LE PEN REFUSES TO WEAR HEADSCARF. GRAND MUFTI BTFO

LE PEN REFUSES TO WEAR HEADSCARF. GRAND MUFTI BTFO

archive.is/drZdl

If wonder how many feminist heads will explode trying to decide if this is fighting for women's rights or not.

That woman has my respect, if nothing else.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/french-police-raid-offices-marine-le-pen/
archive.is/LKazq
archive.is/PUs4l
archive.is/7ANoA
archive.is/pj2An
archive.is/7jmcm
archive.is/C0jjw
archive.is/YMwXX
archive.is/ZXFMh
archive.is/CfYw8
archive.is/HgIre
archive.fo/lTgIa
youtube.com/watch?v=yCUm2GthNJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duplicate, check the catalog next time

What the fuck. This is some serious retarded liberal mentality

Bump

Where? i cant see it.

Try and read between the lines user. Try, I know it is your first day but come on.

Get Fucked Sinbad

Is France too sexist for a first female president?

I wish she had worded that a little differently. Banning all religious garb, which would only really inconvenience priests and nuns and such. Or take a more practical tact and ban face coverings for "safety reasons".

That said, if it fucks over all religious and especially christians the liberals will have a hard time over turning it once her term runs out.

Do turbans count as religious symbols?

By "religious symbols" the Jews want it to, in practice, only mean the banning of Christian symbology. The cross, Christ, the Bible, what have you. God's Chosen and the Religion of Peace should naturally continue to flaunt their cultural dominance of what used to be a Catholic country, since it's the Current Year and all.

Fuck off, Fedoras are partly responsible for us being in this mess to begin with.

This.
After christianity is more mainstream again, we can push for paganism.

What is so appealing about a kike on a stick that you turn your back on the true gods?

It will never be a white religion again and making it mainstream wont help paganism in any way

That's right.

|
|>
|

This is just the beginning. This is going to catch on like wildfire. Forasmuch as people I want to think "oh, they'll NEVER ban all religions because history, culture, etc", for the greater safety of all, it WILL HAPPEN.

It'll be the ultimate "this is why we can't have nice things" initiative. Ban all religion and there's no reason for "hateful" ideology.

Why is it every day becomes like groundhog day on nationalist boards?

We had it with Gert Wilders the other day
We get it with Anders Breivik every other month
and again with FN

Ignoring how Marine has a kike boyfriend and attempted to kick out her own father for his antisemitism, despite the fact he was the founding father of the party.

Marion's father is Roger Auque, who was a self-admitted Mossad spy and journalist who died in September 2014
He wrote about it in a book "In The Secret Service", in which he revealed that he had been a spy for Israel.

"The Israelis, Auque reveals in a sensational autobiography released after his death, had asked to be introduced to a French businessman of Lebanese descent Iskandar Safa known as "Sandy," and in return promised Auque an interview with Sheikh Obeid, the spiritual leader of the Amal militant group based in Lebanon.

Auque accepted the request and came to Israel, where Amos was waiting for him along with the Mossad agent "Tony" and Israeli diplomat Uri Lubrani.

The interview with Sheikh Obeid never took place, but Auque ended up with a different story in his lap. When he returned to Paris, Auque fulfilled his part of the deal and introduced Lubani to the French businessman.

"During that time I established very close ties with Israel," Auque wrote in his biography. "I would travel there a lot. I wasn't just a journalist.

"The Israeli intelligence services paid me to complete certain missions, such as secret missions in Syria under the cover of a reporter. These missions were at times very dangerous, and I risked the worst, including death in the case of failure. I traveled to Damascus a number of time in order to make contact with the local elite, doctors, researchers and others – all of whom wanted to emigrate to the United States. Every time I would get the equivalent to a month's wage."

Roger Auque passed away in early September as a journalist and France's Ambassador to Eritrea. He was 58 years old at the time of his death – he fought cancer, which stuck him at the beginning of his career as a diplomat in the service of the French Foreign Ministry, during the last two years of his life.

Auque, a veteran combat war reporter who survived 391 days in Hezbollah captivity, decided in the last days of his life to write up his secrets, his adventures and the mysterious missions that he took part in.

His services, he claimed, were not limited to the Mossad."

http:// www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4627312,00.html

This isn't some sudden new revelation, I'm not even trying to be edgy and laying down some explosive shocking detail, this is old and only a few years old.

So I must ask, why is everyone in this movement being overwhelmed by collective amnesia?

It's these shared hallucinations of the drones that has enabled this movement to be shifted over to the zionist friendly edge of the spectrum, this of course is ultimately a carefully calculated dead-end to misdirect the movement.
However it's too late, the majority of those who class themselves as Red-Pilled are convinced that aligning with isreali neo-con zionist ambitions is a step in the right direction.
It isn't, it's suicide for Europeans to align with any single aim of political zionism.
It's not 1488D chess, its subversion and misdirection.
Perhaps when all the nonsense has died down in 6 months or so we can have a serious discussion here about the way the secret services have steered the movement kikewards and against our own interests.
So I'll leave this comment on its own for now, before I get banned on Holla Forums for simply posting the truth.

we can reclaim the aesthetic, (and incorporate any european elements in it) but the religion itself has to be fresh and be spread organically. the meme of all memes.

I can't speak for the french posters who seem to actually like her. But it's the same thing as Trump, isn't it? A step in the right direction. Nobody denies her jewery, but is anyone better even running in france? I don't keep up much with their politics, but it seems they have one of the fucked up systems where only people from the inside can actually even appear on the ballet, unlike the american system where theoretically any person can run.

Present a better choice or let them have their fun. It's france, what difference does it even make?

It's impossible to ban Muslim symbols alone, so you gotta make it a general ban.

It's a decent first step if it happens but ONLY a first step. It won't make the Muslims go back.

I'm French and I don't trust the F.N. especially after they purged Jean Marie Le Pen.

It'll trigger the Christians hard.

Wow this is a first.

Christians hardly matter.
Jews on the other hand… They're the reason you also can't ban male circumcision or kosher/halal butchering. They'll happily support their """fellow Semites""" when it comes to defending their barbaric practices.

She's cool but women have always been shit rulers.

I can't hand on heart say that going along with ZoGs ambitions to fight isreal's enemies on isreals behalf to terraform the Middle East for greater isreal is any kind of step in the right direction.

However that is the message the CIA have manipulated the movement into believing.
I however do not agree.

That's why none of the banks would fund her right?

Worrying about which particular kike controls france is like worrying about which particular nigger controls haiti. As long as she's for leaving the EU, it's a net gain.

Yet they have had funding for decades and still do have funding from undisclosed sources that keeps them handsomely afloat.

