ARE YOU READY FOR SOME TRANNY PEE PEE CRINGE??

www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/02/20/pee-lgbt-oscar-nominated-director-richard-linklater-directs-ad-texas-bathroom-bill

I Pee With LGBT

I don't have the words at this moment. I will shortly. But I'd rather let you guys in on this seriously FUCKING HILARIOUS cringe from the ACLU.

Other urls found in this thread:

aclutx.org/en/about/board-directors
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=23837673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also
Kek

I bet Texans will love that as much as they love sassy black actresses and other paid Hollywood bobbleheads lecturing them on how they should run their state.

The whole world is an illusion.

In ostracizing all right-wing people from hollywood and television, the media are now almost entirely disarmed. They are incapable of producing anything that a conservative-minded person would be even remotely interested in.

We're surrounded by leftists and liberals daily, we probably work with them, we have family members. Same with cuckservatives, they're all around us. When we have to, we know how to talk to them, we know how to get into their heads.

But they are fundamentally incapable of doing the same for us, or even of getting into the heads of a normie-tier conservative.

They're going to blow all their money on this bullshit and then screach about how it's not working.

lel These isdiots think Texans will go for that shit? Who knows, maybe the diehard lib pockets will make a turnout. I swear, Houston/Austin/Dallas/San An are a blight on this state.

I like their liberal "average Joe" guy

I fucking hate niggertech.

God fucking damn it. Fuck Dallas, fuck Austin, fuck every big city in Texas.

Fucking Jews and their scatological obsessions.

aclutx.org/en/about/board-directors
Or maybe Kurt (((Schwarz))).

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=23837673
CEO's a woman, because of course she is.

Time to start digging? We've got a list of names of the people behind this retardation.

what the…

I'll get the truck…

(check'd)

Oh fuck no. Get this degenerate garbage outta my city. Also, that old fuck wearing a cowboy hat, thinking he's fooling anyone with his libshit ass needs to get lynched.

Stage a counter-protest.

Said no one. Ever.

"And that guy…" - Butch lez coming out of stall.

Need to work on your gaydar there chief.

Comments not disabled yet:
"I'm guessing 'Poo for LGBTQ' didn't work out?" - classic

We're infested by illegals and commifornians who abandoned their state but not their voting pattern

WE NEED TO KICK OUT THE MEXICANS AND COMMIEFORNIANS. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE GODDAMNIT!

Huh.

life imitates art