Twitter-chan is over. What's next?

Twitter-chan is over. What's next?

Twitter is stepping up it's censorship game big time. Suspensions, shadow-banning, "Ghost-deletion", reach-limitting, etc.

It feels like being there is barely of any use anymore.

All other platforms seem to be doing similar stuff. Facebook bans/suspends/removes very lightly too. Reddit is censoring more and more every month, and ever more shamelessly. And so do all the other platforms.

And this is "Just the beginning" according to Twitter itself: twitter.com/mrdonut/status/828984092158865408

It is time to get serious about this. We've allowed them to do this with barely any repercussions for too long.

In this thread we discuss possible courses of action. Including but not limited to:

Moving to another platform

We already hit critical mass during the election. We're big enough to make anything happen. If we agree to start using any platform en masse we can make it huge just by ourselves.

Yeah, I know, there's gab, but gab is retarded and won't let us join. I've personally been waiting for access for months. At the time where a massive exodus from Twitter could happen. It's idiotic. Useless.

What is preventing someone with big pockets on the right from funding a Twitter alternative? How can we get rid of those obstacles?

Also keep in mind something. We don't need everyone to move to a new platform from the beginning. As long as we get the best people to move, the rest will follow.

Using an open-source / distributed alternative

Are there any that actually work and would be usable and attractive enough to drive the masses to use it?

Building an alternative

We could surely put up a dev team to work on an alternative. Maybe a platform that would automatically calculate montly-cost and donation goals to stay afloat? Maybe start from an existing open source project?

Start putting pressure on public officials

Twitter is dropping its pretence of being a free-speech platform. At least in any meaningful sense of the term.

This puts public officials in the position of being preeching not to the public but to a specific crowd. We can and we should complain.

Imagine if we got Trump to start using some other platform. Millions would follow immediately. It could very easily accellerate Twitter's downfall and replacement.

We also see what happens after every tweet from @realDonaldTrump. Tons of verified accounts with tens of thousands of re-tweets, always at the top. What's the deal with that? Let's put pressure there too, so Trump's team starts looking into what's going on there.

Exposing the censorship

Let's develop tests to prove that it's not just filtering abuse, but unpopular ideas.

—-

Any other suggestions are welcome.

A few sources on the topic:

blog.twitter.com/2017/an-update-on-safety
youtube.com/watch?v=UqrcXtGalF4
video.supernerdland.com/watch.php?vid=1b86aa021
heatst.com/tech/twitter-is-now-ghost-deleting-offensive-tweets/
blog.dilbert.com/post/151981022076/is-twitter-shadowbanning-me

Other urls found in this thread:

tox.chat/
tox.chat/download.html
wiki.tox.chat/users/tox_over_tor_tot
8ch.net/tech/res/680618.html
quitter.se
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snap_Inc.
urbit.org/posts/address-space/
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
gs.smuglo.li/jimcherney
shitposter.club
freezepeach.xyz
gs.smuglo.li
github.com/irungentoo/toxcore/issues/1398
nodes.tox.chat/
wiki.tox.chat/users/nodes
wiki.tox.chat/users/runningnodes
quitter.no/
github.com/JFreegman/ToxBot
prism-break.org/en/
degooglisons-internet.org/alternatives
privacytools.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a white house petition started, perhaps trump will listen to those

nationalization of free speech platforms makes sense, just like water and roads

Well. That'll have to be done by an American national.

You can make a twitter clone in just a few hours. Code is ridiculously simple unlike the bloatshit of kikegook.

kikegook, that's a good one user. In fact I'm going to pretend I came up with it myself when the opportunity to use it comes up.

Ok, but we need some consensus to start using it en masse. Otherwise it'll die.

If there was no point in shitposting on twitter then they wouldn't be stepping up their censorship game. You're weak and gay.

Problem is nobody is going to move to another platform until they do and that'll happen naturally, and has to happen naturally. Until then you either continue working within and double your efforts or you cede to the enemy.

Invading normie safe spaces has one purpose and one purpose only. To disrupt otherwise peaceful hugbox environment. It's all about causing chaos.

This is not a great plan. If the Democrats regain control of the government, they would end 'trolling' quickly.

Seems like it will just be over for you guys that use it while everyone else that does (degenerates, normalfags, jews) will not have a problem. So what's the point of moving to another one which no one else will use? It will just be a circlejerk until it dies out.

user, we go to where the normies are. The issue is that they aren't leaving plebbit, twit and kikebook fast enough.

We have to make those platforms unappealing to them. When they go elsewhere we'll follow them.

Yeah. And this thread is part of that natural reaction to Twitter censoring users.

We can also use it to think of a better solution that ending on voat, or some other shitty platform that nobody will use.

Considering how much the range of acceptable discourse is narrowing on leftist platforms, a lot of people would be inclined to move to the alternative.

Also, we can always organize raids which would be much more effective than staying there unknowingly shadowbanned.

Exactly. It's actually hilarious, not something to be overwhelmed by. Twitters stock has shit the bed like none other and that flaming black cock sucking homo Jack Dorsey running it like a tyrant refuses to change his model. The company will die. We triggered them to act and that will set the standard that'll eventually encompass the Alt-Lite rejects and then your basic bitch conservatives, and finally the pewdiepie gamergate types.

They're literally on the path to kill 50% of their user base on top of everything that is plaguing the company today. Likely it wont last without someone taking over complete control of it or buying it out. When it dies in a few years you'll be able to reap a well deserved reward of killing an entire social network.

That's the point. We cannot squat on normie platforms. We aren't allowed anymore.

Our options are therefore:

. Building genuinely free speech platforms.
. Moving to the darkest reaches of the internet, and do raids instead.

We should probably do both.

What's next is Urbit. We've had this discussion from time to time and all the objections people have to it are shit. True its still in its infancy, but it doesn't matter.

The fact is that moving to a different website is treating the symptoms rather than the disease, we have to stop being dependent on servers controlled by other people. The client-server model must die, time for a real p2p social network.

Or we outsmart them.