Try again

This. If she wins the EU gets shattered and we can finally start working to get rid of the jew.

I'd ask you to try again but you've already tried several times and failed.

I don;t think you're considering what ZoG is planning as an alternative to the EU either.

We need to leave the EU on our terms, however we don;t have a solitary voice out there, only ZoG lackeys
speaking on our behalf.

Proper kikery

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop talking about divorce in my home, broken families make me sad.

They sound so bitter and angry.

What makes you think the US and France wouldn't just become allies?

There isn't one in the catalog. This is the most basic shill tactic in the book.

???

So USA under zionist occupation could ally with France under zionist occupation, to create a greater stronger what exactly?

t. concern troll

This is exactly the problem. Only kikes are running, so only a kike can be chosen. Admittedly I'm pretty ignorant of french politics, but as I understand it, even if somehow a decent non jewish frenchman got in, he'd have to work his way from the ground up to head a party. Which would take what, thirty years or so?

I'd rather see a dozen headless EUs running around than one monolithic one.

Concern for my people being led done a fucking snaking kike path is a real concern for everyone here.
Your response demonstrates the sheer duplicity being propagated on these boards.
Fuck off

Why

Indeed

I like what I'm hearing about the visigrad group for example, however how Eastern Europe could ever merge wuith Western Europe can only be done once the W Europeans rid themselves of the million of wogs we presently have.

Otherwise as you say, no union is necessary,

Unless somebody goes Maximum Hitler and seizes all power, the opposition from kikes. libs and muds would be too great.

bog yourself

You know when there are a number of threads, all pretending the facts of the previous day that were known and proven, is instantly dismissed and reset and the same lies presented as fact appear.
When that new thread appears is when I decided to repost that same detail.

Namely Marions father was a Mossad spy.
You then post a typically disingenuous hasbara response, then say Im purity spiralling or somesuch similar buzzword your bosses told you to use.

It makes it even more necessary to repeat the evidential facts that professional liars like you try to hide.

How about you explain why voting ZoG is such a good idea to those who aren't yet entirely convinced that voting ZoG is a good idea?

Honest question, out of the real choices you have, who would you pick? Macron? Fillon? I guess you are not voting Le Pen. Are you for staying in the EU?

I'm not French, you present to me two choices, I only know Le Pen is compromised, I know nothing of the other you named.
I'd rather a Le user gave us some feedback on the political climate there, rather then fellow Anglo-American anons who haven't the vaguest clue.
I'm for leaving the EU, however in the UK ZoG hijacked the 'Brexit' movement, after the vote to leave won, the zionist lackey leaders all ran off, all three Gove, Johnson and Duncan Smith literally ran away from the responsibility.
Cameron left and Theresa May now will lead the so-called exit, one which her zionist bosses are now redrawing to trick the British public into being tied into another form of communist EU like the last time we were lied to 40 years ago to get us first into it.

Meanwhile all my UK compatriots believe we're now out of the EU, Job Done and now they sit back doing nothing content they've already won, we merely initiated section 50, the proof comes when we can actually make our own laws again.

Fuck even Farage was pushed out of the picture entirely before voting began, the only guy to consistently say he wanted out, instead we allowed zionist liars to take control of our leave motion, i.e. brexit.
Brexit does not equal an exit of the EU, despite what the Anglo anons say and believe.

That's the problem with jewish politics, the public believe the government serves our interest when all they do is subtly word their rhetoric and allude to changes and never act on their promises.
#That's why we need parties completely removed for zionist control, otherwise its groundhog day forever, with 4 years cycles in voting for another ZoG liar to keep us dangling on for another 4 years,

My point in essence was and still is.
Voting ZoG isn't a step in the right direction in any way whatsoever, but one continuous cycle of the same jewish shit to oblivion.

Fuck you Arnold I'm getting the Turboman Doll.

We should push this as a feminist issue. "Le Pen stands up to patriarchy."

I'm with her seems to be enough to get a good number of the zogbots on board. It's probably the best angle for mass support.

why am i not surprised.

It's terrible, but it was sacrifice that needed to happen. If this leads to Marine getting elected and proceeding with Frexit, it will have been all worth it.

Can it be called shilling when it's pointing out that a party is a zionist controlled steam vent?
Surely those promoting and cheerleading for the fake nationalists are the shills.
Do you understand how logic works?

So while you are shilling for jews, I'm and contesting that jewish notion to support kikes.

That makes you the bad guy [lying hasbara kike shill]
This is/pol/ not ZoG central, though you'd hardly think so these days…

I honestly don't get how people can see a difference between Christianty, Islam and Judaism. And I'm not trying to D&C here, hence the sage, I'm genuinly interested in understanding.
All three religions are from the middle-east, all three are about shitskins, everything is about Judaism. In what way does that have to do with anything outside the desert? Since they all originated from the shitskin Abraham, and the YHWH fairy, why do you guys even defend it as something fit for a white society outside the deserts borders?
I just can't grasp how any of them are different, or how they in any way relate to white people.

They wouldn't want to anyhow. She probably included religious symbols to get support from commies and that, since they want to do away with all religion.

I'm convinced. I'll be a good goy and vote for whomsoever I'm told by allies like you.

Sit down and have a cuppa.
It's kikes all the way down and we all already know that. No matter what happens they'll be voting for a kike, it comes down to voting for a kike who might at least to do worthwhile thing among the piles of kikery that are sure to go down. Name a better alternative if you've got one, but from where things stand it's it's looking like le pen is the best france can muster right now.

A good goy would vote ZoG every time.
The diametric opposite of what I said.

Who's your presidential candidate of choice?

(1)

Are you telling me there's not one party in France in opposition to Zionism?
I can;t believe that.
I heard there were more than one, perhaps the one championed by jew-troubling black guy Dieudonne, the guy who invented the Quenelle.

I know my posting here will upset the Zogbots, because those parties do one thing and that's undermine the careful work ZoG has done in controlling the opposition, however the anti-ZoG parties completely destroy that paradigm.

Now a few years back Le anons would tell us every development in French resistance to ZoG and the parties.
Now we have no Le anons telling us anything, just Anglo-Americans insisting we vote for the least threatening Zionist controlled steam vent.

Do you see the problem I'm trying to demonstrate here.

The entire premise of the arguments presented here are
There are No Anti-ZoG political parties in France
So we must pick one of two very jew-controlled fake nationalists
#
This is patently not true.

So have we any Le anons here on this board that can enlighten us?

Le Pen seems to be a zioshit but seems good, Lequesnes is Holla Forums incarnated but has no votes.

you being here is a wonder why don't you spam all the trump thread with how trump kids are married to jew and how kosher and see how you will not be called either a tard or a kike shill.

