the sort with the trumpets going between speakers.

For the latter, I wanted it to be slow and have it reference Centipede by Knife Party a little bit, but I have a feeling that it needs something else to it.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys listened to them and posted suggestions. Thanks in advance.

It's just concept art user, it's not like it'll be in the game or anything. Don't worry.

It will however haul in tumblr and we all know what a cancerous fanbase can do

I understand your concern, but I don't think you have to worry. We were always intending on using Tumblr as a source of exposure since they have a big Jojo following there, but there's no plan on letting any of their culture infect the game.

We already had to deal with one snowflake getting pissed at us for not including gay relationships, and it's not like we caved and decided to let the player date Josuke or something.

Have some faith in us user

They're midis, innit? Do you think you'll get some sort of soundfont or something and parse them through it?
I remember finding some guy who got the Heritage samples but he deleted the mediafire links and won't reply to anyone, the little shit

I don't really care it's got a tumblr artstyle or it will be posted on tumblr, I care that it's not gonna be infected by some fat fuck who decides what gender he is on a daily basis

Who is your 7SU2 waifu?

You have any details you care to share/ i love the sensation of assholes getting BTFO.

When does the series agreeably go to shit?

Also are there any actually good games other than the arcade fighting game?

It's actually pretty funny. I wish I could find it but someone actually made a hate blog for FiU because we pissed them off so hard.

So one day we make a post about how if you've got a female MC, and if you max FP with one of the canon characters, you get a capstone "friendship event" with them that's sort of like a date. Not even an actual "romance system" or anything like that, more like "Me and my best pal Okuyasu head to the arcade!"

So some tumblrina asks if we're going to be making gay relationships too or if dating was just for the "straight girls" and we had to explain that a) it's not even a relationship exactly and b) nobody in part 4 is gay, and we wanted to be faithful to the source material.

This prompted the snowflake to erase our design document (something that takes five seconds to undo) and ranted at us for the better part of a day about how we're hateful bigots and that jojo is full of gay characters (???) and that "of course they're just catering to the cis-hetero bitches" etc etc etc.

All in all it was pretty amusing.

Ganguro.

It never goes to shit, but part 5 is usually considered the low point. You should definitively try 7th Stand User(preferably after finishing part 6). Aside from some RNG issues and excessive grinding, it's amazing. Kind of sad that a fangame made in RPGMaker is the most fun I've had with an RPG in a long time when I think about it.

RPG maker is usually not a sign of quality but i'll give it a go.

lots of hate for part 5 but i am not even sure why

Wow, this image fucking screams tumblr.

I think part of it has to do with its bad fan translation. It's not DUWANG levels of bad grammar, but it's also not a very good translation that's often flat-out wrong. I don't have the comparison pic of some dialogue from the original and the newer translation project, but it's like night and day.

The other part of it is just that Giorno is a boring MC with an OP stand, and the plot's kinda dull. Part 4 at least had loads of humor to make up for the villain with less lofty motivations. Part 5 is just "hey, Diavolo's a dick" and you get nothing else.

It usually isn't. I think 7SU is the only one I actually enjoyed. I'd suggest playing as the stand the personality quiz gives you the first time around. Also, remember to hoard badges of honor.

It's not bad, but it's probably the least original. It turns into part 3 lite halfway through. It also has the most boring villain. He barely interacts with the heroes and doesn't get any chapters dedicated solely to him unless you count Doppio. And GioGio is kind of bland, especially considering he's Dio's son. What this guy said pretty much.

I honestly prefer the 'around the world in 80 stands' concept so long as there is a good reason for it occurring and the characters aren't so bad.

They never drop the whole dio thing do they

autism

I think part 8 is the only part where Dio hasn't been mentioned at all so far. Because in that timeline the Joestars are connected with Kira instead of Dio.

Ganguro. There is something very charming about that design, but then again, I have a soft spot for ganguro and kogal characters.

That sounds both rewarding, and pretty cute.

What a lousy braud, but I'm glad that you guys are keeping your ground when it comes to engaging with those type of folks.

Ganguro a qt3.14

Looks like if Yukako became a tumblrina/Dyke

This. The Sukeban design itself is a bit disappointing.