If they throttle you for following conservatives and posting to #whitegenocide you do the opposite. Follow nothing but SJWS and post your dank memes to #refugeeswelcome.

ANYONE SUGGESTING GABBAI IS A FUCKING SHILL
GNUSOCIAL OR VPNS, FAKETEXT, AND TWATTER RAIDS TAKE YOUR PICK

gab.ai? Not very fleshed out yet but what do you guys think?

Which is a good VPN provider.

But gab is fine. I've never even heard of anyone getting banned there.

Yeah, well… we should indeed depend as little as possible on other people's infrastructure. However the idea that the free-speech battle is over is a defeatist idea. We should at least give the fight for our right to host our own services openly and legally.

You might have missed the e-mail, because it doesn't take that long. I joined the list in January and got an account within a week.

There's also minds.com which is like a mix of facebook and twitter in terms of functionality. No waiting list there.

gab is a honeypot.

Guys we need to capitalize on the Ethereum platform. We could develop a facebook platform, hell you can steal the codes and apply it to ethereum. But it provides a decentralized internet platform for us to have free speech. And i know the normies will follow our lead.

I have 4 invites remaining, if anyone wants in right now

Well, yeah. But that's not like using the platform as intended. Also, we haven't quite been outsmarting them at all lately. Whenever someone gets suspended all everyone does is

If we're going to really make an alternative it can't be explicitly right wing. Just pro-free speech.

Otherwise there's going to be no liberals to bully on it.

I think I'm not interested in something named with the hebrew word for the scribe that corrects the record at temple.

Nice source there, faggot. I've been using it for months and haven't seen any evidence of this.

I'm actually looking to launch a social platform myself. My idea is it's a mobile/app platform where you're limited to use it only an hour a day. It's a response to social media fatigue.

Willing to make it a ghost redpill platform of sorts. What do you think?

Does anybody actually use that? Honest question.

What's that?

Can we petition Thiel to fucking do something?

He's one of us and has the money and ability to do it.

Sure you are. You just can't go around screaming NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT JEW everywhere. They stepped up their game, step up yours.

Which is exactly what gab is, literally the description of the site almost word for word.

That's probably because nobody is even allowed there in the first place

Stay your ground. Find ways to work around the artificial limits and continue shitposting. Make the site unusable to normalfags due to too much filtering and let Twitter hang itself.

I've been using cryptostorm. Seems alright but its not like you can ever 100% trust anyone

Gas yourself

I like this. Also, I may have a stupid idea… MySpace. That shitty coldfusion ridden filth of the 90s.

Urbit is all about hosting your own services

It's a really weird coincidence don't you think?

To be fair Felix is quite obviously a secret Holla Forumsack.

I mean his last video was literally him watching funny WebM's on 4chan.

Yeah, but is anybody using it? And even if we decided to populate it, do we have any reason to expect unfettered discourse there?

gas yourself

Is it ready for production use? Last time I checked it wasn't.

The founder is hardcore Christian and talks about it constantly. Gab is slang for "talk" and he says the .ai sands for Artificial Intelligence but don't clarify how that applies.

He's given no reason not to use it other than it's hard to get in. I've had an account for many months but I barely use it because there is no Android app yet.

Enjoy making a new account on twitter every few weeks then I guess.

There's people using it, if you mean minds.com. A number of youtubers are on there like Sargon, which means they plug it to their following. Word spreads etc. Have a look around it and see what you think.

This. At the very least, try to piss off as many celebrities and VIPs so it makes them quit twitter. That will force twitter to crack down a lot harder if its primary assets are threatened leading to more user frustration and plummeting stocks.

There is now. Only beta open to donators though at the moment, I think. Check the Google play store.

Yeah I understand,its just for my socialmedia shitposting needs,my isp gives me 10-12 dynamic IPs and it is randomly circulated everytime I turnoff/on modem and most have been banned.Even here 3-4 of them are banned

normalfags already consider this "le spoopy danknetz" because it isn't on jewgle and has a somewhat-archaic interface compared to the web2.0 cuckery they're used to.
There are several routes now that I consider it:

privacytools.io I won't spoonfeed any more than that.

"gabbai" means "correct the record" in heeb - kill yourself.

I think enough people used it to chase Zoe Quinn off it again :^) correct me if I'm wrong on this - I remember an image with her saying she loved it then bitching about muh nadsees and fucking off again

because it's not just 'gab' it's 'gabbai' - why choose .ai?
.club would be more fitting tbh "gab club"

It doesn't need to be explicitly right wing. But one would think that someone on the right would be willing to fund a free-speech platform considering all the censorship from the current dominant platforms.

Go for it.

Trump himself could easily help kill twitter if he just used an alternative platform that promotes freespeech in its policy and stated such on his own twitter or at a press conference then only post from there so that only way the media and others can get news and updates from Trump is from that new platform. Twitter needs to end up like myspace as it is and kikegook is already being finished because a lot of young people hate it. Other major players who feel the same like we know Wikileaks does can also move there and that can be the beginning of everything.

Whoa spooky coincidence, man! Except 95% the userbase is Trump supporters.

If I wanted to be left out of a social media platform I'd try to join gab… again.

One thing we can do is build up a network on there, and mass block any accounts that pay twitter to be sponsored. Then encourage others to do the same. The more people doing that, the more twitter's value drops because companies aren't getting anywhere by paying twitter.

Quarantining ourselves is not a good move at this point in time. Even if you count all of the civic nationalist cucks that are personified by /r/The_Donald, we're still less than 50% of the population. The memes have to be brought to where the normalfags are, and one of these places is Twitter.

The places on which we can strongly interact are here, 4chan, Reddit, Twitter, and any number of BBS/phBB forums. Collectively, these sites all exert a fair degree of influence over what is said on Facebook (a site which is more difficult to subvert due to namefaggotry).

If you take Facebook, then you take America. The solution isn't to run away and hide. We need new ways to influence the larger Facebook conversation. Tip: Create an egg page with funny memes, gain many followers, and then one day, start dropping redpills.

Why then is it only shilled to Trump supporters, and places like here?