I'm not exactly keen on niggers having a say in anything. But you're right what did happen to him?

None that are presently on the ballet. The french don't use a sensible voting system, I too would like a quick run down on how that shit actually works. I'd also worry that any opposition that makes decent headway would be primarily for muslims, and trading one head for another of the poisonous semitic snake squirming through europe isn't going to do anyone any good.

As far as I can tell things really are that bad in france. Nobody worth being excited about seems to have a realistic chance. Blame the fucked up way the continental countries play democracy and keep merkel on her throne.

il y as une place pour toi là-bas
>>>/cuckchan/
t. actual frog

I hardly mention his jewish kids and grankids, however last week I was banned from here for posting a Zionist Watch video in response to one of the many jews here called Donald Trump is a Zionist, it has footage made by jews and jews media where jews explain how in bed he is with them, and in Donald's own words also.
This was a gross abuse of board policy according to the Mod who did this.
So yeah, I'm more than aware how astroturfed and shilled this board has become.

It doesn;t mean I should sit idly by while all the rest of the topics get steamrollered into promoting ZoGs interests.

Crosses are far more prevalent than the Star of David and Crescent Moon of Islam. Think of all the leaders of those religions kicking up a stink and then the nations of the world think "Wait a second. You hold no real power. Give us your money. No more tax breaks. SHUT IT DOWN."

Religion will get strip mined.

Who said that? oh yes, the lying kkike (((you))) just said that.

In what way is that convincing that you;re a legitimate le frog?
PS why would a legitimate le user [legit as in not a jewish isreali lying kike] not mention any of the antiZog parties and istead shill for the zionist controlled false opposition.

Perhaps this place isn't for you le fraud user, I can;t be bothered doing a google translate in your native hebrew

Thanks for your decent response.
I am puzzled how we used to get updates on Dieudonne every week nearly and other anti-ZoG activities then in the last year or so suddenly nothing.

I genuine am interested in what the state of play in France is in reality, and not some idea manifested from dozens of fraud shills championing ZoG as we see every day on here.

Tbh, the ban makes me worry about the possibility of the Christcucks aligning with the Muslims. That's a winning scenario for globalism.

She still getting my VOTE. Heil to the jews brother!

This will happen.

Next time a frog thread pops up I think I'm going to ask for some english language french news sources. At least I can keep up with the lies the kikes are feeding them that way.

It's true, there has been a bit of a data blackout concerning things on the ground in france here lately.

Seems like a pretty plausible scenario. How secular is france anyway? As I understand it they stayed catholic, so I'd imagine religion plays a bigger role there than in most post protestant countries.

You are aware that globalism is a jewish Zionist/Marxist plan for the JWO/NWO

To oppose Marxist/Zionist globalism doesn't make it a win for globalism, it in fact is the only way to defeat jewish globalism.

It would mean aligning with every single nationalist nation in the world opposed to international jewry, it doesn;t mean you want them all living in your country, that's jewish Marxist/Zionist globalism that's responsible for sending wogs into your country.

Oops you're right my bad. Been a ton of duplicates lately, I saw this on twitter not here.

Cleaning the catalog is a thankless job cuckchan migrant

egalité et reconciliation party with alain soral who is a converted mud now that's where the nigger is.

me knowing better than you the political situation in france chaim saville.
you truly don't belong.
you brought him on the table not me faggot. you suggested his party and implied that is some based nigger that can help france a nigger helping france please.

This is the same thing they said for Trump

Marine confirmed for IFNB sympathiser

I WILL NOT WEAR IT

I'm not really a religious person, but culture is very important to me. Christianity was a banner to rally the people against the Jews and Muslims to retake Spain. It was something that helped Europeans define themselves as nations. When Christianity was a strong institution in Europe - whether the people were pious or not, whether the Church itself was corrupt or not - the cultural will to repel Muslim violence and flush out Jewish traitors existed, and it was strong enough to make the cleansings happen when they were necessary to ensure the survival of the nation.

When they Jews started to break that down in the West, they did so as a means of diluting cultural unity among the people they wanted to destroy. They didn't do that by promoting Judaism over Christianity, or Islam, or the Greek/Roman pantheon or even a return to paganism. They promoted Atheism, not because they believed in it but because it was useful as a weapon. They didn't need another faith to usurp Christianity, they just needed Christianity gone. As a rallying point it is mostly dead now. Now, just as the will to defend Christianity against the Jews and Muslims has been melted down into nothing, so has the will of Europe to resist Jewish power over its institutions and Muslim insistence on converting the infidels.

There have always been people who didn't believe in God. Even one of the Popes was quite honest about his Atheism. That's not what's important about it. Atheism's promotion (mostly by Jews) created a giant cultural vacuum in the West. The formerly Christian nations have all been convinced that they should just lay down and accept whatever foreigners want; meanwhile, the Jews and Muslims are just as zealous as ever, and they're not passing up this opportunity to potentially kill the West forever.

Kill yourself.

Something I think a lot of people overlook is that christianity is basically worthless as a tool now. Even if it saw some huge upswing it'd the be anti drinking anti violence anti learning jesus is a super swell guy bullshit that doesn't help anyone do anything.

It's simply too outdated and striped down to function as a rallying point for the white peoples anymore. I'm not saying we shouldn't rally, or even that we shouldn't use religion to do it, but there is no semetic faith which would sufficiently serve that purpose, for us.

Political religions seem to be the order of the day, a modernised volk worship is probably best suited to the task.

So? My father was an alcoholic cop and I'm neither an alcoholic nor a cop.

Smart decision. If they use this well it should not only help solidify her support but also attract more people.

Expand on this pls

THEY’RE MAD NOW; HER OFFICES ARE BEING RAIDED
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/french-police-raid-offices-marine-le-pen/

Look you concern troll faggot, the question isn't if Le Pen is tainted, it's if she's less tainted than the alternative. Explain to me how it could possibly be better to have Macron or Fillon in power instead of Le Pen? If you have an argument that tactically, it'd be better to let her crash and wait for things to get bad enough that a true nationalist would come to power, rather than let her slow the crisis, then fine - but make that case, not blackpilled concern trolling.

You can't even find one in the US. All non-regional groups are compromised as far as I know.

We won't let the misogynists steal this election

Brits and Frogs have always pacted with kikes throughout history. Expecting them to come up with an anti-zionist nationalist movement will not happen in the next decades. Froganons need to stop being autistic faggots and work with whatever they can get.

More shitskins practice christianity than paganism.

LE PEN FOR US PRESIDENT 2020!

She beats even Trump in this regard.