Actually it was fully set for release but Prince threw a hissy fit.

That food must have been some really good stuff.

I'm gonna go pretty long and autistic with this joke because why not.

Stand: Rock Hard
Power: Knocks bitches on their knees man S+
Range: Infinite (bitch you might be five inches but I'm infinite. That's right. That bulge is what a infinite cock looks like.)
Speed: I'm into those lovetaps man I mean I'm quick but I can still last a little while baby don't leave
Durability: H cuz I'm rock hard
Precision: what sissy bitch needs precision am I right? S+

Ability: I can change my cock into whatever I want when I think it and it can act like said object
Example:
Firehose Form, fuck yeah bitches love it, especially when I replace the water with white wash.
M1-Abrams Cannon Form, brings a new meaning to spunk cannon
San Francisco Bridge Form, I ain't gay, but when this pulls out cars be honking at my rear end to get on it. Long distance relationships fuck yeah. (can literally stretch from one city to another m8)
Dio Cock, it's a miniature The World, I mean who doesn't want a cock that can stop time. Impresses bitches when I wear the entire party at once with my gigantic cock.
Brick Cock, it's a brick cock. I don't know where to go with this. It's a literally a brick in the shape of a cock. Pretty uncomfortable m8

Weaknesses:
-Have to be rockhard to use the stand. (can't perform for no ugly ho yo)
-If your cock is fucked, you can't use the stand obviously. (bitch my manhood is off limits to any prickly ass fucks)
-Can't fuck no hos cuz too big

If you don't like RPG Maker combat you won't like the game, trust me.
Lots of content require you to grind depending on your stand too.

SO U B SAYIN WE WUZ ENEMY STANDS N SHIEET?

CANT BEAT UM FUK EM
SHIEEEEET

Part 6 is worse than part 5

You can parrot this meme all you want but it'll never be true.
Part 5 had two good things, the Clash+Talking Head fight and the Diavolo fight up until Giorno went SSJ.

How do you defeat Black Polnareff without using Brainstorm ?

When are you starting another server, JewJew

I got Cardigans and his damage couldnt keep up with my healing

Only real advice I have is get some of those buffing medicines in India, and maybe those pyramids if you can.

I got WildHearts, what should I do ?
aside from killing myself…

Take his welfare

Why do people do this. It's almost as bad as Sonic OC when they do that.

dunno, try again in new game plus?

every fucking time

I still think Andrew Chaikin/Kid Dynamite makes a way better Dio than Patrick "I'm always typecasted as an angry bitch/vampire/grunty mccgrunt monster" Seitz.

It's the poster child of squandered potential. In the early chapters it sets itself as a mafia gang story in Naples, starring Dio if he was a JoJo. Instead you get Stardust Crusaders, without the silly tourism tidbits chasing Kira if he had a slightly more fancy The World and a MPD gimmick, and starring someone even more boring that Jotaro, constantly upstaged by Buccellati, and his Stand keeps getting nerfed because it was absurdly OP at the beginning.

There is a high point when the crew meets an old pal, but then it's revealed the whole plot of part 4 was moot because you had to use the arrow on Stands, not people, and you create God. In the end, GioGio stabs his Stand, becomes God, wins, and that's the end. It's so abrupt and deus-ex-machina-tastic Araki threw a side story not featuring the MC as an apology.

The only redeeming feature is that the Stand battles aren't too bad and focus mostly on tricks rather than punching things.

There's another English VA? I dread to think. 1993 english Dio is surprisingly legit though

I just saw Jotaro as a casual observer of the madness, he didn't have a character because everyone else did, does the same thing not apply to part 5's cast?

Not really, Vento Aureo's gang isn't nearly as entertaining as Kakyoin/Abdul/Polnareff/Old Joseph. Some members do joke sometimes but it feels completely extraneous, like they're doing an impromptu comedy routine in the middle of GioGio and Buccellati being serious business as fuck. Giorno doesn't have the laid back "good grief" attitude of Jotaro either, he's very involved, just fucking dull about it. Mista's different since he has a Stand that's comedic even in the middle of the action, but I personally found that he too fell flat. He tries though.

