Batman vs Two-Face

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

8 days since release
no thread
I rely on you people to tell me about these things.

1080p
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:244daabb2505ffbe57e6095eff5f3cc27692a755
720p
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0d1dda054da73d9063f0ade1cd2b8b02fb31631c

PRESS F

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

We had a discussion when it released.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

I'm waiting to purchase an actual copy. I gotta support this stuff.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

It feels like a lot darker world now that he's gone.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Gonna see it, his last animated film was probably the best DC animated movie in years.
William Shatner as Two Face
tfw William Shatner never played a character in the Adam West series.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Thanks, OP.
Gonna go watch it now.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

is that a mega link? also mega link for the original please.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Imagine how much darker it would be if he were never in it.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

He was 89? What the hell. Thought he was maybe in his 70s at most when he died.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Just seen it. It was great, better than the first one I would say. I mean, although I like RotCC, it felt the plot was just going through the motions and, y'know, had nothing going for it other than being Batman '66. This film feels much more confident on it's story and takes more advantage on the fact that is animated, leading to more fun and opulent setpieces, good fight scenes and great action, something the previous film lacked. The stakes are higher and I love how it challenges our expectations as the plot unravels. Ironically, despite of all the Sprang-like silliness, It felt like an actual mystery, I was on the edge of my seat at times. The film has its own spice of comedy as well, but the tone never feels forced, they make their share of references to the '66 show without being obnoxious and the jokes are really funny taking of the glasses before the fight, except the librarian Lee Maryweather. The only issue I have is the same with rest of the recent DC animated films, bad animation and bad dialog editing, with that weird 1-second gap between lines.

F

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

88. He died very suddenly without warning. Burt Ward said that the loss of West was rough for him. He'd sign autographs and all he could see was the empty chair next to him.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Is it any good?

Parker White
Parker White

they shoehorned in Harley Quinn
of course they did
she's not voiced by Tara Strong
silver lining I guess

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Robin felt ten times more obnoxious than in RotCC. I honestly thought two face wasn't harvey dent at one point, thanks to Robin's incompetence no less. How he gets blindsided by the guy in front of him is pretty stupid.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

who voiced her then?

Jason James
Jason James

Do you have Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders? Want to see them both for sentimental reasons.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Sirena Irwin, apparently

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

reviving this thread so I can talk about it

I just watched it.

In my opinion, this is the best Two-Face story written in the last thirty years.They really played with the split personality idea, and instead of going with the whole "us" and "we" crap other writers go for, they went full Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.The way they made you doubt thatHarvey Dentwas Two-Face was very well done, making the reveal that he actually was Two-Face have a lot of impact.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Finally got around to watching this. This was damn good fun. Shame it will probably be the last of these films but its still good nonetheless. I liked Shatner as Two Face.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Both movies are so full so much ridiculous twist and turns, you can't really stop paying attention. I knew it was going to be good, but not this good. It was fucking out of the top.
Shame it will probably be the last of these films but its still good nonetheless
Better this way, they would have become zombies if they kept going with villains that weren't from the show, but it could have been interesting to see their take on villains like Scarecrow or Bane.
You know what would be cool? If they made this but with Wonder Woman. Although, even though Lynda Carter is very much alive, she is pozzed, unlike Adam West.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

pozzed

I get that you want to be an edgy little shit, but don't use that term in the same sentence as Adam West. Show some respect.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Anyone got the Blu-Ray version? How was the bonus Harley Quinn scene?

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Linda Carter came up in the same line, you should be more annoyed by that, idiot.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Neat

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

You faggots happen to have those wacky stories of Adam West on hollywood? Like the one where he sent a bunch of letters to Tim Burton to cast him as Batman or the time he was kicked out of a hollywood orgy with the riddler? Or the commentary he recorded about the show in his basement.
Also, stories about how wacky was Bob Kane about Batman would be nice too.

Those 2 were a thing.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Like the one where he sent a bunch of letters to Tim Burton to cast him as Batman

I'm not finding a source for that. I think you might be confusing it with the mountain of hate-mail sent to darky mcgothypants over his casting of Micheal Keaton.

Adam West was offered the role of James Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. He turned it down, believing that a British actor should play the role. Then Eon Productions cast George Lazenby, an Australian.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Like the one where he sent a bunch of letters to Tim Burton to cast him as Batman

I believe you're confusing him with Sean Young. You know, the actress that went crazy trying get the role of Catwoman in Batman Returns. Though, rumor has it Adam West was offered a role in Batman '89, as Bruce Wayne's father. He turned it down because it was an apparent dig at the '66 show.

Also, speaking of slimy Bob, Adam West had a creepy story about how he first met Bob Kane.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

He turned it down because it was an apparent dig at the '66 show.

Which is funny, because Batman Returns's plot involving Penguin running for mayor was from the '66 show.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Actually, Burgess Meredeth was offered a role in that film too, as the Penguin's father. He had to turn it down due to illness.

But make no mistake. Batman Returns was a parody movie. '89 was not. They wanted to cast Adam West just to see him gunned down in an alley.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Here's the REMUX version btw.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:392d6b02b55cde5fe1957a5a87f87ad024e08767&dn=Batman.vs.Two.Faces.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

the REMUX version
What's that?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

It means the HD version.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

George Lazenby
He would become a batman villain himself, the King on Batman Beyond. Shame he threw his career in the toilet, he could've been a good Bond.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Not his fault. He was on a yacht trip around the world and his people tried playing hardball with the Broccolis, and the Broccolis took their ball and went home, then paid for a lot of reviews telling people how much they were supposed to hate Lazenby.
A bit like Val Kilmer's people trying to get more money for Batman.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

His agent was kind of a hippie moron to boot. They had a contract, a steady 6-film gig on a major worldwide franchise and he just tossed it like it was nothing. Lazenby being very young in the business and easily to manipulate didn't help either.

and the Broccolis took their ball and went home
From the stories I hear, Saltzman was really stingy and a hothead, ready to make enemies on the spot. They had to beg Sean Connery, an actor who Saltzman hated, to return and pay him a massive amount of money for that travesty that was Diamonds are Forever not the book was any better

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Holy shit. That was awesome.
I'm nearly pissed that this wasn't on theaters or that it doesn't makes as much money as the Nu-52 stuff but let's be positive, can someone with a decent CPU put a webm of those credits on VP9?

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Op listed a 1080p version and a 720p version why download this?

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

One link is faster.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

he was two face all along
a well done twist

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. An anti-twist is not smart and it wasted all that build-up and doubt. It would've been better if the other Two Face was just Harvey's evil twin, since it'd fit the ridiculous camp tone of the feature.

Anyone else feel like this movie was a inferior version of the first one, Return Of The Caped Crusaders? The plot's finale was just switching "Batman Clones" to "Two Face Clones", which kind of sucked.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. An anti-twist is not smart and it wasted all that build-up and doubt. It would've been better if the other Two Face was just Harvey's evil twin, since it'd fit the ridiculous camp tone of the feature.

It's true. We are getting flooded with newfags.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

I thought that said "Batman vs. Two Fags" upon first glance.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

It was disappointing, but it made up with Two-Face going full One-Face and his battle with Batman in the burning warehouse. I almost forgot it was a '66 movie for a moment.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit