What have you been playing this week Holla Forums? What do you think of it?

What have you been playing this week Holla Forums? What do you think of it?

My choices have beeb:

What are you playing my N words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shadow Warrior

(the new one)
It was on sale on steam recently

just finished it

It was really good. I really enjoyed it.
Its not much of a story driven game, the story is obviously there just to give you a vague reason to fight hordes of demons, so at times it got annoying to sit through a cutscene just hoping something interesting happening (I know you can skip them, but I dont want to miss anything when playing a game for the 1st time).

The fights against hordes of demons were enjoyable, the boss fights ,where you had to aim for armor plates, not so much. The sword fights against Zilla werent that bad though.

Honestly the boss fights were the worst aspect of it, they were boring as fuck.

Also the game is fucking beautiful

Someone browses by the images in the catalogue huh?

Someone can't stop shilling for memeshit

You are massively over reacting. Has a jpg on the internet actually hurt your feelings?

Only new game I've played recently was ds3.

You are massively defensive of your memeshit. Did words on a computer screen really hurt you?

Soulscucks are all exactly alike.

Dude you are going fucking nuclear, calm down. Nobody is attacking you.

Are anti-soulsfags the only thing worse than soulsfags?

You can only have fun with them. Its just another goon working for his SJW trans overlords to 'boost the narrative'. Since they think 'cuck' is the new 'faggot' here its the obvious 'I F-FIT IN RIGHT?!?' term used by those trying to turn Holla Forums against certain ips not caving to the censor police. The moment they realise its not working they just go off to find another thread.

Sine Mora - garbage
RONIN - garbage
Fistful of Gun - garbage
SWAT 4 - fuckin' Awesome

Give me a mario maker style seige map maker game to share seiges with other players. my fucking dick.

I have never played a harvest moon of RF type game so I decided to get this instead of stardew. I'm loving it so far, but went in blind and I have no idea what I'm doing.

love the waifus, amber a cute. I have no idea what I was getting into and got my ass beat several times the only skill invested in too heavily was cooking to stuff dolce's mouth with apple pies,

Let me explain, I stopped watching wrestling years ago but some time last week I got nostalgia over Smackdown vs Raw 2006 General Manager Mode. Well turns out this game was nothing like I expected it to be, minigame grabs, slow pace and the fucking universe mode is nothing like the general manager mode. I wanted to managed some man drama and maybe even get my suit into fights as well. It's shit, good thing I pirated it. Nevermind it runs like at max settings even with my 780.

morrowind
dark souls 3
dragon dogma

non political horseshoe
kek

KotOR 2 with the restored content mod.

Tell me, why is Obsodian so good at making broken sequels to other people's games? And why do these outshine their originals completely?

Just finished Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

I'm shocked. Perfect 10. Everything I've wanted since Bamham City and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Fuck it. It's better than every GTA since San Andreas. It's better than Just Cause 2. It's an amazing game and it has no right to be so good because it's goddamn legos and completely family friendly.

But I haven't had this much FUN in a game in forever. If you're going to have an open world sandbox, this is how you fucking do it.

And none of those amazing characters are canon. Fuck you Disney

Highly Responsive to Prayers
on Easy because I'm a faggot
It's better than I expected. Instead of shooting lolis with hats like in the Windows games, you have to kick and shoot a bouncing Ying Yang ball to move it around the screen and hit various on-screen targets that look like cards. The boss fights, as always, are the best part of the game, and they can get really difficult even on Easy Mode. Especially that fucking angel boss.
Trillion: God of Destruction
It's a game where you train cute anime girls, make them love you and then send them to die fighting a ridiculously overpowered monster. It's bretty fun.
Dank Soles 3
It's alright. Worse than DaS but better than DaS2.
The bosses are a mixed bag. Some of them are great, others are shit.
PvP is the worst in the series, mainly because the covenants are trash and Dex is the only build that doesn't suck ass.
Overall I'd say it's worth a pirate, at least.

Nothing beats Manaan, user.

Nothing.

you want a TLDR?
Upgrade your weapon if your having trouble, Character levels don't really do much outside of giving you more HP.
And you just level up all skills by naturally fucking around until ~70ish for most skills

I tried that whole upgrading business and never saw any good worthwhile stat increases and the good ones were usually 1000+ rp. Is it even worth it to pick up scrap metal and iron? I just leave them there.

umm you can do a loop with Iron later to grind your skill up at 70+.
that's about it's only use

oh right also sell at least one of almost everything. This will make Raven stock them in her shop

Been playing uncharted 2 becuz "Muh GOAT", it´s Tomb Raider Anniversary for casuals.
Also, Alice Madness Returns and

Cowardly Censored: Burka Layer is pretty shitty, because one step forward the party is better than in 1 and they cut the rehash shit but two step backwards magic is now underpowered and the jobs are no longer crazy broken fun and more boring and homogenized.

Also i hate how they force you to pick a job in the side quests

Magnolia > Edea any time of the day

i agree with the job choosing if only because it effects the sidequests ending so your choice in ending and job you want clash often, but the magic is fine they just spread across the jobs the support stuff that makes them shine.

man having a wii rocks.

Try silent hill shattered memories, its interesting.

and fragile, farewell ruins of the moon.

Total war Shogun 2
I wish i could give and demand land during diplomacy though.

I've done nothing lately but played all of the AC games available to me that could be easily played dual analog, back to back. So:

AC (OG), and AC3-ACLR on Vita/PPSSPP
AC4&FA and VD on PS3

What I can comfortably say without going into too much detail is that AC:Nexus and ACV still remain my least favorite in the series while 3/SL and FA are tied for my favorite. ACVD has the best rival in all of the AC games I've played; I haven't played AC2 but Leos Klein seems just as good. That and with dual analog the original AC has aged surprisingly well, though that's kind of unsurprising since, prior to the 7th gen of consoles, every AC game has basically been completely the same at their core, save for some extra additions here or there.

not into gay games

I've been mostly playing Fullder here on Holla Forums and Brogue, usually both at the same time.
Brogue kinda pisses me off at how the first 3-4 levels of every single run are pretty much the same shit, so I got myself unNethack too.
I wish I could play DCSS:Extra Hearty edition(puts removed content back in) but I can't compile anything in this pc because reasons.
Also, it's been around 3 weeks since I could post without using a proxy, thanks Jim & Co.

Just as lukewarm on it as I remembering being on the first playthrough. At least I'll always have the trinity of DeS, DaS and BB. And the rest of From's catalog.

Still good fun.

Considering starting Sam & Max Season 1 over the weekend. I loved Hit the Road but I remember trying this one before and got turned off by the Telltale writing just a few minutes in.

There's a more attention-grabbing to-the-point image for this sort of thread, OP.

The new update is a breath of fresh air. Border is a much better map than Yacht ever was, and Hollywood and Blackbeard are pretty great additions to the roster. All the quality of life additions like midround loadout changes were sorely needed.
Loving it, but these bosses are starting to become a real handful. If there weren't other bosses to fight, I would be stuck waste deep in quicksand right now.
I've found some sweet loot, and the class changes are helping me dish out punishment more effectively, but even these boons aren't enough to kill the rogue machine or the lewd spidergirls essential to advancing the story.

I still haven't beaten Dark Souls 3 because I spend most of my time doing pvp. I am having a lot of fun. We did a fist duel in fight club tonight. Everybody was laughing so hard. The bare fist back stab is so wacky.

I also replaying Origins. Never played the dlc. I am really enjoying it. I downloaded a bunch of new mods too. I forgot how much fun this game is.

Not much right now. Mainly Legacy of Ys for the DS. Pretty good, but I do wish Atlus would have caught that the first dungeon is supposed to be the Temple of Solomon and not Temple of Salmon; How the fuck did that get through without being questioned? Currently in Dahm Tower trying to figure out how to get through the damage floor.