Oh and also a member just straight up bails at one point and it changes jack shit to the group's dynamic. You wouldn't even notice he was gone if you skip the scene where he says goodbye.

Don't HorribleSubs just rip them from Crunchyroll? Use SomeStuffs, nigga

bummer, the premise sounds good but shame the delivery sounds off

will give it a read and find out for myself i suppose

Yeah, never skip parts. The fights are good even if the plot itself is lackluster.

I tried to find the retranslation but that seems to have fallen flat entirely. So suffer through the bad translation and revisit it if Viz ever gets around to translating it.

I did some reading on the problems with the original translation and man, it sounds even worse than I realized. I'm starting to think that the problem is 75% bad translation, 25% bad plot.

Bleed, Poison. You'll be surprised how damaging that is.

I don't know about that. He was my favorite character from that part and I was constantly waiting for him to come back. I was pretty disappointed when he's never even mentioned again. At least he got a good spin-off novel.

If you ever find the hateblog or post please send it our way, we need something to laugh at

This. Buffs and De-Buffs are incredibly useful.

Spam Endless Nameless while Jotaro heals using items until he's weakened enough. Then Ora-Ora him to death.

I AM THE FUCKING STRONG

Humanity needs to be purged.

It's called exercise bike.

Is this some kind of bootleg manga?

The 2012 anime is the only good one, young Joseph was the best Jojo

Jotaro is a Mary Sue

Shining Diamond is even dumber than Stardust Crusaders

My opinions are facts, lowly weebs

It's the DUWANG translation, newfag. Do yourself a favor and read it.

Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue

Isnt that how the new MUH JAPENIS GUY stand is called?

The stand is Crazy Diamond, the arc is Diamond is Unbreakable

Back in the day where the average faggot had to actually look for shit on the internet and the lands were full of forums instead of social media bullshit, the only translations available of the fourth and fifth chapters of Jojo were half assed, barely readable and badly scanned chinese-to-english translations. Chapter fourth is particularly bad because it was meant to be an assignment of a lil gook who fucked it up so bad that the actually right-but-bizarre parts (like Kira getting a boner at the thought of mona lisa's hands) were unrecognizable from the "artistic liberties" taken in rearranging the words.

For your convenience, user.
I didn't make it, don't bitch at me.

Here you go

What's this whole DWAUNG thing about?

jojohot dot com has all the answers

Some kid in China decided to translate Part 4 into English as a homework assignment. He got an F and it should be pretty easy to see why. It's such a bad translation that it's pretty funny.

Duwang Mode for FiU is going to be hilarious

first off
second how is jotaro a mary sue? he doesn't have many character traits till part 4 and 6 and the ones he has in 3 don't fit the bill. his stand isn't op and he isn't perfect with everyone being in love with him.

Lurk more, newfag.

Really? And how long did he have for that assignment, he did a whole part

I dunno, that's just the story I've heard passed down. Who knows how they do things in China.

All in all though it could be worse I guess. If you've read Part 4 and then read Duwang you can more or less follow along. Hell of a lot better than I would do trying to translate it into Chinese.

jojo is the mlp of animes

I assume it was his term project.

no thats naruto

/a/ pls

Every popular Anime is the mlp of Anime

Mlp is the dark souls of cartoons

dumbells

No that's any anime that focuses on le cute girl meme. fuck off, faggot.

Stop taking obvious bait that gets posted in every thread.

Take a gander at /a/ and tell me this isn't genuine salt. This isn't bait, some fags out there really do believe that. The correct course of action is thus to mock them.

It's why you can't have a Jojo thread on /a/ without them shitting their pants.

Are there seriously newfags that are really brain dead enough to not know what the stands are actually named?

Christ, I hope this is bait.

Recent threads havent had any shitposting in them, actual good discussion and all that

Oh, I gave up months ago because of shitposting

Either you're posting on 4/a/, which is a cancerous shithole full of contrarians, or you're posting on 8/a/ in a manner that obviously gives yourself away as a Holla Forumsirgin crossboarder and getting chewed out for it.

i got bored and doodled a partial stand again after not making shit for a long time for these threads

name it, give it a power, take it to school and be its parent, etc

Mind if I pirate this design?