A lot of niggers and aut-kike cucks support Trump. So do kikes, your point?
It's a jewish word, and a seemingly jewish website, please fuck off

cryptostorms has about 20 or so endpoints I think. can't post on cuckchan at all, but thats a blessing in disguise

IT'S A VOLUNTARY QUARANTINE!
Back me up, Kek!

Would be even more effective if such a redpill payload was delivered all at once and overwhelm their system. Imagine thousands of anons doing that on the same hour after weeks of building innocent profiles attracting followers.

That's only part of the plan. The truth is… most of the time you don't even know when you're being banned. And the criteria used to censor is purposefully hard to grasp. Also, there's a limit to how much I'm willing to make to post fucking tweets on nigger-lover's platform.

Maybe because leftists are already comfy and catered to at twitter? Why else would you promote a free speech website at places like this? Leftists don't need free speech, all they talk about is "fuck white people" and the Kardashians. WE need free speech, we need a place other than imageboards where we can network and drop redpills. By and large the people who use gab aren't redpilled, they're just average Trump supporters.

And you don't find it strange AT ALL that it's, in your words, "95% Trump supporters"? Where are the shills that would want to disrupt such an operation?

if I remember correctly someone at gab wanted a user to take down an image that said "kill jews man"
why?

As opposed to being shadowbanned and shit on twitter? Twitter is not only a lost cause, it's a sinking ship.

What the fuck Holla Forums not everything has to be jewish.

tox.chat/

Install a Tox client - tox.chat/download.html
Tox over Tor - wiki.tox.chat/users/tox_over_tor_tot

Join LainBot Club Cyberia
415732B8A549B2A1F9A278B91C649B9E30F07330E8818246375D19E52F927C57F08A44E082F6

Join Groupbot Tox Chat
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5

8ch.net/tech/res/680618.html

this was during the election I specifically remember it being changed on some guys quote that sits below the header image. He began ranting that gab was a honeypot cause they went against the free speech clause, pretty much, enough people bitched at gab and they allowed it to say kill jews man.

I seriously doubt this happened at all. I post shit about kikes all day and haven't heard shit from @a or anyone. @a has given up on trying to get the app on the Apple app store, since Apple wanted him to censor his users.

if you're going to shill tox at least remind everyone that it broadcasts your IP. otherwise I can only assume you're doing it in bad faith

see: tox over tor (linked to in the post)

No I don't find it strange that most of the people on Gab are disenfranchised with Twitter at being shadowbanned and censored and decided to move somewhere else. Kill yourself my man.

know your enemy
lrn2war nigger

You're not addressing any of the legitimate concerns about the validity of the platform.
At all.
That isn't helping the case against it being a honeypot.

Because Holla Forums is made up of self hating jews,how do you think people here are so quick to say if someone is a jew or not,even this is a honeypot

Good sign they allowed it to stay though.
(heil'd)
This as well.

You haven't provided any proof that it is outside of

Yeah man, if a website supports freedom of speech in current year +2, it must be a honeypot. Stop posting here too, while you're at it then, fucking mongoloid.

What are the odds of it accidentally being a hebrew word?
Seriously.
What are the fucking odds?

Reminds of this one book where the nazis won and some nazi historians start studying the jews so closely they become the new jews.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

What are the odds man?? Better not take chances huh?!

Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself you fucking coward.

reported.

oof stolen trips.

But seriously, people who aren't orthodox jews don't use jew words in everyday fucking speech you fucking autistic neet.

user, I just can't in good faith accept the narrative that it was completely accidental.
That's just not reasonable.

He's jewing you. HWNDU demonstrates that it's mostly asians, syrians, and quadroons.
:^)

We jew the jews here. Counter-Jew Delta Force.

Any recommendations on where to go?

Then why .ai instead of… anything else?

Fucking this. The audacity of these kikes they can't just hide it they have to try and give us a hint don't they?

Nice one Chaim just another (((Coincidence))) right? I'd say better safe then sorry there's plenty of other alternate platforms to choose from anyway

gab is reasonable, gabbai is not reasonable.
gab is not what makes this suspicious, gabbai is.

I'm gonna have to agree on this. It was convenient that a bunch of nazis were being shadow-banned from twitter then suddenly the only place to flock to was a site with Hebrew dialects. To coincidental imo.

What is there to lose? It's a fucking twitter clone, it isn't like you're giving them your home address and phone number or credit card info. What are they going to do, get your IP and tell your internet provider that you're exercising your 1st amendment? Get a subpoena for your info? Jesus Christ you have to be a shill.

I think this is part of their weird kike-sephirot magick

After they cleanse social media you all know what they are coming after next right?

You're still not addressing the central argument here.

.ai as in .com was taken. Holy shit do some research on the guy. He's not jewish. Not everything is a coincidence. Go outside for a few minutes a a day.

what? i takes 2 days to get off the 'waiting list'

I was only pretending to be retarded. HWNDU people were mostly 4/pol/ and not representative of the posts seen on this board.

They're going to amplify nigger attacks, and try to shut it out of all media

Would they mind if I posted these?
Would they mind if I posted these seven-hundred times per minute?

The central issue that the name is weird? This is the best you've got? Kill yourself.

The guy's autistic let him sperg.

The issue is that out of all the possible .whatevers, the creator chose .ai.

Nope. I've posted images just like that directly on their server.

There are more domains, and cheaper ones than .ai, and .com
gab.club is for sale right now and makes more sense for a place to hang out and talk doesn't it?
I think I might buy it and host GNUsocial

pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah, the people here are too autistic to go outside to HWNDU. Although pretty sure some of them mentioned us

Not just that but the timing that the site opened up when many people on the far right were being banned from twitter. Like they were being corralled into gab like sheep.

Welp, you've convinced me it's a jewish honeypot. brb deleting system 32.

yo enough of this gabbai talk. Its making my fucking eyes bleed. Even if it's not a "honeypot" in the sense of harvesting our data, its obviously a containment board. Why the fuck would we use namefag boards if theres no normies to troll?