Best thing Europe could do is ban Christcuckery.

It's only seen as docile because it's not in-your-face violent like Islam. Christcuckery is a tool used to destroy the European stock!

Reported for intl.

Isn't that cute. Sorry to disappoint you brudder but I'm not Holla Forums.

Those "christians" still practice voodoo and visit the local witch doctor, the differentiation of consciousness that Christianity invoked in the medieval European mind is far and removed from those of the third world.

What kind of retarded "salute" is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_(gesture)

Here's a video of it.

I cant into webm, sorry.

Apart from when they were banned for hundreds of years

Reported for intl and tripfagging.

A few level headed kings don't really amount to much in a game played over centuries and millennia.

Interesting, thanks.

No it's not. That is the nature of French secularism. This is a Frenchwoman staying true to traditional French values. In France your religion is meant to be a private affair, and of course there is no shortage of bible verses explaining that Christianity is not meant to be for show.

This isn't new, it's not a new thing but an old thing very popular in France to the point that the jews got people arrested and jailed for daring to do this in public.

The humour is in the fact that whenever a Frenchman hears a kvetching kike wailing about the holohoax or some other nation-wrecking device to subvert society they want to inflict on an unwilling public, it compels the goy listener to fight off raising the arm in a seig heil style, hence the other arm holding himself back frommaking a defiant raised Roman Salute, or "nazi salute" as the jews complained.
A little fad started up in France, a bit like the Merchant Memes in the West. Sadly the merchant Memes (which are funny and good to trigger the kikes) got pushed aside for the more zio-friendly cartoon frog, for some inexplicable reason.

I went through the motions to explain this to you, yet I can't imagine a single poster of more than 12 months not being aware of it?
It did after all make major news in every country worldwide

Now about that collective amnesia that has beset everybody in the movement.
Is it genuine collective amnesia, or is it astroturfing kikes pressing reset every day so they can make the same dishonest arguments they lost the previous day as though the argument never happened?

I'll leave it for some German bloke to explain this forgetful phenomenon.

"The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they calculated on the stupidity of their adversary. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves. …Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would be great. The Jew knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the correctness of his assertions on the previous day.

Many times I stood there astonished.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them. "
by A.N.on (some German bloke from history or something)

I'll leave what's happening here and elsewhere in ostensibly jew-wise circles, up to you goys to decide for yourself what is going on.

Ah King Edward I, those were the days

Ok so, if you are not French and you don't even know the other choices the French people have, but are shitting all over the only candidate who will crack down on the immigration issues France is struggling with, and pull them out of the EU, you realize how ridiculous your argument is? The choices mentioned are the only real choices France has that are in contention with Le Pen. Fillon especially, since he has leapfrogged over Macron just recently in the polls. He is the only one who is giving Le Pen a run for her money. Le Pen, Fillon, someone who stated he would drop out of the race if he were investigated, and can't even keep that promise, and Macron, the closet homosexual, are the cards that France has been dealt this time. I suggest before you spout off about French politics, you school yourself on the relevant choices France has, and not some fantasy of "don't pick the jew, wait for Hitler" type of make believe.

Le Pen is the best choice for France in this election, period. The other choices are absolute rubbish.

Frogland is distant and insular, can't fault people for not paying much attention to what happens there.

If he can't understand something that simple, filter and report him because he's arguing in bad faith.

Thank you for this very in depth explanation. I have seen the gesture before but I honestly didn't know what it meant until now, nor was I aware of the scandal surrounding it. Maybe because it's more of a French thing, or because I'm not here very often, or because I never watch TV & read the news ever.

So the entire reasoning is that they are all shit and we must do the (((democratic))) thing and vote tfor the least worst jewish stooge?

Evidently my comments here are in good faith, if your interests are white survival and resistance to the juden.

I demonstrated that they are an entirely compromised zionist steam vent.
This is a great danger to our people. Something we were warning people about for the last few decades.
Voting ZoG to save us from ZoG, is an entirely artificial new direction that has been astroturfed into existence in the last 2 years.

This move into zio-friendly territory is not the work of our doing but our enemy the jew.
Pray tell, so you're suggesting those telling the truth and exposing Mossad linked jewish agents involved in our nationalist parties are to be ignored and the compromised fake nationalist jewish controlled party cheered on for?
While reported and filtering those telling the truth is preferable to all the lying kike shills astroturfing these boards.

good thing is that this little fact tells everyone how the debate would have gone anyway.

checked

If I were Marine Le Pen, I would had accepted his request, but on condition that he wears one as well.

332f91 pls expand on

I pressed post before replying fully before

So there are those 2 choices again, I know little about Fillon, are both zionist approved, which means there is no choice.

Why should I choose, those two narrow options that have been selected by you?
I am certain there are several parties in France defiantly opposed to international jewry, French anons would routinely update us on the developments in France, nowadays they don;t, only (((Americans))) with zionist interests seem to be the ones to tell us who to root for.
I.e. Le Pen, Wilders, Trump

If there are only two choices, and they are both jewish controlled shit, why should any user champion either?
Why aren;t we campaigning for The Republic of Congo here?
It won;t affect any Anglo-American user either way.

If what you say is true and there are only 2 candidates plus one faggot, why can;t I abstain from the whole thing. I never vote jew, despite what the shills have been pushing here, and nor should any goy ever.

"oy vey, wait for Hitler"
The first sign of astroturfing.
It suggests that anyone who doesn;t vote ZoG is a defeatist who doesn;t want to do anything, yet logically voting ZoG is doing nothing for our cause only for jewry.
Essentially you are saying, oy vey wait for Hitler trying to shame me into silence, while expecting us to vote ZoG and hope they materialise into Hitler, which we know wont happen ever.
I'd gladly help and support any nationalist party that opposes jewry in whatever capacity I could from overseas.
I won;t do a fucking thing for any zionist lying kike trap.

Perhaps she is, but I'll wait for more le frog resources (i.e. some kind of French nationalist report, rather than Anglo-American anons) before I'll accept that voting ZoG is the heroic way forward.

If after investigation I find that all choices are ZoG, I'll not do anything to encourage support of either, thanks all the same.

Le Pen and Fillon are the furthest right candidates in the race, everyone else is an unabashed socialist/communist.

Lots of Lebanese and Algerian migrants from the 50 and 60's are relatively well integrated and are mad pissed at all the fundamentalism that comes in France since 1 or 2 decades who are shitting everywhere in France.
It gives them bad press.

They still have to go back though, eventually.. Non-whites have no place in Europe.

it's a sign to mean how deep they put it in our asses or how deep you put it in their asses it was a mocking sign that's what the quenelle means not your msn reverse roman salute spin used to shut it down.
btw your based nigger and his leader friend of E&R.

FUCK THEM all non-europeans must be sent out of Europe, including Jews.

The ones who are ready to fight and die for our ideals may be tolerated.

All the others must die in a pit of fire, cant refute theses digits.

I tend to agree. But let kick them out last if we can extract free work out of them 1st.

Except for the jews. They must get dealt with first. Along with the traitors.

Holla Forums isn't a movement newfag

I consider killing them, "kicking them out". Their ashes will be sent to the middle of the Mediterranean.

Reminder: The only good thing about Muslims is how they treat their women.

I'm only anti-Islam because it's a shitty foreign religion, not because its anti-gay or some other stupid conservative bullshit.

If you're an "anti-islamist" but have no problem with floods of shitskins on the only condition that they're not islamic, then you are a fucking cuckold which is what most "anti-islamists" are

Still, Le Pen did the right thing

nah all have to leave no exception.

Beating your women and hiding them in garbs sounds like a good thing to do.

does she have a -chan yet?

There are several schemes the jews appear to be initiating across Europe, these are discussed generally in the EU and other jewish European unions like the Jewish European Union ( European Jewish Parliament http:// ejp.eu/) all of them to our detriment.
All of this is after the last 2 ½ decades of the internet allowing the people to learn who truly rules over them.
Before T3H 1NT3RN3Tz, only TV and newspapers telling us jews dindonuffin was what the goy got.

One of them, is that we are all to shift "The Overton Window" into counter-jihad jewish nationalism.
This will kill us off.
yet it's being championed here and every other so-called jew-wise organisation in the Anglo-American speaking world.
The others regarding the EU is to come up with an alternatively named equivalent of the EU.

The Good?
The Visigrad one for example for Eastern and central Europe is currently organic, and it wants a union of individual nation states.
They get to keep autonomy and sovereignty and align on common interests which each has the option to agree or veto.
However how long before the jews infiltrate and subvert that?
However their countries have an advantage in that they see the blackening of the Western European countries and they cannot allow that to start there.

The strongest chance a European nation has is by not allowing millions of wogs in and granting them citizenship in the first place.
In the UK we have tens of millions of wogs with British passports, their offspring are 100% British citizens.
We're fucked, the fact we were fucked in the 70's and we wait until the year 2015 to change this course is a problem I wont go into here, but my days of being a Bongland citizen are numbered, watching what's happening here and all other so called jew-wise nationalist groups in Western Europe is what's compelling me to drop the UK for good.

The fact that zionist lackeys hijacked 'Brexit', who still to date have not articulated a single point of action for the process, and now the English are happy contented and sitting back doing nothing "waiting for Hitler" so to speak.

Any other south American country or even African would have people rioting on the streets.

Instead we trust zionist lackey Theresa May to not lie to us and get us out cleanly, despite the fact she at every point of her career insisted it was vital we stay in, despite the fact that every country in Europe was lied to 40 years ago to trick us into the communist EU in the first place.
Why should the British trust ZoG to get us out of the EU after spending centuries planning the destruction of Europe through the EU.
Why are there no English masses protesting and demanding our voice is heard, because we've been intellectually neutralised into submission, is why.

Why do we trust ex Mossad linked politicians like Le Pen and Wilders to save us from the JWO, when their parties are directly funded by ZoG?
I don't but there are a growing number of anons here insisting we do and reporting to the mods anyone not willing to cheer on jewish controlled steam vents.

We need some serious defumigation in every Anglo-American organisation all the way down to every Anglo-American web based resource.

We're some way from a real resistance, I'm trying my best to stop it going so far ZoGwards we can never recover, voting ZoG will bring us that death definitely.

literally not a argument

8 post 3 times dubs shameless self check
I PRAISE KEK FOR THE BLESSING

are you a moral subjectivist?

And? Why the fuck do you care about those faggots?

I was talking generally as in real world of resistance and also including the internet.
This movement I speak of is the worldwide movement to resist ZoG.

Holla Forums has been compromised along with all the other once proud anti-jew orgs.

You can cheer on ZoG, but its a bit rich to call those calling out the ZoG tricks as shills, when by its definition shilling for ZoG means telling others they have no choice but to vote for ZoG.
If that's the choice, then it's no choice.
I won;t vote ZoG and anyone that ever does (Oy vey wait for Hitler goy, haha go on vote ZoG so I wont call you silly names and shame you with idiotic jewish-invented mantras), deserves to be killed on the spot.

okay

Did you not notice the cross? Left one's a kike, middle is a muslim, right is a christian.

Promptly kill yourself

IT's a power move by mufti.
Wear the islamic vail, bitch. you belong to us.
Same as every president going to the Oy Vey Wall.

Yes indeed!

And by refusing, Marine le Pen showed all France she has more balls than almost all their other politicians.

You autistic retard I didn't even call you a shill. You said it yourself.
Pls KYS. Spamming ZOG into every sentence doesn't make you fit in, you're not on TDS anymore.

Building traditionalism on bourgeois traditions will only serve to extend the tiger ride.

Still Le Pen is okay.
She's not her father or niece though.

ROFL

Are you serious bro? Are you? The pagan cultures of the southern Europeans were replaced with Christian cultures. Christians are not terribly tolerant of old pagan texts so what do you imagine happened to a lot of them? Of course there would not be many left. Kind of like how Muslims are destroying old pagan artifacts through the middle east. Your graphic doesn't seem to show the Old Testament, the Talmud or the Koran. Gee, I wonder why?

As if number of copies had anything to do with reliability. Your graphic also should have the works of the various christian off-shoot cults that died out. Oh, but that wouldn't support your world-view would it? The Bible's own logic is internally conflicted. Christ himself said that the world would end with the collapse of Rome. The entire end-time prophesies have already happened and the world is still turning.

Kek.

I would openly state every day of my life not to vote for international jewry

It's only kike-a-likes like you that suggest we only have one option of ZoG A or ZoG B, which is to not only vote for jewry but make it our business to champion and campaign for them, all for free too!

You have a point tbh.
Political revolution is likely impossible.

Sorry I upset your delicate sensitivities petal

Your inference I don;t belong here because I called it a movement, it is, though I meant in general, one that's been compromised and astroturfed into championing kikes for ZoG, not just here but every other jew-wise resource also/

All the evidence in the world on nearly every thread and this one also.

Go on try to mock me by repeating the hasbara trick of "oy vey wait for Hitler", just so that we vote for ZoG for peer-pressured fear of ridicule by devious kikes.
No thanks.

you sound like a never-trumper
'it'll never happen'

You're repeating the exact same narrative the shills used against Trump. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried. You are obviously an overpaid faggot, and you're just one more reason why the kikes are going to lose.