I never said I was get shitposted at. If I was in a Jojoj thread on 8/a/ it would get shitposted on and derailed.

wouldnt pirating be more fit for alestorm?
all jokes aside sure i dont care

Maybe you're right, but consider that one of the Project M devs went full retard on some gaming sites after seeing comments about how stupid it was to shut down the project only because they feared an DMCA

I think that was, how do they call it, a joke

An extremely shitty dub, you super retard

If MLP wants to be taken serious as a soulslike it needs a lock-on. :^)

Personally, part 5 is right up there with my favorites alongside 2 and 4. Not to mention the stand fight on the train.

imo part 5 had some of the best stand designs / abilities (though i'll get flack because of it just works and golden flower boy) but i loved purple haze. black sabbath and silver chariot requiem to name a few

Hey I'm looking for two jojo related things

Can someone get me that chart of what kind of person you are if you main X in ASB?

Also, can someone post this one webm where Joel says "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DUWANG" in a super distorted voice

Also new memes begin now

It had some good stands, but their potential wasn't exploited enough

Here, it was already posted

thanks for bring that to my attention man, now i just need the mains chart

Patrick Seitz voices Dio in the Phantom Blood dub, and is going to be in Stardust Crusaders. They always hire this guy to play vampires, angry monsters, and angsty characters while they hire Chriisty Vee for young girls (and blowjobs).

[ROCK OR BUST]

Stand Ability: Exaggeration

Power - A

Speed - D

Range - E

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - E

Description: The ability to do super things through normal acts.

Yes I know..very autistic of me and I should go jump into a lake.

Can confirm Seitz voices Hades in a shitty moba I play.
And a shirtless Mayan rain god whose way too happy. Which is weird because he seems to voice happy Mayan rain gods better than spooky Edgelord skeletal vampire men in my opinion. His Edgelord voice just reminds me of a raspy drawn out chain smoker and is kinda generic

goddamn the arcade game is fucking great fun even if i suck massive balls at it

I don't have a power or a parent for it, but name-wise, it looks like a 「Motley Crue」.

bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918
NEW CHAPTER
NEW CHAPTER
NEW CHAPTER
NEW CHAPTER
NEW CHAPTER

I get the feeling that if another Jojo fighter is made, Hato's stand will be playable.

fuck this guy he's the most cruel villain in the series so far
what an asshole
those fish were content in their tank and this fucker comes in and sloshes them out
fuck you

So Hato's stand was her heels? What if a guy got the stand

A male just wouldn't ever get it. I feel like Stands have to reflect their owner at least enough that you won't get any females with amazing dick powers.

Just want to see people do some really weird shit to make their stands work

But user, what if there's a female stand user with penis envy?

what if a tumblrite going through their teenage tranny phase got one
imagine later in life when his childhood mistakes fucked his stand powers for life
not like any tumblrite would have the strength to have a stand anyways

That's cool and all but check this out

The very mechanic of the arrow makes it so if you don't have the strength, you don't have a Stand period. Holly was a one-time thing.

Avdol blatantly said Holly was not a one-time thing.

And Araki forgot it, like he tends to do, then retconned it with how the arrow works.

I have a bit of bone to pick with the fights. I love how creative they can get, but when it comes to actual fighting I'd like to see geniunely cool moves and attacks instead of one guy doing something, the other going HAHA I TOTALLY PREDICTED THAT and then the first guy going BUT DID YOU PREDICT THAT I PREDICTED THAT AND DID THIS TOTALLY SNEAKY HIDDEN MOVE YOU LOST and basically it's just a screaming match where every punch takes a minute to connect.

Is all anime like this or am I just looking in the wrong place? Like I said I really like how creative the whole fights can get but not how they play out.

>No one actually dead

Do you not care about those fish, you monster?

I think there's actually a chance the fight will conclude with an Higashikata down.

By now we know that Josefumi will just pick them up via bubbles offscreen

the drain

There are other ways to get stands. It's just that when Diavolo got his hands on the arrows and started using them or selling them off, those types of stand users spiked.

pretty sure they're already going to be dead by suffocation waiting a whole month for him to try to save the based fish
fucking monsters killing fish, hes the equivalent of walmart
what an asshole

I wonder what the exact description of Hato's ability will be.