Well maybe Jim can make a new freespeech social media twitter replacement outlet he can make a gorillion shekels from like 2ch. He obviously has the skill experience and time to run it.

Anglin dailystormer is good,he is totally not a quadroon.

This, and there are quite literally hundreds of them, fucking hell

xD

Jesus Christ
hello reddit

Here you go

My advice is to enjoy imageboards while you still can.

Thanks, hopefully they let it stay up.

The reason why I don't see myself using an alternative ever is because the most enjoyable aspect of twitter is bullying jews and they won't sign up for that.

ohfuckohfuckohfuck

Meme magic will wipe the floor and has done so far, against shitty hebrew death cult magic. Shadilay my brothers!

This fuck yeah.
Real p2p social. They can't kill us - we are everywhere. Like some Gibsonesque cyber wraith an unkillable omnipresent force.

there are plenty of FOSS imageboard postscripts out there and they aren't very hard to maintain.
if jim cucks out someone else will take his place.

CONFIRMED

People don't care about virtues and other good things like that, they care about what's popular and things they can fap at. Let the world die so we can take it back.

Yeah, but the problem with stuff like this is that it requires too much knowledge, it's massively slow, and we don't even know Tor is trust-worthy.

I don't see why they wouldn't.

It's triple prescient because one of the minor themes in the Sprawl trilogy was the use of Shamanistic/Pagan belief systems as metaphors in cyberspace.

There's quitter.se

It looks like Twitter and with it's familiar interface and name, I'm sure we could ramp up a campaign around it. Sick of Twitter? Quitter.se

It's federated too - so even if you don't trust those running it, you can switch to another and still have inter-platform communication.

I might look at how to spin up a node tomorrow.

That's why the Twitter staff has been trying to make it accommodating for shitskins, they' hoping the mudslimes from the House of Saud will buy it.

Holla Forums if you are reading this thread why can't you do something to address this

Gee why not use Twister? Remember that piece of shit? Oh yeah, nobody does, because it was fucking trash.

Gabai is also a surname. And the name of a river. Signs point to it being Jewish still though…

I really don't trust these Bitcoin/Ethereum faggots. Cryptocurrency architecture rewards everyone who gets in on the ground floor and tells everyone else to fuck themselves.

They seem like a bunch of ultracapitalist faggots looking to circlejerk themselves into "fair Godhood" because they were there first and so have a hundred zillion billion FunkybuzzCoins.

I prefer free open federated software like GNUsocial, NNTPchan, and DIASPORA.

Andrew Torba isn't though. With the vocabulary he uses, it's a high chance he's a Holla Forumsack keeping it on the DL, not to mention the site's mascot is a frog and you earn frog points for posting.

Tor is optional.

Tor's probably ok as long as you're not Timothy McVeigh. Just using Tor is enough to get the NSA looking at your computer, but they probably won't come after you for just posting here. But that might change if a sufficiently progressive person gets in charge of the show there. Many of the memes on Holla Forums could be construed as inciting violence. They could show your posts to a judge and get you arrested.

Holla Forums is already well-established on gab.

So why even use it?

Which is why the service is gabb.ai, right? Oh wait. No, it's not, it's gab.ai. Do you lack the intellectual honesty to admit that you are attempting to make an assertion based on a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts? "b-b-but it's a sign that it's a cryptomisspellingdogwhistlelonggamesleeperagentservice!" Do you think that if they really wanted to build a honeypot they would give it all away via a "clever" allusion in the name of the service itself? Gas yourself.

Why "ai"? Because AI is cool, it's two fucking letters, and the more mainstream tld's were taken. Would you rather type gab.ai or gab.network? God. Someone should just register gabb.ai and have it redirect to twitter.com.

Either you're a shill or you're naive on what this is.

FEDERATED MOTHERFUCKER. It means you can follow anyone from another GNUSocial service.

On Quitter.se you are not locked up in a single commercial service; here you can follow and talk to microbloggers from the whole open GNU social network.

DAY OF THE REDPILL
We all pic a date. Get hyped up. And hit everywhere. I mean printers. Schools. Irl fliers. Call in to radio shows. Drop banners from overpasses. Of course all our fake accounts suddenly activate at once.
We brainstorm more. We need good marketing to normalfags not just humorous 4U "le hitler memes"… redpilling is not "shocking normalfags" but convincing them. We must be gentle wif they fee fees.

What are the popular ones though? It's weird why they wouldn't choose something like .net, unless they were going for a really short url.

GNU social will never be a solution to reaching normalfags, only Holla Forums types even care about it. Most normalfags don't even know what GNU is or why it's a good thing.

Shouldn't we contact the Don himself with this?

The reason why Twitter is good is that you can listen in on leftist echo chamber through idiots like William Gibson who just retweet everything. The only thing this would accomplish is constructing an echo chamber all for ourselves.

You're refering to the scarcity of the Urbit namespace? The thing is that the scarcity is specifically about *short* names, the idea behind it is to use this scarcity for the basis of a reputation market. You can have a free Urbit if you want, as long names are effectively infinite, but it means forgoing a reputation, which for us isn't really a big deal. Think of the short names as the city and the long names as the wilderness.

Read up on Zooko's triangle, there are good reasons for it to be constructed this way.

Is it possible the name of the site is meant to be a kind of injoke poking at the meaning of the word, to compare to Twitter or something?

Ideally the US government should buy twitter and have absolute freedom of speech on it, maybe when Trump gets banned from Twitter or someone close to him does, or some scandal with Jack comes to the surface. I believe Jack also has some pizzagate ties.

Ease him into it.

The best thing to do would be to

1. Create an echo account on GNUsocial that just repeats everything he tweets.
2. Get a lot of people on GNUsocial to follow that account.
3. Inform the Don that people can communicate with him on an uncensored network and are commenting there.

ENDCHAN.XYZ

The government's not the only threat in town.

I don't really care about the etymology of the site's name anymore, all I know is that it's already a decent platform that continues growing at a healthy pace. The site can be buggy and laggy at times, just reminds me of 8chs start.

STOP THIS HORSESHIT
Decentralized or bust. Centralization is legacy shit.

