Radiactive particles all over europe right now

https ://theaviationist.com/2017/02/19/u-s-air-force-deploys-wc-135-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-to-uk-after-spike-of-radioactive-iodine-levels-detected-in-europe/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

anyone else hear about this? evidently radioactive iodine particles have been detected all over europe. this stuff is used pretty extensively in the medical practice. now the thing that caught my eye is the list of european nations where this shit is being detected, they've all got rapefugee problems. the (((msm))) has been pushing the possibility of dirty bombs made from medical radiological components for a long time and it got me thinking… so they let in all these violent islamic retards, pushed them into whatever jobs… how many got into nursing? or just any job with access to an oncology ward? what if, a lot of those grenade attacks were using cores consisting of radiological substances?

just sayin, it's being investigated by the airforce and they're looking for the cause, but they won't tell anyone if the rapefugees found a new way to have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Environmental_effects
archive.fo/r3za5
archive.fo/jrmz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just a note, the only other way you end up with this particular compound is natural fission in uranium deposits. so either, there is a fucking massive uranium deposit that no one in europe ever discovered during the nuclear, covering all of europe in radioctive iodine, or the man made version is being spread around on a mass scale.

nuclear race*

In fairness, virtually every European nation has rapefugee/mass immigration issues issues.

What is the catalog

I highly doubt the average dune coon is capable of building a dirty bomb. Much less a bomb that affects ALL OF EUROPE.

there's one, I missed it, sorry if there being two triggers you.

it's pretty low level, not hazardous. they're smart enough to make grenades, all they need is access to medical radiological components to put inside. you're almost right about how stupid they are, but missed the thing they couldn't figure out… that minute traces of radioactivity from the small sources available in medical equipment is not deadly and when spread by even a modest explosion becomes too diluted to do anything. they understand explosives, but not radiation.

I'm not doing all that for a momentary thought I had while taking a shit. I posted a brown person and broke the link, anything more is for something worth a series of threads imo.

It's just geoengineering

There's always the chance that a Russian sub just melted in half and they haven't gotten around to telling anybody yet.

it would have had to of exploded in massively spectacular fashion, and that still wouldn't produce radioactive iodine, it'd be plutonium, curium, americium, a little uranium, and another element I can't remember off the top of my head. spent nuclear fuel doesn't consist of radioactive iodine. it only occurs in man made medical applications, and from natural unrefined uranium deposits undergoing fission… and this would have to be a fuckhuge deposit.

Take that faggot shit to kikebook then

Iodine-131 is a major product of active or recently active reactors. (Half-life of 8 days.) It is one of the biggest radionuclides of concern following a reactor accident. It's why iodine tablets are standard safety equipment at nuke sites.

This sort of thing has happened before. The Chernobyl disaster was first revealed outside of the Soviet Union by detection of radioactive material in Sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Environmental_effects

"Iodine-131 and caesium-137 are responsible for most of the radiation exposure received by the general population."

Archive:
archive.fo/r3za5

I thought this had something to do with a nuclear reactor being shut off after some faulty shit.

Well, we did have an incident in Norway where radioactive jod got released, but it was around 10% of the amount that we can release in a year.

Stuff have been blown out of proportions.

radioactive iodine would not be the only radiological material present in the case of a reactor exploding from a sub. it would not be anywhere close to the predominant material detected.

>In France, particulate 131I reached 0.31 µBq/m3 and thus the total (gaseous + particulate fractions) can be estimated at about 1.5 µBq/m3. These levels raise no health concerns.
archive.fo/jrmz4
Apparently no Happening here. Still though, I'm interested to know what caused it.

shut off is very different from release of radioactive material all across the european continent. the media is disseminating a bunch of different narratives to try and muddle the issue before anything is even concretely known.

we need some weaponized autism to figure out some wind direction maps and find the source. my guess though? you'll find that the wind wouldn't produce the scattering on the map.

Yes, it would be. By radioactive activity, it is far stronger than any of the heavy isotopes you list, which are hardly radioactive at all.

The part that's dangerous about used or partially used fuel is the fission products and fission product daughters, which decay fast enough to produce high levels of radiation. (The shorter the half-life, the more radiation is produced from a given mass of material. Uranium-235, with a half life in the billions of years, is more dangerous by heavy metal poisoning than radiation sickness.)

I love the science illiterate neo/pol/.
Not even someone who barley passed high school physics would be stupid enough to make up such bullshit.
Also this

Keep on sliding, losers. Tell yourselves you're geniuses to ease the pain.

too much /n/ shitposting lately

jews

Thread theme.

Perhaps the mudslimes themselves were irradiated.