Would be funny as shit if it literally only gave her the extend-o heels.

Where are the links to play Heritage for the Future on Fightcade and 7thSU 2 ?

Josuke originally wasn't strong enough for his stand either, but he was able to get to a hospital because of the mysterious guy with the bad hair

Joshuu can't be dead because someone has to bolt Jousuke's liver back in, not to mention poor Puzzle Dad

Here you go:

Play Heritage for the Future on fightcade pastebin:
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
The game patched and ready to go alongside with other goodies such as the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure SNES Game TL'd Inc
Emulator: mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
CoolSoft's VirtualMIDISynth
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth

What do you need for 7SU2? The pad? Cuz the game isn't really playable right now yet.

I forgot how much attention koichi got. I'm actually getting sick of him and want more Josuke time.

Yukako got some big ass lips, could probably suck 30 dicks

Next you are going to say you can read moorunes

Yeah, Koichi gets a lot of attention early on.Yukako's arc being, naturally, the highest point. Do not despair, however, as the man himself, Tonio Trussardi, is next.

finally someone agrees with me

QUICK. WHAT'S IN KOICHI'S WINDOW?

(double dubs checked)

and another one, both of these needed to be done

I really fucking hate this OP.

It's better than the previous one atleast.

People have different tastes, user.

okay I take it back, this new version is awful. Where the fuck is my funky beat?

Yeah, the instrumental track was the only good part of that OP. This is just dissonant and has no catch whatsoever.

There's a new opening? It's hard waiting on quality subs, but it beats supporting shit tier speed subbers, I guess.

It's a shitty EDM remix

It's an EDM remix of Cazy Noisy Bizarre Town.

like, no dude.

inb4 araki dies

It's a one time thing, right?
It's only for this episode, right? R-right?

only slightly disappointed
Also is this part of her stand ability or something because this would be really hard to do.

Kind of like Big Green is to DBZ.

Her stand seems pretty straight forward, growing spikes. They seem to have a really fucking long range too, considering she can stab a dude from outside his stand range.

So considering every Higashikata stand name has king in it (so far), who else wants to take a crack at what Hato's will be named?

My guess is King of Pain

we cant be friend

The Wiki had it listed as Crawling Snake King for a couple hours

Either Elvis or Michael Jackson.
Both were "Kings" but MJ might actually be a real possibility given Happy uses a Prince stand.

King for a Day maybe?

Embed related could work for a daddy's girl, but I won't bet money on it.

fucking screamer viruses am i right

its perfectly safe, trust me, just open up the picture

I don't mind after 5 hours of daft punk. What's everyone complaining about?

After 5 hours of Daft Punk you should be hating this soupy mess more than anyone.

Isn't it because koichi's echoes is getting stronger?

Maybe it's supposed seem like he put the BZZZBZZZ sound effect on it or something?

Couldn't he just disarm him in that case?

OVA featuring Duwang stand when?

7SU gets decent art on pixiv as said.
Search up 7人目のスタンド使い on pixiv to see for yourself, Firebird posts some of his art there as well.

This is so dumb but it's so great

Could you post a comparison of the two.

pancake cowboy

Elaborate, because while I saw duel a long time ago, reading JoJo didn't ring any bells.

It's the Wheel of Fortune fight. It's almost identical until the car falls down the ravine.

It's the one with the car stand.

There's a ton of comparisons, the ones that come to mind are when they stop at the bar and start beating up people because they think the guy is in ther, but he isn't.

Or when they try to pass him, and he lets them, but there's a truck as soon as they pass him.

Watch both again, it's really obvious

This new anime just became trash with a midget MC

Araki loves to do things like that. In part 7 there's a scne that's almost identical to the clock scene from Pulp Fiction.

Ah, I see. I was thinking about The Duellists for some reason

it's the same fucking thing but with a handkerchief and an eye socket
reminder that Valentine did absolutely nothing wrong

well, it looks like the video got taken down for copyright reasons.

How do you guys think the intro is going to change once Echoes Act 2 is introduced?

Hopefully going back to the non-remixed version.

>tfw i havent watched past the first part 4 episode because i didnt like the style