You've lived through the 00s and 10s. You know where that leads.

Try explaining this to the average mouthbreathing normalfags.

GNU will never be mainstream, ever. Linux might make some ground when it becomes impossible to find windows 7 computers, but that's it.

Use snapchat

Idiot. Nationalization of a social media platform means that U.S. law applies, which means 1st amendment, which means us.

i tried several pols and chans in recent weeks and imho there are no other relevant chans with enough reach / hive mind to meme effectively than cuckchan being shit and 8ch pol

pic showing fucky voat. vids of lena meier landrut "leak"

How is Snapchat a viable twitter replacement?

Also, how Jewish is it? I'm asking because I don't know and have never used it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snap_Inc.

They would hardly fucking know they're using it.

Normalfags and Holla Forums friendly fuckhead. Give them their fucking easy-to-use Twitter clone. Give Holla Forums the option of choosing a node a trust while still being able to interact with the normalfags.

What's the alternative? A fucking centralized nose-run service like Gob.ai?

Its a popular tag, he wants people who actually use it to find his profile. He also is probably embryonic Holla Forums, as you can see he was recently a libertarian, which is one of the first redpills most of us take. Believe it or not, some on Holla Forums still identify with alt-right, even though most of us aren't.

Sargon of Cuckad's secondary channel had shown a decent Twitter clone that claims to be anti-censorship.

Checked. Windows beyond 7 must been conceived by diversified developers.

Richard, I regret to inform you that the Constitution doesn't really mean anything anymore. If a President on the right side of history decided to ban speech which 'incites violence' (i.e. right-wing speech), the Supreme Court would uphold it.

urbit.org/posts/address-space/
>We adapt Alexander's vision to a digital republic as the pattern that authority is proportional to property. This pattern already has a name in the cryptocurrency community, which calls it proof of stake. Urbit's launch hierarchy is a sort of built-in proof of stake.

lel, I totally called it. Bunch of fags yelling "freedom" while preemptively crowning themselves kings. Fuck Urbit and fuck cryptocoinshit.

Windows beyond 7 is just trash that tried riding Apples success. Unfortunately, the windows user market has really no overlap with the Apple user market and Microsoft just ended up alienating all their users. Now the average windows user is about as retarded as the average Apple user.

None of that refutes what I said. You can go install Urbit right now and create a ship without permission or paying for it.

you shouldn't

I don't.

you defend those who do

This. Windows died for me when the telemetry trickery started appearing full-force during the beta tests of Windows 8. They said "goy we'll totally get rid of telemetry when the real version appears" but instead it basically became Microsoft's trademark now and is also backtracked to 7 and Vista. Fuck that.

Some eventually ascend. A farmer must tend his memes as well as flock.

How about "landlords already own the entire network and can kick you off when/if they feel like it for any reason whatsoever"?

Only limitlessly duplicable FOSS is trustworthy these days.

Bumping this. If you choose a service that is centralized, you will be Jewed.

We need to move to something Federated or Decentralized that will appeal to normalfags.

Precisely the reason I stopped automatic updates on my 7 PC and will never own a machine that runs later versions. I will eventually move over to Linux permanently, sincerely these days I don't really use my PC to play games anymore anyway.

Lol'd

there it is again

You're really not doing yourself any favors by shilling so hard and so obviously.

Aren't you tired of living in constant fear of shills?

Go farm goys at >>>/reddit/ they are easier to milk for shekels

Not like you can GetOnGab anyway amirite?

:^)

aren't you tired of shilling for a fucking gabbai?

Sorry I don't have a Reddit account.

fuck right off lad

Tbh even if you buy a machine that runs later versions, Windows makes it fairly easy to remove the new updates. This list helps: 8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html , but with closed-source shit you can never be sure.

If you want Linux, consider Mint. It's lagging behind a bit on security issues, but overall it's quite usable compared to Ubuntu (source project of Mint) and especially Debian (source project of Ubuntu). I say this as a frequent Ubuntu user that eventually got tired of its shit and moved on to Mint recently.

What's your opinion on this> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

Aren't you tired of shilling for something nobody (outside of sheltered basement dwellers) even uses?

For not having a Reddit account? Golly I wasn't aware we had a love affair for shitty archaic websites.

I have a better idea:
Mass report this native advertising kike so he doesn't have an 8ch account either. :D

But I do have an 8ch account, I'm a board owner on this website.

Good for you. Go harvest users somewhere else. It's not working here.

4cuck or Reddit are both rich in candidates.

There's no reason to shill here unless you're something more sinister.

OP asked for an alternative to twitter, I'm here to deliver. It's only you same few paranoid cucks arguing with me. Live in fear for the rest of your lives, everything is a honeypot.

As if Twitter isn't the Jewiest thing in existence. Gab could be called MatzoGefiltefishManischewitz and it would still be less Jewish than twitter

What board do you own?

wew

Your shilling could not be any more blatant if you tried

>>>/gs/

Admittedly completely dead for years but I wasn't lying. Go claim it if you're a bad enough dude and wanna do something with it, it's a short board name.

delete brownpill spam if true

Live in fear forever.

I guess you think not wanting niggers in your country means they scare you. you argue like a kike.

we need to shut down the internet forever

Done

End your life fam

I do just fine not visiting those sites and selling Twitter stock every now and then. Reddit is the fucking definition of a timesink.

Some forums and shady services do something like that guy who used a bot to copy and paste all of our threads on his shitty website. It might not work very easily in America, but I'm fairly sure I've seen "ghost social media" from East Asia where people don't really exist but are just a bunch of bots either spouting random shit or copying real users' messages. They do this until they populate the place with enough humans who are either curious about it or genuinely believe there's real people. Twitter cannot do that for shit though because they automate the response of literally everyone.

If only it didn't look like dogshit.

good

You really do argue like a fucking kike.

Fuck off you Bay Area fuckwit. How dumb do you think we are?

Just get goys from somewhere else. There's no shame in it. You've been caught. It's okay.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Mass movement of normies will only happen if normies are made uncomfortable enough to do so. the GNU option is the best in terms of security we have right now at this exact moment in time.