So we have a D-lister agreeing with an A-lister. This doesn't help either of you. Your time is running out. You don't have many days left. How about you go outside and enjoy the sunshine one last time before the ends of your lives?

I'm not blackpilled, just realistic.
Trump was just supposed to be the first step on your ladder.

I confidently bet on Trump winning tbqh lad.

These are legitimate concerns, but who can better help France now? I think similar to Trump, Le Pen will solve the symptoms (mass immigration) and the causes (kikes in government). I think the next logical is step is to make it illegal to hold office if you hold dual citizenship. That should eliminate a large number of kikes.

*not the causes, my mistake

What that he's not Hitler but in fact an agent of Zion?

Never heard one shill state that, in fact the literal shills were the one's saying "oy vey, wait for Hitler" and Trump really is going to get rid of the neo-con kikes that have held America (and the West hostage) which was another carefully crafted jewish TRS MeMe designed to silence dissent.
Trump instead has filled his cabinet with the most odious contemptible foul neo-con zionist demons in Americas history.

Everyone that told us he was the realdeal was either mistaken or a paid liar.
Which are you,like I need to ask.

Here we are, Trump is now in,and now we're waiting for him to materialise into Hitler, because shills told us he would, he won't.

Besides trump isn't the discussion here

What's obvious is that I don;t want to encourage anyone to vote for international jewry
Yet you do insist we do vote for jews to save us from jews…

Explain for me, and anyone else out there reading this, just how you suppose we will beat the jews if we took your advice in voting for international jewry, hoping they will one day turn into Hitler?

One certain way to beat the jews is to oppose them and directly resist each and every device and scheme they force in our way.
You on the other hand, want us to vote for jews, so that you don;t reply with childish jewy mantras like "oy vey, wait for Hitler" because I don;t approve of your kikey tricks.

We* will win, but not if we allow kikes like you to astroturf our boards and hangouts with coercion to vote big jew corp.

*[I mean the collective non-jew "we",i.e. not (((you)))]

I don't care about that, I care about the fact you are acting like a nihilist shill

No I'm not, you are.
You've given up and accepted their truths.

I thought the Lebanese were the Christian kebabs.

(checked)
My truths are that anything is possible (Trump)

What the fuck is that shit?

I'm starting to believe the people calling the "weed lmao wait for hitler" poster shills…

who is this collective i wonder mind telling us your crew? :^)
implying that's not what you are saying, you didn't saw it because you're not from here rosbif.

So don't vote and see how far that gets you. Not participating and bitching about your choices really makes a lot of sense huh.

Are you stupid? it's a anglo-american thing to suck jewish cocks, it has everything to do with protestantism aka judaism in disguise.

So you admit you don't know a damn thing about the relevant choices France has and you are not French, but have such an investment of info against just one candidate, but choose to not know anything about the others or how French elections work? Yet, you blanket this thread with your dislike for Le Pen, but you blame me for "astroturfing", after I point out that you know nothing on the other candidates? Not to mention, you are waiting for anons to spoon feed you about info regarding other candidates in France, and will not take the time to look up and learn that info on your own accord?

Yeah, you are not worth the time. You obviously have an agenda in regards to Le Pen, paid or otherwise. Filtered.

(checked)
Shlomo btfo.

(checked)
It's actually really sad when you think about it, seeing how Martin Luther warned about them and wrote The Jews and their Lies.

Being a Christian and supporting Zionism is like asking for a first class ticket to Hell.

shut the fuck up, paki

What the fuck is a future western head of state meeting sand nigger cult leaders for?

im on your side but can we please have just one thread that does not devolve into some shitty religious discussion

Lebanon was majority Christian until their civil war from 1975-90. Muslims snackbarred and most of the Maronites were either killed in the fighting or fled to some other country. Leb Christians being in other countries is mostly because of this. Lebanon now is solidly Muslims - and it's normal for them to either have a clusterfuck of a government with a new Prime Minister every 8 months, or to go long periods of time with no PM at all.

There is a section in the Mein Kampf book that exactly describes that, but I don't have the exact page numbers anymore :^(.

Marine is a good lass, anyone against her is a kike shill.

because it is "redpilled" to worship a jew, right?

I can't say I approve of her taking the party in a kosher direction, but other than that she's our gal.

technically he became a rabbi the literal translation means teacher, also in the bible every word 'jew' actually used to say 'judea' the tribe of judea were the original caucasians because they came from the caucus region
smh himmler knew all of this anons

forgot link
archive.is/LKazq

Yes, It's also redpilled to derail random threads with religious D&C and promote marxism.

oh screw it heres a redpill for you gents.
king david was descended from the tribe of judea and and as such was caucasian, Christ was a direct descendant of king david and race mixing is a way to corrupt the bloodline and prevent the second coming of Christ just like the fallen angels tried to do interbreeding with the earth women trying to corrupt the bloodline and prevent the original birth.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

that's okay my friend it's a high level redpill you don't have to swallow it just keep it in your mouth and remember it when you need it.

which part do you want cited? all of it? this comes from years of research not just one article, heres a good place to start.
also note the jews are from JUDAH not even originally in the tribes that the tribe of Judea (not judah) came from
archive.is/PUs4l

As a Frenchanon, allow me to give you a taste of french "laïcité" : it's a little french thing, that's separate from what anglos call "secularism".

Secularism means that the state doesn't care what you believe in, and everyone is allowed to practice his religion everywhere, within the confines of the law. However, the state itself is often a markedly religious institution, like you have in the UK (church of England is the state religion) or in the US ("In God we trust" on the bills).

French laïcité is different.
Laïcité means that there is no state religion, and that NOBODY brings that shit up in public. When they say "ban religious symbols in public places", they mean in schools, hospitals, all state-run institutions (and private businesses can choose to do the same), not the street (so far, it's ok to wear a headscarf in the street, but it was banned for schools a few years back).
You have to understand that, due to a legacy of anticlericalism, religion is considered a private matter in France and, until identity politics started spilling over, it was considered VERY rude to brag about your being a believer, or an atheist for that matter, in public : in fact, religious affiliation was kept secret to avoid discrimination (see "L'affaire des fiches", where freemasons in the french administration kept records to make sure catholics were passed over for promotion).
This is partly due to historic masonic influence, and partly due to the bullshit of the Catholic Church (they overestimated their political power and thought they could do as they pleased because "muh Church's Elder Daughter")
The only country that tried french-style laïcité was Turkey under Atäturk, and it kinda would have worked if they weren't Turks (Erdogan is currently working towards restoring a caliphate, btw).

