MALES BTFO FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME

hooktube.com/watch?v=s3WwQkItiUM

when did whitney cumdumpsterings become some wrinkled and old?

Other urls found in this thread:

milomoire.fetchapp.com/sell/df…
unlimitedmuse.com/product_…
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really makes you think

literal who

Ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

< OMG TINDER IS FILLED WITH GOOD LOOKING JERKS
< lets introduce a feature guaranteed to tank our platform
What a timeline.

So I was a good looking jerk?

About 10 years ago.

I can just jerk off. Much less hassle.

This is actually a smart move though, and it won't backfire. Only top ~3-5% of guys get worthwhile traffic on Tinder. You can afford to piss off your male userbase because your male userbase is either swimming in pussy or has no use for your app in the first place

Any hookup type app is gonna end up the same, it's not even /r9k/ tier shit, it's just basic logic that if a woman is going to resort to a hook-up she is going to find the hottest guy she can rather than settling

Tinder still exists?

Problem is you then have the wonder how they make money if they take the bulk of guys off. Because chads aren't gonna pay if they're sought after and neither will women.

she is the personification of a cumskin

Why are "day trading" and "suburban upbringing" presented as bad things?

what is whitney cumdumpster famous for exactly?

>>>/r9k/

>>>/cuck/

Jesus this is cringy

What else is new here? I swear I've seen this video before but with a different topic.

Hatred of well off educated guys who don't want to date (or even sleep with) tinder thots

Unlike 'clerk' or 'doctor', trading has no fixed salary that can even be estimated, women hate the JJ abrams mystery box of whether you have the funds or not because it impacts on how attractive you are

don't you know that day trading directly steals money from poor people?

is this supposed to be satire?

she looks like my jewish aunt

>man:"let me take care of you and feed you"
>roasties:"FUCK OFF CREEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
really makes you want sloppy hundreds

The fuck is these bitches problem? Im not falling for this trap, get over it. When im old ill impregnate some 18 year to pass on my genes. Im not dealing with any of this shit.

I really didn't even need to think much.

after she reached the age of 22.

god damn how fucking autistic are you and the person that made that image holy kek

Nope you're the one prepping the bull for her and the one rising their children.

Do you just repeat the same thing over and over again
>>>/autism/

Never before have I seen a post so succinctly summarize the reason Japan's birth rates are falling.

Why single out Japan? It's not like the birth rates here in the west aren't plummeting too. At least Japan isn't filling itself up to the brim with the third world like we are.

Real smooth there Moishe.

I wasn't trying to single out japan, they were just the clearest example.

both are probably sad kissless virgins who haven't even seen a vagina ever tbh

what's her endgame?

Women are so tiresome but then so are men.

And? They seem to be getting by just fine. If society does collapse, then women will be forced back into a traditional role.

The die lonely but rich in a mansion full of cat piss and alcohol-soaked carpets.

That's feminism, in comics, in videogames, in movies, in social networks: IT'S MEN'S FAULT.

why are you here?
>>>/out/

I'm not saying don't date ever moron. I'm saying "why should you date only thots from tinder?"
It's like you go and try to eat poisoned mushrooms thinking all of them are portobello mushrooms.
You need to know which mushrooms are safe to eat and which aren't. Same with women.

Get the fuck off to McDonalds for your Szechuan Sauce, WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>>>/suicide/

Fucking hell man, I wasn't trying to criticize Japan's homogenous society or appreciation of it's heritage.

So I'm supposed to be a fuggin mindreader? I don't see any posts in thread where you stated that specific detail.

Suppose I should have infered it given the OP is about Tinder.

Anyways I hope you don't end with a thot trying to steal your wage and then she try to give it to Tyrone

Don't worry I'll probably be alone till the day I die.

She's been lying about her age for years, and it's starting to show, no matter how many "beauty" treatments she undergoes.

I'd still fuck tho

You're part of the problem.

The term "thirsty nigger" comes to mind.

Literally proved the opposite of what it set out to do, even Chad has to have some tact

She's 35. allegedly.
>tfw Sarah Silverman is older than Whitey Cumdumpster and aged WAY better
She's a year older than me, and I still look 25.

Just imagine if instead of gays there would be straight virgin males there

Nope all women age like milk

Something like video related could happened

Honestly its kind of funny and disgusting at the same time that those people just realize their fetishes of being publicly molested under a guise of "good fight for women rights" or some other bullshit

>Buy UNCENSORED version:milomoire.fetchapp.com/sell/df… or
unlimitedmuse.com/product_…
Top fucking jej

Wow m8
she was young a few years ago
and looked okay
what the frig happened?

who melted her face?

tbh the only reason I want a woman to show attraction to me is so I can tell her to fuck off. I just want the feeling of rejecting someone. If I ever get an itch in my pants I'll just masturbate. Much less risk of alimony, false rape charges, and child support.

Isn't Tinder just for people who want to fuck without meeting at bars?

Genuinely kind of surprised since that's not usually the type of diversity these ads go for.

Also I don't get the whole "Why are there so many douchebags on this site?" perplexed vibe as it's hard to fathom. The whole site is for fucking even if it isn't blatantly marketed that way. If you're good looking you're going to get more hits (even more so than on other dating sites/every day life) and admit it or not, he (in this case) is going to have far more leeway with what he can say - the 8/10 has a much better reception usually if he begins with something crass than the 3/10 does. In fact, the 3/10 is probably less likely to even do something like that (and most are at least self-aware enough to know it wouldn't work) but you wouldn't know because you're likely not even messaging him and you're probably not even looking at the messages he's sending to you because you've already filtered him out once you saw his pic. I'm not saying that it doesn't go the other way, too; but let's not act like men have a monopoly on being a douche. They do, however, have a virtual monopoly for being called out on it as a group (which really isn't fair) and getting called whiny if they say to piss off.

Comedy gold!

Can't wait for Amy Schumer to use that joke too.

That's like a guy saying "I just felt my cock invert into my torso" then there would be a punchline afterwards to make it funny. It's like girls think objective instances are funny on their own, they don't understand jokes.

DUDE VAGINA LMAO