We actually need all of the above in order to successfully end twitter and protect free speech.

1. A safe place with a faggy, easy to remember name for normies, and an easy to use UI. (no, not gabb.ai. Pure cohencidence, etc.)
2. a disruption that forces normies to leave.
3. the concept that the 'new' place is 'better' or 'cooler' than twitter, prompting shilling from the new emergent userbase, forcing other users to sign up.
4. continued new content (posting) from the userbase.

wat

If you aut-kike retards hate us so much why do you come here?
And how am I shilling for 8ch when we're on 8ch?

You really are paranoid piece of shit.

You think you're not already on a list by posting here? Using a VPN? What difference does it make? Holy shit, there's a reason I keep telling you to live in fear for the rest of your life, you can't even act like a normal person here, what makes you think you can do it where you're 'really' unmasked?

Live
In
Fear
Coward

Because retards keep ignoring the solution.

You're fucking retarded lad, not wanting to use a site with jewish connections does not mean you're afraid of it.
You absolute fucking idiot.

Man you're really melting down.
Are you not meeting your benchmarks for second-round funding?

oy vey you just violated the NAP

This site is run by a big fat kike. Before with hotwheels too when he was supported by that ugly kike in his apartment. Everything is run by Jews, get over it or get off the internet. Or better yet, good luck finding a non-Hebrew web host for whatever shitty project you retards will think to cook up. Holla Forums couldn't even write a browser, think you morons could write a shitty twitter replacement, let alone find somewhere non-Jewish to host it? Think p2p is the future of everything?

LMAO

(checked)

Don't play too many games anymore really but cool board idea. Who is the qt you keep posting? Asking for a friend.

again, if you hate us so much why do you come here?
you come here to shill your jewish gabbai twatter HONEYPOT

>he's never seen squid kids

Do Jews just keep talking until they're gassed?

How is it a honeypot tho? You gonna explain that with some concrete evidence or just paranoid conjecture?

If you allow any traffic from any other internet source of any kind to grace your device for any reason at all you don't belong here. If you interact with normalfags in any capacity at all you don't belong here. You have to go back.

There it is again

Witnessing these trips

Really Makes Me Think 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1. If you just wanted users, you'd find them somewhere else, because no one here gives a shit about your shitty controlled opposition platform.
2. You obviously want users from here, specifically.

HMMM WHY WOULD THAT BE

Again fuck off to Facebook, Reddit, or 4chan.

reported
what the fuck lad, blow your brains out.

What's the context of those videos?
Wer ist die Alte und inwiefern ist ihr Gelaber relevant?

You gonna make me, tough guy? Or you just gonna spew paranoid conjecture with zero hard evidence while promoting some shit nobody will ever use outside of hardcore Gregor-type people?

I am so happy i never touched social media.

Talk with people in real life dudes, it has a much greater effect than anything social media pushes.

Don't play their game, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

😂👌

Triggered

there's that word again…

Who is promoting 8ch? We are using it not encouraging others to use it.
Fuck off, you have no idea how imageboards work

if acting like a nigger is your idea of fun you need to go back to reddit, nice reddit spacing please enjoy your ban

This, too.

😘

really faggot..?

Where did I imply this? God damn you're fucking retarded.
Maybe you're projecting some kind of newfaggotry

Nice derailing there.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/oven/

YOU ARE THE REASON A PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD HAS GONE TO SHIT YOU COCKSUCKING KIKE

You got played

jesus dude you're braindead

You're getting the gas

Right because you were super constructive. Zero facts posted, zero concrete evidence about how gab is a honeypot.

how do you upload images?

the name, the fact that it specifically targets aut-kikes and "channers"

The fact that it's Twitter 2 and you're following the "How To Build A Platform" playbook by first recruiting from shitholes and then banning them all later is evidence enough. You missed the Web 2.0 boat m'friend.

You have to donate, sadly. But it's any amount, even a dollar. The website is still in beta and eventually everyone will be able to post images, the feature itself is pretty new, and admittedly shit. Just use mixtape.moe

Why don't you follow your doctrine 100%, no mentioning of outsidefags, that includes twitterfags.

Anything else? This is great evidence.

Guys can we all get along and just post squid girl lewds?

Does your brother work for Steam?

Lel

your aggressive shilling for it, and fact that you're an obvious outsider.

That even casts more suspicious on you because you're aggressively targeting this tiny irrelevant shithole. Why do you want to absorb the userbase here in particular so badly?

fuck off kike

yeah, first week at best.

The fact that you actually think this tactic could work on fucking Holla Forums of all places shows just how much of an outsider you are.

you TRShills never learn.

This thread is highly instructive as to why any centralized operation is not to be trusted, period.

quitter.se, unsafe.space, and other members of the GNUsocial federation are a perfectly viable alternative to Goy.Lie and you won't get thought policed there because it's impossible.

Don't make the same mistake twice.
Don't participated in centralized platforms.

Follow your own doctrine, BO, no mentioning of places that might have E-Celebs there (oh no)

autism

Fucking this.

get AIDS from a nigger ☻

twitter has ecelebs on it so you should CLEARLY be sagefagging this thread with me until you get pissed enough to anchor it, right?

autism

there's a lot of oppai loli be prepared

she is some german singer that won eurovision song contest some time back. laptop of her boy friend was stolen 2 years ago and now there are rumors about 18gb of files with some fag baiting for money.

What options do we have? People will not give up their circuses easily.
1. use gabb.ai or some other kosher alternative against them (not my preferred option for sure)
2. build our own, non-kosher alternative
3. destroy the whole fucking system so there are no (((social networks))) in the years to come

her guy back then

Problem with this is tat we can no longer troll te normies. That said, we can always use another platform for newly redpilled normies and alt-lighters who would never be caught dead here.

I have the skills to do this, but not the time or money. It would also be difficult to get people on board to take the risk. Once you start up a platform, Zuckerbots will want to spam CP on it to try and get you shutdown for failure to remove it. That means you need mods and SJWs will undoubtedly infiltrate just like they do here. Not an insurmountable problem, but just bringing it up so that we know what we're up against.

they can't do jack. Private companies and all.