So in short, banning all religious garb is not only perfectly concievable to most french people, it's seen as a good thing : you'll still be free to wear your silly hats, but don't bother us with it at school/work.
It's a good way to allow for painless cohabitation of different ideologies instead of identity politics (christians, pagans, atheists, for example) where it is possible, and a GREAT way to spot out those who don't fit in.
That's also the reason french people are more likely to be a bit more lenient towards those arabic immigrants who have obviously adopted french customs, and much harsher towards those who didn't.

If you've got the time to dump some redpills, I say dump it user. Finding out the jews tried to civil war in germany in 1918, how they were kicked out of nearly every society they've ever inhabited, or the blood libels didn't come from anons just throwing things out on a whim. There were either articles or whatnot to back it up.

this was a political move – she knew ahead of time she'd be expected to wear the headscarf – but a political move that i enjoy seeing. MADAME PRESIDENT

Of ffs,
Oh yeah ? Then show me one muslim allowed to wear a headscarf in a school where a christian is denied his cross in France.
Protip : you can't. In fact, in the school I attended, while there were no headscarfs, it was tolerated, as everywhere else, for christians to wear discrete crosses around their necks : litteraly the only christians who complained where utter retards, usually teachers, who thought a school was an appropriate place to drag around a piece of wood the size of my hand and try and endoctrinate pupils into their retarded death cult.
I tried to remain somewhat neutral in my previous post, but fuck that.
You have no idea how tired I am of you fucking people, always crying about how the state is "making war on your religion", event though you haven't tasted the boot of oppression for a thousand years, except at the hands of another variant of your pedo cult.
We now live in an age where I know not of a single fucking christian institution that is not pozzed to hell and back : you either have to throw away every sane value you have in service of unchecked zionism, mass immigration and tolerance at the whim of a pope/reverand/minister, or you have to go at it alone/with a group of friends, which places you on the exact same footing as the pagans you do so love to accuse of LARPing.

If you can show me a single fucking idea that is both espoused by christianity, absent from the european religions/philosophies AND not a clear invitation to societal suicide, I swear you'll greatly improve my view of christianity, but I'm not holding my fucking breath.

first post
always

You have no idea how tired we are of atheist missionaries blowing their stacks during what should be a peaceful conversation.

That goes for you, as well. Getting angry helps no one.

look faggot, if you have a better choice of action that we don't know of, enlighten us.

Considering there's a board here where christians go to whine about how we're too evil and intolerant for not wanting to worship their god, even if it means leaping to our deaths, you have some fucking gall to talk about "peaceful conversation". You rather seem to be hoping for "peacful conversion". Does it trigger you this much that I ask for one fucking decent idea ?
When the fuck did you arrive here ? Holla Forums was never about having tea parties, it was always about testing the other poster's ideas with as much vitriol as possible, in order to toughen them up, and to trim the fat in their rhetoric.

You dislike my tone so much it makes you not want to debate ? Fine, I'm not in the habit of listening to crying infants.
Just remember atheists aren't the ones endlessly pushing their fanfictions on this board going on and on about how Odin really is rabbi Yoshua, how Abraham was actually a blue-eyed ayy etc. It's a fucking infection, it was contained to atlantean threads a year ago, and it needs to go back to that.
Even better, if you want your /x/-tier ideas tolerated, go to /x/. I'm sure they'll welcome you, and we'll be able to talk about shit that matters, such as what to do today, instead of seeing up endlessly bring up the ethnicity of people who died 2000+ years ago.

wew

Well for one arch duke ferdinand was assassinated by a blackhand society member (later mi5 mi6 oss etc.) but at the time it was the rothschilds bank of england
anderson cooper is a direct descendant of one of the original bloodlines of the illuminati his mother is a vanderbilt and the vanderbilts were the astorias or astors

daily reminder that we need to meme her now or never so Rev up those memes
Also these shills are clearly not from here as you can see by their overuse of the term "ZOG" but written like ZoG which is very suspicious. The anti le pen shills also think trump is a zog shill. Just Report and Filter.

Le Pen wants to ban the kippah and force Jews to eat pork:
archive.is/7ANoA
Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food: French National Front to stop Muslim and Jewish pupils having pork-free school dinners:
archive.is/pj2An
Marine Le Pen calls for establishment of Palestinian state
archive.is/7jmcm
We must choose between Assad and Islamists in Syria – Marion Le Pen
archive.is/C0jjw
Marine Le Pen's Worldview: Embrace Iran:
archive.is/YMwXX
Le Pen Against (((Central Banking))):
archive.is/ZXFMh
(((French banks))) refuse loan to far-right leader Marine Le Pen to fund presidential campaign:
archive.is/CfYw8
Marine Le Pen and Golden Dawn ‘flirting’:
archive.is/HgIre
France’s Marine Le Pen quietly pledges to end faggot marriage
archive.fo/lTgIa

*rothschilds bank of england private spy network

Forgot to add:
They also seem to worship this disgusting "based" nigger "Dieudonne" who fucks a white woman because he is critical of kikes or some shit failing to realize we hate kikes BECAUSE of them importing niggers and promoting misegenation.

Crucify yourself

oc bakers need to make some shit like "FN-Chan and "Le Pen-Chan". Remember, we only have like 2 months until the election starts. Now is not the time for slacking off. We didn't meme höfer until 2 days before the election started and we can see where that took us…

Majority shitskin

you're right user

you're not right, whites are only about 11% of global population that's why the numbers are skewed

if somebody could translate the first image into french that would be great

Do you know how I know you're not from here?

When's the French elections? I know Le Pen is favored to win at the moment, but when is the actual process?

why is she so cute?

Delet pls.
Here, have some better versions.

thanks user

I'm willing to take a stab at this, but I have to ask, why the second requirement?
As someone who studies religion, it seems as though most major religions are as tributaries of the great river of ancient white knowledge. In my search for the original white religion, I have come to find that most religions contain traces of "European" religions and philosophies (quotation marks used because the original religion of man predates our habitation of Europe), and the variations themselves that exist today within Europe were in fact derived from a single prime source many ages ago, with locals adding on more traditions of their own and incorporating additional ideas from foreigners - most verifiably white, some not. This being the case, it becomes exceedingly rare to find some core tenant of an inherently good religion that is exclusive to that religion alone, and found in no other.

Because that's how modern, Jewified democracy works, user. Laws must apply to all of the people all of the time, because it would be rayciss for anyone to get unfair treatment. Every person, culture, religion, opinion, and country is equal, and that is the end of it.

Republics are a subset of democracy. If you have a republic, you have a democracy.

Lurk and stay lurk.

