Leftist claims he feels Trump's cock inside him

Judd Apatow: I Feel Like I’ve Been ‘Raped’ by Trump

Hollywood comedy guru Judd Apatow took on President Donald Trump, his wife Melania, and their son Barron over the weekend in an obscenity-laced stand-up routine.

February 20th, 2017 by Jerome Hudson
on Breitbart

ttp://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/20/director-judd-apatow-trumps-election-feel-like-ive-just-raped/
archive.fo/ff9sI

Worse threads have been made, my friends
laugh merrily, for you will die someday

I thought leftists all secretly love being raped though

they do

Piece of shit is worth $90 Million. Anyone here worth $90 million????

Is he trying to confess being fucked by Amy Schumer's strapon by using his hatred for Trump as an alternative outlet?

Or Lena Dunham shoved a bunch of pebbles up his arse.

Here's his directorial legacy. I see a pattern here. A pattern of a manchild who couldn't handle growing up.

This is grade A kike projection. Judd hated his parents
www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/19/judd-apatow-_n_4994380.html

What a little bitch.

Quick, someone with Twitter sockpuppets make a fuss about how he's "making light" of rape.

He should be honored.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton rapes people for real and noone cares.

We should get on his case for supporting Lena Dunham, an admitted pedophile and laugh at him get triggered.

Noone doesn't give a fuck. He's beyond the concerns of mortal men.

Leftist kike "comedians" doing political humor are some of the most unfunny retards on this planet

He will probably kill himself and in the suicide note blame Trump.

Exactly. If Barron looks bored at the rallies and conventions and shit it's because HE'S FUCKING TEN YEARS OLD. Who among us really cared about political shit when we were ten years old? I was barely cognisant of who the President even was.

makes Geeks and Freaks thinks we now care about his opinion.

Well that's sounds pretty problematic of him to trivialize rape like that! Seriously what's up with whitecishetscum leftist men insisting on using the language of sacred victimhood, it always get them torn the fuck down.

apatow needs some love and peace sent his way. this man needs to meet his new groups of "fans"

A show that pretty much no one watched, yet everyone seems to remember fondly.

Why would a comedy director in Hollywood feel like he was about to be murdered by The President?
Only thing that comes to mind
He'd be apart of something that will eventually get him thrown into prison

Hol' up. Lemme ask my girlfriends husband real quick.

I still cannot believe the level of asshurt we have brought upon these leftards. It must be worse than what most of us felt in the years leading up to 2015 and Trump's announcement.

And honestly, why does he get so much attention? He's a 10 year old kid. Some idiots are trying to claim he's autistic and shit now. Even if he is, it's no one's fucking business.

Am worth it, just haven't got my dues yet I 'spose.

My fingernail is worth a thousand jews. Whats that worth in fiet currency?

He hasn't even penetrated your sphincter yet Judd, merely pulled your cheeks apart and you're already squealing. Dis gun get gud.

I cant attest to this since I refused to pay for cable service for the past 10 years. However politics now either is an extremely sensitive issue (work, bars etc), or the main topic of heated debate. Wasnt always like this until recently.

It's going to be insane if we can get Trump the full 8. The left will go full weather underground.

So can we reincarnate malcolm x with the white gene?

Is Trump supposed to be busting a gut every time he signs an executive order or chuckle heartily when being briefed by his staff? It's like they want a buddy and not a god damn leader.

SOMEONE STOP HIM!!

Trump knows the media isnt to be trusted, and if he jokes and laughs about a certain stereotype they'll print it calling him a meanie. Hes taken a higher road and wont feed the media's high school cuck drama.

More like Jude Apatow.

trips more reliable than tabloids

OP…why are you sageing your own thread?

Make up femenist OC stating how motherfucking offensive this piece of shit is to rape victims! He is attempting to delegitomoze genuine victims, and is probably a rapist himself. No one but a rapist can make fun of rape! BURN HIM!
You know the drill. draftourdaughtes time again.

He fuckin' wishes.

Fire up the twitter accounts and start blasting him for

Get them to eat him alive.

It's called a kike, OP.

That is his fantasy.

kek

Why is this news? I'll take a double dose of fake Russian whatever over some gay kike's feels.

I bet he jerked off to the thought.

2040 can't come soon enough.

It's such a childish move to attack Trump, and has been for some time. I don't mean to say that I'm offended, but it's just such low hanging fruit, and it's not remotely edgy or groundbreaking. No one is going hear you make fun of him and look at you like, "Woah… you made fun of him? How brave! I've never heard that before! Wow!" You think the media is going to have a huge backlash against you for it? You think the college kids are going to get off of Instagram to go burn down your house? Do you think that supporting Hillary was "fucking the system"? Could you handle it if famous people started going after you, saying that you look like a cracked out vampire in that picture?

As with Rowling and all of the other vocal celebrities, I want Apatow to have to go and live in a neighbourhood for six months (with his family, should they agree to it) filled with migrants. He has to live in an average house (for the neighbourhood), have no bodyguards or anything signalling his "importance". He must, however, live his life as normal - no skirting around things by just never leaving the house for those months and having everything delivered; interact with the community, go and grocery shop for yourselves, etc. At any point during those six months, you can choose to opt out but you have to simply say "I know less than I think I do… I miss my privileged life where it was safe and less brown."

I'm sure that he'll do this any day now. Any day.

He needs to go back to comedy films(pre lena, aka super bad era ) and keep his bagel hole shut about politics.

Maybe he has had one of those sex dreams about Trump that liberal women seem to be having.

What a disgusting Jew

Tautology. All Jews are disgusting.

You know it'll never work. He's on the 'right' side. He can say or do anything so long as he pledges allegiance to the 'gods' of social justice

It's a completely uncontroversial opinion in their circles and yet they all feel the need to grab some attention by talking how much they hate Trump. Yet, you'd never see any of them talking about hating Obama or Hillary, or even loving Trump because if they did that they'd be ostracised from their community.

Easy target. You forget that these people are bullies.

Incredible how everything for these creatures revolves around sex and scat. Jews are the most repulsive living beings ever.

So that's where Judd Apatow draws the line, huh? The guy who picks on a little kid because his dad is in the spotlight can't have a laugh at some retards trying to play basketball? Give me a break, kikel.

This guy looks like David duke plus Gordon Ramsay

it's definitely happening, judd

I think the secret might be out

I've actually heard Adam Carolla say this many times - not specifically about Trump. He actually said that about Obama, and how a lot of people just "want someone who they think would be cool to have a beer with".

Get a load of this sexist.

By negros, yes.
They despise having their neghole filled by Trump's aryan cock

Can't leftists go a single day without thinking of penis?

I don't think OPs should bump their own threads, especially for non-content like that