Good idea, but what platform and how do we know it isn't owned by SJWs? He certainly wouldn't want to go to anything we make.

I think this is the best bet for now. Get people mad about it. Get them to hate it. The less twitter et al feel they can get away with, the better.

Plebbit did that. It was first rumored, but a few years back they admitted it.

You had me right until paranoia

I suspect that the Neoreaction merchant may be onto something here. You can see political polarization getting worse all over the internet. If I start talking to trying to redpill certain liberals that I know, that's the end of our association. The solution here, unfortunately, is encourage all of the parties to separate. That sounds like what Urbit is trying to do.

I see no reason to start using Urbit, but in the event that it catches on with safe space proponents, how is it? Do we have one of /ourguys/ in charge of any of the galaxies? because I'd rather not live in Moldbug land if that's avoidable

MUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATIONMUH MIGRATION

MIGRATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF CUNT

I'm on a VPN 24/7 anyway. That plus a hardened browser helps avoid many of the pitfalls.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MIGRATE ALREADY GOYIM

no

no

no

Simply let Twatter implode?

Yes.

Its been imploding and losing money for years, the jews will the architech of their own destruction, people will naturally reach out to increasingly 'Anonymous' ways of connecting to people as the persecution for everything from the innocent to the political increases on social media.

I have a lot of fun on Twitter. Got into it with a big name actor yesterday lel. He got super triggered when I told him to keep his nose out of politics

I fear we've reached a stage where the government realizes how critical social media is in shaping opinion and they will not let entities they control die.
It's probably on establishment funding already and will mysteriously hang on as a zombie for years to come.

thinking this isnt the endgame

Lel, fucking endcucks.

Of course this is what will happen. Look at newspapers.

You're fucking retarded. What do you think will happen when one site is gone, people will suddenly stop wanting to virtue signal online?

They are already. AMZN, MSFT and Crababble etc. are being floated by deliberate outsourcing into the cloud by best buddies and three letter agencies.

DAY OF THE REDPILL
We all pic a date. Get hyped up. And hit everywhere. I mean printers. Schools. Irl fliers. Call in to radio shows. Drop banners from overpasses. Of course all our fake accounts suddenly activate at once.
We brainstorm more. We need good marketing to normalfags not just humorous 4U "le hitler memes"… redpilling is not "shocking normalfags" but convincing them. We must be gentle wif they fee fees.

Isn't endchan ran by goons? I can never remember why it is cucked, but I do know that it is cucked.

THAT IS THE ENTIRE TRICK!

All sides want to follow Trump. The good side wants to read his messages and enjoys his directness to the people, but the leftists want to ruin it for them. Trump has however, built up a very charismatic personality amongst the loyalists, as president and person his tweets are always interesting and valueable, so where ever he goes, his crowd will follow, and subsequently the leftist trash, traitors, commies etc. will too. But why are leftists so obsessed over the president simply tweeting, aside from (((obvious reasons)))? Because nobody cares about a leftist echo-chamber, see Tumblr. They need to latch onto him, like parasites, to remain relevant. Many of you still have this powerless mindset of the oldworld era, where the political enemy dominates the discussion and we have to adapt. Not anymore. We dominate the discussion now, and we can force it to == ANYWHERE == we want. It is in the best interest of the president, the american people and the united states as a whole, to build up a Trump-supporting twitter-equivalent, where we can exchange ideas and provide feedback that is accurately portrayed to the president. We can also take it a step further and openly ban the shit out of the leftist traitor scum, until they fall into a crippling depression, once they in turn become recipients of their own glorified censorship, driving the liberal mindset further and further to the fringe, until it is non-existant. It will depend on the president what the choice will be, but he must realize that he has the power to accomplish this.

Instagram seems to be a gathering ground for a lot of leftists.

Hope these shits sizzle in hell. I have zero sympathy for Iraq after it pladged allegiance to ISIS. They can fuck right back to their sandlands and leave me the fuck alone.

Have some more instagram cancer.

Liberals are actually skewing based Roosevelts quotes to match their agenda.

Jim does. Here's his account on smug gs.smuglo.li/jimcherney

Wow, they really do live in a fantasy land. Except if they confused beheading as neurology.

How do we know this site isn't a honeypot?

Personally I would recommend one of the instances run by Holla Forums affiliates (as the domain implies, quitter.se is run by a damn Swede):
shitposter.club
freezepeach.xyz
gs.smuglo.li

Yeah, I fucked the poodle on recommending quitter.se. It's run by communist SJWs. Use one of those others.

Into the trash it goes.

Looking at Urbit. Still trying to determine what exactly it's supposed to be.
It's pretty interesting, but it doesn't seem to be ready for prime time yet.

Twitter as a trolling platform is gone.

But we can still use it to generate opposition discourse by lurking and seeing what the insane shit the lefties are posting and passing as normal societal behavior.

It will intensify as an unobjective echo chamber that will only work against them. The nuttery will intensify and only work to turn normal people away from their position.

We must not let up.

This user gets it. The crack downs, the censorship, the algorithm "adjustments", on these sites are responses to tens thousands of complaints - due to our trolling, psyop, and hum/sigint activities. T_D is one of the best success stories. REEEddit has had to change literally everything about how their site works to keep T_D content hidden from normies. And the amount of cuck resources dedicated to trying to counter the content that still leaks out is great, bc it's tying up activists over memes and shitposts. Keep pushing lads, we want more heads for the wall.

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!@%!@#%!@[email protected]/* */

Everyone always flips shit over this.

ALL CHAT CLIENTS AND WEB BROWSERS AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ALL INTERNET CONNECTED APPLICATIONS BROADCAST YOUR IP ADDRESS!

THIS IS WHY YOU USE TOR/VPN

Instead of a (((central))) server, Tox is halfway distrubuted, but only halfway because it relies on central servers to allow for communication without opening ports and direct connecting to an ip address. It is end-to-end encrypted though, unlike IRC.