So is humanity.

Why does that have Marion instead of Marine

Did we switch timelines again? Wasn't Marion, Marine Le Pen before? Or the one running?

The only person who calls him that in the Bible is Judas

Why are pople quoting (1)?
So what if it's his first post? Not everyone spends their whole day here.

It was probably a PR thing, or her handlers fucked up. On the one hand, if you're in Lebanon obey their fuck rules, just like they're going to need to be…well, the optics of her with head covered with have been shit for her base, and the Jews will be stitched to try to condemn her for this since "muh feminism"

youtube.com/watch?v=yCUm2GthNJs
I'd embed, but some one else posted it some time ago
"The Way Life's Meant To Be" By Electronic Light Orchestra (or ELO). Every time I hear this song I find my self dreaming up the idea of a propaganda video showing the horrors of the hordes and old pictures of the areas they now occupy.

Give the lyrics a read/listen:

Well, I came a long way to be here today. And I left you so long on this avenue. And here I stand in the strangest land, Not knowing what to say or do. As I gaze around at these strangers in town I guess the only stranger is me. And I wonder, yes I wonder. Is this the way life's meant to be

Although it's only a day since I was taken away and left standing here looking in wonder, the ground at my feet, maybe it's just the old street, but everything that I know lies under. And when I see what they've done to this place that was home, shame is all that I feel. And I wonder, yes I wonder, is this the way life's meant to be

"Too late, too late to cry" The people say. Too late for you, too late for me You've come so far, now you know everything my friend. Just look and see the wonders of our world.

As I wander around this wreck of a town, where people never speak aloud, with its ivory towers and its plastic flowers, I wish I was back in 1981.Just to see your face instead of this place, now I know what you mean to me. And I wonder, yes, I wonder, is this the way life's meant to be

Anyone think this idea has something to it? Maybe a tool to help our french anons. I hope the italics came out right

fucking really despise the Clintonistas for stealing the "blonde pepe" meme since now I associate it with that dried up old cunt. Wonder if there's a way to somehow stamp a French flag or something onto the Le Pen Pepes or party initials as a way to differentiate.

Also, personally don't think Marie as German Dominatrix works simply because she's too old and it will most likely be adopted as anti-propaganda.
Putting her niece there would be far better. I'll try to see what I can do with photoshop…

Do French have their own, French-language equivalent equivalent of 8 Holla Forums? Because if they don't, they are in deep shit based on the showing here.
With such little time to go, they should be churning out propaganda overtime as this place was for Trump for fucking 18 months. Non-native speakers can only do so much. Just like the Austria election and the upcoming Afd, only natives who understand their own culture and language can do this really well.

LOVE IT!

"The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they calculated on the stupidity of their adversary. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves. …
Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would be great.

The Jew knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the correctness of his assertions on the previous day.
Many times I stood there astonished.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them. "

Why is it every day becomes like groundhog day on nationalist boards?
We had it with Gert Wilders the other day
We get it with Anders Breivik every other month
and again with FN

Ignoring how Marine has a kike boyfriend and attempted to kick out her own father for his antisemitism, despite the fact he was the founding father of the party.

Marion's father is Roger Auque, who was a self-admitted Mossad spy and journalist who died in September 2014

He wrote about it in a book "In The Secret Service", in which he revealed that he had been a spy for Israel.
"The Israelis, Auque reveals in a sensational autobiography released after his death, had asked to be introduced to a French businessman of Lebanese descent Iskandar Safa known as "Sandy," and in return promised Auque an interview with Sheikh Obeid, the spiritual leader of the Amal militant group based in Lebanon.

Auque accepted the request and came to Israel, where Amos was waiting for him along with the Mossad agent "Tony" and Israeli diplomat Uri Lubrani.

The interview with Sheikh Obeid never took place, but Auque ended up with a different story in his lap. When he returned to Paris, Auque fulfilled his part of the deal and introduced Lubani to the French businessman.

"During that time I established very close ties with Israel," Auque wrote in his biography. "I would travel there a lot. I wasn't just a journalist.

"The Israeli intelligence services paid me to complete certain missions, such as secret missions in Syria under the cover of a reporter. These missions were at times very dangerous, and I risked the worst, including death in the case of failure. I traveled to Damascus a number of time in order to make contact with the local elite, doctors, researchers and others – all of whom wanted to emigrate to the United States. Every time I would get the equivalent to a month's wage."

Roger Auque passed away in early September as a journalist and France's Ambassador to Eritrea. He was 58 years old at the time of his death – he fought cancer, which stuck him at the beginning of his career as a diplomat in the service of the French Foreign Ministry, during the last two years of his life.

Auque, a veteran combat war reporter who survived 391 days in Hezbollah captivity, decided in the last days of his life to write up his secrets, his adventures and the mysterious missions that he took part in.

His services, he claimed, were not limited to the Mossad."
http:// www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4627312,00.html

This isn't some sudden new revelation, I'm not even trying to be edgy and laying down some explosive shocking detail, this is old and only a few years old.

So I must ask, why is everyone in this movement being overwhelmed by collective amnesia?

It's these shared hallucinations of the drones that has enabled this movement to be shifted over to the zionist friendly edge of the spectrum, this of course is ultimately a carefully calculated dead-end to misdirect the movement.

However it's too late, the majority of those who class themselves as Red-Pilled are convinced that aligning with isreali neo-con zionist ambitions is a step in the right direction.
It isn't, it's suicide for Europeans to align with any single aim of political zionism.
It's not 1488D chess, its subversion and misdirection.

Perhaps when all the nonsense has died down in 6 months or so we can have a serious discussion here about the way the secret services have steered the movement kikewards and against our own interests.
So I'll repeat this comment again seeing as every day is groundhog day for the hasbara kikes on here.

Not surprised tbh

It's not a dead religion, unlike your "gods".

I feel you, but not voting isn't an option when steering the government away from outright poz globalism

Jews must get purged from Europe once more: The (((EU))) must be smashed into a thousand pieces and flushed down the toilet.

Hah, good one. Guy was a soft moderate.

I think Le Pen went full retard on this one. She should have wore the scarf, since she was on their soil. That's one of the ideas of nationalism - a guest must accept host's customs.
When you rightfully force visitors from Lebanon to follow your rules, you better follow their rules, when you travel to Lebanon.

No, not in this political climate. It would signal to other Europeans that she like everyone else merely licks imam ass, whether on mud kike soil or not. To see someone refuse to bend the knee to mud kikes is good regardless of where it happens. Take your moral high ground philosophy back to the college campuses, it doesn't work on the masses.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Wrong assessment. She made a great call.

necrobumpg43gh54hg