Mike Pence Gave People AIDS, according to HuffPo

archive.fo/9HorH

Sooooo……it wasn't fags and junkies who wouldn't stop drugging and fucking long enough to realize they were in a high risk situation. Hell, no. Mike Pence caused all of this.

When I think these motherfuckers can't go anymore off the rails, I swear…

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2017/02/13/california-hiv-transmission-criminal-penalties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only aid he's sending out is the kind they shout "Clear!" before administering.

What ever happened to my body my choice?
Another fake news spin.

I love that they added
as if all 24,000 of that county's residents are gay/junkies/gay junkies.

He's spreading AIDS so he could figure out who the local faggots and niggers are.

How about the hospital or the doctors office.

Shitlib: Hey doctor I get fucked in the ass on a regular basis and share needles when I shoot up heroin can I get an HIV test please, btw I'm on wellfare I won't be paying the government will give you $3 for it.

Pajeet Dr: W/e fuck this country I should move back to India.

Libtards don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. They're children

Pence should take their ass out for libel.

That reminds me, when is Trump going to change the libel laws so he can fuck the lying press up?

Every day a homosexual dies from AIDS and somewhere in Washington DC Mike Pence is laughing.

You mean peoples degenerate behavior has consequences? That's not very Current Year +2 you know.

I know, it's totally Current Year -60. Call me old-fashioned.

I prefer 60 BCY (before current year)

Obviously meant for

You mean Current Year +222.

All this CY+X is a garbage as fuck meme, its always the CURRENT YEAR. Stop trying to make it more complex, it sounds stupid and people will stop knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Our very existence is difficult to understand

Are you stupid? Current Year is and always will be 2015. So right now we are in CY+2. We transitioned to this universe during CY+1.

BREAKING: The Huffington Post said Indiana's Scott County are a bunch of fucking faggots! more at 11pm

No.

Actually, it's Current Year Dubs. Praise Kek.

2015 is the Current Year, which means the current year is Current Year +2. Current Year is always capitalized when referring to 2015, whereas you use normal punctuation when referring to the year it currently is.

You seem to be the only one who has trouble with this concept. Did the above explanation help or would you like us to provide a picture book explaining it?

Mike "Cure AIDS with the Electric Chair" Pence has it all planned it seems.

No.

Yes.

Nope and there's no reason it should be. Its just something you assume because you don't know how and why its a meme in the first place.

Keep telling yourself that.

See

I meant you. sorry if I wasn't clear enough
>nigger emojis

It's okay guys Cali says it's A-OKAY

statnews.com/2017/02/13/california-hiv-transmission-criminal-penalties/

Clearly it was an act of God.

Based Mike "Queer persuasions meet Maxwell's equations" Pence

In a related story, Spider-Man just robbed a bank.

Holy shit, those weasel-words all up and down that so-called article. These fucks probably can't walk into a church without bursting into flames.

Oh fuck my sides

Are you that cuckchan spergleaf on /k/ that ruins the board?

polite sage

I forgot to report him before I filtered him
can you help a nazi out?

already done

Why not just go to a regular doctor?

No I'm just tired of seeing these retards who don't know what the CURRENT YEAR meme is and ridiculing them. I know they're too braindead and SJWish (otherwise they wouldn't use memes they dont understand) to ever give arguments or put any thought into what they're doing and since that was proven right I just skip straight to making fun of them. They literally the same "I feel therefore it is" kind of mentality as SJWs do.

And you fags keep proving me right holy shit.

You're arguing over a meme when in reality you're arguing about two separate memes that are very similar.
[CURRENT YEAR] refers to the current year which is 2017
When used in the context CY+X, CY can be literally anything. The more autistic it is, the better, as long as it adds up to the real [CURRENT YEAR].

Gas yourself for making me explain fucking memes to you.

Fuck off retard

I skimmed it. You're both autistic but you're extra autistic.

Stop shitting up the thread with your autism please.

Keep proving me right buddy, that's what I'm here for. To laugh at people with SJW mentality like you.

I can't even tell what you're talking about at this point. Doesn't matter, filtered.

Here we go! More tumblrisms!

memes are cancer

Having read this thread you are either a fucking faggot or a shill. Either way you derailed the shit out of this thread (not that it was a great thread to begin with), and if you keep this shit up it's going to be pretty quiet around here for you.

Filtered. Faggot.

I'm sure missing out by not having a Twitter account or visiting Huffing Glue.

You only make fun of yourself when you post nigger memes.

Wait, what? So you think you might have HIV, go have sex with other dudes anyway and spread it, and now it's Pence's fault? That's some crazy mental gymnastics.

My body my choice only applies to abortion, circumcision, gay sex, drugs and general idiocy is the patriarchy or anti semitic.

My body my choice only applies to abortion. Circumcision, gay sex, drugs and general idiocy is the patriarchy or anti semitic.

Leftist man-children are incapable of accepting responsibility for their own actions. It would be funny how much they convince themselves that everything is someone else's fault, if they weren't such a large part of the population. It's actually kind of sad.

Every medical form I've had to fill out has asked specifically, If you are a man, do you regularly have sex with other men? It's an established fact that fags are the overwhelming majority of HIV infections, and they do it to themselves because they can't/won't stop fucking each other even when they already know they're infected. HIV/AIDS is barely an issue these days, now fags just want the government to subsidize their HIV meds so they can keep fucking each other. It's not 1985 anymore and they don't have to worry about dying.

If they just dated normally, or had any inclination to use any protection at all, their infection rate wouldn't be anything close to what it is. That's why I have no sympathy.

The culling will begin soon.

If these are leftists value Planned Parenthood so much why don't they voluntarily fund it via donations? Has this concept ever occurred to them?

They don't pay for anything ever, user. Many don't even pay taxes and not because they used legal loopholes, they're just jobless leeches, parasites like the jews they look up to. Spending 4+ years in college with worthless degrees and courses then going back home and spending all their parents' money traveling to anywhere but their ancestral homeland.

God needs to invent a new disease that targets degenerates fast