Retroshare is fully distributed, but retroshare is a fucking mess.

Believe it or not, for Retroshare to work, your direct-ip is most definitely shared, this is what allows other people to connect to you in the first place without a central server.

Also believe it or not, you can use TOR! and give out a .onion instead of an ip address, Tor functionality is fully integrated into retroshare, and using it is well documented.

Also the big difference between Tox and IRC is this end to end encryption, since it is not fully peer 2 peer.

Tox is end to end encrypted with every user, including with every user in "Group Chat". This means the central servers used to translate hashes and assist in communication will not see decrypted communication.

With IRC on the other hand, the central server can see and log any communication. You can use https, but that is encryption between you and the central server, the central server does the decryption.

With Tox, the end recipient decrypts the message.

Thiel already did something like kikebook but better. It is called Palantir, like in TLOTR

That's really not enough, simply stepping up your game won't cut it when stats are wayciss and offensive and are liable to get you banned/limited/or whatever other jewish censorship they're using.

Tox only uses those intermediate servers (super nodes) when you are in TCP-only mode, which would only be used if you are proxying over Tor (Tor does not support UDP, which is the default transport protocol Tox uses) or using a mobile client (it saves battery life). Otherwise Tox is 100% peer to peer, no servers other than ones used to bootstrap to the DHT if you don't have any friends added. The Groupbots are only there to invite you to groupchats, which are totally decentralized also, by the way, and are only there as a beacon for entry by users who do not have friends to invite them.

see here for more details
github.com/irungentoo/toxcore/issues/1398

nodes.tox.chat/
Here is a real time list of the Tox supernodes, which anyone can set up. If you are interested you can read more from the links below.
wiki.tox.chat/users/nodes
wiki.tox.chat/users/runningnodes

THIS ALL DAY LONG

We must be WATER.
We must attack them right where they think they are safe.

See pic

Maybe we can't. But maybe socks accounts can.

They just need to have the right message. Something absolutely despicable, but which twitter would be unwilling to touch. Attack them using their own ideas. Muslms attacking liberals, blacks attacking whites, feminists attacking gay men and beta orbiters. Send everyone against eachother like a pack of dogs.

We live in an environment where only white men can perpetrate hate speech.

So when you're on twitter, stop being a white man. Stop posting right-wing ideas.

Start posting far, far left batshit crazy ideas that make even normies uncomfortable. Nation of Islam, SCUM manifesto, etc. Write poorly and unconvincingly, but passionately. We have been winning by destroying the middle ground, the left have actually been aiding us in all of this. SJWs, black nationalists, muslim terrorists have been driving normies into our arms for decades.

Attack the normie, destroy the moderates and centrists such that there is no longer any middle ground to stand on. Make people recognize that the world is becoming less about ideas and more about group identity and tribal us vs them.

I think we should seed a meme about the "victim totem pole" (or something similar) subtly starting fights about who ranks where in terms of oppression.
With an array of sock puppet accounts, doing deep LARPing and spreading divisive "X is more oppressed than Y" memes, we could sow some deep D&C seeds at the left's most vulnerable time.

Both of these are not pol chats.

The fuck man.

We'll be alive forever.

We're immortal.

There is a solution, OP. If you really care about it enough, make a Twitter competitor. After that, make sure you have enough people in the Anti-Twitter movement. The dots will connect from there.

What do you want, a hugbox? There is 0 moderation on tox groupchats so they are whatever you want them to be. Club Cyberia is comprised mostly of people from Holla Forums and some other chans. We share a similar culture. Is any of this making sense to you?

Not sure how they can claim that it is legitimate in any way anymore. Seriously, do they just sit around making up convoluted ways to fuck with what should be a straight-forward platform?

Yes.

I expected a pol chat.

What did he mean by this?

Club Cyberia is filled with >>>/a/ faggots, lefties and trannies.
Beware

Furthermore, routing Tox OR Retroshare through TOR makes the entire session unstable, with constant drop outs; and fucky overall.

Both sound good.

GNU Social might be worth looking into as well.

Here you go
quitter.no/

All that's needed is an increase in the effort, censorship dodging, and ban evasion. Normies aren't going anywhere. They're not even interested in freedom of speech, they think they have nothing to hide, and if they were to be banned they wouldn't even realize it.

The only thing that could kick off a proper new platform is for Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to create an account on it. Though there's still Instagram, Snapchat, and other popular stuff tiday., which can be exploited.

Holla Forums would like a word

Anyone care enough to make a Holla Forums group bot?

I know there was one a year or two ago.

github.com/JFreegman/ToxBot

Massive lists of alternatives, we can mine them for ideas.
prism-break.org/en/
degooglisons-internet.org/alternatives

Don't forget privacytools.io/

War is the school of the surgeon user :^)

tbh I tried lurking that shit for awhile, it was pretty shit tier. I even returned months later and it was still garbage. It's like IRCs, it just breeds cancer.

there is no 'moving to another platform'. We chose twatter and fagbook for redpilling, not because they're a supreme form of anonymous and efficient communication.

Like it or not, but we have to follow the normies around, even if it means posting trump memes with a bare chested avatar on snapchat.

You know what really riles me up about "modern" fascists?
Most of our people are little bitches.
Most people are weak and surrenders to vices and the "easy way", they know google is controlled by kikes but are browsing this thread with google chrome and have a gmail account.
Most people who claim to want national socialism have never contributed in any way to its recreation.
Most people on our side want to sit lazily and wait for daddy Hitler to come down to save the day, but how many of us actually do something?

I've been devoting 1/5 of my fat wage to fascist causes and actions for like 15 years.
If we all did this, by now we'd actually HAVE fascism.
In Italy we say:
"WE WORK AND PRODUCE
FOR BENITO OUR DUCE"
How hard have you actually worked to rebuild fascism? Have you ever got your paycheck having worked really hard for it and went through a lot of negativity, but still happily paid for fascism?

You need devotion for fascism to raise.
Hitler and Mussolini existed because people created the conditions for them to raise to power.
You have to BUILD fascism, it doesn't magically happen one day by chance.