Also been playing some Shadow Hearts: From the New World. The Machu Picchu dungeon annoys me a bit (combination of the puzzles and the monsters having an obnoxiously high chance of ambushing you), but kudos to the dumbass Frank for doing something right for once (digging through the trash for clues when no one else could find anything).

I've been playing NOTHING since the game's servers that i've been playing on has been under ddos attack for the past week (or rather 2weeks, but the servers have been completely offline for about 1week).
Ain't complaining about it though. Have gotten a ton of shit done thanks to having all this time freed up and feel greatly better overall.
Can't wait until monday when the servers get back online for me to feel like shit again!

I borrowed The Division from my brother. Don't see what the hype was all about. Enemies are bullet sponges. The over world is narrow and drab. I just want a good shooter for my Xboner. Any suggestions?

Been a fun week actually.

I've spent more time looking for stuff to play than actually playing anything.

been playing Witcher 3.
restarted everything because the new DLC seems like it could be fun.
but MAN…
fuck that shitty gameplay.

NEW AC WHEN???
I'm so mad at fromsoft for not doing this next.
and even if they said they're working on a new IP, you know it'll still be DaS tier slow-fantasy git gud memefest

I really hate the word "cuck" it has turned into this huge meme word that people just throw into everything nowadays even if it doesn't make much sense. Holla Forums fags are by far the worst since they can't use a single sentence without throwing "cuck" into it.

These games are fun when the logic doesn't get lost up the writer's ass which fortunately isn't often
Also fun. It's second to Monster Hunter in a lot of ways but I love the art style and this game lets me punch things
It's fun when dice rolls aren't raping me. Those 90+% shots sure seem to miss a lot more than 10% of the time
I'm glad I'm not triggered by chromatic aberration because this game's fun and has a nice soundtrack to boot
I started it around 2:30 in the afternoon and unknowingly played it for eight hours. It's criminal how fun the game is. The only complaints I have is the framerate dips every now and again and wingdiver spoils you with mobility to the point other classes are less fun. I would love to play fencer but they're so slow and aiming with them is floaty and unintuitive

I can't stop playing this stupid game. I have a few cheats so I don't have to go full autism but holy fuck

I just finished Cryostasis. Very rough around the edges, but an exciting and very interesting experience.

Whenever Bandai decides to give FromSoft their IP back. Seriously to think FromSoft teaming up with Bamco to publish not only DaS but also AC would result in the loss of AC really fucking sucks.

That said, I know if they ever make I new AC I'd be hopeful for something that is either a more thoroughly balanced FA or something that more accurately represents the action from the AC:NX opening. Ironically, despite not liking VD that much, it probably comes closest to that (latter) ideal.

Considering she's that game's Pale Wing, she's likely going to suffer a heavy amount of diminishing returns at higher difficulties, and I'm saying that as someone who fucking loves Pale Wing.

I fully expect "armoured souls" to be announced late this year.

and it better have a miechal wilson easter egg or two.

I really like the new death animations and I like how they give a bigger punch to the gunplay. the detail on the guns is great too
One of my favorite games of all time and its even better on hard mode. Combat is complex and satisfying as shit.

Getting my ass kicked with this.
At the beginning it's pretty comfy, but you need to git gud fast or you will not go forward.
Really fun nonetheless.

Oppai survival 2015 was bretty gud, shame the journos got it removed from a lot of services.

If you like the concept of The Division, Destiny pretty much does everything better than it, in my opinion. I stopped playing before the big expansion though.

The first game is very satisfying to get one-hit kills with. The second game is fun when you aren't crashing and I would be playing the first if Tripwire weren't such awful scum.

I'd say I think LR is tied with FA as my faves. I remember 3 being really awesome as well. Also odd memory: I remember falling in love with heavy style humanoid legs in 3.

Did VD fix 5? I got 5 and…well it was pretty shitty. I found it exceptionally bad. The weird energy drain thing by being in the wrong mode pissed me off something fierce. Also the weird "online shop" thing and not really being able to do anything offline.

