KUBRICK DOES IT AGAIN

KUBRICK DOES IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/75778724
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zohar
workersliberty.org/ruhle
yournewswire.com
independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was right though.

Wonder why no pedophilliia in EWS then. Maybe it was in the deleted 20mins footage?

It's implied at the ending that their daughter is kidnapped
vimeo.com/75778724

dont watch that video wrong link

Still no one is naming names. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood won't name anyone, Kidman isn't naming anyone, you just know there are tons of people in Hollywood who know. But everyone is still silent, allowing the whole degenerate party to keep raging on and ruining lives.
At this point, nothing will change, no matter the occasional sacrifice like Weinstein. Even as he goes down, he isn't naming everyone else. That's how deep their loyalty/blackmailing goes.

We need nukes. It's the only way now.
Hollywood must be wiped clean off the face of the earth.

(((Pure coincidence)))

the costume store owner prostitutes his teenage daughter when he catches her fucking around. It's not pedo stuff but still a big hint along with the metaphor with the toy store at the end.
EWS was shot on location at a Rothschild mansion and Kubrick died before its release.

Its like the problem is the men that cant keep their dicks in their pants
And people laugh when i tell them about a problem of toxic (((masculinity)))

Then they are doing a piss poor job tbh.
😂👌

why are the kikes outing their own? have they wrecked hollywood to the point where there's no profit left to be made.

degeneracy and pedophilia is the leftist agenda, you leftist shitbag.

The problem is stupid fucking goyim have accepted their own abuse. I say "goyim" because people that weak deserve to be disparaged as such. A rational race would have put them all to sleep by now.

Was Stanley Kubrick /honoraryaryan/?

yep

Why do people bother with these sorts of silly evidence-free conspiracy theories when the truth is out there and much more obvious? Neither pedophilia nor the Torah are necessary to "drive the world to ruin".

The book your looking for is called the Talmud. The Torah like the Old Testament for Christians is considered a holy book, but it's far less important than the Talmud which all jewish customs and laws stem from. The jewish religion actually no longer has a "priest" caste as they all died out with ancient Israel, rabbi's are actually talmudic scholars and teachers.

Nicole Kidman, who was married to Tom "I'm in a cult" Cruise (and didn't click onto what was going on untill the cult told him to kick her to the curb) is here to tell us about the shadowy cabal of mystery men that are upto no good.
Somehow I doubt her socio-political acumen.

It's amaizing how you leftists are trying to bend reality in your favor and while doing so you protect and support the very oligarchs you claim to be fighting against.
There is a reason that even your own leaders called you the useful idiots of the system.
Emotion is your guide, logic is your enemy.
Pathetic sub-humans.

That's why we're talking about Kubrick. Faggot.

No you're talking about something Kidman said about Kubrick.

Remind me when Kubrick said some shit about Scientology? Bearing in mind there's zero chance Cruise or one of his lackeys didn't try to convert Kubrick the minuite Cruise stepped foot on set.

We have been discussing pedos in hollywood for years here you faggots, sorry but it's a little to late to run your damage control on this one. Is it the weinstein event that has brought you people out of the woodwork?

*crack

you don't need the talmud.
have you ever read,actually read, the old testament?
you can trace most bad kike behaviour there.
recently though, i've had a glimpse of what came out of this bullshit made up book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zohar

quite nasty stuff.

Even in death he is our director.

rofl what. Which leftists are you talking about here? Have you ever considered that it is yourself, in fact, who is motivated by emotion? We live in the internet age and knowledge is at your disposal, all you have to do is read. Here, I'll make it easy:

workersliberty.org/ruhle

This is why Holla Forums is so shit, they pretend to be educated but they've never actually done any research into Judaism.

>yournewswire.com

Everything that you claim to know about this is completely baseless. You can't even read it.

(you)

So they're like a more extreme version of furries?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What we need is proof. We know these freaks like to take pictures and videos, and trade them. We need someone to get something with famous faces in it, and release it.

Kidman should know, her father is one of them

independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

this thread only took 4 posts for the kike shills to show up.

proof?

There's no logic to be found there.