You should also play Muramasa if you like Vanillaware and haven't played it yet.

Huh? Sounds like you just got some bad seeds, man. Otherwise, welcome to most roguelikes. They're pretty similar for the first few levels.

That sounds good and bad. On the one hand, I miss almost anything removed. On the other, shit got rebalanced a lot so I'm not sure how well the old stuff would play with the new stuff.

I'm such ass at DMC in general, hard mode kicks my shit in unless I'm playing as Vergil which is basically cheating.

Practicing KoF2k2 here and there, playing Ridge Racer. I should also probably go back and finish Ace Combat X, but my save is on a different computer than my new rig and I'm lazy.

First time playing Dark Souls: PTDE

Holy fuck have I missed the early hype… I've had this game sitting in my steam backlog for a while and I started playing it like 2 weeks ago. The PvP is full of pro 300 ping backstabbers and sorcerers and what not. It also doesn't help that the Online starts working during night time.

Can't even have proper jolly co-op since I overleveled myself for Ornstein & Smough shenanigans, or any other boss for that matter but that's my own fault of course.

All in all pretty damn fun game, just upset that I started it so late.

What have I been playing?
Buggy, laggy, controls like ass, but oh god it's so addictive.
I'm surprised it kept my save data after reformatting my PC.
Embed very related.

I just broke Artis' face with my sl1 twink.
Started playing Anarchonox. I installed it late and went to bed, so I don't have more than 15 minutes into it. The A E S T H E T I C is really working for me so I am optimistic.
Managed to setup PCSX2 to work in 60 fps and have been blasting tekken 5 with my best bro.

Mostly been playing Thea: The Slavening and Banner Saga 2.

Thea is really good. Kind of like a hardcore Civ, I guess? It has a really interesting story, and shit loads of lore.

Banner Saga 2 is depressing. I keep fucking up. I'm just trying to keep everyone alive at this point.

I'm also programming my own game, which is great fun. Working on procedural quests at the moment.

Posts pics/webms of your game, dawg.

Sure, let me finish what I'm working on, then I'll find some way to make WebMs.

Know of a decent WebM maker?

I've never done it myself but I've heard people mention something called Licecap and Webm For Retards

Stranger of the Sword City is tough as nails but pretty entertaining. I like how evasion is a very important stat in this game because people actually dodge shit in this game. But this makes spell casters scary to fight against. Thankfully my 31 strength archer (maxed out STR quickly) can OHKO most of them while being absurdly fast. She even seconds as a tank due to high vitality.

For Dark Souls 3 I'm playing around with this twin daggers build. Slicing everyone to bits in sight with barely any armor and tons of stamina is pretty entertaining. Now all I need is some claws.

Actraiser 2 is pure torture. Holy shit is this game hard. I've only beaten the first boss and every other stage is giving me trouble.

Just beat Disgaea 5 and might move onto Gundam Breaker 3 or EDF2 next. I don't think I'll move on to post game with so many games to play.
NIS knows their audience.

Dark Souls 3
KotOR 1
Vermintide
Nuclear Throne
X3 Terran Conflict why is it so slow!?
And a little of Silent Hill 3 but the dog killed me and I gave up.

They got a breddy gud theme, what am I even saying its fucking ZUN.

scared user is that you?

I've been playing through the Armored Core games. I'm currently on Last Raven.
I want to marry my AC

I've been playing Half-Life 2.
I always see people shitting on this on Holla Forums, but after playing it I'm not sure why. It's a fun FPS.

My nigga.

/m/ leave

Have you got to the antlion desert level yet?

Really great game, beat it yesterday. Very fast paced with boss fights that eventually move faster than the speed of light. Fuck the black hole insta-kill on the final boss though. Tempted to play the sequel now to see how it compares.

Despite being a 12 year old game, I'm still having fun replaying it. The radio stations are great, the amount of things to see and do in the game is amazing, it finally added being able to swim, and personally it set a high standard in the series that 4 just didn't live up to. Start is annoyingly slow though.

Pretty crazy game by Rockstar that basically involves your character as a death row inmate forced to do some dude's snuff films in order to be released, and though the plot escalates further than that its more focused on the crazy shit. Brutal as fuck, though annoyingly the focus shifts to gunplay near the end instead of sneaking, and the executions can get old after a while.

Wonder why they only made two games, though given how this is this more shocking and disturbing than any game Rockstar made, I guess it isn't that hard to see why especially with Manhunt almost causing a bunch of employees to leave.

Yeah, I'm at the citadel now. The Antlions were annoying, but it's not like it ruined the game.

There is literally nothing wrong with being in a relationship with a giant robot.

This only leads to gunpla onaholes and you only have yourself to blame.

I can think of several things wrong with that, actually.

That merman lineage type is on a lower level of the lake, right?
Did you have to kill one of the other lineage types to reach it?

bunch of faggots should have left, would've improved the company.

It's easy to say that now, but back in the day there was no way of knowing if this was going to be career suicide or not, especially with the shit that'd surrounded GTA 3.

Well as far as what I felt was improved:

>The best Zinaida in the series, and a fun operator.

But the stuff there was still stuff I didn't like:

So yeah, functionally it is a lot less suffocating in terms of letting you pilot your AC. But for me at least it's still way too in your face about warnings, the weakness system, and important info, unlike the PS era AC games where that kind of info was helpfully placed yet subtle. Honestly if not for that stuff, I'd probably enjoy ACVD a lot more, but at least it isn't an overly slow slog like V and NX are.

Also:

Really?

Finally got my shit working.
Here's a demonstration of the conversation system, with dynamic topics that procedurally generate responses.
That quest at the end? Pulled out of the ether.

If you already have a Wii U, I'm surprised you haven't played it before now. It's good.

Good:

Bad:

Good:

Bad:

It was fun.

Been playing a little bit of Digtal Devil Saga 2. But I was mainly trying out the new XCOM 2 DLC. The new bolt gun is really cool, and fighting a huge boss monster seems like something that should have been in the game from the start.
Nearly lost Bradford in the ambush mission.

Right now I'm finally playing F.E.A.R.

So far I don't much care for it. Just super linear to the point of no backtracking corridor shooting against exactly one generic human solider enemy type with different guns. Occasionally, you get a dude with better armor but is still otherwise identical. I assumed it'd have more scary and supernatural stuff, but unless the game's longer than I'm expecting, it doesn't have a lot of time left to fit that in. And on top of that, when it does do scary stuff it's not very scary at all.

Dark souls 1
I'm still stuck on O&S REEEEEEEE

I was stuck on those two, and quit for years.
Hang in there.

uncharted 4 and it's online since i beat the campaign

what a fucking mistake, i don't know why i keep playing it, maybe to justify my lost money on this one. it's hands down the worst uncharted game and the series wasn't anything phenomenal before i just happened to enjoy them. but this one was so fucking padded and dull. and i fucking knew this was going to happen, i kept saying 'After TLOU this is going to take all the worst aspect from that game and put it in uncharted" but i gave them one last chance anyway

i'm just playing the online now cuz its kinda fun and waiting for goyverwatch because i had fun playing that with some of my online buddies so i'll probably give them my fucking shekels

its not that good in the spook department, it's just a very solid shooter

start getting more aggressive and playing with the bullet time more if you wanna get the most outta it

Finished up Torchlight 2 finally… The extra dungeons aren't really doing it for me. I think I'm gonna be done with it now. I may need to try new game plus though.

I've been messing around with planetside 2 but the more I play the more I realize I'm complete shit. And I don't like the slow grind of getting certs.

I think I may be getting into PSO2. On the flip side that game is very autistic.

With this new job I have now I don't have as much time to play games anymore. I think I may be…too old for games now.

Every year it seems games get progressively more shit. You have to dig through so much shit to find those tiny kernels of goodness that so rarely shine through. I'm tired of pursuit now.

I'm ready to die.

I've tried TL2 so many times, with so many different mods but i can't enjoy it. Building a class just seems to be 'pick your gun skill and pump as much damage out of it while kiting', the aesthetics are just really bland with a lukewarm mixture of everything and no style, the story is boring and there's no sense of urgency. It was just really shit. What am I doing wrong? Is it just not meant to be played on the highest difficulty?

FUCK archdragon peak. That was such a meme level with the cunts with the tracking fireballs and all the assholes with the 'bumrush and swing my sword for 5 seconds' combos. God damn I just ran for the ricards rapier and then fucked off. I loathe going back there.

It was a good day.

Played through New Doom. I went in thinking it was going to be a trainwreck but I actually came out pleasantly surprised. It's not "classic Doom with modern graphics" but it's still a fun, fast-paced shooter, especially compared to everything else that's come out in the past few years.

Other than that I've been playing through Demon's Souls and some Doom WADs. Back to Saturn X is pretty fun.

Been replaying FF9

Still awesome.

Bravely Second. It's pretty fun but so far the story is a lot like a shitty anime. Playing under-leveled so I'm having to come up with ridiculous ways to beat bosses. I had to set everyone's ability to the Swordmaster job and have them use Nothing Ventured every turn for the last boss. 30 high potions later, because my healer sucks ass, and I beat a boss I was about 10 levels under-leveled for.

Also Magnolia is cute.

How is it compared to some other fps? Has some replayability?

They've strewn lots of little secrets and collectibles throughout each level. Even disregarding that, after beating all the singleplayer levels you can replay any of them with all your weapons and upgrades.

Plus the difficulty levels all seem different enough that it seems like it would be fun to go through on higher difficulties.

Fucking hate this game, but I have to finish it since i dont want to waste my money.
I like it, all the small problems in ds3 are not here. I really am enjoying it.
I thought it would be shit and I would not like the MC but I have fallen in love.
Love this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Far worse than any souls game, no wonder I fucking dropped this game. God damn it.
Pic related
This is pretty fun, but its also challenging, I like it!

I've been playing Monster Hunter. I love the game, but I finally got stuck on a boss for the first time and had to take a break.

One major thing I wish the games did is expand the towns a bunch more and give you stuff to do in them. If they did that, the games would be so incredibly comfy, it'd be amazing.

Same I always wanted them to add multiple guilds where players can join and them and they help their guild out.

I wish this game had more exploring to it. Also there are some armor/weapons shop that actually do stuff.

They can really expand the game, but please never add pvp.

Shitty hunters tbh

Not much to say really, been playing with my normalfag friend on my Xbone(he's been my gaming bro for 9 years and its the only way I can keep in touch with him), trying to convince him to finally make his gaming rig so we can play Arma like the old days.

Just stealthing heists, we got the shit down to a science.

I just killed the deacons, not clue where to go now.

I'm enjoying it, re-visiting older stages to hunt for secrets.

Just made it to day 2.

how would you fug

Project 1999 - It's alright
Morrowind - Love it
Left 4 Dead 2 - Alright with friends

NIGGERS
The word you're looking for is niggers. What are you, a redditor?
Jesus Christ.

NEHRIM
I don't know why I thought this game would be fun. I played some Oblivion and fucking hated it, but hey, it's a total conversion, it obviously must've changed all of the shit, right? No. The combat is still shit, and while the game introduces some features I was missing from pre-Skyrim Elder Scrolls (like smithing), it didn't fix enough of the shit to keep me hooked. Also, regions being level-locked struck me as very indicative of WoW, and I never came to a conclusion on whether I thought that was good or bad.
SKYRIM
I figured it couldn't be any worse than I remember it. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I ran out of shit to play yesterday, and I'm still looking for a good RPG to sink my teeth into after beating Morrowind last week. I've got Gothic queued up and ready to go, anybody got a good recommendation for anything else? Should I spend a few days downloading DS3 on my American-tier internet?